WHAT DID I DO?(Tokyo revenger...

By YallbeMaddFlirty

"Why do they hate me?" This will go like the manga later on in the story. #๐šŠ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ #๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜... More

Epistle
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036

032

559 26 12
By YallbeMaddFlirty

After I woke up,Takemichi and Chifuyu called me and said we where going somewhere.

"Again,why me?"I asked,still yawning.

"You didn't have plans,you were just sleeping!"Takemichi yelled.

"Ok,so what?I was tired."I replied.

"Takemichi,your making it seem like he's always asleep."Chifuyu added.

"Exactly,I'm not always asleep."

"Yes you are,you never want to do anything your so lazy!"I grabbed Takemichi's ear and yanked it towards me.

"I am not!"I yelled back.

"We need to get going before he leaves."Chifuyu stated,while walking away.

"Who is he?"I asked,letting go of Takemichi's ear.

"You'll see,let's just go."Chifuyu said,starting to walk as me and Takemichi followed.

After we arrived,we looked over and saw Keisuke leaning on a railing, looking at the sky.

"Sorry for calling you out like this." Chifuyu said,looking at Keisuke.

"Chifuyu,you wanna get beat some more?N/n,your here too?Wanna fight as well?"Keisuke asked.

"Is fighting the only thing on your mind?Plus I'm not here for you,Chifuyu was."I replied,rolling my eyes.

"I got some information on Kisaki."Chifuyu said,looking at Keisuke who was confused.

"Huh?"He replied.

"You're a spy right?I did some looking around and found out Kisaki is a nasty guy.you don't need to stay in Valhalla!"Chifuyu said.

'Ah,so that's why he left.I knew he had his reasons,but that's not a easy task.Especially with that dumbass Kisaki,he's way to smart.'

"Hey,can I have a word alone with Baji?"Takemichi asked,as Chifuyu nodded and then walked away.

"Did you find something else about Kisaki?"Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah,that guy is mad annoying."I replied.

"Anything else?"Chifuyu sweat dropped,while looking at me.

"His plan is to destroy toman,and I mean that literally."I replied.

"Huh?"

"He's gonna go so far as to get people killed,just to get close to Mikey."

"R-Really?I didn't think he'd go that far."Chifuyu mumbled.

"Getting Ken killed was his first move,but Takemichi prevented that."I stated.

'And if I'm thinking right,his next target is Keisuke!'

I gritted my teeth and looked at Keisuke who was walking back over here.

"If you let Kisaki kill you,I'll murder you in the afterlife."I said.

"Why do y'all think I'm gonna die?"Keisuke raised an eyebrow then sighed."as if he could kill me but I look forward to fighting you,since you never want to fight me."

"That's not what I meant-"

"See ya later,I'll make sure to come for you first N/n."With that Keisuke walked away.

"Well that didn't go as planned."I scratched my head.

"For real man.Now he's gonna target you!"Takemichi looked at me worried.

"I'll think of some way to win."I said,walking away from them.

As I was walking,I was stopped by someone hugging me from behind.

"What the-"

"N/N!"

"Huh,Tora?When did you get out?"I asked,looking at him.

"Like a month ago."Tora replied,letting me go."how have you been?!"

"Good,but I'm tired right now."I replied.

"That's nice,wanna go to my place?"Tora asked.

"What for?"I replied.

"To hang of course.It's been a while,I miss hanging with you."Tora smiled.

I sighed then agreed,and he lead us to his house."So Tora,what do you do for a living now?"

"I'm in a gang of course."Tora replied,opening his door.

"Oh really,what's it called?"

"You'll find out soon."Tora replied,running to his living room as I followed.

"So what are you doing?"I said,sitting on his couch.

"Getting snacks!Let's talk about when we first got out."Tora suggested.

"Uh ok.When I first got out I went to my cousins house,got kicked out and now I'm with Manjiro.You?"I looked over at Tora,who was glaring at something.

"N/n."

"Yeah?"

"Don't say Mikey's name around me,I don't like it."Tora looked at me with a darkened face.

"Um,ok?"I replied confused.

"Let's watch a movie!"Tora smiled again.

"I'm probably gonna fall asleep so wake me up."I replied,getting into a sleeping position.

After about 2 movies I fell asleep,after the last one was over Tora woke me up and I walked back home.

"Where were you?!"Emma yelled,holding a big spoon.

"I was with a friend,and please don't hit me with that."I looked at the spoon,then at her.

