A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 43

214 5 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

It's already mine now. 

Gao Qingping slowly emerged from behind the wall, walking as if taking a leisurely stroll. He wasn't alone, a robot shorter than him followed him, painted entirely black with dark red eyes that made me frown from afar. 

Gao Qingping often appeared in the news, and I didn't like him the first time I saw him through the screen. 

People in the Golden Age once believed in the saying "looks come from the heart," and I think it makes sense. 

After all, Gao Qingping's facial features didn't look like those of a good person. Triangular eyes, a narrow chin, high cheekbones, and prominent bones on both sides that made his entire face look rugged. 

He walked slowly and stopped at a distance from Lin Qingshu, with the robot's mechanical arm immediately reaching out. Gao Qingping held onto the arm and stood firmly. 

His left leg was a mechanical prosthesis, with blue and red twisted lines wrapped around the deep black and light silver metal frame, exposed boldly. His hair was combed neatly, with a few strands of gray-white hair on the temples, and a deep "川" character on his forehead. 

The robot's chest popped open, and another mechanical arm reached in and took out a Yunpian cigarette. Gao Qingping took it and held it in his mouth, squinting as he took a puff, looking as if he didn't care about us at all. 

After all, the walls around us were filled with explosives he had planted earlier. If we were to leave now, returning from the same route we entered the warehouse wouldn't be a problem, but Mu Haichao couldn't just abandon Lin Qingshu and her subordinates, and Axiu wouldn't just watch his rescued soldiers become Gao Qingping's captives. 

He had personally experienced Gao Qingping's brutality, so how could he just leave like this?

He was sure that the people here would only stay. 

Damn it, I really want to slap Yun Pianyan into his crooked nose. 

Since Gao Qingping appeared, Axiu's stiff back has not relaxed. He pressed me hard, and I couldn't see his expression. I could only get closer to him and pat his back to comfort him. 

After Gao Qingping came in, he didn't approach Lin Qingshu, but stood far away, his gaze crossing the space between them. 

"Gao Qingping, what do you mean?" Mu Haichao's voice was as cold as ice. 

"Little Chao, you young people are too impulsive when you encounter things."  Gao Qingping exhaled smoke and spoke from a high position." You see, you didn't prepare well enough when you came over. Now you're in a dilemma, right?"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

A strong tide suddenly spread from Mu Haichao's center. I felt like my whole body was wrapped tightly in wet clothes, and the high concentration of water vapor made my skin unable to breathe. I felt uncomfortable and twisted a bit, barely controlling my pheromones from overflowing. 

I don't know why, but my control over my pheromones seems to have decreased a bit since Gao Qingping appeared. 

Mu Haichao glared angrily, "What did you do to Lin Qingshu and Shi Weiping?"

"Lin Qingshu?"

Gao Qingping flicked the cigarette butt he had just finished smoking to the side, and the robot's mechanical arm quickly twisted and folded, forming a black hole-like circular hole. A laser flashed by, and the cigarette butt disappeared, but Gao Qingping's hand holding the cigarette was still intact. 

He didn't even bother to lower his head, only glancing at Lin Qingshu, who was tied to the chair - this was the first time he had diverted his attention in that direction since entering. 

"What? I can't even discipline my own son?" He sneered, "As for your subordinates -"

"They illegally invaded the prisoner-of-war camp located in the residential city, and I have the right to deal with them." 

My current angle was just right to face the long table. As soon as Gao Qingping finished speaking, I keenly saw Lin Qingshu, who should have been tightly bound to the chair, move slightly and inconspicuously. 

Gao Qingping didn't notice at all. I looked at Mu Haichao again. She paused, covered her chest, and showed an expression of being speechless with anger, unable to say a word for a long time. 

Me: . . . So it was just an act. 

Gao Qingping sneered and ignored Mu Haichao, turning to look at Axiu with a regretful expression, "Bu Huaiyuan, how did you manage to escape?"

His tone was slippery and sticky, his triangular eyes full of sinister and filthy malice, and his face had a disgusting expression, easily reminding me of a scaly snake spitting venom in a sewer, with a stench of corruption. Standard translation: 

Axiu's muscles tightened instantly. I lifted my head and saw his neck and forehead bulging with veins, his fists clenched tightly, and his full of hatred almost overflowing. 

I grabbed his hand and carefully pried open his fingers one by one. He was holding on too tightly, and even his short nails left deep red marks in his palm. I was angry and a little panicked as I carefully held his fingers. 

Gao Qingping continued with a fake smile, as if he hadn't seen Axiu's reaction, "Those subordinates who fought with you on the battlefield, do they know that their marshal has turned into an omega and has been taken by countless people?" 

