To People You Don't - Stu Mac...

By peterhalesslut

Melaine Alden knew that people changed. That they could easily go from people you know To People You Don't. B... More

B O O K O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Chapter Three

1.3K 27 26
By peterhalesslut

To People We Don't
Chapter Three
Casey And Her Bitch
|3RD PERSON POV|

"What's going on?" Melaine Alden questioned as she, Stu Macher, and Billy Loomis walked into the building.

Billy had joined them in their way in.

Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, and Micheal Alden had joined the pairs side as they walked into school.

"Casey Becker and Steve Orth was murdered last night." Tatum says way to quickly. "You didn't see it on the news this morning?"

"We had a crazy morning" she says motioning between her, Micheal and Stu.

Tatum and Sidney's face scrunches up in disgust and Billy snorts.

"Word that differently Melaine" Micheal says annoyed with their friends tactics.

The girl glances around the group as the come to her, Tatum, and Sidney's lockers.

"Y'all are disgusting" the girl says. "Mom made Stu come down for breakfast and dad was there you weirdos."

The group glances at the angry girl with a questioning look.

"Back to what we was talking about" Laine says opening up her locker. "Casey and Her Bitch was murdered" the girl asks shocked.

Tatum nodded as the bell rang and they grabbed their books.

Stu placed a kiss on the brunettes neck as he, Billy, and Micheal all walked towards the same way seeing as they had their first class together.

Tatum and Sidney walked another way leaving Lainey to walk to her class by herself.

•••

"Ms. Alden" the teacher says quietly. "It's your turn."

Melaine Alden grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room towards the principals office.

"Melaine Alden?" The sheriff questioned as she entered the office.

"Yes sir" she said before turning towards Dewey Riley. "Deputy Riley" she nods at him.

Dewey was grateful she didn't call him Dewey just because she knew his sister.

"Hi Melaine." Dewey greets.

She sat down in the seat when the sheriff motioned her to.

"How's your mom and your dad?" He questions once she sits down.

"They're fine" she informs them.

"So" he starts. "Did you know Casey Becker?"

"Yeah. We used to be best friends." Lainey tells the officer.

"Used to be?" Sheriff questions.

"She stopped talking to me when she started dating Steve" Lainey explains.

"How we'll do you know Steve" the sheriff questioned.

"I don't really know him. Except that he was on the football team and he was dating Casey." She says.

"Thank you for your time, Melaine" the sheriff says.

"Bye Lainey." Dewey waves at the brunette.

"Bye" she waves lightly before moving towards her next class seeing as the bell had rung.

•••

Lunch was Melaine Alden's favorite time of the day.

She got to sit with her friends and her boyfriend and they would gossip the whole thirty minutes.

Currently, they sat at the fountain, where they always sat.

Billy Loomis laid back one of his legs on the fountain propped up so his knee was in the air.

Sidney Prescott sat between his legs, laying on him for support.

Beside Sidney and Billy, Tatum Riley sat beside Micheal Alden. To close for them to not be dating.

Beside Micheal, Melaine sat.

She was leaning against Stu Macher for support as his head rested on her shoulder.

Beside Stu, Randy sat all by his lonesome.

"What kind of questions did they ask you, Sid?" Tatum questioned none of them bothering to listen to principal Himbry over the speaker.

"They asked if I knew Casey." Sidney informed the group throwing a grape into her mouth.

"Yeah, they asked me that too." Tate said.

"Same here" Laine said taking a bite of the brownie her mom had gave her.

Cindy had given Stu one before he left as well knowing Stu loved her brownies.

"Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt?" Stu asked the group.

"Yeah, they did." Billy clarifies. "Did they ask you pair?"

Stu nodded as he took a bite out of his brownie.

"Yeah" Micheal confirms.

"Hunt?" Tatum questions taken aback. "Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?"

"'Cause their bodies were gutted." Randy chimed in.

"Thank you, Randy." Billy says trying to break the awkward silence.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Tatum said.

Stu scoffs "It's 'cause there's no way a girl could've killed 'em."

"That is sexist Stu" Melaine says.

"The killer could easily be female." Tatum agrees.  "'Basic lnstinct.'" She reminds him.

"That was an ice pick." Randy voiced. "Not exactly the same thing."

"Aileen Wuornos" Lainey chimes in.

