แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแดแดแด€ษด

By keke332211

"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ," ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ. "๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž?" ๐’... More

Trigger Warnings
First Day
Wife of a CEO
Lunch With The Boss
Bar fight
Trapped
Late Night Calls
Martial Affairs
Charity Ball
Business trip
Change of Plans
Brazil
Passion
Breakfast club
Shopping Spree
Playing With Toys
Te Amo
I Want To Watch
X for Xavier
Heartache
Oh brother
Secrets
Ultimatum
The results are in
Heartbeat
Temper
Running Away
I Will Find You
Exposed
Interview With The Devil
The Divorce
Party Crasher
An Ex wife is forever
Hostage
Is she dead?
BOOK II IS OUT

Boss's Sister

19.2K 396 191
By keke332211

Two months passed by, and Zoe and Sofia had been hanging out a lot more lately since Anna moved out of the city.

Zoe and Sofia arrived at their favorite coffee shop on a sunny Saturday afternoon. They picked a cozy corner table by the window and ordered their drinks before settling into their seats.

Zoe took a sip of her latte and turned to Sofia. "So, how's work been treating you? I haven't seen you in a while."

Sofia took a deep breath and leaned back in her chair. "It's been hectic, as usual. We're getting ready to launch a new product line, and there's been a lot of last-minute changes and revisions."

Zoe nodded sympathetically. "I can imagine. But I'm sure it'll all pay off in the end. The company always puts out amazing products."

Sofia smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Zoe. It's definitely been a challenge, but I'm excited to see how everything turns out."

Sofia: "So tell me about you and Lala."

Zoe smiled at the mention of her wife.

Zoe: "We're good. Actually, we've been talking about having a baby."

Sofia: "Oh my god, that's amazing."

Zoe: "Yeah..."

Sofia: "What's wrong?"

Zoe: "It's just stressful because we would eventually have to break the news to my parents."

Sofia: "And that's bad because?"

Zoe: "They're racist traditional fucks."

Sofia: "Oh."

Zoe: "When I came out as gay they sent me to a metal hospital. Then, when I introduced them to Lala, let's just say we didn't speak for seven years."

Sofia:"Yikes."

Zoe: "Yeah.

Sofia: "Look, if you and Lala want a baby, then that's what you should do it."

Zoe smiled.

Zoe: "You're amazing, Sofia. Thank you."

Sofia: "Dé nada.''

Zoe: "What about you on the love front?"

Sofia: "Complicated."

Zoe: "Xavier.''

Sofia looked at Zoe, shocked.

Sofia: "You know?"

Zoe: "Of course I know. He's my brother, he tells me everything."

Sofia: "I'm sorry."

Zoe: "Don't apologize. At first I was a bit skeptical but you seemed so nice and I just started to like you."

Sofia: "I don't know what to do. I feel for Jenna. The last thing I want to do is be the woman who tells a man to leave his wife.

Zoe: "Do you love him?

Sofia hesitated. It's not that she didn't love Xavier, but it was the fact that she's never said it out loud to anyone else. She was just about to answer when Jenna walked up to Sofia and Zoe. "Zoe. How are you?"

"Oh Jenna.. hey." Zoe said, trying to sound excited.

"Why are you two together?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, um, I met Sofia at the charity ball, and she was so great." Zoe smiled.

"Yes. Everyone loves Sofia." Jenna said sarcastically.

Sofia glanced at Zoe and then got up. "Um, I'm going to get a refill."

Just as Sofia got up, Jenna noticed the tattoo on her exposed back.

"Why an X?" Jenna asked Sofia.

"Oh um I um I-"

Just them Zoe knocked over her cup of coffee on Sofia. "Oh shoots, let me help you clean this up." Zoe said, grabbing Sofia and pulling her towards the bathroom. "What kind of Latina doesn't know how to lie?" Zoe whispered to her.

"That's -"

Zoe: "Racist, yes, but Sofia, you need to learn to lie."

Jenna watched them walk away and then pulled her phone out. "Meet me at our spot. I've got a job for you."

~~~

Jenna got out of her car in an empty parking lot. "Jason."

"Jenna. What do you need?" He asked.

Jenna: "You're a private investigator, right? I need you to investigate."

Jason: "Who?"

Jenna: "Sofia Clarke. My husband's assistant."

Jason: "What's this about Jenna? Xavier is my brother."

Jenna: "I need you to do this for me, Jason.

Jason: "Why? What did this woman do?"

Jenna: "It doesn't matter. Do your job."

Jason: "Pass Jenna."

He turned around but then Jenna again.

Jenna: "I wonder how Xavier would feel when he finds out his brother was the one who got him shot."

Jason: "Low blow, Jenna."

Jenna: "Do this for me, and you won't hear from me again."

Jason: "Fine. But after this I'm done with you got it?"

Jenna: "Deal." She smirked.

~

Jenna took a deep breath and tried to calm herself as she stepped into Xavier's study.

"Hey baby." She said, walking towards him.

"Hey." He said, not even looking up from his papers.

She climbed onto his desk and sat infront front of him."we need to talk.

Xavier sighed and leaned back in his chair. "What is it?"

"What's going on between you and Sofia?"

He tensed up immediately. "Nothing."

"Listen to me, Xavier." She said, placing her foot on his groin and pressing down.

"Jenna, don't."

"No. You're mine, Xavier. You may think you love her, but you don't." She told him pressing down harder, but Xavier didn't flinch.

"What do you want?"

She climbed on top of him and whispered into his ear. "I want you, Xavier."

"No."

"Yes." Jenna whispered back as she  began to move her hips. "I want you, Xavier. You're my husband and mine alone."

"Jenna - "

"No. You're mine." She whispered.

Xavier grabbed her and sat her onto his desk, looking down at her intensely.

"Knees Xavier." She told him, and he hesitantly got on his knees in front of her.

He looked down, but she lifted his face with her foot and leaned back slightly. "See. You want me to."

Xavier still didn't answer. Instead, he opened her legs roughly and buried his face between her legs.

Jenna moaned and gripped onto his hair, and that's when she noticed a new tattoo on Xavier's back in the same place Sofia had hers. It was an S. She felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. Xavier gripped on her waist, pulling her more towards him. This is what she wanted. Her husband. And she wasn't going to let him go that easy.

After he was done, he got up and left his study to shower and clear his head.

Jenna couldn't resist the urge to snoop through his phone when he left it unattended on his desk.

As she scrolled through his messages and emails, she found nothing out of the ordinary until she stumbled upon a video file. With her heart pounding in her chest, she clicked on it and watched in horror as her husband and Sofia appeared on the screen, in a hotel room, doing things that made her stomach churn.

She shook her head in anger and sent the video to her phone, and deleted the chat from his phone to make it look like nothing had happened. Sofia was going to pay for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.3K 57
๐€๐›๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐€๐ก๐š๐ง๐š แด€ส™สœษชแดแด€แด€ษด: แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แดแด‡ แด€สœแด€ษดแด€, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด„สœแด‡ส€ษช๊œฑสœ สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แดแดœส€ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›ษชสŸสŸ แดส...
205K 8.4K 111
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž - ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ, ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ...
256K 4.2K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...