A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 35

186 4 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"You should thank me, Yu Bie."  

I stood there stunned, unable to react for a long time. 

Why did Mu Haichao seem to know my parents so well, as if he recognized them? 

Could it be that my parents really had some unknown secrets, and they had been hiding them from me all along? 

What does it mean to be highly respected? 

Mu Haichao looked at me with a mixture of regret and sadness, as if he was looking through me at my parents from a great distance. It made me uncomfortable. 

I asked her, "Do you know my parents?" 

Mu Haichao nodded and said, "I've only met them a few times. They. . ."  

"Oh, that's enough," I calmly interrupted her." What about Lin Qingshu? Are we leaving now?" 

Actually, I didn't want to know how great my parents were in the eyes of others, or how much they deserved respect. What did that have to do with me? At least in my life, during my upbringing, they didn't do anything as parents that I could respect as a child. 

Mu Haichao looked at me for a moment, sighed, patted my shoulder, and said that Lin Qingshu was already waiting at the door. I responded with an "okay" and followed her towards the base gate. 

Lin Qingshu had changed into a dark outfit and his hair was neatly combed. He lazily leaned against the door and complained when he saw Mu Haichao and me approaching, "Sis, I've been waiting for you for so long. What took you so long?"

I rolled my eyes and couldn't be bothered to respond to him. 

Mu Haichao walked over to him and whispered something. Lin Qingshu glanced at me and nodded indifferently. 

The base gate opened, and another suspended hovercraft appeared before me. Just like last time, as soon as I sat down, I was plunged into darkness and when I regained consciousness, I had arrived at my destination. I had gained some experience, so I didn't get dizzy this time, and I woke up faster than before. When I opened my eyes, Lin Qingshu was sitting next to me. 

He seemed surprised that I had regained consciousness so quickly and opened his mouth to say something, but then hesitated and didn't speak. 

He opened the hatch and we got off together. 

As soon as I left the hovercraft, I instinctively looked up and around. The top was all transparent, made of some material that allowed me to see the clear blue sky. I glanced down and realized that I wasn't far from the ground. 

As soon as Lin Qingshu landed, he began to straighten his clothes, pulling down the hem and collar until they were neat and tidy. Then he smiled at me and asked if I knew where we were. I shook my head naturally, and he didn't tell me directly, but led me through a long floating passage in mid-air. 

I felt like I had been walking for a long time until after a turn, my vision suddenly opened up to a large platform with scattered people standing far apart from each other. Some were operating light brains, and after a while, they walked to the edge of the platform and waited for a carriage with mechanical wings to land in front of them. The person then skillfully stepped onto it. 

Then the carriage with wings flew smoothly and diagonally towards the opposite side of the platform, passing a tall and huge double-layered spiral tower. 

"Yu Jie, do you recognize this place?" Lin Qingshu asked me while standing next to me. 

I didn't answer him, but I did recognize this place. 

It should be said that almost every citizen living in the empire knows the pointed tower across from here. 

The upper level of the tower is where the royal family members live, and the lower level is provided for some people who work for the royal family. When I was with Axiu at home, I often saw this place on the news. I heard that the inspiration for the construction of this tower came from the architecture and drawings of the Golden Age. I also marveled at its magnificence and grandeur and told Axiu that if we had the chance, I would like to take him to the open space inside the tower to stroll around. 

But before I had the chance to visit with Axiu, I was brought here, observing this building located in the center of the empire from a perspective I had never experienced before. 

"Mr. Harris. . . is he a member of the royal family?"

Lin Qingshu raised a finger and shook it." No, but he lives here now." Oh, so that means it's related to the royal family no matter how much we talk about it. 

I didn't ask any further, since I figured I would find out when we meet later. I watched as Lin Qingshu pulled out his light brain to operate it like everyone else, and I waited patiently. But then he suddenly stopped and looked at me, asking, "Sis, can I borrow your light brain?"

"What do you want to do?" Borrowing my light brain meant that I would have to grant Lin Qingshu access, so I furrowed my brow warily. 

His expression turned grim." My terminal might still be under surveillance by Gao Qingping, so I can't use it for now." 

Me: ". . ." 

Lin Qingshu had been staying at the base, discussing various matters with Mu Haichao, and I had completely forgotten that he had done something for Gao Qingping before. 

As I looked at him, I suddenly remembered a request I had made to him when he came to see me - to tell me all his information. But that matter had been dropped because of Axiu, and now I couldn't help but suspect that Lin Qingshu had brought up Axiu to change the subject. 

Since I had already remembered, I decided to ask him directly, "What's your relationship with Gao Qingping?"

Lin Qingshu clearly hadn't expected me to suddenly confront him, and he hesitated for a moment before squinting his eyes and smiling, "Why do you suddenly ask this?"

"You promised to tell me when you were at my house, but you forgot before. Now you suddenly remember," I pulled out my own light brain and spoke bluntly, "Anyway, I'm not in a hurry to meet Mr. Harris. What do you think?" 

Lin Qingshu looked at me for a moment before nodding and saying, "Alright, I'll tell you everything." Lin Qingshu's eyes flickered, he tilted his head and coquettishly said that his sister was so fierce, but I was completely unmoved. He looked at me again with a smile that wasn't really a smile, and after a while, he shrugged and said, "Well, if you really want to know." 

I lifted my chin, gesturing for him to hurry up. 

"Gao Qingping is my father."  Lin Qingshu's tone was very indifferent, as if he was talking about an enemy. 

Perhaps because of the recent experiences, I didn't feel particularly surprised when I heard this information, I just paused briefly and asked him, "So your surname is Lin because. . ." 

"It's my mother's surname. I changed my surname after I became an adult."  He took over my question without any hesitation. 

