The Super Saiyan Goddess

By _Alex-san_

[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace... More

Character Information - I
EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion
EP. 2 - The God of Destruction
EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)
EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)
EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday
EP. 7 - Frieza Force Revival
EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns
EP. 9 - Battle of A Thousand Men
EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc
EP. 11 - Parallel Universes
EP. 12 - The Blue Jewel
EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers
EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess
EP. 15 - Be My Wife!
EP. 16 - Curse of the Second-Born
EP. 17 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 1)
EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)
EP. 19 - A Saiyan's Pride
EP. 20 - Never-Miss-Hit
EP. 21 - One-of-a-Kind Hit - End Arc
EP. 22 - Heartbreak
EP. 23 - Future Trunks Returns
EP. 24 - Goku Black

EP. 5 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 3) - End Arc

210 5 16
By _Alex-san_

The God was momentarily caught off guard, and Vegeta didn't hesitate for a kick to the jaw. Another punch and another, then a knee. And finally, a kick to the side, forcing Beerus to slide back off the edge of the boat.

In air, Vegeta continued his furious revenge against Beerus, returning the smack down the God had given him previously.

With the last of his energy, Vegeta fired a violet Big Bang Attack.

Panting, Vegeta waited for the smoke to clear. "Is he...?"

When the smoke settled, Vegeta's eyes widened to see Lord Beerus was still standing.

Beerus sighed. "Impressive show, but you are not a Super Saiyan God," he dusted himself off. "I shall leave Earth now, but of course, not until I destroy it. Hand over the Red Jewel."

"No!" Vegeta protested. "I can't let you destroy Earth! Why must you always destroy?!"

He narrowed his eyes. "I kept my word to My Lady: I reconsidered destroying the planet. But after so many lies and disappointments, I've settled on destroying Earth. Accept your fate with dignity, Vegeta."

Beerus tapped the Prince's forehead with his nail, rendering him unconscious.

He began to fall.

"Vegeta!" Bulma--now recovered--ran over to his aid.

"I have you," Yucca made it in time to catch Vegeta, gently settling him in Bulma's lap.

"Vegeta...," Bulma hugged him.

"Whis--Whis?!" Beerus looked for his attendent. He deadpanned when he saw Whis had sat back down to eat more food.

"Yes?"

"We're leaving. I am destroying this planet."

"As you wish, My Lord, but I'm going to finish eating first," Whis pleasantly smiled.

Beerus swallowed his protests and looked down at the crowd. "Well," he started. "You still have some moments left before I destroy you. Any last words?"

Kusuke couldn't believe they were going to die. His friends, his family, his wife, his daughter. In the middle of the ocean. "Lord Beerus...," he spoke up. "Please, spare my daughter. Deliver her to my parents."

Kandice held their whimpering infant Noemilla. "Please. She's just a baby..."

The God looked over the child. "I suppose it would be unfair to end Queen Makona's bloodline without having met her as an adult. Very well. Say your goodbyes."

Kusuke let out a breath in relief. "Thank you!" he embraced his family.

Beerus crossed his arms. "Anything else?"

"Y-Yes, Lord Beerus," Niya spoke up this time. She still seemed to be aching, but she stood on her own.

"Spit it out."

"Please let me fight you again."

"You want to speed up your death?" Beerus' eyes narrowed. "My Lady's power will consume you. You're still too weak."

"I don't care!" Niya exclaimed. "Great Ancestor couldn't fight to her fullest because of a different reason."

When she didn't say what it was, Beerus frowned. "And what is the reason?"

The Princess glanced around, "...She doesn't want anyone else to know. Can I tell you only?"

Beerus sighed and landed. "Approach," he agreed. He too wanted to know what was troubling His Lady.

He bent down enough for Niya to whisper in his ear. His eyes widened.

"So... That's what she meant," Beerus realized. "'Anywhere but here'..."

Niya stepped back. "She didn't want you to know," she hung her head. "I also apologize about today. I had no idea you wanted to meet Great Ancestor. If I could turn back time, I would have let you talk to her as much as you wanted."

