A Scarred Omega [Female Alpha...

由 UnePetiteFleurNoire

On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 End of the Main Text.

Chapter 1

1.9K 23 2
由 UnePetiteFleurNoire

This is a heavily scarred and broken omega.

"Sis, did you bring an umbrella?"

After a busy day of work, I leaned back in my chair to stretch, and Xiao Lin leaned over to ask me.

Xiao Lin is an intern who was recently assigned to me. He has a fair and delicate appearance, is sincere to others, and graduated from a prestigious university.

He looks good, has a high education level, and is capable, but he is still an omega.

Therefore, as soon as he entered the company, he became a hot commodity, and was fought over by the group of alpha males who were like wolves and tigers, all wanting to bring him into their own teams.

But Xiao Lin refused them all and instead pointed to me, who sat at my desk the whole time, seeming indifferent and out of place.

He smiled like a little sun and said, "I want to work with Sister Yu."

At first, I was unwilling.

After all, I was lazy and had no ambition. I had been in this company since graduation, and after more than three years, I was still just a small team leader. People who joined the company with me have already been promoted to project managers, bought cars and houses, have happy marriages and children, and recently took a family vacation to Rose Star.

Meanwhile, I am still earning a monthly salary of 10,000 star coins.

In the imperial capital star where the average salary is only 6-7,000 and the cost of living is high, this income is enough for me to live comfortably and even save a small amount of money.

Mainly because I don't have high spending desires, I live in the house left by my parents after they passed away, and since I have no dependents, I don't have to worry about feeding a family.

But this is only for someone like me who lacks ambition.

With Lin's qualifications, he should have better development and prospects. If he follows me, his career path may not be so smooth.

However, after listening to me, Lin still firmly shook his head and said, "Sister, I just want to work with you."

"I don't know why, but I always feel that you look more approachable...I have a special, special liking for you." He seemed very embarrassed, but his tone was sincere.

I was silent for a moment, then gently said, "Lin, I am an alpha."

Although I am only 163 cm tall, far from the average height of alphas today, and my appearance is more inclined towards the soft and delicate lines of omegas, I have no fierce aura.

However, on my genetic testing report, it clearly and unequivocally states that I am a genuine alpha.

From childhood to adulthood, countless people have mistaken me for being easy-going and approachable, treating me as an ordinary beta.

I guess Xiaolin is no exception. After all, for an omega, working with a beta seems safer from any perspective.

I thought that after he found out my true gender, he would retreat and find another target, but I was surprised to see Xiaolin's eyes light up and his gaze become even more determined.

Our company is very humane and respects employees' wishes and choices to the greatest extent possible. So, he became my only intern.

Although those alphas were unable to successfully recruit him to their own teams, they still try to approach Xiaolin with various lame excuses.

...like now.

"Xiaolin, it's raining heavily outside and your home is far from the company. Why don't I give you a ride home?" The neighboring team leader, Wang, came over from another office area, propped his hands on my desk, and spoke to Xiaolin in a greasy, middle-aged man's tone.

I sighed.

From several meters away, Wang's unrestrained pheromones entered my nose, and the smell of cheap gasoline made me unconsciously frown.

Since I woke up this morning, my body has been feeling uncomfortable. At this moment, stimulated by another alpha's pheromones, the gland in the back of my neck is producing a subtle pain.

At the same time, an indescribable heat rises within me. I have a bad feeling and immediately take out my light brain to check.

Sure enough.

My sensitive period is these two days this month.

I push away Chief Wang's elbow resting on my desk without hesitation, ignoring his annoyed expression, and reach for my bag to get the pheromone blocker, but it's empty in the compartment.

Damn it.

I suddenly had the idea to change my bag when I went out today!

Remembering this, I immediately stand up.

"Yuju, are you leaving?" Seeing me stand up, Xiaolin also stands up.

"Yeah, I have something to do, so I'm going home first," I say. He hesitated before speaking, "Wait, wait...I have something I want to give you."

"What is it, Xiaolin? Do you have to give it to Captain Yu separately?" Captain Wang intercepted him with a smile.

I responded casually, "Tomorrow, I have something urgent to attend to today."

Xiaolin wanted to say something, but was caught up by Captain Wang. He may have been too thin-skinned to refuse and could only reluctantly continue to be entangled with this alpha.

I walked away without looking back.

