A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 28

223 6 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

It seems like his susceptible period has arrived.

After hearing my request, Lin Qingshu didn't seem surprised.

He asked where the biological mask and list he had given me were, and when he found out they were locked in the company safe, he showed an obvious expression of deliberate grievance and said, "I really wanted to help you."

He seemed to be blaming me for not taking his feelings seriously.

Oh, whatever.

I thought to myself, can I still believe him after he gave me that standard villainous look when he gave me the gift? I didn't bother with him and just urged him to leave quickly. But Lin Qingshu said the mask and list were useful, so I had to go to the company to get them back.

It was already dark outside, and I rented a hovercar to go from the residential city to the company at the fastest speed. When entering and leaving the residential city, I remembered Lin Qingshu saying "Gao Qingping has set his sights on you," and I instinctively became alert and discreetly surveyed the surroundings.

I never used to pay attention to the people passing by me or the environment and atmosphere around me. After all, I didn't like going out, and the only places I would often go to were the company, supermarket, and maybe a market.

But today, for some reason, I always felt like there were a few pairs of invisible eyes scanning me in the darkness around me, making me a little creepy.

When entering the residential city, I greeted the security guard and casually talked to him about recent news. The security guard was very enthusiastic in expressing his opinions to me and finally said, "Those things are still quite far away from us, so I'm not too worried. But my colleague said he saw some unfamiliar faces with access cards entering the residential city last night, don't know what they were doing, maybe they were new tenants." Although there is no specific evidence to confirm it, when I heard the security guard's words, my heart sank.

If they are really Gao Qingping's people, what do they want from me? Don't they know that Axiu has already left? Or is it that they can't find Axiui's whereabouts, so they can only come to the residential city to wait?

Regardless of which speculation is true, at least Axiu should be safe with Mu Haichao.

I brought the things back home and gave them to Lin Qingshu. After he put on the biological mask, he let me follow him and we walked out of the residential city in broad daylight.

Lin Qingshu took me through various unknown deep alleys and high-rise buildings in the capital star, twisting and turning for a long time. Finally, we went through the underground garage of a silver spiral-shaped building and, at a door that looked like an elevator, used the light brain to identify our identities. Two heavy doors slowly opened to reveal a crystal blue static suspension pod inside.

I sat inside and watched as Lin Qingshu typed a few words on the control screen. Then he turned around and smiled at me. Suddenly, everything in front of me turned black, and everything around me seemed to freeze. I couldn't feel anything.

I don't know how long it took, but suddenly there was a mechanical and rigid "beep" sound around me, a bit like the occasional sound that 231 would make. I felt like I had woken up from a dream and suddenly opened my eyes, only to find that I was the only one left in the suspension pod.

This was my first time riding in a static suspension pod. It was fine at first, but after opening my eyes, I suddenly felt a little dizzy and the edges of the virtual screen in front of me seemed blurry.

I closed my eyes tightly, shook my head, and then opened them again. My vision was much clearer. I saw that Lin Qingshu had already left the suspension pod and was standing outside, sending a message to the light brain.

The pod door was slightly ajar, so I pushed it open and saw another huge door in front of me. Next to it was a smaller, pure black metal door, tightly locked. I walked over and took a look. Both doors were made of meteorite crystal gold. Although I guessed that this might be a secret base, this kind of extravagance still left me speechless.

After I got off, the ceiling above me quickly split open and the suspended cabin was retracted. When Lin Qingshu saw me, he closed his light brain and smiled at me, "I don't have the authority for this door. I just messaged Mu Haichao and she'll be here soon."

Mu Haichao?

I was stunned for a moment.

Although I had heard this name countless times before in the news and from Axiu's mouth, it was only lip service at the time. It wasn't until now, standing in front of the door and hearing Lin Qingshu say "Mu Haichao is coming soon" that I finally had a sense of reality, as well as a belated nervousness and unease.

Perhaps because the situation was special when Axiu and I first met, after spending so much time together, even though I knew he was a former imperial marshal, I wouldn't have the anxious and uneasy feelings I have now when facing him.

