A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 39

151 7 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

◎I want to be here. . . ◎

I hurriedly pulled Axiu and returned the same way we came into the base. As we entered, we ran into Mu Haichao, who called out to me as if she had something to say. But I was completely preoccupied and hastily apologized to her before pulling Axiu and practically flying back to our room. 

Once inside, I pushed him into the bathroom, closed the door behind me, found a suitable position and angle, and placed Astier's model in place before activating the mechanism. 

The next second, the entire room transformed into the interior cockpit of a mecha. I didn't want to be too bold in front of Mr. Harris, so I just looked around shyly and observed. But now that I was in my own room, I immediately began to explore the various functions of the cockpit. 

As I was studying the manual control panel, I accidentally pressed a button and suddenly the pitch-black room began to transform, simulating a battlefield scene. The surroundings were vast and endless, with twinkling and bright stars, and in front of me were rows of simulated warships and mechas. 

Although I knew where I was, I was still startled by the realistic scene. 

There was a sound at the bathroom door behind me, and Axiu pushed it open." Yu-"

"Huh?" I turned to look at him, and he stared blankly at the suddenly transformed room, his fingers tightening on the door frame, his lips stuttering for a moment as if he had lost the ability to speak. 

"Come here."  I walked over and deliberately stopped at a distance from the door, reaching out my hand to him. 

He hesitated for a moment before taking my hand, and I pulled him into the cockpit with me. Axiu's shoe tip was pressed against the intersection of the bathroom floor tiles and the cockpit. He wanted to step back, but I stopped him and he could only stiffly maintain this posture, locked in a stalemate with himself. 

Although Axiu had agreed outside the spiral tower, he remained silent with a pale face and clenched fists on his knees on the way back to the base. 

I knew he was very nervous, so I had to come back faster and pull him into the cockpit faster, not giving him a chance to back out. 

Now he is still, and I am silent, just holding out my hand with palms up, fingers slightly closed, and spread out in front of him, waiting for Axiu to come out on his own. 

I don't know how long it has been. In the cockpit, I can't feel the speed of time passing, but it seems like the frozen air around me is slowly flowing like a breeze. 

Axiu lowered his eyelashes and took a cautious small step. 

I held my breath and stretched out my hand, suddenly feeling like I was tempting a wary stray dog hiding in a tattered cardboard box. 

He made a difficult swallowing motion, then tightly closed his eyes and trembled with effort. 

Axiu quickly placed his still slightly trembling fingertips into my palm, and without hesitation, I grasped his hand with my fingers and pulled him out of the bathroom with force. 

He seemed completely unprepared for my sudden attack, opened his eyes in shock, and before he could react, I hugged him around the waist." You're so slow."  I retaliated by pinching his waist and taking two steps back, then turning around and pushing Axiu into the driver's seat. 

He clearly didn't react in time, and was lying on the back of the chair with his lower back pressed against me, looking at me confused and helpless. 

I comfortingly kissed his chin, then placed my hand on his thin waist and slowly slipped it under his shirt. His body temperature was slightly warm, and my fingertips were immediately warmed up as soon as they touched him. 

His waist was already a sensitive area that I couldn't touch too much, but now he was even more sensitive to my touch, probably due to the environment. As soon as I moved my hand over, his waist and abdomen immediately tightened, and his upper body jerked significantly. 

Hmm, maybe it was because my fingers were a little cold compared to his body heat, but the higher up I went, the more he trembled. I slowly groped up his back, pressing his spine bone every time I moved forward, feeling the hard bone against my fingertips. I continued up, my hand covered by his clothes, until I stopped at his shoulder blade. 

The thin fabric was pushed up, as if a half-cut wing had grown out of Axiu's back. 

I firmly pressed down on his legs with my knee, then changed direction and pulled the chain hidden under his clothes with one hand, teasing him a little. With the other hand, I forcibly turned Axiu's face towards me. 

The color had returned to his face, and under the influence of my unconsciously emitted pheromones, the corners of his eyes were slightly red and a little moist. He bit his lip and closed his mouth, looking up at me with his eyes, pitiful and obedient. 

For some reason, the lighting in the cockpit seemed to rely on the simulated scene outside, making it particularly dim. This made Axiu's gray-white hair particularly eye-catching, as well as his deep brown eyes, which looked like amber soaked in water, refracting the light and appearing to sway slightly. 

This position was too awkward, so I flipped him over, stretched out my legs, and straddled him, leaning down to kiss him. 

Compared to Axiu's lips, I prefer to kiss his eyes, especially when they are moist and cool to the touch, as if they were filled with water. 

I kissed him and whispered, "I want to be here. . ." 

Axiu looked up at me, his fragile Adam's apple exposed in the air. Before he could speak, I couldn't help but lean in and gently grind my teeth against it. 

He gasped for breath, his neck shrinking in his collar, the vertical muscle lines on both sides tense and motionless. 

"Is it good?" I soothed him and licked him again, my hands supporting his chest as I bit his chin. 

Axiu's shirt hem was all crumpled up against his chest, and he kicked out a breath in discomfort. He raised one hand and pinched my cheek, making my face bulge. Then he kissed me on the nose, meaning he agreed. 

Although his eyes were a bit dazed now, as if he didn't know where he was. 

It's okay, I'll make sure he gets a good look at this familiar cockpit later, and turn all his painful memories into happy and comfortable experiences. 

"Then you have to honestly tell me what happened up here later." 

I reached down and made a slight movement, and Axiu immediately arched his waist, closing his eyes and frowning, not knowing if he had heard clearly, but nodding in confusion." So that means you agree."  

"The cockpit of Astel's ship is really spacious. When we finally returned to our seats, Axiu struggled to sit up and touched a panel. Suddenly, the seat unfolded and flattened out, turning into a narrow single bed."  

"Before I could react, he pulled me down to lie down with him."  

Me: "?" 

Me: "Why didn't you tell me this chair could fold out into a bed?" 

He covered his eyes awkwardly and said, "As soon as we came in, you. . . I forgot."  

"Oh," I hugged him with a smile, "I thought you preferred to sit on the chair and be. . . mmm!" 

I couldn't finish my sentence because Axiu quickly covered my mouth with his hand. 

"No. . . I don't," his ears turned red as if they could bleed." Okay, if there's none, then there's none."  I licked his palm, and Axiu jumped as if he had been electrocuted, his hand suddenly bouncing open, looking at me in surprise and embarrassment. 

I innocently smiled. 

Just let them be lovey-dovey, anyway, I already know he likes me. 

Author's note:

I'm rushing to finish my homework, I didn't mean to make it short, let them be lovey-dovey for a while longer QAQ. 

I'll try to write more tomorrow (wiping tears). 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrient solution between 2022-03-23 23:59:39~2022-03-24 23:59:26. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated me with nutrient solution: 128 bottles; info 20 bottles; Yue Ye, Rainbow 10 bottles; 39859938 7 bottles; You Ye 5 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

◎ Latest comments:【Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

[Translation is funky cause of the weird long comment but I'm sure we didn't miss anything important]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 387 50
ηєση ℓιgнтѕ is a boy group survival show apply fic where 15 trainees sign up for what they think is a normal survival show, but instead end up at an...
3.1M 255K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...