"Gao. . . Qing. . . Ping. . ."  Axiu gritted his teeth, each word almost grinding out from between them. I was so close that I could hear the sound of his teeth rubbing together. 

Gao Qingping responded indifferently, shaking his head regretfully, "It's a pity you don't know how. . ."  

He didn't finish his sentence because I couldn't take it anymore. My pheromones surged out of my body uncontrollably, and I lunged at Gao Qingping's detestable face. 

"You idiot! Are you so useless that you have to humiliate others to get pleasure? Are you the eunuch of the ancient times or the Gao Qingping of today?!" 

I was shaking with anger, and my words were unfiltered, "You're over two hundred years old, why aren't you worried about whether your coffin is ready? Why are you lusting after my omega? With your useless little organ?!" 

"You're not even worthy?!!" 

My temples throbbed, and my blood boiled throughout my body. A suffocating burning sensation engulfed me, as if a raging fire was brewing, and my glands were restless. Standard translation: 

I can't control myself anymore, my hands are trembling with excessive anger, I want to tear this beast apart and feed it to the dogs!!!

I'm going crazy, Axiu is struggling to hold me down, shouting my name repeatedly. 

But my ears are filled with a buzzing sound, as if there is a membrane blocking his voice, making it sound distant. White flashing dots start to appear before my eyes. 

Damn it. 

Maybe I released too much pheromone in a moment, the familiar feeling of losing control hits me again. I grip Axiu's hand tightly, feeling his protruding finger bones and cold fingertips. 

"Yu Bie, Yu Bie?"

"Yu Bie--!"

It feels like something shatters in my mind, I suddenly open my eyes and see Axiu's face. 

He holds my cheeks with both hands, staring at me intensely. His pupils seem to have deepened due to anger, his mouth is pressed down hard, and his face is extremely ugly, so gloomy that it could drip water. 

"Don't stand in front."  His voice is hoarse, he pulls me behind him without hesitation.

My head was splitting with pain, so I leaned my head against his back. I realized belatedly that I seemed to have scared Axiu, who was still trembling. I reluctantly lifted my hand and gently rubbed his back, trying to tell him not to worry. 

But I was really uncomfortable, as if countless saws were cutting my nerves in my consciousness. I could almost hear the sharp, sour noise that made my teeth ache. I couldn't even open my mouth, let alone speak. 

Suddenly, a warm hand was placed on the back of my neck. I shuddered and wanted to jump up, but I couldn't move at all. I could only vaguely feel a very comfortable smell permeating my body through my glands, wrapping me up like a marshmallow, and sticking my shattered nerves together bit by bit. 

I was very dizzy, and Axiu was my only support. I stuck to his back by feeling, maybe like an octopus. 

Axiu's voice was floating, from near to far, from far to near, and finally only the words "trap," "mental power," "attack," "barrier," and "destruction" were left in my ears. 

I heard him seem to be confronting someone with extreme anger, his body like a stretched bow, and I became a feather decoration on it, only able to follow him. 

The hand on the back of my neck moved away, and then it felt like a drop of water fell on my forehead. I instantly woke up and felt Axiu's slightly higher body temperature underneath me - indeed, my whole body was hanging on his back. 

As soon as I opened my eyes, I didn't have time to think carefully about the meaning of those words just now. I saw Axiu fiercely pulling out the necklace hanging around his neck, and the crystal blue light at the end was flashing at a very high frequency. 

Gao Qingping stood calmly on the opposite side: "Are you sure you want to take out Astil? Can you still control it like this? Even if the mecha is out of control for just one second, it can't withstand even a little energy wave from it." 

But Axiu seemed to have not heard him at all. His two sharp teeth were slightly exposed, his eyes were red, and he stared at him fiercely. The information molecules all over his body were about to fall into chaos. Standard translation: 

His current state is not right! 

I was startled and shouted at him urgently, "Bu Huaiyuan!" while letting go of his hand and jumping down, trying to stop him. 

But as soon as my hand reached out, he grabbed it. I was stunned and felt Axiu's index finger scratching my palm. 

Me: ? 

He gently pushed me away, but I retreated several meters, and then that crystal blue light ball was finally pulled off from the necklace by Axiu. 

I was still confused, and suddenly saw a circle of light balls lit up on Mu Haichao's side, but it was a very light purple - that was her biological mech. 

Turning my head again, Gao Qingping was no longer as calm as before. His triangular eyes squeezed together unpleasantly, as if he had not expected that not only Bu Huaiyuan dared to bring out the mech, but even Mu Haichao wanted to bring out her own mech. 

My heart was pounding, and I instinctively looked at Lin Qingshu. He did lift his head a bit, staring at Mu Haichao calmly. 

Gao Qingping suddenly sneered, "It seems that you don't want these people's lives anymore."  