At this moment, I seemed to truly realize that I had already cut off my life as an ordinary alpha in the past.

I was in contact with people at the top of the imperial pyramid, I was approaching the center of power, and I was even completely involved in it. In fact, when I knew that Axiu was Bu Huaiyuan but still chose to keep him at home, I couldn't go back.

It's just that at that time, I didn't have a clear understanding of this matter. It was as if the prime minister, the general of the military department, and the imperial marshal were all very distant terms to me. I never thought about what I would feel when they really appeared in my life, even by my side.

"Ah, she's here." Lin Qingshu turned his face slightly and walked to the metal door.

I instantly felt like my head was being pressed into the ice, and my whole body was panicked and unconsciously tense, holding my breath. I felt like my heart was thrown into a centrifuge, and the feeling of weightlessness made me stiff and unable to even blink my eyes.

Above the dark metal gate, several engraved lines were highlighted, and a crystal blue light flowed inside before the gate slowly opened from the middle.

I pinched my fingertips and took a deep breath, trying to catch my breath.

A tall, short-haired female alpha walked out from behind the gate, with a slight frown on her forehead and a serious and troubled expression.

She was wearing navy blue military uniform and black military boots, with a few messy wrinkles on her coat and pants. She had unbuttoned two of the metal buttons, giving her a somewhat carefree and unrestrained look.

"She wants to see Bu Huaiyuan, so I brought her here." Lin Qingshu saw Mu Haichao walking out, smiled and pointed in my direction.

Mu Haichao ignored him, just waved her hand and asked him to go in, then walked straight towards me like a gust of wind.

When she was far away from the door, I didn't notice it, but as Mu Haichao got closer and closer to me, I suddenly smelled a familiar, bittersweet scent on her.

. . . It was the scent of Axiu's pheromones.

I immediately frowned, feeling a sense of unease. Before Mu Haichao could speak, I asked her urgently, "Where is he? Is Bu Huaiyuan injured?"

Omega's blood contains pheromones, and if it gets on someone else, it will leave a faint scent. Lin Qingshu didn't tell me Bu Huaiyuan's situation clearly, only that he was still alive, but that didn't mean he wasn't injured. Suddenly, I forgot the anxiety I had before Mu Haichao appeared, and my heart was burning with impatience. I wished it was Bu Huaiyuan who came to open the door, not her.

Mu Haichao clearly hesitated for a moment, with a complicated and somewhat embarrassed expression, blinked and said, "Miss Yu, the Marshal is not injured, uh, he just. . ."

"What?"

Hearing that Bu Huaiyuan was not injured again, I felt a little relieved, but Mu Haichao's hesitant look made me anxious, and I hurriedly asked.

"He," Mu Haichao rubbed his forehead, his tone sincere and distressed, "seems to be in his sensitive period."

. . . ?

The sudden answer stunned me, and I didn't react for a moment. I subconsciously said, "Ah, he just. . ."

I saw Mu Haichao's embarrassed face and immediately shut my mouth.

Then Mu Haichao said, "We tried to inject him with inhibitors, but the Marshal resisted strongly, and the effect of the inhibitors was not good."

Her expression suddenly turned cold, apparently remembering why Bu Huaiyuan became like this. After a pause of two seconds, she spoke again, "We detected traces of a high matching temporary mark in his pheromones, so if you didn't come, I would have sent someone to invite you immediately." ". . ." I was speechless for a moment, with no emotions.

Regardless of the level of compatibility, the pheromones of an omega in their heat period will affect the hormone levels of the surrounding alphas. And Axiui's heat period is very chaotic, making it difficult for him to maintain absolute clarity. . . No wonder Mu Haichao's clothes were a bit messy when he came out just now.

Mu Haichao was still looking at me, seemingly ready to take me inside, but I stood still. It was without a doubt that I could help Bu Huaiyuan get through his heat period.

But. . .

I resisted the urge to rush in and hesitated in silence for a while, clenching my palms and asking Mu Haichao softly, "Does he. . . want this?"

The heat period can be very uncomfortable, and omegas at this time are prone to losing their rationality and being manipulated. A mark can help them quickly regain their clarity.

