A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 3

835 14 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

◎"Hypocrite," he said.◎

He was probably knocked out by the heat and didn't resist at all. His subconscious actions were almost pitifully pleasing.

Finally, he sobbed and buried his head in my arms, opened his mouth and bit my shoulder without any hesitation. All the broken and scattered cries were stifled in his throat.

Although Ashu had no strength left, his teeth were sharp, and this bite was quite painful. I couldn't help but take a breath. But as a magnanimous person, of course, I wouldn't be angry with him.

...Anyway, I bit him back.

When I leaned over to his neck, he weakly resisted. He pushed my head away, fearful and scared, trying to climb out of the bathtub by holding onto my arm.

In the end, I grabbed his ankle and pulled him back, causing a loud "plop" as he fell back into the bathtub.

I don't know if I should say he's stupid or lacks common sense. An omega running away at this time is a naked contempt and provocation to an alpha.

Originally, I just wanted to scare him, but this behavior naturally made me very angry.

I couldn't take it out on myself, so I had to punish him severely. Actually, I didn't do anything too excessive. In short, I just gave him a small temporary mark.When I caught him and brought him back, he probably sensed that something was wrong. He paused with a dazed expression, then surrendered and leaned over to rub against me, his warm breath blowing onto my cheek.

Like a big dog sticking out its tongue and acting cute after making a mistake.

Although I enjoyed it, unfortunately I have a heart of stone.

The mist in the bathroom curled and rose, and after the bitter taste of dark chocolate faded away, all that was left was sweetness.

Asher was already close to exhaustion, his breathing weak, and it took him a while to come back to his senses.

We had been fooling around for too long, and the water in the bathtub had completely turned cold. He lay there, collapsed, his chest rising and falling slightly, his face showing a mixture of pain and pleasure, with a few blank expressions of confusion and disgust mixed in.

He was like a corpse frozen in cold water, motionless. He only turned his eyes twice, looking sideways at the window on the wall next to him. The sky outside had already turned completely dark, and nothing could be seen except for the chaotic darkness.

So he closed his eyes again.

I pushed my messy hair behind my ears and stood up, looking down at him from above.

In addition to the red marks left just now, there were many different shaped scars on his body. Long wounds opened by sharp objects, circular scars from healed wounds, various whip marks, and belt marks, like stickers, haphazardly embedded in his honey-colored skin.The wounds were both old and new, varying in depth.

I quickly glanced at him and then kicked his shin. He groaned and looked up at me.

"Turn over," I said.

Axiu stared at me, a hint of humiliation flashing in his eyes. He hesitated to move, perhaps still feeling the effects of our earlier activities. Feeling good about myself, I patiently repeated my request.

After a long stare-down, he finally gave up his futile resistance and struggled to turn over.

He had a beautiful set of muscles. His broad back muscles stretched over his bones, with smooth and powerful lines that converged into a perfect triangle at his waist. There were several dark bruises around his hip bones.

There was hardly a patch of unblemished skin on his body, with various marks and scars even around his neck glands, including a circular scar from a cigarette burn.

What kind of beast would inflict such harm near an omega's soft glands?

I furrowed my brow and pushed aside his hair at the back of his neck, only to find my fresh bite mark and no other bite marks.

For an omega in heat, a mark was more effective than expensive suppressants, serving as an antidote to quickly bring them out of their delirious state.

Obviously, no one before me wanted to make him sober. A toy, of course, is played with however one wants.

My gaze followed his spine downwards.

Due to nervousness, his back was tense, forming a superior arch, with his lower back slightly sunken, revealing two concave dimples.

When I tentatively touched his wound, Axiu seemed greatly startled and stimulated, his whole body suddenly bouncing, muscles contracting and relaxing in an instant, as if coming back to life. His spine slid in my palm, shoulder blades propped up, as if about to break through the air.

I rarely spoke softly: "I'm just going to check on you."

After I finished speaking, I patiently waited. He remained stiff for a long time, and only slowly relaxed when he saw that I really had no other actions.

The dark purple bruises piled up on top of each other, old wounds not yet fully healed and new ones added. Moreover, it was obvious that many wounds had not been treated, becoming infected and swollen.

I cleared my throat, feeling a little guilty.

I pressed down on him with one hand and continued to explore downwards with the other, wanting to see if there were any other bones besides the wrist bone that were also problematic. When I reached his ankle, I hadn't felt anything yet, but Axiu had already dodged.

Both of his ankles had purple-red marks, with skin and flesh carrying blood and bruises, as if they had been forcibly ground out by shackles. One side of his outer ankle bone was swollen, and he dodged when I touched it."Where did you find it?"

"In the depths of your wardrobe, master," 231 answered respectfully.

In the depths of the wardrobe.

