𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}

274 19 0
By vkookLOML9597

Taehyung stared at the male's face with utter seriousness. The words the male spat was fuelling his anger slowly.

"Who are you talking about exactly?" Taehyung frowned and asked.

The man scoffed "why should I tell you huh?" He started to take steps toward Taehyung who stood straight in his place, not taking a step back. His confidence was enough to let him stay rooted.

"Why did you came inside anyways?" Taehyung asked again, this time he was more ready to beat the man infront of him, who was making him feel disgusted whenever he would look at the face.

"Oh, to do something important." The smirk was still plastered on the chapped lips. His cracked his knuckles before speaking again.

"Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend hm.." he said, eyeing the brunette with lust filled eyes.

Taehyung clenched his jaw. Jeon Jungkook his boyfriend, how does this man know about them. As far as he remembers, Jungkook and him never acted so lovey dovey infront of the outside world. Atleast infront of them who would recognise them easily.

No, keeping this private was not Jungkook's idea it was Taehyung's. He somehow did not want people to know that they are in a relationship, atleast not before he catches jk in his trap.

When he thought about the answer of his own question. Suddenly the word JK came in his mind. Was he spying on Jungkook all the time. Because if not then nobody would know about their sweet acts.

It can be him only.

Jungkook does have admirers, as he got so much success when he is not even thirty and some definately despised him for that. But they were neither his nor Jungkook's concern.

Jk was the only suspect he could think right now and he knew Jungkook would think the same as well. A disgusting man like jk was behind his lover like a leech. God knows how many months he would have to wait, only to keep him inside the bars, or whatever the punishment will be.

Keeping him behind the metal rods won't be the only punishment for sure, that is too easy and boring for a person like the ruthless mafia.

"You're JK's member aren't you?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow as the question slipped past his lips.

The other scoffed loudly as he tilted his head sideways. "What if I am?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth. His hands were shaking out of rage. And suddenly the male touched his face, fingers went up to caress his cheek still having the nasty smirk plastered on his face.

That was the last string that broke Taehyung's patience.

Without wasting any second he launched a heavy punch on the male's cheek. The man's face turned as a red circular mark formed on his face.

"You whore how da-" before he could complete he felt another punch on the other side of his face. Now Hyesin was fuming, so was Taehyung.

How dare this man call him a whore. The words directly hit his self respect and for which he could not control himself more.

But Hyesin was not in a mood to give up as well. He wiped the drop of blood which apparently came out from the corner of his lips.

This time he dodged Taehyung's hit and held his head in his palm as he made the brunette's head hit the door of the stall beside him.

Taehyung felt dizzy for a second but he shook his head to get rid of the dizziness. Before he could get another hit his hands went up, they held Hyesin's hair and pushed his head down making it hit his knees.

That was strong enough to make Hyesin's nose bleed. He stood straight, eyes were already tearing for the pain of his nose but Taehyung did not show mercy. He held his hair again and jabbed his knee on the other's belly. Then a punch on his jaw.

Hyesin suddenly threw a harsh slap on Taehyung's face to which Taehyung's lips began to bleed. He winced at the sudden hit, and the way his lips burned but his eyes were still filled with anger.

It was the anger he felt towards JK. For telling the man he is sexy, for looking at his body like this. For sending him to work in a place like this where people come to freshen up their mind.

For keeping his eyes on his boyfriend and their moves. For making him frustrated with all the dirty tricks. For making his friend cry today.

For making him feel disappointed by his own self, as if he was not good enough to solve the case.

Taehyung was hella angry.

"You bitch how fucking dare you to do all this!" He screamed and threw more punches at the male, not giving him a single chance to avoid the attacks, as if the man was JK.

At the same time suddenly the door opened. Taehyung's dangerous eyes glanced at the door and it was namjoon standing there.

He was frowning deeply seeing the situation where Taehyung's was looking like he could kill anyone by his stare only and he was holding the man who's eyes were hooded. The brunette's lower lip was bleeding.

"Taehyung! What happened here?" Namjoon asked as he walked towards the raging male, who was shaking by then.

Taehyung looked at the nearly unconscious man in his hand whose hair was still in his grip. He threw him at the ground harshly.

"Take him to the police station Namjoon." Taehyung's ocean deep voice came out from his throat.

"Why? What did he do? Why the fuck did you beat him like this?"

"He's JK's pet Namjoon Hyung." Taehyung was glaring at the man who was looking at him with half lidded eyes, throwing daggers at him.

Namjoon looked at the man. No.. this can not be possible. No way this man works for Jk. He knows every face in the gang, everyone. He looks after their training, he trains them too.

It was not possible.

"You go out, Jimin is alone. I'll see what to do with him." Namjoon said. He needed to be alone with this man. To see any traces of their gang, anything.

And the main thing is the symbolic tattoo. He has to search that.

"Be careful." He mumbled as Taehyung began to leave the place.

Namjoon was thinking what would happen when his boss Jk will know what happened to him, that a person hit his boyfriend.

He sat down beside the beaten male after Taehyung left completely. His eyes were stone cold as they roamed on the body, eyes falling on a tattoo on the male's neck. A creepy one which Namjoon knew so well.

"who are you?" Namjoon asked him the question eventhough he guessed it that the male won't open his mouth. And he was right. Hyesin looked at him, and laughed breathely. His teeth were red from the blood inside his mouth, face had red marks.

His one eyes was swollen but he still wanted to tease Namjoon. "Why should I tell you JK'S pet?" He mumbled, using the same words Taehyung just used.

