A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

Door UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 13

331 11 0
Door UnePetiteFleurNoire

◎ He is my other omega. ◎

I didn't see who sent the message because Lin Qingshu quickly cut off the shared path. When the message popped up, his face instantly darkened, he coldly laughed, and turned off his light brain.

I pretended that I didn't see anything, focusing on staring at his pointed chin, trying my best to ignore the gaze he cast on me.

Although Lin Qingshu is an omega, he is still a little taller than me.

. . . My height is a shame for the alpha class, completely lowering the average level. Axiu is much taller than me, which makes me feel depressed. I don't understand what's going on with these omegas. Are they all taking growth hormones, getting taller one by one?

However, yesterday in front of Axiu, I never felt so perfect about my height. At least when I hugged him, I could easily bite his sensitive Adam's apple.

Then Axiu would shrink in fear, trembling and begging for mercy.

At that time, I still found his various reactions interesting and satisfying my secret fetishes and desires. But now, after seeing that photo, all the vague and illusory imaginations that remained in my mind have instantly turned into vivid and cruel truths.

The impact was no less than the feeling I had when my mother forced me to kill a chicken in the kitchen when I was seven years old.

Although I had seen my mother cooking countless times in the kitchen before that, and imagined countless times what it would feel like to cut a chicken's neck, when I personally chopped its slender neck in half, the fresh flowing blood almost sprayed onto my hands. It was warm, but it still burned me to the point where I wanted to scream. But my throat tightened, as if an invisible hand was squeezing it, and I couldn't make a sound.

The dark red comb drooped softly, and the chicken stared at me with its round eyes. The brown and red feathers stuck together in clumps and quickly dried and solidified, forming spikes in the cold air.

I had already forgotten what I was thinking at the time, my brain was probably blank. I only remember that in the end, I covered my eyes with my relatively clean hand, and then used my other hand, which was covered in blood, to feel for the chicken's head and sweep it into the sink.

I didn't want to see its eyes.

I didn't want to go back into the kitchen.

Fortunately, my mother never forced me to go into the kitchen again after that.

As I lived alone, my aversion to various things gradually decreased with age. I could freely enter and exit the space called "kitchen," calmly pass by the chicken stalls in the market, try to cook and fail repeatedly, and finally compromise and give up.

I thought I had forgotten the feeling of being so stimulated that I almost vomited at the time, but in the moment I saw the photo, the chicken seemed to come back to life, still with its dark red comb drooping and its round black eyes staring at me, dead and stiff.

It made me shudder and feel chills all over my body.

I had to find a way to divert my attention and not think about the chicken that had long been dead.

So I chose to observe Lin Qingshu's height and his chin.

I pondered why he could grow taller than me, why his chin was so pointed, and why his skin was so white.

When I finally discovered a horizontal scar two centimeters below the right corner of Lin Qingshu's mouth, he spoke again.

Lin Qingshu: "Yu Jie, you're an alpha, so it should be easier for you to find Bu Huaiyuan."

Me: "?"

He smiled and lifted the corner of his mouth: "Everyone knows that Marshal Bu is a beta, but who would have thought that he could still undergo secondary differentiation as an adult. He is a unique and unparalleled genius, even his differentiation is different from everyone else's."

"Originally, Bu Huaiyuan wouldn't have been so pitiful, but who made him differentiate into an omega?"

As Lin Qingshu spoke, he laughed out loud.

This confirmed to me that his mental state was definitely not normal.

I dislike many things, so I dislike talking to people with abnormal mental states." Whether it's omega or beta, there is no reason to torture him like this. Has Bu Huaiyuan not contributed to the empire? After knowing he is an omega, does no one remember that he was a warrior who shed blood and risked his life on the battlefield? No matter how invincible and capable he was before becoming an omega, is the only thing you care about now that he can be easily manipulated?"

I raised my chin and stared into Lin Qingshu's eyes, questioning him, "Lin Qingshu, aren't you an omega? Don't you think the way those alphas treat omegas is completely driven by their own desires and lacks any humanity?"