I tried to remember when I had stuffed it in there, but couldn't recall. I looked at the display screen at the bottom, and 231 had already charged it with its own interface.

Oh well, as long as it works.

I grabbed the medical kit and headed out, but caught sight of a notepad and pen on the bar. I went over and put them in my pocket before pushing open the bathroom door.

The floor was always warm, and I walked barefoot with almost no sound. When I walked back into the bathroom, everything was as usual, except for a tiny crack in the previously closed window. The showerhead had also been moved, and Ashu was sitting in the bathtub with a bathrobe draped over him, the one I had left behind.

I had just silently entered the bathroom when he noticed me and turned to look. He had barely emerged from his previous state of confusion and now seemed even more calm, or perhaps numb.

I held up the medical kit to him. "For treating your wounds."

He ignored me and stared fixedly at the medical kit, then frowned and looked at me. He probably hadn't seen one before, so I explained, "This was probably left by my parents, and I haven't used it either."
This is the truth. Even this house was handed over to me by my parents before they passed away. I never knew they had such an expensive house in the capital star, with all the latest technology from the Empire.

Before that, I always thought our family was so poor that we couldn't even afford to eat. So during my school breaks, I would go to different planets and do all kinds of part-time jobs.

Who knew... Whenever I think about it, I just sigh and don't bring it up again. I squat down and open the medical kit, taking out the healing potion, bandages, and various colored ointments.

Ashu remains quiet, leaning against the bathtub, not saying a word about my actions. It's not until I pour the potion roughly onto his body that he spasms like a fish washed up on shore by the tide.

His calmness surprises me.

This healing potion is very powerful. When I accidentally cut myself while slicing fruit, it was just a small cut. But when I applied the potion, the wound felt like it was being burned in a fire, causing me so much pain that my face twisted and I couldn't even make a sound. I even hallucinated the sound of sizzling flesh.

Although its effect is worth the pain, I would rather recover slowly than use it again. Ashu has too many and too severe wounds, and the ointment has little effect. We can only use this potion.

I was prepared to use pheromones to suppress his struggles and resistance, but I never expected it to go so smoothly.

When I applied the ointment to his wounds, Ashu struggled a bit, but I held him down. He didn't have any reaction to the potion, but this ordinary ointment seemed to make him very uncomfortable.

After wrapping his swollen ankle, I opened the healing device to repair his broken wrist.The therapeutic device was moved and placed above his wrist, but it only emitted a soft white light and had no effect on his wrist bones.

"Strange." I restarted the device and waited a few more minutes, but it still didn't work.

While still struggling with the therapeutic device, Ashu reached out his right hand and flipped the device over, pressing a button.

After a "beep," the therapeutic device suddenly began to change shape. The bottom of the U-shaped sides slowly bent forward and finally connected together, forming a complete circle.

Then Ashu consciously put his wrist into the circle of bright white light, which automatically expanded and contracted, forming a small ring on his hand that brightened and dimmed with his breathing rhythm.

I was a little confused and asked him, "Do you know how to use this?"

He gave me a cold glance, and his eyes unexpectedly revealed strong emotions, even emitting a mocking sneer.

Ashu moved his lips and made a gesture.

- "Hypocritical," he said.

Author's note: The meaning is that after those people cured the little dog's injury, he will be played with even more miserably... Poor Xiu Gou is crying.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me as the king or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period from 2022-02-11 09:00:00 to 2022-02-13 12:00:00.

Thank you to the little angel who voted for the landmine: Shanju 1.

Thank you very much for everyone's support. I will continue to work hard!

Latest comments:

[Burned out, hahaha]

[Author, thank you for not letting me suffer from writer's block, crying]

[So exciting, thinking about the male lead's previous state of being played with makes me feel lustful, oh]

[Was it just a temporary marker? Applause!]

[Don't cry too slowly, hug, don't let your saliva flow out]"I'm quite evil and want to see the details of a puppy being played with... Does Popo have any similar articles?"

"Although it might be fragrant in a flower market, don't you think it would be more flavorful in a place like JJ? With just a glance and a few descriptions, the imagination runs wild and I'm standing at attention."

"I'm so good at starting things, haha."

"Wow, it smells good."

"The female lead is not a completely good person. She will treat the male lead but also mark him without his consent... It's hard to describe this setting, as it provides help but also has this forced molestation behavior..."

"Poor little hook, kiss kiss."

"It smells so good, haha."

"Wuwuwu, but to train the hook, it has to be played with by someone! Starting to go crazy."

"I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I'm so greedy, wuwuwu, it's a dog hook to train!!!!!!"

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
109K 3.3K 44
y/n, she doesn't know that she is Jin's little sister. And BTS's Jin, knows that he has a little sister. She was a big fan of BTS, die-hard fan but w...
556K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...