He tilted his head. He held his hand out, "I appreciate your sincerity, Princess."

She apologetically placed her left hand in his.

In a swift motion, he ripped off the bracelet with the Red Jewel.

"W-Wait--!"

"I am sorry as well," Beerus chopped her in the neck before she could refute further.

"Niyata!" Miyako hurried to catch her granddaughter.

"It's a shame," Beerus looked down on them. "I was quite fond of you, Miyako. I was even starting to like the young Princess. A tragedy."

She could only hold her granddaughter close. "I am sorry, My Lord."

He sighed. "You're all bringing the mood down. How about this," he started. "We'll play a game. If you win, Earth is spared. But if you lose, I continue as planned."

"What game?" Gohan asked.

"A game everyone knows how to play," Beerus smiled. "Rock-paper-scissors."

The group seemed confused, but it was their last hope.

"You, Porky," Beerus pointed. "You will play against me. Take your time to decide when you're ready, but I won't wait forever."

Oolong gulped and turned to his friends to discuss a strategy.

Meanwhile, Yucca was using her ki to heal Vegeta's injuries.

"Is he going to be okay?" Bulma worried.

"Yes," Yucca replied. "He'll wake up soon enough."

By then, Gotenks had defused and both Trunks and Goten were looking after them.

"Dad... Wake up," Trunks placed a hand on him.

"Come on, Vegeta," Bulma pleaded. "I need you."

In a few moments, Vegeta twitched and his eyes weakly opened. "Bul...ma?"

She smiled down at him. "I'm here, Vegeta."

He turned to see his son was also beside him.

"Dad!" Trunks smiled in relief.

The Prince groaned as he sat up. "We're still alive...?"

"For now," Yucca stood beside Goten. "I think that cat-man is playing some sort of game first. What a cruel person."

"He's always been this way," Vegeta groaned, standing with the help of his wife and son. "He hasn't changed in all these years."

"So, we're just another one of his many victims," Yucca scowled.

"Unfortunately," Vegeta replied as they began to reach the others.

But the game seemed to go unfavorably for the Earthlings as Beerus flew up into the air and formed an energy ball as powerful as a sun behind him. He held a hand out, ready to launch the fatal attack.

"No!" Yucca glared and aimed her hand to blast the God. "As if I'd let myself die this way."

Beerus couldn't hear her.

"Hey!" Goten grabbed her hand. "If we're really gonna die, I just wanted to say--"

"WAIT!"

They all turned to a familiar voice in the sky. Goku had arrived, much to everyone's relief. He headed straight for Beerus with conviction.

"You," Beerus landed, letting his attack fade. "You've returned. Does that mean... you figured out how to become a Super Saiyan God?"

"I haven't worked it all out yet," Goku admitted. "But I do know I can't let you destroy Earth."

The God was tired of everyone telling him what he could or couldn't do. "Destruction is in my very name!"

"Trust me, I'm well aware of that, Lord Beerus. But--just this one time--can't you give us a pass?"

"If I were to do that, would you still fight me?"

Goku rubbed his head. "Yeah, I would love to settle the score, but... I'd probably end up dead. No matter what form I'm in, it won't be a fair fight." After a moment, there was a lightbulb. "Oh, that's it!"

Beerus blinked.

"Hey, Lord Beerus!" Goku called. "I need a minute to try out one last crazy idea!"

He swayed his tail, curious. "Idea for what?"

"For summoning the Super Saiyan God person you wanna meet!" he replied. "It's not gonna be easy, but I think I know how to do it."

Beerus looked down at the Red Jewel in his hand. Could there be another Super Saiyan God? "Hm," he closed his hand over the jewel. "I'm listening."

"Uh--Could you possibly give me like five minutes?" Goku asked hesitantly. "I just need a little time."

He narrowed his eyes.

"Please!" Goku pleaded with his hands together.

The God eventually gave in. "Fine. You have five minutes."

Goku brightened up. "Thank you!" he then hurried to enact his plan.

Everyone curiously watched.

"Hey, Goku," Kusuke called. "Can I help with what you're doing, if you'll tell us..."

