Anna's Secret (Editing)

By avniy1312

[FEATURED×5] Bright Young Minds on @mystery Chills and Thrills on @paranormal Our Favourite | Newly Written P... More

Author Note
Achivements/Reviews
PART (I)
Chapter 1 : A unusual feeling
Chapter 2: A strange box
Chapter 3: The Serial Killer
Chapter 4: A Dream
Chapter 5: A mysterious phone call
Chapter 6: sleepwalking
Chapter 7: A note
Chapter 9: The call recording
PART ( II )
Chapter 10: Footage
Chapter 11: A Hidden Crime
Chapter 12: Regaining of memory
Chapter 13: Self-doubt
Chapter 14: A Deepest Secret
Chapter 15: Her Name Is
Chapter 16: Marilyn's Diary
Chapter 17: Louis's Secret
Chapter 18: Who Is The Real Criminal?
Chapter 19: Chase And Run
Chapter 20: Anna Fell In Danger
Epilogue

Chapter 8 : True or lie

125 64 10
By avniy1312

"I'm pretty sure I was sleeping in my room," Anna says firmly.

I know I wasn't in my room last night but I can't tell him because I'm so confused about it.

"But I saw your bracelet on your right hand. The one you always wear!" Jordan said with tremendous confidence in his eyes which Anna could see.

"Oh, I forgot about my bracelet!" she thought and then immediately raised her right hand to see the bracelet but at that time she did not have the bracelet in her hand.

"Jordan look, can you see a bracelet on my arm? Anna says and raises her hand towards Jordan to show him. He looked at her hand and said incredulously "Wait, what!! Where is the bracelet now?"

"Jordan I think I lost my bracelet, but I don't know where I lost it." She says quickly and looks away from him.

Jordan frowned and said, "I think maybe your bracelet was stolen from you."

"I think you're right. I should go home now," says Anna.

"Anna, I feel like you're hiding something from me. Are you?" he said and glared at her.

"Jordan, I'm not hiding anything from you." She said giving a half smile.

"Okay, but if anything happens to you, please let me know, see you later."

"Sure, see you later.

Then Jordan walked towards his bicycle, took it off the handle and sat on the bicycle. She waved her hand at Anna and Anna waved back. Then he started going to his home on a bicycle.

A FEW HOURS LATER ...........

Anna was lying on her bed like a dead person. She has no desire to move her body even a little.

Then suddenly a thought came to her mind, "Where has the boy gone?"

Suddenly thick black smoke rises in front of his eyes. Then a voice comes out of the smoke, "Are you remembering me?"

She jumped from her bed to the floor with wide eyes.

"Ahhh," she shouted.

"Why are you so surprised? You've already seen me." He says and a smile appears on his face.

When a ray of light came into his room from the open window, it fell on the boy. As soon as the light fell on him, Anna saw the boy's true form. His eyes were shining like the brightest moon in the sky and his hair was constantly playing with the wind. His entire teeth were filled with blood.

"Now you have to accept the truth," he said and his voice echoed throughout the room.

"What are you talking about?" Anna said in a trembling voice.

"Do I need to tell you? I thought you were pretty smart but I was wrong." The boy smiled.

Then he pulls his hand in the air and suddenly a screen appears which is spinning in the air.

Seeing all this, Anna's heart started beating fast. Then something appears on the screen.

ON THE SCREEN,

A dimly lit hotel room with lavish furnishings. A man, aged around 40, was sitting on a plush chair, holding a box with both his hands. His face looks very pale as if he has not slept for days.

Then suddenly there is a knock at the door. He looks at her surprised.

Who could be at this time?

The man carefully approaches the door and opens it, revealing a girl. She wears a black hoodie and mask, hiding her identity. Frightened the man takes a step back.

What do you want? Who are you?

But the girl did not answer his question.

Before the man can react, the girl quickly pulls out a gleaming knife from inside her hoodie. She poked towards him and in a terrible manner. she stabbed hIm in the stomach. The man's eyes poured out in shock and pain as blood bled from the wound. Some of his blood was splattered on her hoodie and the floor.

The man then falls to the floor, clutching his injured stomach, writhing in pain.

Please... I'll do anything... Call for help...

But she didn't listen to him. She coldly turns her back to the man, unaware that her mask came off her face and fell into the hotel room but her face is not visible on the screen. She leaves him to suffer. She walks away, vanishing into the darkness, leaving behind a broken man and blood-stained luxury. The scene is one of terrifying chaos and the silence is deafening.

Then the flying screen becomes dark and vanishes in the air.

After seeing this dangerous sight, her heart was beating so fast that she could not even able to speak.

"Maybe now you can understand," he grinned.

She is no longer able to bear it and falls to the floor as her heart beats rapidly.

THREE DAYS LATER ..............

When she woke up, she found herself lying on the bed in her room. She could see her mother near her bed at that time. Seeing Anna awake, a smile appeared on her mother's face.

