A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 32

197 7 1
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"The Marshal really likes you," she said. 

"What's wrong?" I asked in confusion, watching Axiu disappear around the corner after leaving the conference room through the huge glass window. 

Mu Haichao didn't say anything, he just asked Lin Qingshu to leave as well. 

Lin Qingshu sneered, "What do I have to listen to about his business. . . please hurry up, Sister Yu still needs to help me with something."  Then he lazily stood up and deliberately told me that he was waiting for me outside as he passed by. 

I discreetly moved to the side, as Lin Qingshu still had many secrets on him and I wanted to stay away from him. 

Now there were only two of us left in the conference room. She cleared her throat and said, "That day, I wanted to find. . . find the Marshal, but I didn't know where he was, so I had to disguise myself and try my luck near the residential area first." 

At that time, they had circled around the protective wall outside the residential area but didn't see Bu Huaiyuan's figure. So Mu Haichao had his men search separately while she went into the residential area to ask me if I had any clues. 

As a result, she hadn't even made it upstairs when she received a message from her subordinate on her light brain. 

The person said they had found the Marshal at the entrance of a small tavern. 

"At the entrance of a small tavern?" I couldn't help but exclaim. Mu Haichao nodded, "Yes, it's a run-down retro-style small tavern." 

I know that place. The tavern owner has an almost obsessive love for the Golden Age, so not only did he decorate the tavern to look very old-fashioned, but he also offers many drinks with Golden Age characteristics. 

The location is very close to the residential city, and the security guards who patrol the entrance like to go there for a drink. When they greeted me, they also mentioned that there is a pure and authentic vodka there that seems similar to my pheromones. 

But why did my brother Axiu suddenly run to the small tavern entrance?

I thought he didn't like to drink. One time, he found a bottle of malt liquor that had expired for a long time in the depths of the refrigerator at home and was unhappy, holding the bottle to question me. Every time I opened the refrigerator, I just grabbed the pile of nutritional supplements outside and didn't bother to tidy up the things inside. I completely forgot that there was still a bottle of liquor at home, and it had expired. 

So I explained that it might have been left by our parents, and Axiu reluctantly accepted it, frowning and throwing it out the door, reminding me not to drink. Maybe because of my pheromones, he emphasized it two or three times, still not at ease. 

The alcohol in the interstellar era is different from the past because it contains mutated spices. If consumed in excess, it will amplify the drinker's emotional weaknesses and cause hallucinations. 

Therefore, I actually don't drink much, and he clearly doesn't drink either. 

Mu Haichao was also puzzled at the time. She said that the Marshal never drank to ensure the strength of his mental power and the precision of his micro-manipulation of mechs. So she was very nervous and immediately had them bring him back when something happened. 

"When I hurriedly walked out of the residential city, they had just brought the Marshal to the entrance. I smelled a mixture of various alcohol scents on him from a distance, leaning on the railing by the roadside. When I approached, he looked up at me, and then. . ." She stopped and didn't speak for a while. 

This long pause made me have a bad feeling, and I frowned. 

Mu Haichao seemed to calm down a bit and coughed awkwardly, "Then he stumbled over and stopped in front of me. I thought he had something to say, so I didn't move. But then the Marshal. . . um, he looked around with red eyes, and then he. . . he cried."  

Me: ". . . . . . ?" 

"He didn't cry very hard, just shed a few tears. . . um, and called out your name."  

Talking about this in front of me seemed to make this female alpha uncomfortable. She looked embarrassed, blinked constantly, and occasionally awkwardly touched her nose. 

"Called my name?" 

"Yes."  

I was shocked and surprised, speechless for a while, and then asked, "Did he say anything else?" 

Mu Haichao hesitated, looked embarrassed, and seemed reluctant to speak. Obviously, she didn't know how to speak up, so I didn't force her. . . because I also started to feel a bit awkward. 

I racked my brains but couldn't figure out why Ashiu would go drinking and end up having hallucinations, mistaking Mu Haichao, who is also an alpha, for me after leaving my house. 

I finally understand why he had to run away early. 