"I'm gathering the Dragon Balls, if that's okay with you, Bulma?"

"That's fine," she finished arriving with her husband. "As long as you send that party-crashing jerk and his friend back to where they came from."

"Woah, that's pretty harsh Bulma. He's still a God."

"Wait... A God?" she and the others looked up at Beerus.

Kusuke turned to his wife. "So, that's what you saw when you used your True Seeing."

"Yes, but he's not just any God," Kandice tensed. "He's a God of Destruction."

"And the last thing you should do is make him wait," Miyako spoke up. She used her ki to move all the dragon balls in front of Goku.

"Right!" he laughed nervously. "Thanks!" He rubbed his hands togethers. "Okay... Eternal Shenron!" he spoke louder, "By your name, I summon you forth!"

The Dragon Balls were consumed with a bright gold until a beam shot out from them into the sky. As it traversed, the golden energy slowly began to take shape of the green dragon Shenron.

Beerus didn't want to be in the way, so he took his place on the ship. Whis had finished eating and packing food, so he took place next to his attendant.

Shenron groaned and spiraled into place close enough to hear the Earthlings. "I am Shenron. I shall grant you any wish. Now, speak."

Miyako and Yucca stared in awe of the dragon. It was their first time seeing Shenron.

"So that's what a dragon looks like...," Yucca remarked quietly.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Goten smiled at her.

"Um--Sure," she glanced to the side, embarrassed he caught her.

Goku walked up to the dragon. "I gotta make this fast, Shenron. Um. Have you ever heard of a thing called the 'Super Saiyan God'?"

"Oh?" Beerus listened with anticipation.

"I have," Shenron answered.

"Really?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I am serious," he replied. "Is your wish whether if I know or do not know of the Super Saiyan God?"

"No-no-no-no," Goku hurriedly answered. "If you know where the Super Saiyan God is, I want to use my wish to bring him here."

"I cannot. For one does not currently exist," Shenron specifically worded. "The Super Saiyan God can only exist temporarily in your world when multiple Saiyans project their energies onto another."

"...Can you go over that again?"

The dragon's patience was waining. "So many questions, yet no wishing. Speak your wish!"

"Well, you see," Goku started, "It's more for Lord Beerus. He said he'll blow up the Earth unless he gets a proper fight from a Super Saiyan God, right?"

"Lord Beerus is here?" Shenron asked nervously. "O-Oh! I am pleased to meet you. I have heard many things."

"Likewise," the God replied. "But I'm in a rush, so tell them how to summon a Super Saiyan God."

"O-Of course," Shenron obeyed.

He explained how a long time ago, a small group of pure-hearted Saiyans questioned the evil the in their race. These pure-hearted good Saiyans then led a revolt against the evil ones, and in order to secure their vcictory, they pooled their powers to create a savior: a Super Saiyan God. This savior easily defeated the evil Saiyans with his immense power, but then vanished as quickly as he came, as the energy the Saiyans had offered him could not last for long. In time, evil rose again on Planet Vegeta, and the memory of the Super Saiyan God became a myth, nearly lost altogether.

"But I still know how to summon him," Shenron assured.

Beerus looked down at his burning sensation in his palm. He opened it to reveal the Red Jewel glowing. "Hm?" He gasped when Lady Ayata emerged in her crimson ki form.

"That's enough, dragon," Ayata frowned. "I can tell them the rest."

"What?" Beerus scowled. "You know how to summon a Super Saiyan God?"

She clenched her fists, "...It's coming back to me. The Super Saiyan God. The savior. My copycat."

The God studied her. "Shenron, is this true?"

The dragon groaned as he searched his knowledge. "If by copycat, you mean to say your form was first, then you are correct," he replied. "The first Saiyan to aquire godlike energy was a woman by the name Ayata. She was deemed to be an evil Saiyan, so to rival her, another God was made."

Beerus heard enough. "Thank you. You may leave now."

"O-Of course!" Shenron nodded. "Your wish has been fulfilled. Please excuse me." He then disappeared back into the Dragon Balls, and they rose into the air before dispersing across the world.

"So," Goku turned to Ayata, "how do we summon the Super Saiyan God?"

