All The Little Moments ~ Hyun...

By HyunLix4Eva

Every relationship is made up of thousands of individual moments, each one a stepping stone on the path towar... More

Introduction
Two Hearts ~ HyunLix
Mine ~ MinSung
Two Hearts II ~ HyunLix
Waiting For You ~ MinSung
Strawberries ~ HyunLix
Hide-and-Seek ~ SeungIn
Tears ~ HyunLix
Soulmates ~ MinSung
Home Again ~ HyunLix
Your Scent (Part 1) ~ JeongChan
Your Scent (Part 2) ~ JeongChan
No Holding Back ~ MinSung
Dance Practice ~ HyunLix
Family Photos ~ MinSung
Special ~ SeungChan
Minho's Gift ~ MinSung
Pancakes ~ HyunLix
My Favourite Thing ~ MinSung
Yin and Yang ~ SeungBin
Story That Never Ends (Part 2) ~ HyunLix
Promises (Part 1) ~ MinSung
Promises (Part 2) ~ MinSung

Story That Never Ends (Part 1) ~ HyunLix

544 18 0
By HyunLix4Eva

As the sun peeked over the horizon, it reflected off the snow that lay sprawled across the ground in all directions. It was a cold and frosty morning, but the sun made everything sparkle, chasing away the darkness and making the whole city look new and clean.

Felix, of course, knew none of this. He was snuggled up under the blankets, legs tangled chaotically with his boyfriend's, arms wound around the older's waist.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, was wide awake. He hadn't moved yet, though, choosing to stay wrapped around the younger's warm body, gazing adorably at his angelic face. He could easily stare at Felix forever, but he was starting to get a bit lonely; so he gently blew on the younger's right ear, and was delighted with the effect it produced.

Felix's nose scrunched up a little, in the cutest way; his eyelashes flickered momentarily, and his head moved from side to side the tiniest bit. He was like a little mouse, Hyunjin thought, as he blew on Felix's ear again.

This time, there was some unintelligible mumbling, and Felix's hand came up to swat away an imaginary fly, or fairy, or whatever he was currently dreaming about. Hyunjin giggled, and Felix finally opened his eyes blearily, taking a moment to focus on his boyfriend's god-given features.

"Wha- Oh, hello Jinnie..." he murmured, a smile blossoming on his face.

Hyunjin chose that moment to lean forward, placing a soft, gentle (but thoroughly enjoyable) kiss on his boyfriend's pink lips.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Happy Anniversary!"

Felix's eyes widened momentarily, before another smile lit up his whole face. "Happy Anniversary, Jinnie!"

A look of wonder then spread itself across his features. "Has it really been a whole year already??"

Hyunjin nodded, his eyes twinkling. "Mhm."

Smoothing out his boyfriend's touseled hair, he asked, "How do you wanna celebrate? Any special requests?"

Felix thought for a moment, then shook his head. "No, I don't want anything special. Spending the day with you is all I need."

The older's smile slipped for a second, and he asked, "You sure?"

Felix kissed Hyunjin's pouty lips, then said, "Well, now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind more cuddles..."

Hyunjin grinned happily. "Now that I can do!"

And with that, he pulled the covers over their heads and snuggled into Felix's neck.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"'Morning, love-birds!" came Chan's chirpy voice. "I know it's your anniversary and all, but you need to get up now, 'cause we're leaving for practice in half an hour. See you in the kitchen in 5!"

Felix and Hyunjin sighed in unison. They indulged in one last kiss, then reluctantly threw the blankets off, and helped each other out of bed.

Hyunjin went to the wardrobe and rummaged around, while Felix stretched like a cat. A minute later, as he was lying on his back on the floor, some clothes landed on top of him.

"Thanks, Jinnie!" he murmured from under the clothes, before picking them up and hauling himself to his feet.

Once they were both dressed, they shared one more kiss before joining the other members in the kitchen.

"Happy Anniversary!" chorused the members as the couple entered the room.

They were all sitting around the big table, where a giant stack of pancakes was waiting to be consumed.

As Hyunjin and Felix took their seats, grinning at each other, Jeongin burst out, "Can we start now?" He looked like he'd been waiting a lifetime for this moment, licking his lips as he stared at the pancakes. Chan chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Alright, Innie, you can go first."

Once everyone was munching away happily, Jisung turned to Felix, his cheeks already full. "What are you guys doing to celebrate?"

Felix turned to him with a smile. "We're not doing anything special. I mean, we'll be spending the whole day together anyway, so that's enough."

He turned and bestowed a serene smile on Hyunjin, missing the shocked look that Jisung gave the older. As he turned back to his plate of food and took another mouthful, Hyunjin locked eyes with the rapper, giving him a sad look.