I am very aware of this, after all, that's how it started with Axiui - simple, rough, and direct. Although it helped him, it did not respect his wishes.

. . . So I don't want to do it like that anymore.

I don't want to hurt him again in any situation that might make him uncomfortable.

Mu Haichao heard my words and was stunned again, for a slightly longer time than before. Then she seemed very relaxed and happy, smiled and came over to hold my hand. She was tall, about the same height as Axui, and when she was cold, she was intimidating, but when she smiled, it was like a glacier melting. She said, "You'll know when you see him."

I followed Mu Haichao into the door and wandered around what I thought was their secret base. There were many people in the base, some wearing masks, some wearing things similar to goggles. There were also many robots, and I saw one that looked similar to 231.

The further we went, the fewer people there were, and the temperature around us dropped noticeably. The silver-gray walls around us were also made very thick, and the material was indiscernible.

But now I didn't have time to think about these things. I just followed Mu Haichao, quickening my pace, eager to see Axiu. Mu Haichao led me around several corners and finally stopped at the door of a room that was tightly locked and had a mental barrier set up outside.

Mu Haichao frowned and stood a little further away, seeming to be uncomfortable with the barrier.

I felt a very familiar feeling, Axiu's mental power, and I felt a bit magical. I reached out and touched it with my finger.

Transparent ripples appeared before my eyes, and a wonderful soft touch came from my fingertips. It was like a sponge that had absorbed water and tightly wrapped around my finger, effortlessly passing through the barrier.

The information in the room was so full that it was almost overflowing, sweet and cloying. It was like a living thing, entangling my fingertips, nose, and back of my neck. This unconscious flattery and calling made me itch and unable to wait even for a second.

I went straight through the mental barrier, licked my lips, and pushed open the door.

The room was draped with heavy curtains and was extremely dim. I squinted my eyes and saw a figure tied up with one hand hanging on the head of the big bed in the middle, draped with a thin blanket around the waist, wriggling on it uncomfortably.

I didn't know how long he had been trapped in this state. The pheromones in the room were too strong, and I felt like my blood was boiling and burning. My glands were being pricked like needles, and my heart was beating rapidly to the point of slight pain.

The door automatically closed with a soft "click", and in the quietness only filled with suppressed gasps, it sounded like a thunderbolt. The person on the bed stiffened for a moment, and then Axiu started to breathe heavily, desperately struggling to climb towards the door, trying to get closer to me.

I heard his voice hoarse to the extreme, and he started to gasp uncontrollably.

He called me pitifully and shamefully with a soft and moist voice, "Yu Bie, Yu Bie--"

Crack.

The string broke.

Author's note: When young lovers meet, they just do that thing, chaile and huole.

Sorry for taking a day off. I went to the hospital yesterday to do a nucleic acid test and examination because I had a fever. Today, I received the report saying that it was just acute gastroenteritis (. . . ). I hope everyone stays healthy and doesn't eat anything unhealthy. Sob sob sob. (The thank you list will be posted tomorrow)

Latest comments:

【Wish I had seen you at the flower market】

【Aaaaaaah, get him!!!】

【That one called Gan Cai Lie Huo】

【Author, why can I read the last two chapters but this one is locked?】

【Love it so much】

【Take care of yourself, Mrs. 】

【I'm here to comment, don't be silent!!!! (terrified) Little Marshal is so cute hehehehe】"Great job on the writing!"

"Just keep writing according to your own ideas."

"The author should just write what they want, love you lots."

"Hurry up, hurry up, I can't find my pants!!!"

"I really like this piece of writing, you wrote it very well (seriously)."

"Let's meet up, let's meet up!"

"Sensitive period! Sensitive period!!! I have a feeling I need to prepare more pants!!!"

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
29.3K 1.6K 52
(Y/n) couldn't be happier. Ever since she could remember her biggest dream had been to become a Prima Ballerina, and now entering Bellemont Ballet A...
6K 81 51
Between the period of 960-1127, Northern Song Dynasty is at war with the Liao dynasty. Three sworn brothers; Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu join fo...