A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 26

216 6 1
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

He also brought news about Bu Huaiyuan. 

Xiuguaicao was obedient and well-behaved. When I told him to leave, he stood silently in place for a while, staring at me with a complex and somewhat sad expression, and then left. 

He didn't even take anything with him, except for that chain. 

He left quietly, and I didn't even hear the sound of the door closing. Of course, it could also be because the noise of me packing up my things drowned out the sound of the door. 

I stuffed all of Xiuguaicao's used things, including a set of bed sheets and covers, pajamas, slippers, cups, and towels, into the closet and locked it tightly. I never want to see them again. 

The room became empty again. 

Packing up my things was really exhausting, and I was too tired to move, so I just sat on the floor. 

I don't know where Xiuguaicao went after he left, or where he could go. When I was angry, I didn't even care if he was alive or dead after he walked out the door - he didn't believe me, so should I still embarrass myself by chasing after him? That would be too stupid. 

I sat on the floor, cursing myself and staring blankly for a while. Finally, on the third time I couldn't resist, I opened the computer and checked the surveillance footage to see where Xiuguaicao was now and if he had safely left the residential area. 

From the surveillance footage, I saw that Xiuguaicao didn't leave immediately after he walked out the door. He leaned against the door with his head down and rubbed his fingers on the door a few times, I don't know what he was thinking. After a few minutes, he looked a little reluctant and patted the door before slowly walking downstairs. When he got to the bottom, he stood there for a while and looked up at the position of my window. . . . He looked pitiful, as if I was forcing him to leave, but in reality, he didn't want to go at all. 

Since he showed such an unwillingness to leave, why did he have to go?

The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. I slammed the monitor shut and lay down on the bed, covering my face with the blanket. I really didn't want to deal with him anymore. 

But the more I resisted, the more I thought about it before falling asleep. 

Images of Axiu's face with various expressions kept flashing through my mind. Sometimes it was his angry face when he first scolded me, sometimes it was his face when he brought out the hot dinner from the kitchen, and sometimes it was his sleeping face with closed eyes. . . finally, it was his tearful face as he lay on my shoulder without saying a word. 

In the darkness, my brain became more and more active, and every detail became vividly real. I felt the temperature rising inside the blanket, and the oxygen becoming thinner. I was so uncomfortable that my face turned red. Finally, I kicked the blanket off the bed and gasped for air. 

I stared at the ceiling with my eyes open, and I didn't even know how I fell asleep. 

But I knew I was awakened by the cold in the morning. When I woke up, my mind was still fuzzy. I subconsciously reached out to touch the side, but found it was already cold. The temperature in the bedroom wasn't low, but I was used to Axiu's warm body temperature when we were together. Suddenly losing it made me feel very uncomfortable. 

At that time, I still hadn't realized that Axiu had left. It wasn't until I rubbed my eyes and walked out of the room that I realized the house was empty and cold. There was no hot breakfast steaming on the table, no floating screen in the living room, and the pink apron was neatly hung in the kitchen. 

It was like a bucket of cold water poured over my head, and I suddenly woke up. Standing at the kitchen door, 231 opened the fridge very thoughtfully and used its mechanical arm to retrieve two nutrition bars, its blue eyes flashing as it blinked twice in a human-like way." Master, the nutrition bars have a new flavor today. Would you like to order some?" 

Me: ". . ."  

I walked over and took the nutrition bars, holding them in my hand and feeling unfamiliar with the unchanged packaging. I looked at the flavor label, which used to be my favorite, but now it seemed tasteless and uninteresting. 

I threw the nutrition bars back into the fridge and suddenly realized that I wasn't hungry at all. 

231 closed the fridge door for me and followed me towards the bathroom. As we passed the trash can, I caught a glimpse of the blood-stained bandages thrown inside and stopped to look back at 231. 

I almost forgot that last night, Axiu was seriously injured and this robot easily saved him. . . 

"231, what kind of robot are you exactly?" 

"Master, I have introduced myself to you before," 231's unique mechanical electronic voice remained calm, "I am XD-231, a multi-functional robot with comprehensive functions."  

"Comprehensive functions? What other functions do you have?" I was a little curious, as I had never seen any other modes of 231 besides daily household use and last night's medical mode. 

231's blue eyes flashed twice, "I'm sorry, Master. I cannot answer your question due to missing information."  

I nodded and continued walking towards the bathroom, feeling a sense of unease about the mysterious capabilities of this robot. Information missing? What information is missing? I looked at XD-231 with a puzzled expression. 

