A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 20

261 8 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

◎Axiu woke up. ◎

Axiu didn't take anything with him except for a pen, a piece of paper, and the clothes I bought for him. I checked the surveillance footage downstairs and found that the piece of paper had been torn to shreds and thrown in the trash.

Axiu walked calmly and confidently in the deserted residential area, as if he didn't care at all about being seen or in danger. His demeanor was something I had never seen before.

He followed the path I took home and even greeted the security guard at the gate as he was about to leave the residential area.

The weather in the capital star was good today, with bright sunshine and a clear sky. Even the light seemed to favor Axiu, jumping on his gray-white head.

He walked out the door, raised his hand to his forehead, looked up at the blue sky, and then left without any hesitation or looking back.

The video footage stopped here.

After watching the surveillance, I became even more anxious and worried. I didn't know what he saw in the news, where he was going, or what he was going to do.

I could only rush out of the house and run downstairs as fast as I could. Axiu had spoken to the security guard before disappearing at the gate of the residential area, and I had to find him.

Fortunately, I ran into the security guard who was patrolling inside the residential area just a few steps away from the building. He was surprised to see me and said, "Miss Yu? Why did you come back so early today?"I didn't have time to answer his question and asked quickly, "Did you see my Omega leave today? What did he say to you? Which direction did he go?"

The security guard hesitated, "Your Omega? The one with gray hair?"

"Yes!" I anxiously grabbed his uniform, "Do you remember which way he went?"

"I said the weather was nice, and he agreed with me, then. . ." The security guard frowned, seemingly trying to remember.

I nervously shouted, "And then what?!"

"Then he seemed to just walk forward," the security guard was startled by me and quickly pointed in a direction, "It should be the direction you usually go to work."

I hastily said "Thank you" and ignored his loud inquiries behind me, running towards my usual route to work.

The route that Axiu and I took back overlapped completely in space. I ran faster and faster, directly rushing out of the residential area.

I even forgot that I could rent a hoverbike on the side of the road like I usually do when rushing to work. I could hardly think, and there was a voice in my head urging me on.

"Hurry, hurry, faster! It's going to be too late!"But what is it that's too late?

I don't know, and I dare not even think about it. I can only rush forward faster.

Since graduating and no longer needing to participate in physical tests, I have never run such a long distance or at such a fast speed. The warm wind, heated by the sun, whistles past my ears. My throat is dry, my nose is dry and hot, and my heart beats rapidly. I can almost hear the sound of blood flowing through my body.

I hate that I came back at such an inconvenient time. Not only did I not run into Axiu, I didn't even see the security guard who is on duty every day. Otherwise, he would have stopped me and tried to chat with me. Maybe I could have learned about Axiu's whereabouts from our conversation. I would have asked him which direction Axiu went and then found him as soon as possible.

I hate that I didn't buy a terminal for Axiu earlier and bind him tightly to me. Otherwise, I could easily know where he is now.

I even question myself why I let him watch the news, why I let him stay at home alone, and why I didn't cultivate the habit of watching the indoor surveillance. If I could correct any of these, I wouldn't be so scared now.

I'm afraid Axiu will act impulsively, be caught, or encounter something unexpected.

I'm afraid of losing him.

And when I stop and gasp for breath, smelling a hint of blood in my nose, this panic almost reaches its peak. I can't quite describe the feeling, maybe it's really the genes at work. When I passed by that familiar corner and caught a glimpse of a dark and neglected alley, I instinctively stopped in my tracks.

I pass by here twice every day, countless times over the years. Among the vast and complex numbers, there is only one time when I stepped in here.

This is the second time.

This is an alley that is completely blocked off and has no other exit.

Even during the peak hours of commuting, no one would notice this place, let alone during this deserted time.

I slowly approached the entrance of the alley, the rare clear sunlight in the capital city was completely blocked by the towering buildings on both sides, and my shadow also blocked the light pouring in from outside the alley. The alley was dim and gloomy, with dry sand and dust particles covering the ground, and endless dust floating in the air.

