A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

De UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 41

151 7 0
De UnePetiteFleurNoire

"With me by your side, what do you have to fear?" 

My hand was pressed against Axiu's chest, but before I could react, he immediately sat up and walked to the door, pulling it open and asking Mu Haichao in a deep voice what had happened. 

I lowered my head and straightened my clothes, then stood up as well. 

Perhaps because he wasn't expecting Axiu to be the one opening the door, Mu Haichao hesitated for a second before saying, "Lin Qingshu is missing."  

??? 

I asked, "What do you mean? Hasn't he come back?" 

After we left the Spiral Tower and met up with Axiu, I didn't pay any more attention to Lin Qingshu and instead followed Axiu back - he was more familiar with the area and wouldn't get lost, so I didn't think there would be any problems. 

Mu Haichao shook her head and said, "No, he hasn't."  

She explained that during the time when Lin Qingshu took me to find Mr. Harris, she had received some location information from the people involved in the rescue of Bu Huaiyuan through other means, and after telling Lin Qingshu, he said he knew the place and wanted to go check it out. 

Mu Haichao originally didn't agree, thinking it was too risky, but Lin Qingshu didn't care at all and turned a corner in the Spiral Tower, heading straight for the location Mu Haichao had passed on to him. When they arrived at their destination, Lin Qingshu sent Mu Haichao a final message, saying that he had found the person he was looking for. 

"Then his brain-computer interface disconnected from mine," Mu Haichao's expression remained calm, "but we had discussed this scenario before, so he sent an emergency message with a picture." 

She opened her own brain-computer interface, shared her permissions with us, and pulled up the photo that Lin Qingshu had sent. 

Perhaps because the lighting at the photo's location was poor, the picture was not very clear. All that could be vaguely seen were many pillars standing upright on the ground, with many boxes scattered around them. In the middle was a huge oval-shaped table with some black, angular objects placed on top. 

". . . it looks a bit familiar." 

Mu Haichao said that the repaired photo had not yet been sent over. I furrowed my brow and enlarged the photo, adjusting the brightness slightly. I could barely make out the outline of the objects on the table - they looked very similar to the parts I had seen in the research lab when I went to discuss a project with the mecha research institute!

I suddenly looked up and asked, "Where is the location?"

Mu Haichao said, "153 West Harbor Street." 

153 West Harbor Street?

"I don't know that place, but the objects on the table in this photo look very similar to the parts I saw at the mecha research institute before," I spoke faster, "that institute just recently signed a business contract with our company, but I don't know if Lin Qingshu was assigned to work there. If he was -"

I furrowed my brows and said, "That means it's highly likely that the upper echelons of our company have a connection with Gao Qingping in secret, and the research institute may not be safe either." 

Mu Haichao asked, "What's the name of that research institute?"

I replied, "It's called 'Zhao'." 

She immediately sent a message to have someone check it out and asked me if Lin Qingshu could recognize these parts. 

I shook my head and said, "Although I brought him along when discussing business, he has never been to the research lab. These are all new results from the research institute, and Lin Qingshu wouldn't have had a chance to see them there. . . but I can't be sure if Gao Qingping has told him about them." 

"Then he doesn't know. Gao Qingping wouldn't have told Lin Qingshu about these things."  Mu Haichao's expression became serious, and she obviously felt that Lin Qingshu was in a precarious situation. 

"Thank you for the information you provided. I'll organize a team to rush over there immediately."  She put away her light brain and walked out with a gust of wind under her feet, already approaching the corner at the end of the corridor in the blink of an eye. 

I realized that Mu Haichao might soon be facing Gao Qingping head-on. Without thinking too much, I hurriedly followed her out. Axiu reacted quickly and grabbed me, asking me what I was going to do. 

I said, "Don't you feel like a big battle is about to break out? Although I won't charge in directly, this is so thrilling and exciting, how can I not go?"

Most importantly, I absolutely cannot allow myself to miss any moment when Gao Qingping is targeted. 

Even though the two sides haven't officially met yet, I have already predetermined the outcome. 

But Axiu seems to disagree, and he rarely speaks to me with a serious face: "You didn't want to get involved, and it's too dangerous--" 

"Oh!" I interrupted him, "I'm not directly involved, besides, aren't you going? Won't you protect me?" 

He may not have expected the topic to suddenly turn back to himself, and he hesitated before saying, "I--" 

"Hurry up and go," I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside, "You promised to show me what you look like in your mecha!" 

"Wait--" 

"No waiting!" 

"But--" 

"What's there to but about?" 

I turned to look at him and said, "I'm with you, what do you have to be afraid of?" 

Axiu suddenly stopped and almost pulled me backwards. Just when I was wondering what was going on, he slowly spoke up, "But. . ." 