Right now, all I can think about is catching him and asking him what he was thinking!

Mu Haichao may have sensed my embarrassment from my silence and quickly broke the silence in the meeting room. 

She said it wasn't a big deal, after all, she had known the Marshal for many years, and although she had never seen him like this before, she wouldn't feel anything other than surprise. 

But at that time, she was looking for the Marshal and was worried about running into Gao Qingping's people in the residential area, so she brought a few trusted subordinates. Mu Haichao followed Bu Huaiyuan for a long time, and most of her subordinates had been working with her since then, and many had joined the military because of their admiration for Bu Huaiyuan. 

. . . meaning that basically most people are very clear about the Marshal's past heroic and impressive appearance, and have a deep memory of it. 

Those poor followers and admirers of Bu Huaiyuan probably couldn't imagine that the former Imperial Marshal would be like this after drinking. 

Mu Haichao said it very tactfully, but I can easily guess that the situation at the time was probably more awkward than what she described. Okay. 

I know why Axiu escaped early. If I were him, I would feel extremely embarrassed after waking up sober. 

"I wanted to take the Marshal away, but he was very uncooperative at the time and didn't want to leave the residential city. I had no choice but to use my psychic power to knock out the Marshal and bring him back to the base. During this time, we didn't have time to discuss the plan with him, and he suddenly. . . entered the sensitive period." 

Mu Haichao briefly mentioned the subsequent events and the fact that Beta Step Huaiyuan had become Omega, appearing very calm. 

I nodded and said, "Thank you."  Fortunately, Axiu was found by Mu Haichao's people, otherwise I don't know what would have happened. 

Mu Haichao shook her head and thanked me for letting the Marshal stay at home for so long. 

"The Marshal likes you very much," she said. 

I smiled and said, "I know." 

I was eager to find Axiu, but I didn't forget that Mu Haichao had called me over for something important, so I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to say. 

"There was something, originally," Mu Haichao sighed, "but forget it for now. I think you're impatient to go find him." Then she smiled again and said, "The Marshal probably wants to see you too. . . so we can discuss it later."  

I am very happy. 

Being able to stay by Bu Huaiyuan's side for so long, she is indeed a smart and kind person. 

When I pushed the door to leave, Lin Qingshu was still leaning against the wall at the door. He walked over to talk to me, but I didn't even pay attention to him. I waved my hand randomly and hurriedly left. 

He gritted his teeth and shouted my name, asking when I would help him, but was sternly called in by Mu Haichao. 

I didn't have time to deal with him. All I remembered was that Axiu turned left when she left. 

I don't know how this base was built or how long it took, but it's ridiculously huge. 

After turning left, I walked along the long corridor that seemed to have no end for a long time, but I didn't see Axiu's figure. 

Did he go back to that room just now? 

I carefully identified the direction and asked a few people passing by before finally finding the room where I helped him through his sensitive period. When I pushed the door open, the air inside had already circulated, and the room had been cleaned by robots. The messy bed was neatly made, and the clothes that were taken off were all washed and dried, hanging on the hanger. Everything is fine, except that Axiu is still not here. 

Where else can he go if he's not here?

I furrowed my brow, blaming myself for forgetting to ask Mu Haichao if he had bound Axiu's light brain. I had no choice but to continue walking with my head down. Fortunately, I didn't walk too far before I ran into a beta who was a bit short and wearing goggles. I asked him if he knew where the marshal was. 

He pointed in a direction and said, "The marshal went to the research area." 

The base was divided into several different areas, and each area had different rooms. I guessed that the room where Axiu and I stayed belonged to the accommodation area, while the conference room belonged to the strategic area. 

I thanked the beta, and he left with a look of fear, bowing his head. 

I walked quickly in the direction he pointed me towards, and the corridors I passed through became increasingly different in decoration. As I got closer to the research area, the silver walls on both sides became deeper and filled with a metallic coldness and texture. 

The doors in the research area were very heavy, almost like a smaller version of the base's main gate. 

As I continued deeper, a slightly bitter-sweet scent of dark chocolate suddenly wafted through the previously fresh and tasteless air. I was delighted and immediately followed the scent of Axiu's pheromones straight to a room. 