He quickly stepped back a few steps, and the pair of dark red eyes of the black robot beside him suddenly lit up -

I felt the ground shake. 

One second seemed to stretch into ten thousand years. 

As their eyes lit up, everyone - Bu Huaiyuan, Mu Haichao, Lin Qingshu, including Mu Haichao's men and Gao Qingping - acted at a speed almost too fast to see. 

Lin Qingshu suddenly stood up and kicked over a chair, blocking Gao Qingping's path. In almost an instant, the chair evaporated in the hot wave that rushed towards them. 

Mu Haichao was enveloped in a faint purple light, and could vaguely see the outline of a tall mecha. She rushed towards the long table, and a huge light shield protected the soldiers who were tied up and thrown on the table. The explosion wave that rose into the air was split horizontally by the elliptical light shield, and orange-red light particles scattered in all directions, falling to the ground with a clatter. 

The other soldiers scattered in all directions, surrounding everyone in the inner circle. They were protected by white shields that bounced off the falling debris from above. 

The explosion that destroyed the entire abandoned warehouse happened in the blink of an eye. 

The deafening roar almost reached the depths of the sea. My clothes and hair were all affected by the shockwave, flying backwards. The dirty dust was shaken into the air and blown onto my body. 

I covered my eyes, but even in this dusty and smoky environment, I tried to open a slit and look ahead. 

Ahead, at the very center.

The light produced when energy accumulates to its maximum limit is dazzlingly bright, like a sun suddenly appearing out of nowhere in this dilapidated warehouse. 

No one can stare directly at the sun nakedly, and neither can I. 

But I can look directly at Axiu. 

I can look directly at Bu Huaiyuan. 

The flames rose high, and the heat waves rolled, making the air there seem unreal, with waves and ripples spreading out. 

It was too bright and too hot, and the red flames seemed capable of burning people alive. The walls around me were already cracking and almost melting. 

In the midst of this intense and unfamiliar fiery red, I saw flickering lines of crystal blue. 

The Ashdale's gray-white fuselage had already been consumed by the white-hot light, leaving only those brightly colored curved lines. They leaped and danced in the flames, like blue rock fish swimming in a magma pool - a unique and spectacular sight that was ranked among the top ten scenic spots in the empire. 

I had never seen it before. . . and I might never see it again. 

There is no other blue rock fish that can compare to the beautiful Ashdale - the Ashdale controlled by Bu Huaiyuan.

I have always wanted to see the images that Axiu would show me, but I never expected them to be presented in such a situation. 

Accompanied by the crackling sound of explosions, the blazing red flames suddenly soared upwards. 

At the same time, Axiu jumped up and floated in mid-air. The heavy mecha became as light as a bird, and two long and wide mechanical wings unfolded from its back. The wings were covered with diamond-like fragments that seemed to be waiting to be roasted. When the flames licked them, they shone even brighter. 

I was stunned in place, staring at the most famous mecha in the entire empire. 

Perhaps sensing my gaze, which was hotter than the flames, Axiu slowly turned around. With each change in angle, the body of the mecha was covered in different shades of light and shadow. 

Behind it were the ruins of a collapsed wall, towering flames, and the tall Axiu hovering over a pile of rubble, holding a lifeless figure in its hand. The mechanical wings on its back opened and closed, fluttering. 

As it turned its head and looked down, its inorganic eyes seemed to contain an indescribable sense of pity. 

I wanted to call out Axiu's name, but when I opened my mouth, I suddenly lost my voice. 

I suddenly realized with great clarity that the empire had once had a rare and exceptional marshal. 

Of course.

It's mine now. 

The aftermath of the explosion didn't last long, and Mu Haichao quickly called people to clean up. 

Axiu sat with me at the door of the warehouse. From here, we could see the blurry coastline in the distance. My clothes and hair were already too dirty to look at, but he had escaped unscathed by staying in the mecha. 

I plunged into his arms unhappily, rubbing my face against his chest and making his clean shirt dirty with dust. 

Axiu sighed helplessly, lifted my head, and patiently wiped the dust off my face. Although his clothes were already covered in dust, he insisted on doing it himself. 

I always indulged him in these situations, so I obediently closed my eyes and felt the touch of Axiu's shirt cuffs sliding slowly over my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. 

"Oh, it's not dirty anymore. You don't have to wipe it so carefully. . . okay?" I murmured softly, feeling the sleeves leave my chin and eager to open my eyes. 

But as soon as the sleeves left, Axiu's fingers took their place. 

His fingertips traced over the places he had just wiped, and finally tapped my nose. 

I opened my eyes and stared straight into Axiu's deep brown pupils. The following is the standard translation of the Chinese text:

Those eyes were both gentle and angry, filled with love for me and also filled with heart-stopping fear. 