"I haven't activated Astil yet." 

Me: "Huh?"

He looked at me helplessly, and I belatedly realized, "Oh," feeling a bit embarrassed as I touched my nose. But I didn't let go of his hand, instead holding on tighter. 

I said, "Then I'll go with you." 

As we left the research area, Axiu manually replaced Astil's program. He said that Mu Haichao had been helping him maintain and upgrade the mecha, but he wasn't used to the latest mecha system, so he just switched back to the program he was most familiar with from a few years ago. 

I knew nothing about biological mecha and was a bit worried, "But if we end up fighting, won't you be at a disadvantage because of the outdated program?"

He laughed, "No."  Then he added in a tone I had never heard before, "The strength of a biological mecha doesn't depend on the program, but entirely on the driver's ability." 

After all the checks were done, Astil turned into a small ball of light and was stored in a pendant. Axiu hung it around his neck and then led me outside while holding my hand. 

Astil's pendant was particularly beautiful, with a mix of gray and white and a dazzling crystal blue that shone brighter than any gemstone. I walked up to Axiu and stared at it from the side." Can it only be worn around the neck?" 

"No, it's just that I think it's more convenient to wear around the neck. . . Hai Chao's mecha is just a bracelet."  He patiently explained to me, and then asked, "What's wrong, do you want to wear it?" 

Axiu thought I was interested in this beautiful necklace and pretended to take it off. I was startled and quickly held his hand, saying, "No!" 

Then I asked, "Can the size be changed?" 

Axiu said it could. 

"What about the shape?" 

He nodded and asked me what I wanted to do. 

I smiled and leaned close to his ear, pinching his earlobe, "Didn't you say you wanted to wear an earring?" 

He blushed suddenly, and turned to look at me, surprised and embarrassed. 

I shrugged, "You promised." Axiu stopped talking, with her ears turning red, she lowered her head and walked forward. 

Not opposing is agreeing, I hummed a tune that was off-key and unrelated to the melody, as if the journey to West Harbor Street was a trip to the countryside. 

Anyway, it's Lin Qingshu who got caught, so I have nothing to worry about. 

Besides, with Axiu here, I don't think we'll fail at all. 

I jumped onto the hovercraft and watched as Axiu set the destination, closing my eyes out of habit. 

When I opened my eyes again, we would be at 153 West Harbor Street. 

Author's note:

Thrilling final battle (cross)

Don't just watch for the excitement (checkmark)

You can tell from my writing style that I can't write tense and exciting battle scenes. . . but it shouldn't be as smooth as Dove chocolate (?)

(Note: The symbols in parentheses are emojis used by the author in the original text. )I'm short so I'll curse first QAQ, the plot is wrapping up and it's a bit laggy. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me with the Overlord ticket or irrigated nutrient solution during the period from 23:00:01 on March 25, 2022 to 23:52:29 on March 26, 2022. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution: Shanju, Canyue Banmeng, Dudu Hezhouma 5 bottles; Beiming Youyu, Wode Tianna 2 bottles; Chaimen Wenquanfei 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Latest comments:

"Mrs. Tie, I'm so glad I clicked on this book and read it all in one go. (After all, I usually read books based on their collection numbers. This is the first book I've read with only 2000 collections. The lowest I've read before was over 5000, but that book only got popular later and eventually had over 100,000 collections. ) Actually, I like to read pure love stories, but this book is just too, too, too, too, too, too, too good. It perfectly fits my fantasy of a cute little puppy healing me." 

"Mrs. Tie, I love you so much." 

"Wuwuwu, our daily life is so cute." 

"I found a bug in the story, please fix it, author~"

"Thrilling and exciting."  

(Note: The translation of Line 5 is quite long and detailed, as it contains a lot of context and cultural references that may not be immediately clear to non-Chinese readers. )"Narrator" helps the author catch a bug~

It should be "next to" instead. 

There are good articles that one cannot forget. Drink plenty of nutrient solution and be carefree. 

Hahaha, Xiao Yu, don't forget to bring some melon seeds. Otherwise, just watching the show is a bit too idle. 

Xiu Gou is so cute hahaha. Xiao Yu, is your mentality too relaxed? Hahaha. I hope everything goes smoothly!

Hey hey, I heard that the author still has to write another 500,000 words. Keep it up!

Author, post it! It looks great~

Newcomer here, love it, hehe. 

-End-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.6K 181 21
After the death of his father, Empire General Yize returned to the capital star. Suddenly, everyone discovered that the renowned and valiant general...
5.7K 387 50
ηєση ℓιgнтѕ is a boy group survival show apply fic where 15 trainees sign up for what they think is a normal survival show, but instead end up at an...
15K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...