The dampness in the air had dried up under the sunlight, but it couldn't erase the traces. It was still as dirty as the first time I came in, and stepping in would leave a footprint. If I wanted to, I might even be able to find the traces left from the last time on the ground.

But now I obviously don't have that kind of mindset.

I stared at the white figure curled up at the deepest part of the alley, and for a moment, I thought time had turned back.

Axiu leaned against the wall at the deepest part, his gray-white hair almost blending into the dirty gray wall. He closed his eyes, his expression calm and peaceful to the point of indifference, holding a chain in his hand. The other hand was blocking near the neck, holding a sharp steel pen.

His white shirt was already stained red.

Blood was everywhere on his body, all of it. Fresh red, dark red, flowing and coagulated blood.

I was frozen in place, my whole body cold from head to toe. I had imagined countless scenarios, but not this one.

The faint smell of dark chocolate mixed with the smell of blood drifted into my nose. I suddenly came to my senses, forced myself to calm down, and used my alpha senses to perceive Axiu's breathing and heartbeat.

It was very weak, almost imperceptible.

I knelt down and took a deep breath, tearing off a piece of my clothes to stop the bleeding. At the same time, I released a lot of pheromones and wrapped them around his neck and body, trembling as I picked him up.

He suddenly became very light, and I could easily carry him home.

Axiu's identity is special. He cannot go to the hospital, report to the police, or alarm anyone around him or show any abnormalities.

I wrapped more and more pheromones around him, holding his whole body in my arms, feeling his slightly low body temperature, which did not warm up even in the sunlight. My heart was in turmoil, and I was extremely agitated. I rented a small public hovercar and set the speed to the fastest. In a few minutes, I arrived at the residential gate with Axiu. The security guard saw our posture and the strong pheromones emanating from us, and his ambiguous smile reappeared. Before I could say anything, he let me in.

I thanked him from the bottom of my heart. This time, I truly thanked him.

I rushed back home at the fastest speed and shouted 231's name as soon as I entered the door, telling him to quickly bring out all the medical supplies and treatment equipment in the house.

I didn't care about his dirtiness and put Axiu on the bed. His face was pale, his lips were as white as paper, and it was clear that his condition was very bad.

231 ran to my side with extreme efficiency. I was fumbling with the pile of medical supplies, wanting to take out the pen first but afraid it would cause more bleeding. But I didn't know how to deal with the pen stuck in his flesh.

I have never been so helpless before.

When I turned around to take the hemostatic agent from 231, I saw it facing Axiu, suddenly lighting up its eyes. The blue light in its eyes immediately switched to white after two drops, and the entire robot suddenly grew taller, reaching my chest. 231's appearance changed drastically, and the display screen on its chest flickered for a moment, displaying the words "Medical mode self-activated successfully."

I was stunned. This was the first time in my twenty-something years that I had seen 231 change modes. Although it was a robot left by my parents, I never knew that 231 had such a function. It had always been like a mundane butler robot accompanying me.

231 quickly and skillfully scanned Axiu's wound and proceeded with professional treatment. At this moment, I completely forgot about my curiosity about it and hurriedly checked Axiu's condition.

Under 231's operation, the pen had already been removed, and the tip was covered in shocking bloodstains. I wrapped the pen in paper and placed it far away from myself. Axiu's neck was wrapped in several layers of gauze, and the bleeding had stopped. 231 held the treatment device and irradiated him for treatment. Finally, I can relax and take a breath. All the complex and intense emotions that were previously ignored suddenly rush to my heart.

I am extremely angry, extremely restless, extremely frustrated. It feels like a raging fire is burning inside me, and I feel like my pheromones are about to explode.

I stare at Ash's pale face, and I'm about to lose control.

Why should I dress him? Why should I let him have access to the outside world's information?

Why should I loosen the chain and give him freedom instead of holding him tightly in my hand?!

I pace around the room anxiously, and the expanding anger and hatred are raging inside me. I know my emotions are not right now, and I need to do something else to divert my attention.

I know I have a bad temper and no advantages. Even the person who did the pheromone test on me after the split was surprised to find out that my pheromones were vodka.

But I'm not surprised. Vodka is a high-proof liquor that doesn't have a special taste when you smell it, but it's spicy and irritating when you drink it, like a burning flame.