I asked, "What's wrong?"

"When I was inside, you almost scared me to death. Gao Qingping put mental markers and suggestions on you, but you haven't had any training in this area!" He spoke with increasing emotion, "You don't even know how to establish a mental barrier - how dare he attack your consciousness! He even erected his own barrier on your territory!"

So the sound of shattering that I heard was Axiu breaking Gao Qingping's mental barrier in my mind, and the suggestion probably started when I looked at Gao Qingping for the first time. 

As soon as I thought about it, I understood. I comforted Axiu by squeezing his hand and said, "Isn't everything okay now?" Then I tried to change the subject and asked where Gao Qingping had been transferred to. 

He said he had been sent back to the military detention center by Mu Haichao. 

I sneered, "Okay, when we get back, I'll definitely teach him a lesson!"

"Hmm."  Axiu nodded, smiled and pursed his lips, as if he had completely untied his knot by personally catching Gao Qingping. 

I asked Axiu again if he had planned with Mu Haichao and Lin Qingshu about the light shields. 

"We didn't plan ahead. A Chao and I planned everything after we arrived," he explained to me, "The bomb won't detonate near Lin Qingshu at all." Standard translation: 

I was surprised and exclaimed, "What?" 

Axiu said that Lin Qingshu initially sought to collaborate with Mu Haichao to perform gland removal surgery, as only the military had the safest and most complete technology in this area. 

I said, ". . ."  I had been worried for a long time. 

He also said that Mu Haichao and Gao Qingping had been at odds for many years, and had already figured out his arrogant personality and temper, so they had planned to attack him when he let his guard down. However, Gao Qingping was not so easy to deal with, so Mu Haichao had made two preparations and used the protective weapons at the Xigang base - those light shields. 

I let out a long "Oh", and Axiu was silent for a few seconds before speaking with a mix of admiration and relief, "Mu Haichao has grown a lot in the years I was away."  

What does that mean? 

I became wary and asked, "Are you planning to go back to the military?" 

Axiu didn't say anything or make any other movements, just pursed his lips and looked at me. 

"Are you really going back?!" I angrily pushed away his hand that was on my shoulder, "What about our plans to travel the entire galaxy together? You said you wanted to do that with me!" 

I knew he was the kind of person who would prioritize his own interests over others, so I had no doubt about the truth of this matter and shouted in anger, "Bu Huaiyuan!!!"

"You're not going home!" I said angrily, standing up and about to leave. 

"Wait, Yu Bie!" 

"What's up?" 

Axiu walked a few steps to stop me, grabbed my hand, and apologized with his head down: "I was just kidding. I didn't really want to go back. Don't be angry, okay?" 

I couldn't walk away while he was holding my hand, so I looked up at him. 

Astil was still hanging around Axiu's neck, shining brightly. After watching for a while, I remembered the look in his eyes in the ruins. I was silent for a moment and then said, "The military must have holidays, right? If you really want to go back. . . it's not impossible."  

"What?" Axiu was stunned for a moment, then smiled again." No, I really don't plan on going back, but. . ."  

I frowned." But what?" 

He reached out and pinched my cheek." But I want to go back and see my teacher."  

"Oh, Mr. Harris is a good person."  I nodded. 

"Hmm, Yu Bie, I also want to. . ." 

"What?"

Axiu lowered his eyes and looked at me with a very gentle gaze, as if the amber in his eyes was about to melt. 

He said, "I also want to go see him with you." 

Author's note:

Meeting the parents(?)

I'll fix it after I wake up. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period from 23:58:33 on March 27, 2022 to 04:24:19 on March 29, 2022. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution: Half Dream of the Remaining Moon 5 bottles; There are Fish in the North Sea 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Standard translation:

Latest comments:

"Don't know what to say, so:

The little couple deserves a happy ending." 

"Will there be knives?"

"Oh wow, giving the author some nutrient solution, will it grow into a 10,000-word fat story?"

"Little Fish: Wow, everyone except me is an actor." 

"'Tie to the chair' is a bug-catching game for the author." 

"Tie to where?"

"Hehe, meeting the parents." 

"Oh oh oh, the little couple is going to meet the parents." 

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 292 19
(Complete) Daniel had been with his foster parents for a whole year now. To celebrate, he and his family are going on a seemingly normal vacation to...
4.9K 207 21
After the death of his father, Empire General Yize returned to the capital star. Suddenly, everyone discovered that the renowned and valiant general...
142K 4.1K 10
A normal 20 Year girl who doesn't even know about this cruel world what happen if she met a dangerous mafia who rule over the world she become a obse...
49.8K 773 20
After the terrifying cliff hanger of the season 2 finale of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix, what happens next? Explore the two-sided story...