ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ » Woosan

By bansheewicked

Two training idols meeting for the first time. A friendship blooming against adversity. The birth of WooSan... More

안녕하세요 ○ Annyeonghaseyo
Chapter 1 ○ KQ
Chapter 2 ○ Dance Off
Chapter 3 ○ Stupid
Chapter 4 ○ Social
Chapter 5 ○ Attention
Chapter 6 ○ Please, Daddy « M »
Chapter 7 ○ Aftermath
Chapter 8 ○ Princess
Chapter 9 ○ Lesson
Chapter 10 ○ Solo « M »
Chapter 11 ○ Mint Chocolate
Chapter 12 ○ Truth Or Dare
Chapter 13 ○ Intervention
Chapter 14 ○ Eight
Chapter 15 ○ Conversations
Chapter 16 ○ A To The Z
Chapter 17 ○ Desire « M »
Chapter 18 ○ Oh
Chapter 19 ○ Take Me Home
Chapter 20 ○ Sleep
Chapter 21 ○ Umbrella
Chapter 23 ○ Saranghae
Chapter 24 ○ Frozen
Chapter 25 ○ Care
Chapter 26 ○ Party
Chapter 27 ○ Tell Me The Truth
Chapter 28 ○ Forever You Are My Star
Chapter 29 ○ Just Keep It Up « M »
Chapter 30 ○ Start Again
Chapter 31 ○ Let's Get Burning Now
Chapter 32 ○ Amicus Ad Aras
Chapter 33 ○ Because I'm The Captain
Chapter 34 ○ Use Me « M »
Chapter 35 ○ Pirate King
Chapter 36 ○ Hakuna Matata
Chapter 37 ○ Won't Let Go
OUTLAW ○ BOUNCY 🌶️
Chapter 38 ○ 1, 2, 3, Let's Burn
Chapter 39 ○ A Different Kind Of Spicy « M »
Chapter 40 ○ Epilogue

Chapter 22 ○ Lollipop « M »

710 18 20
By bansheewicked

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: The Leaders

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚

I'm not usually one to eavesdrop, but, that's my room too, after all. I was going to pick up my earphones when I heard San and Wooyoung talking. It broke my heart to hear about Yeon-jin. But it mended and melted at once when they finally decided to be an actual couple. Such a sweet moment, which was not intended to be mine as well; I feel guilty about it, but I didn't interrupt it at the very least. Now, I think they could use some time alone, since they won't be able to have any during the week thanks to the academy and the training, so I'm going to tell the guys to just get out of the place asap. Think of something to do out of here.

"Hongjoong? I need your help and your authority. San and Wooyoung, hmm, they need some space. Some alone time. Nothing bad happened, quite the opposite. Up to them to explain, though, I shouldn't even know. I want to leave them alone for a while. Can you help me bring the guys out for a couple of hours?"

"Sure thing. Let's get out of here. Seonghwa, I think we should get some fresh air, drink a tea or a coffee."

"But I'm not done cleaning here."

"Maybe I wasn't clear. I said, I think we really should get some fresh air. Don't you?"

"Oh. I suppose I do? Let me call the others."

In a few minutes, all six of us are reunited in the living room, ready for a stroll. Everyone except me and Hongjoong has a puzzled look, though. I think it's funny, but I'll explain on our way. There's no time to do it here and now, because if San and Wooyoung see us, they won't let us leave.

"Let's go. I'll tell you some of the details when we're out."

This is what brothers are for. Hope you have a good time.

***

𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘

I'm hopelessly lost. Lost in San's eyes, in his dimpled smile, in his soft hands. I linger in his strong and reassuring hug, when I realise the house has suddenly turned awfully quiet.

"San... isn't there too much silence?"

"I... don't know? Let's check on the others."

We go into the living room to find a little note on the table:

"We went out. We'll be back for dinner.
Have a nice day :-)

Mingi"

That little shit must have heard us. He's too nice for this world. San smiles, shaking his head, probably assuming the same thing I am thinking.

"You do know what this means, right?"

"That he knows all about us?"

"Yes, that. But also, we have the whole house to ourselves, for the first time in weeks."

San gives me one of those stares, after saying the words. I shiver. I didn't want to be that kind of person to suggest we have sex after we just decided to be all cuddly and be boyfriend and boyfriend, but yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't admit it was my first thought too when I realised we were home alone. My eyes could be speaking for myself because suddenly, San slams me onto the wall and holds my wrists tight over my head with one hand, his grip vigorous.

"Safe word."

"Do we have one?"

"No. I'm asking for one, princess."

"Hmm... lollipop?"

"The second this gets too much, you say it. We clear?"

I nod, and he asks me to stay still. He goes to his room to fetch something. He returns with the usual lube and condom, then, I notice he has something in his jeans' back pocket.

"On your knees. Close your eyes and turn around."

I obey, then he starts... tying me up. With a big ass rope.

