My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Let me teach you 🖤
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤ Fire & Desire 🖤
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
The Unplanned...😉
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
Trailer-2
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤

🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤

1.9K 202 103
By Atiwak

Continued...

"Haseena...!"Anubhav exclaimed, as he noticed his wife standing in the doorway with a few drops of blood on her face.

Haseena looked at him with tear-filled eyes, struggling to believe what she had just witnessed.

"A..anu...bhav....!" She mumbles, stepping backward.

"fuck ..!" she witnessed the murder, how did she come here without my permission...no she can't.." Anubhav muttered to himself.

"Haseena Jo tumne dekha woh sach nhi hai, bolo na Anubhav...!" Adi said walking towards her but her eyes were still fixed on her husband, who is looking at with angry eyes.

"No..maine..khud...dekha.." she stammered, unable to take her eyes off her husband.

"He killed him just because he held my wrist in front of him, got worried for me. The anger and possessiveness in his eyes, his darkened eyes with no remorse for killing a human being, were shouting out loud that you loved the wrong person, Haseena..!" (Haseena's POV)

Suddenly, she felt someone press against her back, and before she could turn around to see who it was, they pressed on her vagus nerve, causing her to fall into Adi's arms.

"Anubhav...!" Adi looks at him for his order. "Main ise Mirage lekar ja raha hoon tum Nidhi ko sambhalna, use doubt na ho...!" Anubhav said as he lifted his wife in his arms. Adi nodded. Anubhav left from there while Adi looked at Manav.

"Tum bahar nhi the?" Adi asked suspiciously. "Sir call aa gya tha baat karne ke liye side mein gya ki itni der mein hi Haseena aa gyi...!" Manav answered.

"Tumhari itni si galti ki wajah se ab pata nhi kya hoga..!" Adi sighed.

꧁ MIRAGE MANSION꧂
𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷

Warning : Triggering scenes and dialoguss

"Ummm.." Haseena moaned softly as she felt warm breath on her neck, but suddenly she remembered the incident she had witnessed.

She jolted up and saw Anubhav sleeping next to her, and everything came flooding back to her. She began to clean her face to wipe off the blood drops, but then she realized that her face was already clean.

"Kya woh ek sapna tha?" she wondered.

"Nhi...maine jo dekha woh sapna nhi tha...matlab Anubhav ne Vikrant sir ko maar diya...!" She shivered with sudden fear.

"Matlab woh director aur uska assistant gayab nhi huye hai...unhe bhi isne maar diya hai...!" She began connecting the dots in an effort to clear her doubts.

"Aur isliye Rahul ne college chhod diya tha aur woh ladke mujhe wapas nhi dikhe jinhone annual function mein pareshaan kiya tha..." She looks at him and tries to removes his hand from her waist

"Bhookh lagi hai wifey...?" Anubhav asked with closed eyes, which made her shiver.

"Mm...mujhe...chho..do..." she trembled. Anubhav opened his eyes and looked at her with an angry expression.

"Dinner manga raha hoon chup chap karo aur room mein hi raho...!" He said rudely. "Main bhookhe marna pasand karungi woh khana khane se pehle...!" She said boldly.

He rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed.

"Haseena tum galat samjh rahi ho jo dekha woh sach nhi tha...!" He said calmly. "Jhooth mat bolo...!!" She growls.

A servant entered the room with a food trolley and left after serving dinner on two plates. Anubhav locked the door.

"Ab chalo khana kha lo, mujhe bhi bhookh lagi aur waise bhi I want you...!" He said sweetly, walking towards her.

Tu..tum...ek murderer ho..du..duu.dur raho mujhse...!" She said trembling voice while covering herself with satin sheet.

"Haseena baat suno...tumne jo dekha waisa kuch nhi hai...!" Her husband said sweetly, trying to entrap her in his words.

"Na..naa..hi...tumne use..maara..maine khud dekha...tu..tum..khooni ho..!"

"Baat suno (trying to hold her hand but she pushed it away)

Duuu..dur...raho mujhse, haath mat lagana mujhe aur yeh baby bhi ab tumhe nhi milega...!" She said boldly.

He was trying to control his anger, but her last words made it rise. He angrily took out his gun and pointed it at her, frightening her.