Unexplainable anger and disappointment ignited a raging fire inside me, almost burning my organs and boiling my blood. I had nowhere else to vent, so I had to spit it out from my mouth.

I have never questioned Xiao Lin with such a fierce and intimidating tone before.

But he is not Xiao Lin now, and he is still trampling on Bu Huaiyuan's dignity with a condescending tone.

There is no more Bu Huaiyuan in the empire, only Axiu.

And Axiu carries my temporary mark, with only my bite mark on his scarred neck and my chain hanging from his mysterious collar.

Every corner of his body is covered with my traces, both inside and outside his body are stained with my pheromones.

He is my only omega.

How can I tolerate Lin Qingshu's reckless mockery of him? Lin Qingshu's expression seemed unpredictable, and finally he looked down at me with a cold face and a stern tone, "Yu Bie, are you cursing me because of Bu Huaiyuan?"

I never felt uncomfortable with the fact that Xiao Lin was a few centimeters taller than me, as he was always considerate and obedient in front of me, like a well-behaved rabbit.

But now, Lin Qingshu's emotions seemed to be on the verge of being suppressed, and I suddenly felt the impact of that slight height difference.

This made me even more disgusted and angry.

I didn't want to waste any more words with him, so I took a step back and turned to leave.

I didn't know what Lin Qingshu was thinking during those few seconds of confrontation between us. In any case, at the moment I turned around, he suddenly called out to me again, with that soft and slightly coquettish omega tone that was usual for him.

He said, "Sis, remember to open the gift when you get home."

I was almost at the point of complete repulsion towards him, and didn't want to deal with him at all. I had even thought of what excuse to use to transfer Lin Qingshu out of my group.

But this sentence suddenly reminded me that I had come to return his gift. Anger can easily cloud one's judgment and make them lose their rationality, and I had completely forgotten about this.

Fortunately, he reminded me. Otherwise, if I get home and find this ominous thing in my bag, I'll be so angry that my gallbladder will burst.

"You reminded me," I took the gift box out of my bag and handed it to him, "I came to return this, I won't accept your gift."

Lin Qingshu tilted his head and asked, "Why not? You'll like it."

I felt that he wouldn't give up unless I explained the situation clearly, so I tried to make him understand: "Because this is a gift you gave me to thank me for helping you get familiar with the business, but teaching the interns assigned to me is my job, you're not the first or the last, I don't need your gift."

He looked at me for a moment, then suddenly smiled shyly and pursed his lips.

I got goosebumps all over again.

"No, this gift is for you, and only you can take it home and open it," Lin Qingshu emphasized again, "If it's not for you, this gift has no meaning."

I was too lazy to listen to his nonsense and wanted to throw the box back at him.

But before I could do anything, Lin Qingshu smiled and said, "Sis, the scent of black chocolate on you hasn't dissipated yet? It's been a whole day, the fragrance lasts a long time. If you didn't have omega, I would have suspected it was the smell of pheromones."

I stopped in my tracks. This is the fourth time Lin Qingshu has mentioned the scent of Axiu in front of me, but it is the first time he has linked this scent with pheromones.

I gradually understand that everything he does is probably purposeful and planned, and this gift. . . should also be one of his means.

Lin Qingshu has a photo of Bu Huaiyuan in his hand, knows what Bu Huaiyuan has suffered, and knows that Bu Huaiyuan has escaped from where he was detained. He has been looking for him these days.

Most importantly, if Lin Qingshu has had direct contact with Bu Huaiyuan, he may have smelled Bu Huaiyuan's pheromones.

In this era, it is easy for a person to change their appearance. There are prosthetic masks or even more advanced biological masks on the market. But changing one's pheromones is completely impossible.

Confirming identity through pheromones is already the most common means of identification. If it weren't for the fact that pheromones are not constantly released, current tracking technologies would have definitely advanced to a higher level.

. . . Lin Qingshu knows that Axiu and I have a relationship, and I cannot ignore the possibility that this may be infinitely close to the truth.

I furrow my brow, adopt a defensive posture, and my explosive pheromones are restless.

"Don't be nervous," Lin Qingshu smiles, revealing eight white teeth, "Can you accept my gift now, Sister Yu?"

