If I were a human, would you...

Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... Еще

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 31. The Sea.

386 17 128
Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"Would you like to go swimming with me?" I asked Asmodeus. He stared at me, unable to say anything. From the way he stared at me he almost looked as if he was scared.

"What are you waiting for! Lets go swimming!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him with me. He however stopped me from grabbing me, making me stand still.

"Azz? Whats wrong? Do you not wana go swimming with me?"

"No, its not like that." He said, holding my hand tightly. "I just.. its the ocean. I don't like the ocean." He said.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. He hates the ocean. And fish. I can remember him telling about how much he hates that theres water in the ocean and how much he hates fish.

Too bad, I really wanted to go swimming with him.

"I-

But before I was even allowed to talk, he cut me off.

"If you really want to swim, we can.." He said, looking embarrassed. "But please don't be upset at me when I want to go back to shore."

Wait? So we can go swimming? Is he sure about this? I mean, I know how much he hates unclean water. And theres a lot of fish in the water, Opera told me that a while ago, though, maybe I shouldn't mention that to him.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "I mean, we really don't have to go if you don't want to."

Asmodeus nodded. "Don't worry about me, master. I'll do anything for you."

And thats the problem.

"Alright then, lets go!" I said, taking his still attached hand with me as I walked further towards the water. I slowly walked into the water, waiting for Asmodeus to do the same.

"W-wait, not so quick-" He said as I pulled him with me. "Come on, Azz there are no fish at the sea shore." I said, laughing while I pulled him further with me. "Wait but what if there are and they suddenly decided to come here to eat us." He said, while the water was now almost to my waist.

"They are fish, Asmodeus. They don't do that. They are scared of h- demons. They will swim away at any chance they get." I said, pulling him even further. "Then how do people get stung by jellyfish?" He asked, looking panicked.

"Thats because they don't have brains, or eyes." I said, laughing even harder now. "Well, how do you know that for sure, maybe they evolved or something, and have you ever seen them, they are huge!"

I have seen jellyfish almost anywhere I went. At the beach atleast. If I saw them anywhere else, that would not be good. Even if they sting you, they aren't that bad. Usually atleast, I once got stung by a blue looking one and wasn't able to do almost anything for an entire week.

Nonetheless they definitely don't grow that big, usually they are only the size of your hand or in extreme cases larger than that.

"No they aren't, dummy. They don't grow that large." I giggled.

"They are the size of buildings!" Asmodeus said.

Yeah, no they are not. Maybe you saw one right before your face when you were a child, but I'm absolutely sertain that they don't grow that large.

"No, they don't." I said, pulling him further with me. The water was now up to my chest, and making its way to my shoulders. It had barely reached past Asmodeus's hips though. And I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

Must be nice being tall.

"Come on!" I said, pulling him to stand next to me. "We are going to swim, remember. And im not allowing you to go back untill you've swam."

Asmodeus still looked panicked, and I stopped walking. "Don't worry, Azz. Everything will be fine, I promise. Fish aren't here at the shore, nor can they hurt you, and jellyfish are definitely not the size of buildings.

He still looked hesitant to go in, but it seemed to work, because he eventually took a step forwards. I now had to swim, or else I'd drown. And I really don't want to drown because I wanted to look taller.

I convinced Asmodeus to take another step, but when he did he backed away as soon as he could, going back almost halfway, so I also swam back.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, laughing. He looked even more panicked than before now. He looked as pale as a sheet of paper too. "I felt something under my foot!" He half screamed.

And this is where I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I fell to the ground, laughing, wheezing.

"Why are you laughing! I felt something slimy!" He then said, a little offended.

"Thats called seaweed." I said inbetween laughs. "That stuff isn't dangerous at all."

I then stood up, taking his hand again and walking back to were we were before. Asmodeus was incredibly flustered and was having and error overload, so he followed me all the way back.

"Do you see where we are going? I asked him, snapping him out of his little trance. "Wait why are we back here again?" He asked me, a slight blush still spread out on his face.

"I told you, we are going swimming. And I'm not allowing you to leave untill you've experienced it with me." I said.

To be honest, I had never swam here before and just felt like having some fun. I hadn't swam in so long that I almost forgot the beach existed.

So I stepped forward again, taking him with me. "Don't worry. Lets just go." I said, letting go of his hand. He then grabbed mine again as soon as it left and took a step with me.

"I can't swim and hold your hand at the same time." I said, pulling it loose again. "Come on."

Eventually Asmodeus took another step forward and was covered to his shoulder in water. He then also began swimming with me, telling me to 'stop swimming so fast' and to 'wait for him' wich I didn't. He would have to experience the greatness of swimming before I would listen.

After a while he catched up to me, his expression a little less panicked, now more dispair like.

Kinda when somebody's soul flies away after a traumatic experience.

Do demons even have souls? I questioned myself as I suddenly heard a scream from next to me.