The Lin family, who had allied with Gao Qingping, had given him a lot of help in his rise to power and maintaining his position. Lin Qingshu said that Gao Qingping didn't like him very much because he was an omega. 

Although the position of Prime Minister of the Cabinet theoretically required a vote, Gao Qingping was ambitious and wanted the entire Cabinet to be surnamed "Gao". Therefore, he had very high expectations for his heir, hoping that they could inherit the family's power and influence in the empire. The most basic requirement was that they had to be an alpha. 

Before Lin Qingshu split, Gao Qingping forced him to study various heavy courses, taught him various dirty political tactics, and instilled in him a value system that only valued interests and power. 

Until Lin Qingshu finally split into an omega, which made Gao Qingping furious and called him useless, he also blamed his mother, Lin Zhi. Lin Zhi was gentle and delicate, like a morning glory clinging to her husband, even though Gao Qingping had no feelings for her at all. 

Due to being treated indifferently by Gao Qingping for many years, and receiving double the cold violence because of Lin Qingshu's split, Lin Zhi couldn't bear the pain and malice anymore. She eventually became mentally ill and chose to end her own life on a rainy day." Although he looks down on me, when there's something that needs to be done in secret, Gao Qingping still entrusts it to me. After all, he spent so many years teaching me, I should be able to contribute something."  Lin Qingshu smirked, his face full of sarcasm." Because I rarely directly oppose him, he always feels especially confident, as if he can always control me." 

"How is that possible?"

Lin Qingshu winked at me." For example, he definitely didn't expect that Bu Huaiyuan could escape from the prisoner of war camp without my help." 

"You helped Mu Haichao rescue Bu Huaiyuan?"

"No, I didn't want to save Bu Huaiyuan."  Lin Qingshu's expression faded. He said, "I just don't want Gao Qingping to have everything go smoothly. . . I really dislike Bu Huaiyuan." 

His last sentence made me a little unhappy. I frowned and asked, "You dislike Bu Huaiyuan?"

"Yes, I dislike him."  Lin Qingshu was very frank, as if he didn't think saying this in front of me would make me unhappy. 

"Even though the omega symbol is clearly in his genes, Bu Huaiyuan was able to live freely as a beta for so long, even going to military school and becoming a respected marshal - I envy him, I dislike him." 

"You're just projecting."  I thought he was being unreasonable. 

"Is that so? Whatever," Lin Qingshu shrugged." So when Gao Qingping took me to see Bu Huaiyuan in the prisoner of war camp later, to be honest, I was a little happy." 

" Lin Qingshu, you better apologize for what you just said."  My anger was instantly ignited, and I walked forward a few steps and grabbed his collar, warning him through gritted teeth. 

"If it weren't for me, Bu Huaiyuan would never have been rescued now--" He held my fingers and broke them apart one by one. 

Then he stared into my eyes and whispered, "Yu Bie, you should thank me." 

. . . Thank you for what!

I fiercely pushed him away and closed my eyes to calm myself down. 

Lin Qingshu calmly straightened his collar and asked me as if nothing had happened, "Can we leave now?"

I looked up at him and said, "You're not any more noble than Gao Qingping." 

"Is that how you see me?" Lin Qingshu seemed a little sad as he pouted, but then he smiled again." I'm really not a good person." 

"The power struggle at the top is inherently dirty, so Bu Huaiyuan was destined to be a sacrifice. Even without Gao Qingping, there would be someone else, after all, he was just too stupid." 

"But I won't be."  He maintained his smile, showing off his eight perfectly white teeth, like all well-mannered omegas, with a beautiful face that sparkled in the sun. Hidden in the shadows is Lin Qingshu's ambition. 

I suddenly calmed down and looked him up and down. 

At this moment, he no longer looked like the intern who started under me. . . Gao Qingping seemed to have taught him well. 

"Can we leave now, Sister Yu?"

Lin Qingshu allowed me to scrutinize him openly, then extended his wrist and said with a tilted head, "Let's go see Mr. Harris." 

"One last question," I shared the permissions of my light brain with him and asked, "Who is Mr. Harris?"

Lin Qingshu accessed his own identity information, lowered his head to operate for a while, and only looked up to answer me when the carriage with mechanical wings flew towards us. 

"Mr. Harris once taught your parents--"

"He was also Bu Huaiyuan's teacher." 

Author's note: 

N/AMy fingers hurt QAQ, sorry for being a little late tonight. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me with the "Overlord Ticket" or irrigated me with nutrient solution during the period from 23:47:49 on March 19, 2022 to 23:58:39 on March 20, 2022. 

Thank you to the little angels who planted "landmines": Chai Men Wen Quan Fei 1. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated me with nutrient solution: Tao Mu 6 bottles; Orange-flavored Orange 3 bottles; Shan Ju 2 bottles; Little Rabbit Open the Door 1 bottle. 

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! 

◎ Latest comments: 

[All the characters are here! Feels like watching a drama (and then seeing Xiu Gou cry)] 

[So good-looking!] 

[Please update more and more] 

[Great, it's so good-looking]My heart aches for you. 

Finished watching, crying. 

I thought Lin Qingshu and Gao Qingping were related. 

Puppy, puppy. 

Front row! Watched it all in one go! So great. 

Tense and exciting. 

Ahhh, I'm here! (Am I the first?)

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
29K 1.6K 52
(Y/n) couldn't be happier. Ever since she could remember her biggest dream had been to become a Prima Ballerina, and now entering Bellemont Ballet A...
4.6K 181 21
After the death of his father, Empire General Yize returned to the capital star. Suddenly, everyone discovered that the renowned and valiant general...
552K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...