She stepped forward. "You need five Saiyans who are 'pure-hearted' and 'righteous'," she explained with finger quotes. "You all have to hold hands to symbolize your 'love' and 'trust' and pour your power into your chosen 'savior'. With the power from your dear friends, you will temporarily take the form of a God."

"So first we need to find five Saiyans with 'pure' and 'righteous' hearts," Piccolo simplified it for Goku. "Good luck," he remarked. "The only two of you who are righteous are Gohan and Goten."

"What?!" Kusuke pouted. "At least my Noemilla is pure! She's just a baby, and look how cute she is!" he held her out.

Noemi curiously stared at everyone until she got bored and tried eating her tail.

"Gah, don't do that! You're gonna choke!" he hurriedly stopped her.

Piccolo gave him a look. "You expect a baby to project her power?"

"I don't know how it works," Kusuke replied.

Ayata sighed. "How about I just pick for you?"

"That'd help a lot," Goku chuckled.

"You," she pointed to him, "You two. And then you two." She also pointed to Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, and Trunks. "There. Five saiyans."

"Great!" Goku smiled. "We just... hold hands?" he grabbed Vegeta's.

"Not mine!!" Vegeta quickly yanked away.

Beerus patiently watched them get into a circle of five, all Super Saiyans. They projected all of their power into Goku but the transformation was only a Super Saiyan boosted with the energy of four others. "No, I don't sense anything godlike from you," he sighed. "Are you sure you told it right?"

Ayata shrugged. "I didn't see it. I said what I know."

He groaned in frustration. "My Lady--"

"Actually," Whis spoke up, "I'm afraid everyone misunderstood. What you said, Lady Ayata, was that five Saiyans would hold hands to project their power into another Saiyan. So, the total is six Saiyans."

"Join them, Kusuke," Piccolo said. "Not the baby."

"Alright, alright," Kusuke chuckled as he handed Noemi to his wife. "Make room for me!" He flashed into Super Saiyan and joined the circle.

But once the ritual commenced, there was an explosive crimson energy that sent Kusuke away. "Ghh!" he struggled to stand.

"Kusuke!" Kandice hurried after him.

"What?" Beerus questioned. "First, it fails with only five Saiyans and it fails with six?"

"That damned Yamoshi!" Ayata seethed. "Of course he would make it so someone with my blood wouldn't be able to copy his copy!!"

That ruled out the Saiyans from Planet Ayata. There weren't enough Saiyans to perform the ritual. But there was another Saiyan on the way. Videl revealed that she was pregnant, and so she participated in the ritual, hoping the part-saiyan baby in her womb would be just what they needed.

Fortunately, their power poured into Goku to create a form with bright red hair and matching eyes.

"He... did it," Ayata murmured. "It's just like..."

"He still has to give me a worthy battle," Beerus remarked. "Are you ready, Goku?"

"Yep!" Goku turned to him. "As long as you keep your word."

"Of course," he promised. He then turned to Ayata. "Did you want to watch from up close?"

"...I can?"

Beerus showed her the gold, malleable bracelet Niya was wearing was now on his wrist. "It was unfortunate our battle was cut short. I wanted to offer you the best view at least."

Ayata could only imagine the power they would be using. If she had a body, she was sure she would be blushing. "How could I not accept the best view?"

"Hey, isn't that cheating?!" Goku pouted.

"Don't worry, Goku, I won't be giving my power to Lord Beerus," Ayata chuckled. "You already know I want Earth to be spared."

"...Right."

"Do your best, Goku," she winked before returning inside the Red Jewel.

Beerus smiled. "Ready?"