"I felt something again." He said, snapping back to his panicked old self.
"Thats either seareef of seaweed, so don't worry." I then said, laughing again. He then looked embarrassed again, while I swam further. Its not like the plants in the netherworld are out to eat demons after all.

We then swam further, and things started to calm down. Asmodeus started to look like he kinda enjoyed doing this with me. And I was as relaxed as ever. We were now far away from shore and my classmates who were reaking havoc on the beach were now all tiny people.

As you all have come to know, I like scaring people, and I had come up with a plan to scare the ever living hell out of Asmodeus. If I just randomly dissapeared and swam down when he wasn't looking..

"Hey, Asmodeus." I said, gaining his attention. "Look at how small the people on the beach are." I said, pointing at them, swimming down.

"Yeah, they look quite small." He said, looking at me again. But I was already far gone.

I could see Asmodeus starting to panick from below. I could also see him trying to look for me.

Holding my breath underwater was quite easy. But I felt like I had to come up for air again so I swam up.

Once I was up, I gasped for air. Asmodeus rushed right to my side. "Where did you go?" He said. "Did the fish try to drown you?" He asked, looking extremely worried.

Why would the fish drown me?

"I was pulling a prank on you." I said, laughing. "Thats not funny." He said, his face turning sad to an instant.

"Im sorry, Azz." I said, now actually feeling guilty. He must have been trough something to hate the sea this much after all.

"If you want we can go back to shore now." I said. I felt even worse when I saw tears making their way into his beautiful red eyes. "Im sorry, Azz. I promise I won't do this again." I said, my smile now faded. "Ill buy you icecream to make up for it, okay?" I said, grabbing his arm.

"Okay." He said. "You don't have to buy me ice though. Believe it or not but I actually enjoyed swimming with you a little."

"Me buying you icecream is non arguable. Ill get you one whenever you want to or not." I said, smiling. We then proceeded to swim back, Asmodeus in the front and me sideways in the back.

But as we swam back, I felt something grab my foot. "Hey, Azz. I think something just grabbed m-

Suddenly, I was dragged under water, my leg pulling me down at a rapid rate. I lost my air from the suprise pull, and was already feeling like I had to get air.

I had to try losing this thing, getting free. I pulled the thing attached to my leg. It seemed to be some sort of kelp, and it wouldn't let go.

I eventually began to panick as my will to breathe because increasingly larger and larger, and even worse when a second string of kelp reached around my foot, making me go down even faster. Looking up I could see the world going darker the deeper I went and I regretted everything.

This is the demon world, and not the human world.

Even though there is no way any of what Asmodeus said is true, that doesn't make this a safe environment. Ha, the sea in Japan isn't even safe to be in half of the time.

The kelp then reached me to the bottom, where it slowly wrapped around my whole lower body. I could feel it slowly moving upwards, expanding in all directions.

I squirmed around, hoping that the kelp would somehow release me from this position, but it only grew faster and tighter around me. All I could see around me was darkness.

Is Asmodeus coming to help me? Where is he? Maybe he thinks that this is also a prank. I hope he doesn't. But before I drown I should try to save myself first.

Then, an idea suddenly popped up in my head. Magic! Maybe I could get free from this thing by using magic!

I tried concentrating on the kelp, and where it came from. And cast a spell.

Only for me to realize that I just wasted my last little bit of air. Im so stupid. You can't cast anything under water.

I began to choke. The water had infiltrated my lungs, it was burning. And every time I tried to stop breathing or to breathe out my lungs would make me breathe in because of the pain. My hands grabbed my throat and I curled up in pain. The kelp then slowly pulled at my arms too. And eventually at my neck too.

It was hopeless.

I was already engulfed in kelp.

Asmodeus isn't going to come anymore, is he?

---

---

---

Hello again dear reader! I have some good and some bad news to report.

Good news: I have found the person who copied my book and published it as themselves, we have made up and its all good now. She has promised me not to copy me anymore and we are still in contact.

I won't state her name (for obvious reasons.)

Also, remember, if you want to use any of my idea's ask me first and credit me. If its too similar to mine I will make it get deleted. (Just so you know, because I know you are reading this.)

Second, the bad news.

Im on vacation, and may not have the time to finish the chapter. And we have another problem, I have almost hit the 10k mark wich means you guys will get two chapters.

Just know that I always upload, no matter if I'm dying or not. Though, it may be delayed a day or two. (Doesn't have to be.)

If I hit the 10k mark this week, you will be getting 2 chapters next week. If its next week or the week after that, it's all good.

Now, that is all. I hope you guys are having a wonderful time and a good week. (Also the manga updated today \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/)

Stay safe and have fun!!!

--26 April

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
Since You've Been Gone. (boyxboy) JoJo

Любовные романы

55.5K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
Somniphobia Azrabooks2005

Любовные романы

163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
Wake of the Dead | One Lupine

Научная фантастика

26K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...