These alphas have been bothering Xiaolin not just once or twice. At first, I used work as an excuse to help him out, but after a while, the situation didn't improve at all, and I was too lazy to bother anymore. Unless Xiaolin can directly and actively refuse, no one can stop them.

This is the current social situation in the empire, where alphas and omegas have the majority of privileges. Due to physiological differences, alphas who can create more value have more dominance than naturally weaker omegas.

I've long been accustomed to it.

The only thing I'm doing is insisting on not getting involved with them.

It's not that my moral standards are particularly high. I consider myself a not very kind person, but I find their promiscuous behavior too ugly. Also, I seem to have little desire for omegas by nature.When I was in school, there was an omega who suddenly entered his sensitive period in our class. All alphas were affected to varying degrees, and some were even isolated. But I remained indifferent, only the slightly warm glands proved that I sensed pheromones.

Being insensitive to omegas has not caused me much trouble in life. On the contrary, this state allows me to pass through my sensitive period safely every time.

I am very satisfied.

As soon as I left the company, the cold and humid air enveloped me.

The weather in the capital star has been changing a lot recently. Often, it is clear in the morning, and it starts to rain in the afternoon, or it is hot enough to wear short sleeves today, but tomorrow I want to wrap myself in a sweater.

I looked up at the gray sky and felt that this rain might last for a long time.

This made my mood suddenly very bad.

I hate rainy days. The rain will wet my clothes, dirty my shoes and socks, and make everything damp and muddy.

But now there is no machine that can change the weather, and I don't have the ability to stop the rain, so I can only take out an umbrella from my bag and walk home.

Thanks to my parents, I have a house with a decent area and close to the company. It only takes a ten-minute walk to commute, which is why I chose to work for this company and have not had a reason to switch jobs. I have walked this road home too many times, I know how many intersections there are and whether to turn left, right, or go straight even with my eyes closed.

For over twenty years, nothing unexpected has ever happened.

However, today, as I passed by that small alley on the roadside for the umpteenth time, I heard a strange sound.

It sounded like something struggling, the sound of fabric rubbing against the ground, mixed with some low, hoarse breathing.

At the same time, I smelled a peculiar odor.

The smell was strange, bitter at first, but then a faint sweetness emerged as it entered my nostrils, spreading through my respiratory tract and causing my glands to heat up.

As if under some strange influence, I walked in.

This was a small alley sandwiched between two residential buildings, with the deepest end sealed off by a gray-white cement wall, leaving only one exit.

Looking up from the alley, the sky became a narrow strip, dripping water down onto the ground, wetting all the dust and dirt, mixing them into a brown ink. As soon as I walked in, I left shallow footprints on the ground.

It was dirty and poorly lit, and even squinting my eyes, I could barely make out a silhouette.Perhaps stimulated by the sound of my footsteps, the figure moved and the fabric rustled against the ground, making the same faint noise I heard at the entrance of the alleyway.

It was too dark, so I turned on my flashlight.

The bright white light pierced through the darkness and shone directly on him, and I finally saw him clearly.

A tall male omega was curled up on the ground, wearing a dirty and torn shirt that was originally of an unknown color. The strips of cloth couldn't block anything, and after being soaked in the rain, they stuck to his body, revealing large areas of honey-colored skin.

Whether from the cold or fear, he was trembling uncontrollably, his eyes tightly shut, and when the flashlight shone on him, his face was as white as paper.

I changed the direction of the flashlight and took a step forward.

The sound of my shoe hitting the ground made this dirty omega quickly open his eyes and stare at me without blinking.

He looked at me as I approached, immediately glaring at me with fierce and hostile eyes, like a wolf discovering an invader in its territory.

I didn't pay attention to his intimidating and hostile gaze, but instead walked closer. He couldn't speak, and his low, hoarse breathing became heavier as he tried to prop himself up on the ground.

But this was impossible, and I could see at a glance that his wrist bone was protruding outward at an unusual angle, possibly broken by someone. This is an omega that is covered in scars and is in a pitiful state of disrepair.

He is still struggling desperately, like a little bird that has fallen from a tree, flapping his broken wings with all his might. He is using his heels to scrape against the ground, trying to escape backwards and hide himself back in the darkness.

But I have already said that this alley only has one exit, behind me.

The closer I get, the stronger the bittersweet, chocolate-like scent becomes.