The room was also very large, about twice the size of a conference room, and very high. I pressed against the thick glass window and couldn't even see the ceiling. But I didn't really look carefully, because in the center of the room, there was a very large thing that firmly caught my attention - 

A mecha. 

It was gray-white, with incredibly smooth lines inlaid with crystal blue. 

It was the biological mecha of Bu Huaiyuan, Astil. 

After Bu Huaiyuan "sacrificed" on the battlefield, it never appeared again. 

It was rumored that Astil suffered serious damage, and as it represented the empire's top mecha manufacturing technology, the difficulty of repairing it was extremely high. It was unexpected that it was preserved by Mu Haichao and restored to its original appearance. 

I stared at the mecha, its outstanding beauty and the power that was famous throughout the entire interstellar space, even through the thick bulletproof glass, made me hold my breath involuntarily. Although I wasn't particularly interested in mecha, occasionally because of work, I would see some intermediate civilian mecha, but none of them could compare to Astil in front of me. 

It was really too stunning. 

When it once galloped on the battlefield, Astil, like its owner, was the most shining symbol of the empire's army. 

After admiring this legendary mecha enough, I moved my gaze and saw Axiu standing in the corner, far away from Astil. He stood leaning against the wall, looking up at Astil. 

Even I was excited just looking at it, and I thought Axiu would have strong emotions seeing his former mech. But Axiu's eyes were calm and his expression was almost indifferent. 

Astil was exposed under the bright lights, displaying its unparalleled brilliance and incomparable power to everyone passing by, while its owner hid in the shadow of the wall, as if afraid to approach even a step closer to the bright light. 

I stared at Axiu through the glass, suddenly feeling a strange sensation in my heart. 

I wanted to push Axiu forward, to push him to stand in front of Astil, to push him to climb back into the mech and perform all sorts of beautiful moves in the air, skillfully defeating his opponents and achieving victory. 

Then he would open the cockpit, leap gracefully from a high altitude, and his gray-white hair would flutter wildly in the wind. 

He could attract everyone's attention, and bring forth countless cheers and applause. 

Instead of being timid and hopeless, hiding in the dark, watching his bright and glorious past, unable to take even a step forward. 

I took a deep breath, stared at Axiu's face, and tapped the glass window hard. 

The glass was too thick, and I didn't make much noise. But Axiu sensed it keenly, his eyes suddenly sharp, and he looked towards my location. I saw him first freeze for a moment, then immediately purse his lips and smile at me, his two sharp teeth flashing by. 

He didn't hesitate to leave the shadow and walk towards me through the light. 

The author has something to say:

Poor, insecure, timid little dog--

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me between 2022-03-16 23:05:22~2022-03-17 23:57:21. 

Thank you to the little angels who planted landmines for me: Da Nai Nan Xiu Gou gave me nine, Yu Mu 1. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution for me: Countdown One Month, Yun Chu 20 bottles; Unknown Netizen 6 bottles; Ha Zao Zao Zao 5 bottles; Shui Shang Deng, 48143946, Dou M De Hu Li 1 bottle. 

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

◎ Latest comments:

【"So good at writing, so good at writing!" 

"Extremely curious about the female lead's family background."  

"After drinking this bottle of nutrient solution, I'll fight again with 33,000 words tomorrow! If I pour nutrient solution on the big big one, will it grow into a million-word fatty?!" 

"The identity of the female lead's parents must also be questionable! So curious!" 

"Is Lin Qingshu the son of Gao Qingping?" 

"Ahhhhhhhh!" 

"Hug the little dog."  

"Wah wah, hug the little dog."  

"I will support you with all my life and hope the nutrient solution guides you in the right direction!" 

"Dogs are the best~"[Bookmark the author~]

[Brave little dog, not afraid of difficulties!]

[Wuwuwu, not enough watching]

[Go, little dog!!]

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
6K 81 51
Between the period of 960-1127, Northern Song Dynasty is at war with the Liao dynasty. Three sworn brothers; Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu join fo...
646K 67.5K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
15K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...