In order to avoid hurting each other in the process of interacting with others, I tend to lower my self-awareness and magnify the worst side of myself. I admit that I have no sympathy, I admit that I have a bad personality, I admit that I have a twisted desire for conquest and control, and I admit that I am extremely bad.

But I am also sure that in this time of being with Axiu, I have controlled my dirty desires.

I tried to make some changes, and I thought I succeeded.

But why didn't it work?

Why are things still developing towards the worse?

My mind is blank, and I can't think.

Violent emotions come like a traceless hurricane, seemingly about to cut me into pieces in the blink of an eye.

That miraculous therapeutic device that I don't know how to use seems to be hundreds of times more effective than I imagined.

231 quickly brought the therapeutic device, and then produced a potion from somewhere, pretending to force it into Axiu's mouth. Its mechanical arm was about to touch Axiu's face, and I rudely snatched the potion from its hand, carefully opened Axiu's mouth, and slowly poured it in.

This potion that I have never seen before is even more miraculous than the therapeutic device. I waited for a while, and Axiu's complexion gradually improved, but he still didn't wake up.

I was too rushed to clean the dirt off his body. He lay on my bed, his eyes closed and his breathing weak, like a disobedient, dirty little dog.

I feel very tired, but I don't know when he will wake up, and I don't want to leave here, so I just sit on the ground and wait. 8 PM.

It had been five hours since he ran away from home, and less than four hours since I brought him back for the second time.

Axiu woke up.

When he opened his eyes and saw his surroundings, he didn't seem surprised at all that I had saved him, nor did he show any joy at being alive again. He appeared emotionless, only showing a hint of helplessness and difficulty.

I propped myself up with both hands on the floor and stared at him without blinking.

During the time I waited for him to wake up, it seemed like I had been thinking about a lot of things, reflecting on myself, and guessing at the possible reasons why Axiu would do something like this.

But when I saw how calm he was when he woke up, it seemed like I stopped thinking about anything.

"Do you want some water?"

I picked up the untouched glass of water next to me and felt that it was a bit cold. So I stood up unsteadily and said, "It's cold, I'll go pour you a fresh glass."

Axiu tilted his head slightly, as if he was asking me, or maybe just murmuring to himself, "Why did you save me?"
I gripped the water cup tightly and asked him, "Why didn't I save you?"

He was silent for a moment, his voice as soft as a sigh.

Then he said, "I am too dirty, I will only bring endless trouble to others, what is there to save?"

The author has something to say:

Sorry for the long wait, there may be one more update in the early morning.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution from 05:02:02 on 2022-03-05 to 15:07:03 on 2022-03-06.

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution: Countdown Two Months 28 bottles; Night Owl 20 bottles; Mo Zhimo 2 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

◎ Latest comments:

【"Poor little dog"

"Wuwuwu, the little dog will never get dirty!"

"I really like watching this kind of plot"

"Wuwuwu! I wanted to say that Xiu Gou (a character) is so stubborn, but I swallowed it back!"

"Why didn't she just wait for Yu Jie (a character) to come home? Wuwuwu QAQ"

"Can I use □□ to conquer his heart!!!!!! (crossed out)"

"So did the little dog see something on TV that might cause trouble for the female lead? Why doesn't she watch the TV replay? Wuwuwu"

"Meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme"

"Fiercely love, meme meme meme meme meme meme"

"I feel like the dog is so tired, exhausted""Go go go, 加油" (a cheer or encouragement)

"It's too uncomfortable, wuwuwu" (crying sound)

"Axiu, how dare you commit suicide and make me so angry, so angry. Please catch this little dog and quickly start your rescue plan."

"Crying face"

"Good-looking"

"Throwing flowers, throwing flowers, throwing flowers, throwing flowers" (a way to express celebration or excitement)

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 387 50
ηєση ℓιgнтѕ is a boy group survival show apply fic where 15 trainees sign up for what they think is a normal survival show, but instead end up at an...
16.2K 1.7K 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. When the boss doesn't want to make money just from the girls, he goes his own route...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
622K 64.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...