"Thank God you woke up from the coma," her mother says happily.

"What?? I was in a coma," Anna said in amazement.

"Yes, dear. You were in a coma for three days. The doctor said it might take a month, even a year, for you to come out of the coma, but thank God you woke up in three days. "

Anna still can't believe that three days later she slipped into a coma. Then suddenly he heard a voice which brought him out of his thoughts. When she looked up, she saw Jessica at the door of Anna's room.

"You've woken up from your coma!!" Jessica exclaimed.

Then she ran in her direction and hugged Anna tightly. Anna also hugged her back. Anna still didn't know why she went into a coma but she was trying to remember.

"I'm so glad you're awake," she said. Then she moved away from her and sat on the chair near the bed.

"Jessica, what happened--," Anna stops mid-sentence as something pops into her mind.

She started remembering everything that had happened to her three days before she passed out. Her head begins spinning badly when she remembers things. She immediately held her head tightly in grief.

"Is he a ghost? And why did he show me the murder scene?" Anna said in her mind. Then she got more frightened and closed her eyes tightly.

"Anna, how are you?"

A cool and breezy sound hits her ears. The voice did not seem to be Jessica's but Anna was familiar with the voice. Then she slowly opens her eyes and sees that her surroundings have changed. She was in a dimly lit room, a rickety old chair lying in the corner, its worn wooden frame groaning under the weight of a young boy. Shadows danced eerily across the torn wallpaper, casting an eerie blanket over the room.

She was standing in the middle of the room. She was about to scream but then she controlled herself and carefully started walking towards the chair, her heart beating faster. The boy's presence reflected malice. His face, once innocent, is now transformed into a monstrosity mask of terror. His skin was ashy, almost transparent, making the veins beneath the surface painfully visible. Deep, dark pits were dug beneath his sunken eyes as if the empty hole had swallowed all light. It seemed as if they were staring straight into my soul, freezing her in place.

His mouth spread into a wicked smile, revealing rows of sharp teeth that glowed ominously in the yellow light. Crooked, rotten nails occurred from his fingers as if he was no longer human, but some terribly beast from the depths of the nightmare.

A terrible odour was stemming from his body, a disgusting mixture of rot. The air became thick with the smell, making breathing almost impossible. A cool breeze blew into the room, rustling the torn curtains and bringing with it the whispers of different voices.

Suddenly the candle was extinguished by a blow of wind, plunging the room into complete darkness. At that moment, the boy's face became a window into a deep, world full of unimaginable horrors. The last thing she saw before darkness engulfed her were the boy's eyes, burning like fire, forever caught in her nightmares. Terrified, she quickly closed her eyes and fell to her knees on the floor.

"Anna, are you okay?"

Anna again heard a voice. She doesn't dare to open her eyes but she thinks about opening them because she feels the voice is Jessica's.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Jessica on the chair near her bed and found herself sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay? Tell me," Jessica said fearfully.

"Is this my hallucination? But it feels so real," Anna thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she says nervously.

Hearing her words, Jessica felt a little relaxed and said in a soft voice, "Anna, if you have any problem, you can tell me. I will try my best to solve it."

"I will tell," Anna replied and gave her a warm smile.

Just then the door of Anna's room opens and her mother comes in with a tray in her hand.

"Anna, eat something. So you can take your medicine," her mother told her.

"Okay, well then I'll see you later. Take good care of yourself and call me if you need anything." Jessica says and gently pats her shoulder and walks out of Ana's room.

Fifteen minutes later, Anna finished her meal and then took all the medicines from her mother.

"Anna, when you fully recover, we will all go on a family vacation," her mother said.

When Anna heard about the holidays from her mother, her eyes lit up with excitement. "Very good! This is wonderful,"

"But now you need to take proper rest so you can go on vacation." Her mother says with a smile on her face.

"Okay, Mom," Anna says and smiles at her mother, then her mother walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

"It's great now I can take a break from all this weird stuff," she thinks to herself.

As soon as she went back to sleep, suddenly her phone rang from the table next to her bed, she moved her hand towards the table and picked up the phone and then put it to her ear. hello! He said.

"Anna, I'm Michael. I'm calling from my office and would like you to come into my office for a moment. I know you're sick but still please come for a moment.

"But what's the matter?" Anna says.

Michael responded, "Maybe you've heard of a serial killer who kills people in very strange ways, so I want to talk to you about a serial killer case."

To Be Continued............

If you like this chapter then please leave a vote on this chapter and drop a comment.

Have a nice day ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
2.9M 59.3K 26
You can never escape from your secret When Lilly Dunn found herself pregnant after a drunken one-night stand with Chance Morgan, she felt scared of w...
373 0 15
Do paranormal things, witches and magic exist? There are gifts that are waiting to be discovered. The mythical power is just waiting beyond the deepe...
1K 237 21
When Bryony -- herbalist extraordinaire -- goes missing, Bella knows one suspect stands above the rest. The village's aspiring second witch, Daphne...