๐’๐“๐€๐˜

By booksifys

Nora Turner, a model with a taste for the unexpected, finds herself entwined in the glamorous world of Chelse... More

โœฎ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
epilogue
???

21

1.2K 17 3
By booksifys

It was Saturday, match day! I was busy though, I had a photoshoot for a fashion magazine with Glamour. I heard other celebrities were doing the same photoshoot like Emma Stone and Camila Mendes. That meant I was probably going to meet them later, crazy.

While I was eating my yogurt for breakfast, a special someone texted me... it was Mason.

_______

Mason Mount

Mason Mount
r u watching the game today??

nora !
err idk if i can bc i have a photoshoot

nora !
i might tho

Mason Mount
oh well have fun

Mason Mount
we play leicester city today

nora !
ikk😭😭

nora !
tell the boys i said good luck <3

Mason Mount
ofc anything for u💙

_______

The way he just said that to me made my heart pound, so fast that it felt like it was beating 1000 beats per minute.

I continued to eat my yogurt, and just kept thinking about Mase and me. What were we now? That was the question that kept bouncing back into my head like a boomerang.

All of the sudden, Sophia started calling me. I picked up the phone, answering it.

"NORRRR"

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Kai told me that Chilly also knows about you and Mase too..."

"Know about us liking each other?"

"Yeah! And like everything that happened, I don't know if you were aware of that."

"I wasn't... actually I don't remember if he told me that he told Chilly his crushes, I think he did."

"Oh!"

"Yeah..."

"Anyways, bye Nora! Have fun at your photoshoot!"

"Thanks babes..."

___________

Later on in the day, I drove over to the photography studio where the photoshoot would be. I came out of the apartment building with sweatpants and a hoodie. Also, I was told I was going to wear spring type of clothes for the spring season.

Once I got there, I went into the building and felt my phone buzz and ring from my sweatshirt pocket.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself, pulling out my phone from my pocket.

It was a random number, who the hell would even call me? I didn't want to answer it, I was in a rush to head into the building. It was probably a spam anyway, or maybe it's like the movie Scream.

Once I got inside, I got prepped by some stylists. They chose my outfits, which were very fancy and cute in my opinion, and made me pose in front of a green screen.

One of the outfits was a floral dress with many vivid colors and hues. The other one was a pink dress with a pattern type of texture.

As they took many shots of me posing, I looked over to the side, seeing the Emma Stone getting ready to pose in front of the green screen right after me. I had to play it cool, I couldn't freak out in front of the photographers.

Once I was done, the stylists brought me back and took off all of my makeup and clothing, putting back on what I had before.

"Thank you so much for letting me do this," I thanked the photographers. "I haven't done a photoshoot for a magazine in a while."

"Of course," one of them named Keira said. "Anytime."

Another photographer named Claudia said to me, "Oh, I've seen some rumors going around about you and some footballer."

I knew what she was talking about, but which one is my question. I've seen many rumors having to do with footballers, like with Kai and Mason. It was mostly those two, but obviously the Kai ones are never close to being true because of Sophia.

"Oh really?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. "Which one?"

"Hmm," she thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure it was Mount."

"Oh god," I mumbled. "What did these people post?"

"You two interacting and going out to places, paparazzi knows everything."

I fake laughed, "Wow, um! That's actually so... wow."

"Is it true you guys are dating?" Keira butted in.

"You see, it's complicated... I don't wanna get too much into it without talking it out..."

My phone beeped from my pocket once again. I pulled it out to see what it was... and it was from the unknown number again.

"Sorry, this random number just keeps contacting me," I said, chuckling. I pulled up the text they sent me, it ended up being Mason. "Nevermind, it's not random."

"Who?" Claudia asked.

"Shit, I gotta go," I said hesitantly, starting to walk outside back to my car.

Once I got into my car, I opened the message.

____________
-unknown number-

-unknown number-
hey nora its mason i tried calling
u and shit but like u didnt answer

me
holy shit im sorry

me
how tf did u get my number

-unknown number-
kai gave it

me
was texting on insta not good
enough for u😭😭

-unknown number-
my dms always get lost there
and my notifs glitch all the
time

me
oh i get it

me
shouldve told me sooner💀

-unknown number-
anyways um

-unknown number-
WERE WINNING!

me
OMG

me
THATS GREAT TO HEAR

me
wait whats the score rn

-unknown number-
its 3-1, its almost done

me
OMG

me
3 GOALS???

-unknown number-
YEAH

me
help i need to add u to my
contacts before i forget

*name changed to mase*

mase
OH

me
alr got it

me
lets text on imsg from now on

me
i fucking hate insta

mase
thats why i asked kai for
ur number

me
didnt have the balls to ask me
instead?

mase
that was so uncalled for.

me
mb

mase
WOOO WE WON

mase
3-1 UP THE CHELS

me
AHHHHH

me
vv proud

me
wait r u at the game rn??

mase
no

mase
i posted on my story🥰

me
oh i see it

me
UP THE CHELS💙💙

me
(were still stuck in 10th)

mase
well were back

mase
finally winning some games

me
thank god

me
top 4 🔜

mase
dont jinx it pls

mase
ANYWAYS AHHH

me
also i gtg now ima drive back
to my apartment

mase
okay

mase
stay safe b

____________

I was so happy to hear that Chelsea won its third game in a row! First was against Leeds, second was against Dortmund, and third (which was this game) was against Leicester City! Unbelievable, I actually have hope for the top 4– don't wanna be too hopeful though, might jinx it.

That match result really lightened up my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.2K 23
delilah rae can't help but fall in love. she knows it's wrong. she knows not to fall in love with his best friend. but she does. she falls head over...
25.6K 463 55
Her whole footballing career so far has been dedicated to Manchester United. But, her time on the men's team is different to her time on the women's...
209K 2.4K 33
- A story in which, Romie Havertz takes a short trip to visit her brother, Kai Havertz, until she finds herself slowly falling for her brother's team...
109K 1.8K 53
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...