"She shot her victims Lainey" Stu says making the girl glare at him. "Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that.l

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum and Lainey mutter simultaneously.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney questions lightly.

All eyes had obviously shot to Sidney with surprised looks as everyone went quiet.

Lainey groans knowing either Stu or Randy was gonna say something disgusting.

She places her brownie in the tupperware and closes it, leaving it out incase Stu didn't finish his.

"You take a Knife" Stu starts.

Billy and Micheals eyes shoot to him.

"And you slit 'em from the groin to sternum." Stu finishes.

"Hey" Billy speaks gaining Stus attention. "it's called tact, you fuck rag."

"I don't know what my sister sees in you" Micheal says loudly, wanting the boy to hear him.

Stu smiles sarcastically at his girlfriends twin.

"Hey, Stu, didn't you used to date Casey?" Sis questions.

Stu looks caught off guard by the question as he smiles, "Yeah, for like two seconds." His face falls.

"Before she dumped you for Steve." Randy announces.

"I thought you dumped her for Lainey" Micheal questions.

The brunette snorts, "yeah right."

Melaine loved Stu.

But they didn't have the best relationship no matter what other people saw.

"I did." Stu defends. "He's full of shit."

"And are the police aware that you dated the victim?" Randy interrogates.

Stu tilts his head, "Hey, what're you saying? That-- That-- That I killed her?"

Melaine even tilts her head at that.

She didn't think Stu. Her Stu could kill anyone.

"It would certainly improve your high school 'Q.'" Randy says matter of factly. 

"Stu was with me last night, okay?" Lainey informs him with a smirk.

Stu smiles brightly, remembering their long night. "Yeah, I was."

"Yeah" Micheal scoffs. "He was."

"Was that before or after he sliced and diced?" Randy questioned using a weird voice.

Billy turns his head away overall annoyed with Randy.

"Fuck you Randy. Where were you last night?" Melaine questions.

"Working, thank you." Randy says moving his head around.

"Oh, at the video store? Where they fired your sorry ass?" Laine questions.

"Twice." Randy smiles shoving a chip in his mouth.

"They must be real desperate" Melaine says bringing up her hand and flipping the boy off once he turned his head for two seconds.

Stu lightly chucks and leans into the girl. Stu's face went serious again, "I didn't kill anybody."

"Nobody said you did." Bully chimes in.

Stu's head shoots towards his best friend, "Thanks, buddy."

"Besides" Randy starts off trying to imitate Stus voice. "it takes a man to do something like that."

Stu laughs, "Yo. I'm gonna gut your ass in a second, kid."

"Tell me something." Randy starts as he stands up. "Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? 'Cause I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox next to her spleen and her pancreas." He says in some weird voice.

"Randy, you goon!" Tatum throws Micheals water bottle at Randy. "Fuck! I'm trying to eat here. Okay?"

"She's getting mad" Micheal starts. "I'd watch shes extra feisty today."

"You better "liver" alone." Stu cuts in.

Sid had already grabbed her stuff and placed a kiss on Billy's cheek before walking off quickly.

Stu chuckles.

"'Liver' alone!" Stu exclaims laughing. The boy sticks his tongue out as he chuckles.

Billy shakes his head as Stu starts again.

"'Liv-'"

Billy cuts him off by taking his hand, reaching over Micheal, and hitting Stu.

"Ow! 'Liver.' 'Liver.' 'Liv-' It was a joke."

Melaine rolled her eyes as the bell rang.

She pecked Stu's lips before quickly walking off.

"Lainey wait up" Randy yelled, chasing after her, seeing as they had the next class together.

The brunette simply raised her hand up flipping Randy off  not in the mood to deal with him.

•••

1403 words!!!!!!!

Next chapter is a flash back episode!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 17
Randy and Y/N have known each other since elementary. They established their friend group of Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Billy Loomis, and Stu Mach...
61.8K 2.2K 34
she knew the consequences, and still remained around. CHAD MEEKS MARTIN X FEM!OC SCREAM VI
118K 3.7K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...
10.9K 440 13
"π–ͺ𝖾𝖾𝗉 π—Œπ—π—‹π—Žπ—€π—€π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 π—π—π—‚π—Œ, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗂𝗇 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Ώπ—Žπ—‡ π—π–Ίπ—’π—Œ." "...