ɪɴᴄʟɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | 𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗮

By s1824723

(ONGOING) ⇨***Naruto***⇦ Cover Made By: @Raiphoria More

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 + 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟮 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟯 | 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶
𝟰 | 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟱 | 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝟲 | 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆
𝟳 | 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀?
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿!

𝟭 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

122 14 25
By s1824723

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

It's not easy being born a monster

An outcast-

Alone in a world so big

Yet so cruel

This is where our story begins

𝕺n one fateful night, a baby girl was born. And on that same fateful night, bandits raided that very same hospital that baby girl was born in. 

Screams filled the hospital as almost every single patient was murdered. But three were yet to be killed. 

The parents of the newborn ran as fast as they could away from the bandits. Protecting their baby with their lives, both got struck in the heart by kunais as the bandits scampered away just now hearing the muffled voices coming their way. 

The bandits jumped out a nearby window and fled the scene. The two parents had their backs against the hospital wall, looking at their scared baby. 

Blood dripped down from their mouths as they choked out their last words, "My child, we are the Mizu no yukue clan. Make us proud with the gift we are about to give you," The father said as both mother and him spoke out their very last words-

"𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙪!"

-

And with that, the parents were transferred into the baby girl's body.

 A small mark appeared on her forehead that read " 恨 Hate." 

And to that night. A tiny baby crying was hidden under a pile of debris waiting for her parents to come back and save her. 

(Age 5 -Sunagakure village)

(Y/n) didn't remember much about her parents. She was only just born. But still, she had a heavy weight on her heart of loneliness. She lived in the village hidden in the sand, a small apartment she had.

She wasn't rich, yet she had just enough for the necessities she needed. 

Her apartment wasn't very lively yet the only thing that stood out was one small stuffed pig she would cling to from time to time when she walked around the village. 

Yet the people didn't like her much, a monster they called her. 

But sadly she knew why, there was a dragon in her. She didn't mind that there was a another being sharing her body. 

But what she did mind was all the death threats she would get from the other former villagers. 

That was one reason why they called her a monster, but in her mind she knew there was a different reason too. 

Maybe they called her a monster because of her having the ability to control water. There wasn't much of it in a sand village, but she still had access to it. 

She always carried a small bottle of water with her where ever she went. Just in case if anything out of hand happens. 

She wasn't a happy girl ethier, she never played with anyone nor she had any friends.

She sometimes would cry herself to sleep at night, holding her stuffed pig close. 

She hated that she was born, that she was alive. 

She just wanted to be loved

Was that to much to ask for?

But today was different, felt a bit off actually. There was no one going into their homes, hiding away from her. No one yelling how she should have been born, dead or throwing stuff at her. 

Water began to spill out of her small plastic bottle. The water rises up for protection. She was indeed scared. 

What if there was a bandit in town? Or was there a sandstorm coming?

She thought of everything that could happen. 

But then she saw a small figure in the distance. A small red-haired boy her age swinging all by himself.

Maybe I should go talk to him, (Y/n) thought.

But then the bad thoughts began to intrude her small brain. What if he doesn't like me? What if I just embarrass myself?

(Y/n) quickly put aside the bad thoughts and started to walk up to the red-haired boy nervously. 

"H-hello,"  You stuttered.

The red-haired boy looked up and into your deep (e/c) eyes as you stared down at his deep seafoam eyes. 

"D-Do you wanna build a s-sand castle with m-me?" You asked hopefully. Your cheeks were now full-on red as the boy's cheeks were dusted a light shade of pink.

The boy looked around to see if you were talking to someone else but yet there was no one. "Me?" The boy questioned pointing to himself. 

You nodded your head. 

The boy looked down at his hands then at you, "Ok," He responded meekly. You were celebrating in your brain as you grabbed the boy's hand and started to run. 

You finally stopped at a small sandbox and sat down as the boy sat in front of you. The two of you began to make sand castles as the boy started to smile. 

Am I going to make my very first friend? He thought. 

His thoughts were cut off as (Y/n) slowly began to speak, "So what's your name?" You asked shyly. "Gaara," Gaara said. " My name is (Y/n)," You responded back quietly. 

He just might be my very first friend. You then looked at your small lump of sand in disappointment, as you saw how Gaara's sand castle was much better. 

Gaara noticed this, "C-Can I show you something?" He asked. "Sure," You said. 

Suddenly a small sand city began to form around Gaara and you. Your eyes shined in admiration. 

"D-Did you do this?" You asked curiously in complete awe. 

"I-I did and I understand if you don't want to play with me anymore," He said with a hint of sadness in his tone.

Gaara truly wanted to be your friend, he also truly thought you were beautiful. And he would hate himself for showing you something that would make you scared of him. 

A small smile crept onto your face, a smile that hasn't appeared on your face since you were gifted your stuffed pig. 

You quickly let the lid of your bottle come off and out came water, the water floated up in the air as the water morphed into a smiley face above Gaara.

It was now Gaara's turn to stare in admiration. "Gaara," You said shyly. "Can we be friends?" 

Now Gaara's eyes were full-on sparkling. He thought his heart just exploded into happiness. But his newfound emotions had quickly died down when realization had hit him. 

"I'm not sure you want to be friends with me," Gaara said as he looked down at the ground, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. 

"I'm a monster," Gaara said quietly yet you could still hear him. 

"So am I"

Gaara looked up in shock at what (Y/n) had said. "W-What-" Gaara said confused. 

"Let's promise each other something," You said holding out your pinky. "No matter what happens, we'll have each other's backs," You finished.

Gaara felt his face begin to radiate heat as he smiled to himself. He held out his pinky as you interwind yours with his. 

"Friends?" You asked. 

"Forever," Gaara finished. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
120K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
164K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...