"Pyaar se tumhe baat samjh nhi aa rahi na...toh aise hi sahi, ab chup chap khana kha ko warna...

" Warna...kya kya kar loge tum...maar daloge na mujhe toh maar do...fark nhi padta mujhe aur na main darti hoon tumse...!" She said boldly, gazing into his eyes.

"Apne liye na sahi but Jiya aur Nidhi...unke liye toh tumhe darna padega sweetheart...!" He said with an innocent face but evil smirk.

She cried out bitterly, cursing herself for trusting him.

Meanwhile other side

"Haseena kahan hai Aditya?" Nidhi asked questionably. "Woh Anu ke saath mirage mein hai...!" Adi replied. "Kyun?"

"Haseena ke yahan ka environment achha nhi hai aur pollution ke side effects ki wajah se woh bimar pad gyi hai isliye Anu use waha le gya...kam se kam waha sahar se bahar shanti hai aur hawa bhi pure hai..!"

"Hmm...mujhe bataya nhi aur ab tak call bhi nhi kiya...!" She said worriedly.

"Bimar hai na isliye rest kar rahi hogi tum bhi jao aaram karo baki kaam kal kar lena...!" Adi said calmly.

"Hmm..!" She walked towards her room, still unconvinced with Adi's words as she couldn't shake off the feeling that Haseena was in trouble.

꧁ MIRAGE MANSION꧂
𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷

Haseena, open the door, damn it!" Anubhav bangs on the bathroom door in anger as his wife has locked herself inside and he was growing angrier by the second.

Inside the bathroom, Haseena was crying bitterly, still trying to fight off the nightmare she had witnessed at Vikrant's house. Her husband had brutally murdered a man, and the memory was tearing her apart.

Huddled in the shower, Haseena hugged her knees to her chest, the water cascading over her as she tried to calm her inner turmoil, remembering those moments which they spent together.

"How could you fall for a murderer, Haseena?" she berated herself, slapping her face in frustration as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Suddenly, she heard the latch on the door click open, and fear gripped her. Without thinking, she grabbed the knife she had taken from the fruit basket earlier.

"Sweetheart, it's just me," Anubhav said, holding his hands up in surrender as he saw the knife in his wife's hand, which is pointing at him. "Put that down, please." He said calmly, moving towards her with baby steps.

Haseena's breathing was ragged as she looked at her husband, still unsure if she could trust him after what she had seen.

"Stop... (he stop) Don't try to act smart with me." She said boldly, still trying to catch her breath.

"Listen Haseena ! ...jo tumne dekha woh sach nhi hai...!" Anubhav tries to entrap her in his words, walking towards her.

"Paas mat aana...(she puts the knife on her wrist) dur raho warna main maar dungi khud ko...!" She tries to threaten him while her hand trembles due to fear and cold water.

"Okay, nahi aa raha paas (he steps backward) ab knife fek do aur bahar chalo warna tumhe aur hamare baby ko thand lag jayegi...!" He says sweetly.

"Hamara nahi, sirf mera...yeh sirf mera baby hai aur tumhara is par ab koi haq nahi hai..!" She growls angrily.

"Hamara...hamara baby hai aur hamara hi rahega isliye acchi biwi ki tarah baat maano aur bahar chalo...!" He spoke through clenched teeth, but she didn't listen to him. This fueled his anger, which he had been trying to control for the past few hours because his wife saw him killing a man, something he didn't want her to know about him.

Anubhav's POV

My wife is testing my patience, which is not something I have much of, and that's why I'm having a hard time controlling myself. I never wanted her to find out that I'm a member of the mafia, but due to my bad luck, she witnessed my involvement in the murder."

Why....Why did she come to Vikrant's house at the wrong time?

"Haseena room mein chalo...!" I said calmly. But she didn't react. I noticed that she was shivering from the cold and her eyes were becoming heavy....

....again, she fell onto my chest. I gently picked her up in my arms and carried her back to our room. I laid her down on the bed and changed her wet clothes and Then, I lay down next to her, wrapping her in my arms.

"I know, Haseena, you're hurt after seeing that incident, but that is my truth. Main wahi hoon jise tumne dekha...that's why I didn't want you to find out who I really am. Because I knew that once you found out the truth, you would never love me again."

