SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-6

3.3K 159 22
By Kainat204

When Jungkook left Jin's shoulder slumped and he leaned his head against his car and cried silently. A pair of strong and large hands wrapped around his petite waist from back.Jin didn't flinch because he was very well familiar with the warmth and the protectiveness of the arms. He turned around and buried his head in Namjoon's neck, inhaling his musky smell.

"It's okay love, Jungkook will come around when he will realize his mistake, "

Namjoon consoled Jin in his soothing voice, rubbing circles in Jin's back and kissing his temples. Jin held Joon tighter and nodded a little.

Namjoon was Jin's strength and vice versa and seeing them people believes that true love still exists.Namjoon helped Jin sit inside his car in the passenger seat and went to sit on the driver seat, holding Jin's hand ,Joon drove to Jin's company.

On the other hand , when Jungkook hurried inside , he saw Taehyung hiding behind the entrance door.Taehyung overheard the whole conversation between the two brothers and it made his heart sink. Sadness reflected in the pretty eyes of Taehyung which Jungkook noticed but he gave Taehyung an appalling look and spat with venom,

"Stop your drama Kim, no one's here to witness it."

His eyes became glassy and he sprinted from there and went inside his cabin. He sat with his back against the door and was lost in his thoughts.

Jungkook turned his torment into anger and drove speedily to his secret house.Jungkook used to travel a lot especially in night in his teenage days with his motor bike.He used to travel aimlessly ,driving from the widest street to the narrowest street of Seoul unveiling the mysteries and secrets of night.

The stinging sensation of the cold wind on his face, the gushing sound of his high speed bike and the tranquility of night used to bring a surge of excitement in him.When he was around 20 , he found out this house which was abandoned at that time ,so he made that house his secret place.Whenever , he wanted to hide from the world or his raging emotions or just wanted to be alone ,he used to come here ,no one knew about this place except Taehyung.

A lot of their cheerful and happy memories circulates around the walls of this very house which Jungkook wants to tear apart.He wants the memories of Taehyung to die in his heart but it seems like a distant dream.Everything reminds him of Taehyung and for that he is mad at himself and reminds himself with his every breath that he hates Taehyung.Only if he truly knew what his heart truly bears for Taehyung.

Elsewhere , after being lost for hours , Taehyung received a call from his best friend Park Jimin and asked him to meet him in their usual place , the Blue Orchid bar where his other friends were present.

Taehyung didn't want to go , this was his first day and already a lot of things had happened. He wanted to take a rest but he also needed a distraction.So he decided to go to clear out his mind.

Opting for a red silk shirt messily tucked in black pants , he went to the bar looking drop dead gorgeous with his light makeup.

As soon as he reached there , he was received by warm hugs and kisses.Park Jimin , the angel in the form of human jumped on him and yelled,

" Oh Tae, I missed you so much. "

Taehyung smiled and hugged him tightly and said,

" I missed you more , Chim."

Jimin scoffed and broke the hug .

" Don't lie Tae, you didn't talk to us all these years. Missed me more ,my ass. After 3 fucking years you just dropped me a text that you will come to Seoul, " Jimin complained and rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

Taehyung knew he shouldn't have done that but he just wanted to be alone for some time. He looked at Jimin apologetically and said,

" I am sorry , Chim but I couldn't help it."

Jimin understood what Taehyung meant so he cupped Taehyung's cheeks and said,

" It's okay we understand.But you are my best friend Taehyung.You can't push us away just because of that punk."

" I won't do it again," Taehyung replied and hugged him once more.

When Taehyung broke the hug with Jimin, his eyes landed on Yoongi.He quickly averted his gaze.He couldn't meet Yoongi's eyes. The memories from 3 years back came rushing to him. The image of Yoongi crying his eyes out flashed in front of his eyes and his heart clenched thinking about that day.

Taehyung thought Yoongi was mad at him like Jungkook but he was wrong. Yoongi came towards them and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was taken aback, he wasn't expecting it still wrapped his hand around Yoongi hesitantly.

" How are you Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, giving a small smile.

The situation was awkward between them still Taehyung managed to answer,

" I am fine Hyung.How are you?"

" I am doing well," Yoongi replied and soon a dense silence clouded them.

When the situation was getting more awkward, Namjoon decided to barge in ,

" Tae , come here. Lets have a drink."

Taehyung nodded his head and sat beside Namjoon ,giving a small smile to Yoongi.

Soon everyone was conversing merrily . At first Taehyung thought ,he will feel out of place because he was meeting them after 3 years.When he went to London he didn't contact with anyone except Jin. But when they started talking, Taehyung felt nothing had changed between them. It felt like he was over here all along.

It reminded him of early days when he and his 6 friends used to come over here and hangout. Those were the best days of his life. Now when he was finally here , he realized he missed all of them a lot. He was happy after a long time but at the same time he felt the absence of two people. It was not only Taehyung but rest of them also missed the presence of other two people.

When all of them were busy gossiping , Namjoon being Naamjoon spilled the drink on Yoongi. Yoongi glared at him but Jimin pecked his cheek to calm him down.

Only Jimin knew how to handle Yoongi and his moods.All the 6 of them Jungkook , Jimin, Yoongi,Jin ,Namjoon and Hobi were high school friends.Jin , Joon ,Yoongi and Hobi were seniors while the other two were juniors.Jin and Namjoon and Yoongi and Hobi were high school sweethearts and they got married after completing Universities. However, Jimin always had a huge crush on Yoongi.