This scent seems to have a fatal attraction to me, and the glands in the back of my neck feel like they are about to ignite. The restlessness that I barely suppressed in the office meets this scent, and it feels like the strongest vodka meeting a spark, boiling and sweeping through my entire body in an instant.

I couldn't help but take a few steps forward and bend down to touch him.

Just as I extended a finger, he suddenly exerted the strength he had been accumulating for who knows how long, tilting his head back and revealing two sharp teeth that were blindingly white in the dim alley.

I heard a trembling, hoarse growl, followed by a sharp pain in my index finger.

The pain instantly sobered me up, and I looked down to see him viciously biting my knuckle, staring at me from bottom to top with a fierce expression.

He bit down hard on my finger joint, staring at me menacingly.This makes him more like a fierce wolf, seemingly hunting.

But I am not his prey.

The bitterness of dark chocolate still lingers in my nose, and the suppressed heat has made me completely impatient.

I threw the umbrella aside, mercilessly stepped on his knee bone with one foot, pressed down on his legs, and used the other hand to pinch his jaw.

He was very hot, and the overheated body temperature made his breath hot. His mouth was also hot and moist, and the soft tongue had nowhere to go, pitifully shrinking next to my fingertips.

He was too weak, and after biting me, he lost his strength. I easily pulled my fingers out.

There was no bleeding, just a clear circle of teeth marks. Two of the circular marks were the deepest, left by his two sharp teeth.

It seems there is no need to disinfect, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

The continuous rain is still washing this alley, and in the misty water vapor, the scent of black chocolate pheromones becomes increasingly sweet and greasy.

He began to whimper and tremble, struggling harder. But being suppressed by me, he could not move and instead rubbed against me like a dog, making a mess of my favorite long skirt. He was too restless and I finally got fed up. The restlessness that had nowhere to vent turned into an excessive amount of pheromones, carrying the faint but intense taste of vodka, and rushed towards his glands.

The air was immediately filled with the sweet aroma of vodka mixed with dark chocolate. He couldn't control his breathing and collapsed at my feet, completely limp.

Finally, it was quiet.

Staring at this omega in his sensitive period, who was dirty and wet and had almost stepped on my trigger point, I was shocked that I didn't turn around and leave the moment I saw him.

This was not normal.

But perhaps it was because the strange weather lately had made my mood strange, or perhaps it was because the hormone levels in my body were becoming more and more chaotic as my sensitive period approached.

Or perhaps it was because his pheromones smelled really good.

Anyway, I picked up my umbrella and dragged him out of the alley.

Author's note:

[Content warning: first-person perspective, female A and male O, possibly h/c?; male lead is wiped with a cloth, female lead's behavior is initially rude and she has no feelings for him, not a gentle redemption story]

"Some people may care about the issue of omega equality in the ABO world view, and because the setting in the story is very unfriendly towards omegas, I want to add a disclaimer: currently, my plan is to improve the situation of the omega group a little in the ending, but I really haven't thought about exploring the issue of equality. This topic is too complex, and I feel that my writing ability is limited and my knowledge is not enough. It is highly likely that what I write will sound like preaching or empty talk... so I hope everyone can just treat this story as a non-typical h/c+ romance novel, where all the settings serve the relationship between the male and female leads."

"Because this is like cutting off my own leg, and everyone has different triggers, so if there is any part that you don't like, please make sure to exit immediately and don't force yourself. Love you!"

"Latest comments:"

"So amazing, I'm crying!"

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm good, I'm gone, I love it so much, why isn't it finished yet, I'm crying!"

"Wow! I can't believe I can read my favorite h/c on jj! I thought I could only find it on the Haotang waste text, Mi Guo Du Qinghua fish website!"

"My only trigger for this story is: damn it! Why didn't they meet on a certain flower website! Listen to my command! Phantom limb, stand up!"

"It's so hot, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm"Wonderful, it's been a long time since I've seen such an engaging and not too simplistic plot."

"The male lead was wiped with a cloth."

"Press paw."

"Clapping and praising, this writing should only exist in heaven, rarely seen on earth. Only through a landmine can our admiration be exploded."

"At this historic and great moment, author, have you seen our landmine-like sincere hearts?"

"What does 'hc' mean, big brother/sister?"

"I fell in love with the wife at first sight, should I save it as a collection?"

-End-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
51.2K 3.5K 15
After a tragic car accident, Josh is put in a full body cast next to a mysterious man. The two are forced to room together for the next few months. T...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
15K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...