Atiwak's POV

"Leave me!" She growled as she pushed him to free herself. He open his eyes and smile to see his wife. "Sweetheart....(tightening his grip)"

"I said leave me Mr. Singh...!" She said angrily. "Tum bhool rahi ho, I am your husband...!" He said in same tone. "Murder too...!" She taunted. He rolled his eyes and next second she was caged between him and the bed.

"Yes..I am..So?" He said with a evil smirk. "Main yeh baat sabko bata dungi...police ko bhi...!" She said boldly.

"Woah...Police (fake scared expression), sweetheart tum bahut hi sweet ho (she rolls her eyes) tumhe kya lagta hai ek society mein murder ho gya aur ab tak uski news kyun nhi aayi.....police ko Anubhav Singh apni jeb mein lekar ghumta hai....so koshish bhi mat karna aisa kuch karne ki warna woh log wapas Mirage chhod kar jayenge...!"

"Chhii tum itne ghatiya ho Maine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha...!" She turned her face away.

"No sweetheart (with cute pout) If I were really a scoundrel, you wouldn't be getting so angry and throwing tantrums like this...." He said in a cold tone.

"Aaahh...leave me...!" She tried to push him, but he grabbed both of her hands in his right hand.

"Wifey...pregnant ho tum itna gussa achha nhi hai tumhare liye isliye aaram se baat karo...!" He said calmly.

"Tum jaise khooni se aaram se baat...kabhi nhi...tumne ek begunah insaan ko mara hai...!" She said angrily, which fuels his anger. "You're are a murderer Mr. Singh and I hate myself for falling for you...!"

He was having a hard time controlling himself, and her words only fueled his anger. He angrily tore off the shirt she was wearing and threw it in a random corner. Her eyes bulged out in shock, but before she could react, he pressed his lips to hers.

At first, she wriggled to free herself and didn't reciprocate the kiss. But soon, his touch and her pregnancy hormones made her knees weak, and she started kissing him unknowingly.

"I already told you...Vikrant innocent nhi tha..!" After breaking the kiss, he spoke, but in the next moment, his cheek met with a tight slap from his wife. In his anger, he grabbed both of her hands and pressed them against his palms with force. She winced.

"Do not dare to slap me again, or else you will meet your worst nightmare.." He warned her through clenched teeth.

"Tumse pyaar kiya na...usse bura kuch nhi ho sakta mere liye...!" She taunted. "Yes...yeh galti hai tumhari isliye bola tha don't fall in love...!" He nuzzled crook of her neck.

"Leave me...!" She shrugged while trying to free her hands. He pecks her lips and say "I accept maine mara Vikrant ko but uski galti thi...!"

"Galti..sirf mujhe touch kiya tha bas, unhe fikar thi meri isliye us waqt woh meri help kar rahe the aur tumne sirf itni si baat ke liye unhe maar diya...!" She said, feeling disgusting.

"Sweetheart agar is baat ke liye marna hota toh woh kabka mar chuka hota....but aisa nhi hai, he was Ragini's planted spy, he is keeping his eyes on you taki woh tumhe harm kar sake...!" He said, which shocked her.

"You're defaming your own mother just to save yourself..." she taunted through gritted teeth.

"If you don't trust me, then I'm not going to prove anything. Think whatever you want, but remember that you can't leave this house now and if you do...( he trailed off, pecking her on the lips) I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.." He added before letting her go. She quickly covered herself, planning to climb out of bed, but before she could, she felt his hand around her waist.

"Jab tak tum sach accept karke normally pehle ki tarah nhi rehne lagti...tum is room se bahar nhi ja sakti...!" He said, hiding his face in her chest while tears rolled down from her eyes, hoping that the nightmare would come to an end soon.

"Kaise...Haseena kaise tum aise insaan ke pyaar mein pad gyi, chhii...!" Her broken heart asked her why she had fallen in love with him as she cursed herself.

To be continued....

Upcoming- His Unseen Side..

◦•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

So this was the next part of my story "My Billionaire Husband" I hope you liked it. If you like it then do vote and comments.

Thanks for reading ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 6.6K 41
She embodies precisely what every boy desires in a partner-the epitome of 'beauty and brains.' He is the kind of guy every girl envisions-intelligent...
32.5K 5.1K 32
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
754K 24.6K 52
Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. Men were all over her whenever someone sa...
183K 10K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...