I was still unhappy holding the box when I got home. Perhaps my anger was too obvious, as the driver of the hovercar didn't dare to ask me for money when I got off and walked away. By the time I realized and turned back to pay, the hovercar had already rushed into the traffic like a bullet.

I really don't want to admit that I am under the control of Lin Qingshu, but he did threaten me.

This makes me very, very frustrated.

So when I pushed open the door and saw Axiu sitting quietly on the sofa, but immediately stood up and took a step back uneasily after seeing me, this anger almost reached its peak in an instant.

This was a small step for Axiu, but a big step for my anger!

How could he hide such an important thing from me???

His first reaction after seeing me was to step back???

Is he afraid of me? Or trying to avoid me???

Either interpretation makes me furious.

Anger once again clouded my mind, easily making me lose my reason.

I casually kicked off my own shoes, stomped on the floor with a fierce momentum, rushed over to Axiu who looked bewildered and panicked, and swung away his obstructive chain.

Then, still with an unstoppable rage, a strong sense of righteousness, and a vicious bite, I bit down on his collarbone.

It turns out that so many people covet him.

I need to leave some marks again.

Author's note:

Ah!!! I'm sorry, there is a serious deviation in my self-awareness. I still haven't written about TieTie, how could this be, wuwuwu, I'm guilty.

But I think this chapter is still very sweet, even if it's not entirely justified.

I really like Xiaoyu's naked possessiveness and unconditional protection of Axiu, what do you think qwq?

◎ Latest comments:

[I didn't feel the sweetness, the female lead seems like a wild beast]"I hope the gift isn't a real chain."

" "

" "

"Ah woo woo woo!"

"But I also feel so sweet ah woo woo woo~ Xiao Yu's possessiveness towards Xiu Gou is so strong!"

"What? How can you bully the dog by not posting quickly ah woo woo woo woo woo woo woo!"

"I remember the first time I dealt with a fish in the kitchen during Chinese New Year. . . I had to cut open its belly and take out everything inside. At first, I felt disgusted and thought it was looking at me. But as I kept digging, I found it quite cute (?). I even took a photo. . ."

"Ah ah ah! When I was a child, I saw chickens being slaughtered at the market. After cutting their throats, blood spurted out and their heads were gone. Their bodies still twitched and flailed forward, which scared me and gave me nightmares for days."

"How annoying. . . Xiao Yu is so cute! I'm so touched by the sweetness wwww. Xiu Gou's reaction is also so funny."

"The part about the feelings towards the photo was written so well! It's so impactful just by looking at it www." Clever and appropriate

In the kitchen, I may have more shadows on fish eyes. Before, when my family made fish to eat, they made me beat the fish to death, and then during the meal, they would place the fish in front of me with its head facing me. The fish's eyes seemed to be staring at me, no different from when it was alive, which made me shudder. I quickly asked my parents to move the fish away, and that night I didn't eat any of the fish. If killing fish is like this, I don't know if I'll be forced to kill chickens in the future.

/ Anyway, it's super great!!! But I'm not sure if it's because I didn't see Yu Jie and Axiu's interactions in a few chapters, but I feel like there's a bit of a sudden change in their relationship? Mainly, the last paragraph before they separated, they still seemed like strangers being polite to each other (?) Hmm. . . Of course, it actually makes sense completely, maybe it's just my own problem!!!!

Chirp~~~~~bang! A landmine hit the author's backstage!]

[That is to say, when Xiao Yu is outside dealing with the bad things related to the hook, he comes home and without saying anything, he bullies the hook fiercely first. He really becomes a large animal seeking comfort and confirmation by rubbing against his wife after being provoked. . . What is possessiveness? (Tactical backflip)]

Who can't live without whom in the end? (That tone)

[How could Xiao Yu shift the blame? QAQ, the hook is already so miserable]

-The End-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
109K 3.3K 44
y/n, she doesn't know that she is Jin's little sister. And BTS's Jin, knows that he has a little sister. She was a big fan of BTS, die-hard fan but w...
434K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
637K 66.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...