I have to do something, the dancer thought.

~~~♡~~~

During practice, Hyunjin's mind was going a-million-miles-an-hour, coming up with a plan. The more he thought, the bigger his smile grew.

Once they'd been dancing for a couple of hours, Chan called the practice to a halt, telling everyone to have a ten-minute break. Felix needed to use the toilet, so Hyunjin waited til he had left the room, and then went to speak to the leader.

He quickly explained his plan to Chan, who smiled and nodded enthusiastically, thinking it was a great idea. "He's gonna be so surprised!" he said at the end.

"So will you help?" Hyunjin asked anxiously.

"Of course!" the older replied with a grin. "I'd do anything to make you guys happy!"

"Thanks, hyung!" Hyunjin said, breathing a sigh of relief.

Just then, Felix came back into the room, so the dancer went to meet him, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. The younger turned to his boyfriend, a surprised look on his face, but then smiled softly, pecking him on the lips.

"I love you, Jinnie."

The older beamed back. "I love you too, Baby."

Late in the afternoon, when they'd finally perfected the choreo they'd been learning and everyone's energy was beginning to wane, Chan announced that practice was over for the day. Then he beckoned Felix over.

The freckled boy gave Hyunjin a confused look, but the older gently pushed him in Chan's direction, saying, "Go on, it might be important."

So Felix quickly walked to where Chan was, on the other side of the room, and listened to him intently for a minute, glancing surreptitiously at Hyunjin every so often.

The older smiled to himself as he watched his boyfriend, excitement tingling in his veins.

A minute later, Felix returned to Hyunjin, a strange look adorning his features.

"Uh, Jinnie, um, Channie hyung's asked me to help him with something ... do you mind? I know it's our anniversary, and we were gonna spend the whole day together ... I would've said "no", only it's really important, and-"

"Baby, it's fine," the older reassured the Australian, stroking a hand down his cheek. "We have been together all day so far, and we'll see each other again tonight. Go and help Channie hyung, and I'll see you later, okay?"

He leaned forward, giving Felix a scorching kiss, then pushed him towards Chan once more. The younger sent Hyunjin a smile so bright it nearly blinded him, before turning and walking away.

The dancer sighed in relief, then grabbed his bag and followed the other members out the door.

~~~♡~~~

A while later, Felix and Chan were at the nearby shopping mall, looking for a gift for Hyunjin. The freckled boy was actually very glad that Chan had suggested this little trip, because he hadn't bought a gift yet, and he was sure that Hyunjin would have got one for him.

It wasn't that he'd forgotten their anniversary, as such, he just hadn't realised it was coming up so soon. He still couldn't believe it had been a whole year already since he and Hyunjin had confessed their love for each other and agreed to be together. Felix smiled as he remembered that night, the first time they'd kissed...

"Um, Felix? You good there, mate?"

Chan's voice broke the younger out of his daydream, and everything came back into focus with a snap.

"Uh, s-sorry, hyung ... I-I was just thinking about Jinnie, and I was remembering... our first kiss..." he finished in a near-whisper, embarrassment finally kicking in.

Chan laughed heartily and clapped his friend on the back.

"I don't blame you, Lix. I bet Jinnie's a really good kisser, isn't he?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Something to look forward to tonight, eh?"

Felix's head shot up at that. "Wh-what?? No, no, don't say that, hyung, please..."

He covered his face in his hands, his cheeks suddenly on fire. Chan just laughed harder.

After a minute, Felix reluctantly removed his hands again, and looked at Chan cautiously. "Let's just keep looking for a present, okay?"

"Okay," the older chuckled, ruffling Felix's hair affectionately.

They ended up spending another hour wandering in and out of shops, before the freckled boy finally found something he liked: a really cute llama plushie.

"Channie hyung, look! Isn't it adorable?"

"Awww," the older replied, grabbing the plushie and rubbing its mouth on Felix's cheek, a silly grin on his face.

The younger immediately glared at Chan and grabbed the plushie again, putting it back in its bag.

"Hyung! It's for Jinnie, not you! You can play with your own plushies once we get home if you want, but this one is Jinnie's."

And with that, he huffed and walked off in the direction of the exit.

"Lix, wait up! I'm sorry! I was only teasing!"

Chan ran after Felix and wrapped his arms around him, giving him a big, warm hug.

"Come on, let's go home, so you can give it to him."

Felix narrowed his eyes at Chan for a minute, then suddenly grinned. "Okay, let's go!"

As they were leaving the mall, Chan heard a 'ting', and got his phone out of his pocket. There was a message from Hyunjin: "Everything's ready."

Perfect timing! he thought happily.

~~~♡~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 780 22
don't expect this to be that good, just bare with me 🙌🙌 Key: Fluff: 🌟 Kiss: 💓 Spicy: 🔥 Angst: 💥 Smut: 👀 stories finished: minsung- truth or da...
6.7K 246 20
-mafia, vampire ff? -boyXboy -smut -violence -self harm -swearing -it has a a lot of hyunlix in the starting basically, it has a lot of all the shi...
102K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
10.5K 469 27
(✅) THIS WAS MY FIRST FAN FIC I WROTE WHEN I WAS 15 PLEASE DONT JUDGE Minho and Han are in college and have been close friends since middle school...