Namjoon tightened his jaw and grabbed the male's face suddenly, making his body jerk.

"As if you're not Sehun's pet. " Namjoon tightened his hold around Hyesin's cheeks. The other again scoffed and spat blood on Namjoon's clothes.

"Atleast I'm not betrayer like you and your boss." He whispered with a smirk. Now that made Namjoon mad. Hyesin literally used a bad point to hit and he could not tolerate that.

He knew he is a betrayar and Jungkook as well. But they both are regretting and trying to stop everything. They were trying to fix things they ruined.

Truth hurts but he was annoyed enough and he himself was tired of betraying people. So that was a last string for him which Hyesin pulled and the string broke.

Namjoon grabbed his collar and punched him with full force to which the exhausted male closed his eyes. "I'm glad Taehyung beat you like this dickhead." He whispered and let go of him.

"Let's meet in the punishment room with my boss then."

Taehyung reached at the table where Jimin was sitting alone, with a slight frown in his face. Seeing his friend coming to their table and taking a seat.

"What we- wait! What's this?" Jimin asked standing up and taking some tissues in his hand to wipe the blood that was coming out from the corner of Taehyung's lower lip.

"Had a fight." Taehyung replied shortly, staring at void.

Jimin was clearly worried seeing his friend like this. He knew something was wrong when Taehyung went to to washroom and the time was going on its own but Taehyung was not coming back.

He was about to get up to check on Taehyung but Namjoon said he would go and take see what was the matter and told Jimin to finish his drink.

Jimin could not help but agreed. Namjoon just gave him his phone and told him if Yoongi calls then pick that up and tell him they they will come in minutes.

The shorter male was a bit uncomfortable thinking he would have to see the cat looking guy again but what could he do. It was bound to happen and he have to see the male again.

But before giving the phone to Jimin Namjoon told him not to pick up anyone's calls if it's not Yoongi. Jimin found it a bit weird, not like he was about to take anyone's calls, Namjoon has his own personal things there, and he was no one to see and do something in the device. He was not dumb.

"Where's Namjoon?" The shorter male asked as he wiped the blood from the cut. Taehyung winced at the soft press on his wound.

Taehyung sighed and answered "taking care of the fucker."

"Who was that?"

The brunette closed his eyes "JK's member."

Jimin frowned and crumbled the extra tissue which was held unused in his hand.

"You did great." He nodded and sat down. Both Namjoon and Jimin were happy that he beat the man but in a different way. Jimin was feeling happy knowing it was JK's member while Namjoon was happy because Hyesin was actually Sehun's member.

Exact in that moment Namjoon's phone buzzed. Jimin looked at the contact and it was saved as min Yoongi.

Guessing it was the Yoongi who was fixing their computer. He glanced at the phone once and picked up "yes?"

"Oh, looks like you're that gorgeous boy huh?" Yoongi said with a smirk when he did not hear the familiar voice but a soft reply.

Jimin frowned deeply and decided not to get effected by that. "It's Jimin here. Are you done with the computer work?"

He heard a chuckle from the other side of the phone "yes pretty I'm done. Can you guys come soon?"

Jimin hummed and was about to cut the call but the male spoke up again "can't wait to see your beautiful face again." The words were more like a whisper.

Jimin took a deep breath not wanting to frustrate himself more. He had enough from the morning. He abruptly disconnected the call and put that back on the flat surface of the table.

He looked at Taehyung who was staring at him. "The man who is fixing our computer is so irritating."

"Why? Did he say something?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"He was flirting with me! Gorgeous, Pretty, beautiful! What the fuck was that?!" Jimin huffed as he said.

Taehyung chuckled softly "who knows."

They stayed silent for some minutes before Namjoon came back. He stood infront of their table.

"I was thinking.. if I can handle the man.. I'll take care of him." Namjoon calmly stated, keeping his hands on the table as he leaned in.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, staring at Namjoon.

"Yeah. I can handle him. If I can't then he will be under the police department. What do you think?" He said, looking at Taehyung and then at Jimin who still had a frown in his lips.

"Ok, cool. I have faith in you." Taehyung uttered as he leaned his back on the seat.

"We should go back now. Mr. Min said he is done fixing his computer." Jimin suddenly said.

"Oh he called? Let's head back then."

After that Namjoon paid the bill because he wanted to and they left the cafe.

When they reached the police station, Yoongi was sitting on Jimin's chair, doing something in his phone.

He smirked at Jimin who looked away as soon as their eyes met before glancing at namjoon.

"Thanks Hyung." The taller male thanked him before going to his own place to sit down.

"No don't thank me. I'll still need to come and check it every two days." Yoongi eyes were at Jimin's face which fell hearing the words.

Even Namjoon was confused at that. It was never a plan. This can even ruin their secret but he could not say anything to Yoongi infront of everyone.

"Why? Is it not fixed yet?" Taehyung asked walking towards them.

"It is. But I still have to check it, to know it's working properly." Yoongi replied, staring at Taehyung's eyes with confidence.

"Hm.. I think it's fine. What about you Jimin?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung "let him do whatever he wants." He mumbled through his teeths.

Yoongi clearly heard that and smirked internally. "I'm leaving then." He smiled at everyone and walked towards the door. But before leaving he looked at Jimin again.

"It will be so nice to meet you again cutie."

BORINGGGGG
ANYWAYS hope you liked it...

^^ see I took this picture recently 🥹

^^ isn't it CUTE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.3K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
26.4K 993 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
61.8K 3.6K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
127K 6.1K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...