He wanted to take this secret to his grave because he didn't want to come between sope. He was satisfied seeing Yoongi happy and loving him from afar.Things took a turn when Hobi died . After Hobi, Yoongi was broken and gave up on the will to live.Everyone was really worried about Yoongi and when things were getting out of hand, Jimin decided to step up.

Unable to see Yoongi drenching in pain ,Jimin approached him, and was there for him. At first Yoongi tried to push Jimin away but Jimin was also adamant. As time went by , Yoongi learned to cope up with the situation.

As it is said , one needs to move on so with time and Jimin's unconditional love , Yoongi found his happiness again.Hobi will always reside in Yoongi's heart but life needs to go on and Yoongi accepted it. He has been dating Jimin for the last one year and they couldn't be happier.

A genuine smile formed on Taehyung lips seeing them together especially seeing Yoongi move on and smile widely.Taehyung blamed himself for making Yoongi miserable but Yoongi never had any grudge towards him.

As the night was deepening, Taehyung wanted to go home as tiredness was taking over him .After bidding farewell to all of his friends , he was about to enter his car but a strong grip on his wrist made him halt in his spot.

His hand was soon twisted behind him and his back was met with a sturdy chest. He could recognize the cologne , hell he couldn't mistake this smell for anything in the world . The smell which used to calm him down and used to give him a sense of security now only brings dread to him.

Taehyung clenched his teeth , trying to free himself from Jungkook's strong grip and asked,

"What do you want , Jeon?"

Jungkook tightened his grip and twisted his hand more bringing Taehyung more close to his chest. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath on his nape.

"Wasn't taking Hobi hyung away from me enough for you that you are also taking my friends? What more will you take from me ? Huh?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"I didn't take your friends Jeon , you pushed them away from yourself with your stupidity," Taehyung was struggling in Jungkook's hold but managed to answer back.

Jungkook twisted his hand more making Taehyung whimper in pain,

"You are hurting me." Jungkook chuckled dryly ," That's the goal Kim. I promise to take every speck of happiness from you. I hate you."

Jungkook talked like as if he hadn't hurt Taehyung enough. Taehyung was getting irritated and thought of teaching a lesson to Jungkook. So he mastered all his strength and freed himself from Jungkook and pinned him against his own car holding Jungkook's collar,

"Really?" Taehyung asked in amusement, raising his eyebrow," You keep on saying you hate me, are you trying to make me believe or yourself, Jeon ."

Hearing this , all color from Jungkook 's face drained , the intense gaze from Taehyung made him speechless. Taehyung brought one of his hand closer to Jungkook's cheeks caressing it slowly while the other hand , grabbed the leather jacket from his chest and brought Jungkook's face closer to him.

"Admit it Jeon , though you approached me with the intention of taking revenge from my father, you ended up falling for me."

Jungkook looked at him in a way as if he was caught red handed. The words of Taehyung were riling him up.

Taehyung held Jungkook's cheeks softly ,

"You want to hate me but you can't."

Taehyung jabbed at Jungkook's chest with his index finger and told ,

" This fucking heart beats for me Jeon, this stupid heart craves for me ."

Taehyung then traced his hands from Jungkook's cheek to his arm and held it saying, "These arms want to wrap around me."

He then traced Jungkook's lower plump lips with his thumb and asked with his deep voice ,

"This lips wants mine , isn't it ? Hmm? " Taehyung leaned a little closer to Jungkook with his hooded eyes and almost ghosted his lips on Jungkook's mole on his bottom lips.

A wave of unknown emotions tingled through Jungkook's body when Taehyung's luscious lips almost touched his skin,his hands were aching to hold Taehyung and kiss him hungrily. Taehyung was close to him yet so far. He didn't want to admit it loudly that somehow Taehyung was right.

Taehyung's words were messing up his feelings so he grabbed Taehyung's hair from the back , tilting Taehyung's head backward and growled,

"Stop living in a bubble Kim , this fucking heart wants to see you in despair, this stupid heart only despises you." Jungkook untangled his hand from Taehyung's hair roughly ,making Taehyung almost stumble and strode towards his own car leaving Taehyung frozen in his spot.

Jungkook came to the bar to drink away his sorrow but seeing Taehyung laughing happily with his brother and friends annoyed him . He used to be a part of this group and was there before Taehyung came but now he was all alone. His freinds stopped talking to him when he left Taehyung on their wedding day and that made him hate Taehyung more.When he saw Taehyung alone, he wanted to vent his anger on him but Taehyung's words and touch messed him up.

When Jungkook left Taehyung put his hand on his chest to calm his heart which was beating at an uncontrollable rate. Being this close to Jungkook made his heart jump but he had to hold his ground to deal with Jungkook. 

After calming down, Taehyung got in his car and drove off to his house.

                                                                                ########

             Hello Lovelies, I am back with another update. It was Eid so couldn't update.

            Hope you are liking the story. Let me know about your thoughts on the story.

Have a good day sweethearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.2K 26
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
18.8K 1.1K 33
A handsome boy only son of CEO of biggest jewellery company in Seoul, single, brat and childish. Modeling is his passion, he is not like other rich k...
173K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
58K 2.6K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...