Goku felt his excitement and returned the smile. "Yeah."

~~~

After their exciting and explosive battle, Goku ended up losing to Beerus. He lost his form, and the God's might was too much.

"You lost, Goku," Lord Beerus told them. "You didn't best me in battle, so I'll keep my word and destroy Earth."

"Are you sure?" Ayata appeared.

"Yes," he charged an attack.

Everyone held their loved ones close.

"I'm sorry I failed you," Miyako hugged her granddaughter.

"You didn't," Niya hugged her back.

Beerus looked across the ocean to see some rock pillars. He shot his attack, destroying the rocks. "There. I have destroyed Earth."

"You're right, My Lord," Whis smiled. "You destroyed Earth just like you said you would. Just not very much of it."

The God yawned. "My, what a long day. I believe I'm due for a nap."

Goku laughed weakly. "Thanks, Lord Beerus."

Beerus hid his smile. He took off the bracelet and tossed it back to Niya. "I look forward to seeing you get stronger, Your Highness."

"Y-Yes, Lord Beerus," Niya bowed her head. She looked up at him with determined eyes. "Next time you see me, I'll be way stronger!"

He nodded in approval before turning to apologize to Bulma for ruining her party and for hitting her. He then asked if he would invited to her next party, and to finally be able to try pudding.

Bulma agreed.

Goku asked if they could fight again on Beerus' next visit, and he accepted.

With that, Beerus gave a quick wave and departed with Whis.

Ayata came out and watched the bright pillar of light. She smiled, "We'll see him again soon."

~~~

As the evening settled, the birthday party kicked off again. They ate, they drank, they talked, and had fun.

Niya was glad to be reunited with Ayata, and to be with Yucca and her friends. "Hm? Where did Trunks go?"

"I'm not sure," Goten answered.

"I'll go make sure he's okay!" she smiled and hurried off.

It was just Yucca and Goten alone. "So," he started. "Today was pretty crazy, huh?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I never thought I'd meet the God of Destruction at an Earthling birthday party."

"The craziest things always happen here," he laughed. "My dad's fought all kinds of guys. And then you were here with Majin Buu and now Lord Beerus."

She thought. "Why Earth?"

"Dunno."

"How strange."

Goten studied her face. In the moonlight, her eyes shined gently, giving her face a calm yet beautiful complexion. "Um. About earlier."

"Yes?" she met his eyes.

He blushed. "Um...! Do you wanna be my girlfriend?!"

Yucca's eyes widened. "I...," she thought of a million things. She hadn't planned on getting a boyfriend. She wanted courting, a plan to get married, or nothing at all. And besides, Goten was still too immature for her. She did feel strange when he was around, but they wouldn't be a good fit.

"I... don't want that. I'm sorry," Yucca apologized. "You should ask some else. Like Niya." She immediately regretted suggesting her name.

"Oh...," Goten could only say. He thought she felt the same as him. "Um, just kidding, haha! How did you know I actually wanted to ask Niya?"

She felt silly for thinking his question was sincere. "B-Because you're both similar."

"Yep! I better go find her!" Goten nodded and hurried off.

Yucca stared after him. It was better this way. At least his feelings weren't actually hurt. They would both be okay.

~~~

Niya stared up at palm trees to see Trunks sit with Mae. He reached over and held her hand.

The Princess looked down. She rubbed her cheeks. Why do my eyes burn...?

"Hey."

She turned to see Goten. "H-Hi."

"Um, I think we're similar, and you're really nice," he said. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

That was the last thing Niya expected from him. "Oh, wow! Ah... Sure!" she smiled.

Goten smiled back. "Cool! So, uh, you wanna hold hands?"

"That's what couples do, right?" Niya blushed and accepted his hand.

He thought her flustered expression was rather cute. "That's what Trunks said," he smiled. "Come on, let's go back. I hope Mom won't get mad."

"Okay!" she nervously laughed.

On their way back to the party, Niya couldn't help but feel a pit in her stomach as she thought about Trunks and Mai.

The Red Jewel burned against her skin.

07-31-2023

Next time: "Frieza Force Revival"

<3 Alex-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.9K 63
The Tournament of Power is over. You are Cornelia a 20 years old girl and Universe 7, your universe won and they bring back all the eliminated univer...
6.7K 162 12
(Edit 5/7/2020: THIS IS AN OLD BOOK, I WILL BE REWRITING THIS AS A DIFFRENT BOOK. THE OTHER BOOK HAS THE TITLE TIED BY FATE AND IS FOUND ON MY PROFIL...
48K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
29.9K 751 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...