"Where the fuck did you get this?"

He just laughs, then he blindfolds me and turns me around again. He puts a finger in my mouth, which I diligently start sucking.

"So. You get the idea of what's going to happen here. Anytime you won't do good, I'm going to let you know. Do good."

"Yes, daddy."

The fingers become two, then three, but in the end, they go away, and I'm left with nothing. I can see nothing, taste nothing, touch nothing. How I wish I could grab his thighs, tease his length, put his finger into my mouth again to let him know what's coming. Instead, piling seconds of nothing. I wail a little.

"Do you want something, babygirl? Are you frustrated much? Here, let me."

I finally feel the tip of his cock leaning against my lips; I welcome it, sucking gently and licking on the tense skin of the shaft. I start avidly working it, pumping it in and out of my mouth, until San takes my head in his hands and holds it still.

"Open your mouth, baby. Wider. There you go."

As soon as I widen my mouth, his hips start moving. He's using my mouth as a hole, fucking my head always faster until my eyes cry. I feel like gagging from time to time, but this is so fucking hot I don't want it to stop. I don't want to say that word, or he'll stop. But I choke on my own saliva at one point, and he has to, anyway. He slaps me. It is so sudden and unexpected, I turn to him with surprise. It arouses me to no end.

"Are you not even able to breathe properly? C'mon, you can do better. One more time."

He starts face fucking me once again, with even more fervor than before. I concentrate on my gag reflex and I must say, I do wonders this time. I can hear San whispering my name. Then, he pulls out.

"We're going to get you ready, now, princess, and then, we're going for the real deal. Okay? Do you want the blindfold to stay or do you want it gone?"

"Gone. And San... please, do me naked."

"What do you mean?"

"The condom, I don't want it. I get tested, you're clean too. I want to feel you."

"Okay, as you like it, princess. Now, stand up and open your legs for me."

He strips me of the blindfold, but he leaves the ropes on. When I try to turn around to face him, he shakes his head and smirks. He puts his hands inside my pants and underwear, and his fingers inside me. I gasp at the rough but sensual sensation, enjoying both the sting it gives me and the waves of pleasure. We go at this for a while, with his mouth glued to my neck and me going crazy with the inability to touch him. When he stops, I know the best is yet to come. He pulls my pants down, and so he does with my underwear, slowly, touching every inch of my legs in the process. He makes me step out of them, then climbs back kissing my thighs, then rims me so fucking good I think I'm going to come here and now.

"You're so beautiful, babygirl. I'm so lucky to have you. But now... now, I want to fuck you until you scream."

He grabs me from behind, positions his member with my hole, then gently pulls through. The pain is searing at first, so he pulls out, then goes in again. This time it feels better, and the more he goes back and forth, the pleasure outweighs the discomfort. He's got a hand on the wall and one on me, pulling me closer to his body; my wrists are still tied on my back, but I now can touch his abdomen, his hips. I can feel him. He's pounding into me, always faster and faster, his breath getting ragged in my ears as the minutes go by. It's then that he grabs my length and starts pumping me with his free hand.

"SAN! San... I'm going to come..."

"Come for me, princess. Do it for daddy."

My head spins and I come with moans and sweat, while I'm being fucked senseless against the wall. I wish I could collapse on the floor, but I'm not the only one in the game here. Only a few moments after, he whispers to my ears.

"I'm near, baby. Do I pull out, or..."

"No. Inside."

That's his cue. He lays his chin on my shoulder as his wave approaches and he reaches the culprit. I feel his semen flowing out of his body and into mine in streams, while he moans and mumbles my name. At last, he wilts and only our heavy breathing can be heard inside the room. He pulls out and unfastens the rope; he smiles at me, the most beautiful smile to ever be, and kisses me gently.

"Why this smile?"

"You're pretty, baby. And, this was our first time as a couple. Cute."

"I wouldn't call it cute, exactly."

"I mean, the thing itself is cute, dumbass."

"Mingi was nice to let us have this time for ourselves. It's hard with six other people in the house."

"We can always count on our friends, even for this. Let's repay them by telling them where we're at, okay? Once they're back. Let's cook them a great dinner, too."

"You mean, I cook them a good dinner. But you're right. They deserve it."

***

Author's note: sorry for the absence! On Friday I was so busy at work, and Monday and Tuesday were national holidays here in Italy. But here we are with a new long chapter to make up for it 😊 have you seen Lovesome Festival's footage and pictures? The guys were so awesome! And they just announced a new festival in Madrid in July, the tickets are going live tomorrow. Bad thing I am broke lol.

Readers have grown again and I'm so happy, thank you everyone for choosing to stay with me and this fanfiction! I'm having fun, hope you're having fun too. Now I'm back to work again because I have so much stuff to do. This was a much needed break after an intense morning. See ya tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
77.7K 3.3K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...
72.7K 1.7K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
161K 7.6K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...