"I won't."Emma sighed.

"Welp,I'm going to sleep.Night."I walked away.

"Good night."she said back.

I walked up the stairs and flopped down on my bed.I soon fell asleep after a few minutes.

IN THE MORNING

"Come on N/n,get up!"Manjiro shook me hardly.

I groaned and just ignored him.

"WAKE UP!"Manjiro yelled into my ear,and I turned around a punched him lightly."Ow that hurt!"

"My ears hurt you dumbass!"I glared at him.

"Well you need to wake up,or Emma would have hit me."Manjiro replied.

"Just get out!"I pushed him out my room and closed the door.

I sighed and walked to go get some clothes,and took a quick shower then walked out my room and downstairs.

"Morning,N/n."Emma greeted.

"Morning."I replied and sat down with my head on the table.

"Still tired,huh?"Grandpa Sano asked,while sitting at the end of the table with a book.

"Yup."I replied.

"Sit up,I'm about to put the food down.Where's Mikey?"Emma asked.

"I'll get him."I got up and walked towards his room.I opened it and looked at Manjiro, who was attempting to do his hair.

"Hey,get out!"Manjiro yelled.

"I have to get you."I replied,looking at his messed up hairstyle."you can just wait for Ken you know that right?"

"Oh true!"Manjiro smiled and ran out his room.

"He's so weird.."I left his room and started to walk back downstairs.

"Hey,Emma and Grandpa!Where's the food?!"Manjiro excitedly sat down.

"What plans do you have today?"Emma ignored Mikey and asked me a question.

"I'm going to see my brother and sister."I replied.

"That's nice!"Emma smiled widely.

"Why are you so happy?And where's the food?!"Mikey angrily asked.

"You can wait!"Emma yelled back,then gave me and Grandpa Sano ours first then Mikey last.

"Well I'm heading out,see ya later."I waved and stood up.

"Hey!You only ate the eggs,at least eat the pancakes!"Emma looked at my plate.

"Save it for me."I replied.

"Make sure to be back before the fight!"Manjiro said,as I nodded.

I then walked out the door and started to walk towards Takashi's house.

I knocked on it and waited for them to open.

"Who is it?!"A girl voice called out.

"M/n."I replied.

"M/n?That name!Your their brother?!You've gotten so handsome!"she hugged me tightly.

"T-Thanks.."I lightly pushed her away.

"You remember me right?"she asked.

"Yeah,not your name though."I replied.

"It's R/n,come in.There probably upstairs or playing with my sisters."she moved out the way,allowing me to walk in.

I looked around,then walked towards the stairs and saw Takashi coming down them.

"Yo,N/n."Takashi lazily looked at me.

"Yo,where are they?"I asked,as he pointed up the stairs at a room with the light on.

I walked up the stairs some more,then took a deep breathe."Here goes nothing."

I walked into the room,seeing my brother playing with two little girls.

"B/n!"I smiled at him.

"Huh?No way,M/n?!"He stood up and immediately hugged me."I missed you so much."

I smiled widely and patted his head,I then looked down at the two girls who tugged on his pants.

"B/n,who's this?"the older one asked.

"My brother I always tell you about."B/n bent down to their height.

"Who are these girls?"I asked.

"Luna and Manna,there mitsuya's younger sisters."He replied as I just stared at them,since they were staring at me.

S/n then walked in the door,and stared at me curiously.She was confused at first but when I turned around she immediately hugged me as well.

"Ow,this hurts.."I mumbled.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU DUMBASS!"S/n hugged me tighter ,I just smiled at her.

"What a touching reunion."R/n looked at us with sparkles in her eyes.

"One that you just ruined."Takashi groaned while pinching his nose.

"Oh sorry!I'll be going now!"R/n nervously laughed then left the scene.

"Hey M/n,you wanna know what S/n's biggest secret is?"B/n smirked while looking at me.

"What?!"S/n glared at him.

"She has a crush on Mitsuya!"B/n laughed and ran away.

"Come here,you!"she chased him as I laughed.

"I missed them so much."I smiled then ran after them as well.

TO BE CONTINUED

Word Count:1,538

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 1 18
Save me Mikeyxoc Takemichi had made a promise. One to himself and his friends, he would save them but every time he jumps something gets worse. With...
48.9K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
77.8K 1.4K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...
110K 8K 49
๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ช๐•  [๐šŸ.] ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. Manila!Mikey x Fem!Reader sแด›แด€ส€แด›:...