When my parents left, they didn't tell me anything. They just entrusted someone to give me the address and key to the house. It wasn't until I entered the house that I discovered there was a robot there. It didn't know its name, only that its model was XD-231. I was too lazy to give it a name, so I just called it 231. 

I always thought 231 was just a simple household robot, occasionally showing more intelligence than other robots, so I never thought about developing it further. 

But now it seems that 231 is not an ordinary household robot. At least, I have never heard of a household robot that can automatically switch to medical mode and save someone on the brink of death. It's unbelievable. 

My intuition tells me that this has something to do with my parents, but I have never understood them. I can only temporarily suppress my doubts and maybe 231 will remember something on its own. 

I went to the bathroom to wash up, changed clothes in my room, and went to work as usual, clocking in just two minutes before being late. When I got to my seat, I habitually looked at the seat next to me. 

Lin Qingshu still hadn't shown up. I couldn't remember how long it had been since he last appeared. 

The day he disappeared for a week, our boss got angry and wanted to fire him, but then he received a phone call in the office and when he came out, he casually changed the subject. He didn't mention firing Lin Qingshu again, and even paid him his salary as usual. 

My colleagues in the company were discussing this matter, because he was my team member and our relationship seemed okay. Many people came to ask me about it, but I just brushed them off. 

I wasn't surprised by this at all. I knew that Lin Qingshu's identity was definitely not simple. Bu Huaiyuan was arrested on the orders of the Prime Minister Gao Qingping, and among the people who arrested him was Lin Qingshu. It doesn't take much thought to connect these two people together. 

I used to be nervous about the sudden appearance of Lin Qingshu, but now I don't want to think about it at all. 

Axiu, no, after Bu Huaiyuan left, besides returning to the days of drinking nutritional supplements every day, I don't seem to have any abnormalities. 

I sleep and wake up normally every day, go to work normally, watch game live streams normally, but maybe in some small, unnoticed places, changes have happened unconsciously. For example, I suddenly like to leave a gap in the door before going to bed, or I have changed from only drinking nutritional supplements for dinner to having them for breakfast and dinner, or I no longer watch the game live stream of the original anchor. 

The capital city has gone through a long rainy season, and now the sun hangs high in the sky every day, drying up all the damp things, and I seem to be getting calmer. 

But occasionally, very rarely - usually when I subconsciously open the floating screen and switch to the news page, there is a discomfort in my heart, feeling empty. 

It's like walking along an empty road for a long, long time, thinking that after turning a corner, you will see a bustling village, but persistently walking forward, you find that the end of the road is a huge fracture. When you get closer, you think that there might be a hidden paradise under the fracture, but it's not. 

Standing at the end of the road, you can only see a huge void below, a deep cliff without a bottom. 

The experience of finding Axiu seems like a dream, and when I woke up, everything related to Bu Huaiyuan disappeared from my life. 

But just when I was about to accept this fact, Lin Qingshu suddenly appeared in front of me. Not only that. . . 

He also brought news about Bu Huaiyuan. 

The author has something to say:

I spent some time preparing the plot, I'll revise it later. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period from 2022-03-11 00:00:00 to 2022-03-11 23:59:45. 

Thank you to the little angel who threw a grenade: only 1. 

Thank you to the little angel who planted a landmine: only 1. 

Thank you to the anonymous netizen who irrigated nutrient solution: 2 bottles. 

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

◎ Latest comments:"What does Lin Qingshu do exactly? It's so complicated!" 

"Please update quickly QAQ, update quickly QAQ" 

"Every day I wait anxiously for updates, sobbing" 

"You ask when the update will come, the nutrition liquid in Basan rises in autumn~ With the nutrition liquid in hand, can we have more updates?!" 

"Sobbing, the knife is dull" 

"Abababa, please update more chapters" 

"Sobbing" 

"Sobbing" 

"The child is gone" 

"Sobbing, aaaaahhhh""Knife is silly"

"This is simply teasing people's appetite"

"Brilliant writing, give a reward to this landmine!"

"Charge!"

"I love it too much!"

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 21
A vicious conniving cunning man of an emperor falls for the fierce bandit of the west. One has a profound love for the other while the other despises...
1.7M 95.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
655K 68.1K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
6K 81 51
Between the period of 960-1127, Northern Song Dynasty is at war with the Liao dynasty. Three sworn brothers; Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu join fo...