Ultraman Xenos

Від Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

In the vast space, there's a planet called Earth. About seventeen years ago, monsters have start appearing on... Більше

Bio of Hiro & Xenos
Bio of Mamoru & Volance
Bio of Hiroshi & Ars
You Are Not Alone
Welcome to EDGE
Scorching Hot Weather
Behind the Mist
Monster of the Past
The Gentle Giant
What Human Can Become
Crystal of Baradhi
Two Demons Return
What Bring The Darkness
Released With Cost
Inhereting the Darkness
The Monster Inside Of You
Accept Who You Are
You Choose Your Own Path
Rage of Tiger
The Ancient Ice Ruler
One Who Control Monsters
Space-Anomaly

Reunion

162 5 16
Від Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

Because of Asuna fast act and able to convince Lina the Alien Pitt that she is not a threat, Lina explain everything to her. Nari the Eleking, Lina's pet, turn violent when the Beast Virus infected it and start rampaging. While Xenos able to fight against it with his Aerial Attacker form, Lina wish for him not to hurt Eleking. But then, a blue Ultraman known as Volance appear and heal Eleking back to normal. With the incident dealt with, they gain Lina's trust and allow her to work at the Monster Preservation Center at Tate Island where her Eleking and other Kaiju will be safe there.

(Night)
(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

It shows that only Hiro is in the room, asleep at his table after doing some work. The others are at their own room, and Kikai is inside the charging room to charge his battery.

Hiro: *snoring* ...

(Dreamscape)

Standing in an empty void, Hiro as Xenos, look around and sees nothing around him.

Xenos: What is this? Anyway, where am I? Oh I see... I'm dreaming right now.

???: Not really.

Xenos starled and turn around, seeing the same Ultra that saved him from the second Banpira before.

???: This is more like a mind inner space.

Xenos: Who are you? Why do you look like me?

???: You didn't know? How far are you behind of everything?

Xenos: What?

???: Xenos, our existance have many kind of meaning. And unlike you, I'm not naive. As you know, this world is belong to those that shouldn't have it.

Xenos: You're saying that Kaiju shouldn't be here?

???: No, I'm saying that... Human shouldn't exist in the first place. They deemed like this planet like their own, but they didn't even know the true denizen on this planet was the Kaiju. Human have no rights to keep discriminate those who live longer here.

Xenos: What are you talking about? People can change!

???: Then tell me... Why didn't they learn the mistake they keep doing? Desforestation, global warming, species extinction, all of that because of human.

Xenos: I can change them! This world, the humanity, I change them all!

???: That kind of change will not last. Peace is nothing than a preparation for a catastrophic event. It just waiting until the time comes.

Xenos: Until that time come, I'll protect that peace!

???: You better hold off that belief, because those without goal or belief, always the one to fall first.

He turn around and walk away, disappearing from Xenos' sight.

Xenos: Hey, wait! We're not done yet! Hey!

???: *from distance* When the time comes, we'll meet again.

(Reality)

That dreamscape cause Hiro to wake up out of suprise. Hiro sat up and scratch his head, thinking of who the Ultra who meet him inside his room.

Hiro: *in mind* Who is that Ultra really is? And why do I feel like I know him?

He get up from his bed and walk to the window, open the curtain and look at the ocean outside.

Hiro: *in mind* There's a lot of things I don't even know.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Cafeteria)

At the cafeteria, Okami and Asuna along with Sakuya are having a breakfast meal.

Okami: Oh, so that's why I didn't see Kamiki today. He's on a day off.

Sakuya: Yes. Since every week, at least two members get a day off.

Okami: Well, I did get a day off last week.

Asuna: Me too.

Sakuya: By the way, do you know where Member Kamiki live?

Asuna: Well, Kamiki live at Ebisu. His family owns a flower shop.

Sakuya: Oh, a flower shop. That's nice.

Okami: But that guy is lucky... His day off is basically at weekend so he don't have to worry about going to school.

Asuna: What are you talking about? Kamiki always have homework and online class.

Okami: So that's why he late at some meeting, huh?

Sakuya: He already got permission from Captain so he'll be fine.

Asuna: I wonder what is he doing at this day off...?

(Ebisu City)
(Streets)

At the streets at Ebisu City, it shows Hiro is riding on his own motorcycle and ride across the place. People there recognize Hiro as he grew around the neightbourhood, and they greet him when he past by.

(Yagi's Korokke)

At the local korokke shop where everyone would go, Hiro stop by and bought some korokke.

Hiro: Thanks, Yagi-san. *take a bite of korokke* Mmm! So good! I really missed your korokke!

Yagi: Really? Then you should've come here all the time and buy more! Ahahaha!

Hiro: I literally do that since middle school.

Yagi: Yeah, yeah, I know, kid.

Hiro: Hey, old man. *look around* This shopping district seems to be have less people today.

Yagi: Yeah, because there's a car shop not far from here. Many people actually went to watch it. But I don't mind if there aren't much people coming here. As long those kids went come here and buy some korokke, I'm already happy seeing their happy faces when enjoy it!

Hiro: Like the old days...

Yagi: How was your work?

Hiro: I'm doing fine. Being a Kaiju rescuer is harder than I thought, but I'm working hard on it.

Yagi: I see, I see. That's good. Youngsters should dream big!

Then Hiro bid farewell to Yagi before he get in his motorcycle and ride away.

(Time Skip)
(Kamiki Flower Shop)

Arriving at the shop, Hiro park the motorcycle outside and take off his helmet, putting it on the motorcycle. He look at the shop and sees few people come out with flowers they bought as Tsukasa bow to them.

Tsukasa: Thanks for visiting our shop, please come again.

Hiro: *enter the shop* How's business going on?

Tsukasa: Hmm? *turn around* Ahh! Hiro!

She went to her brother and greet him.

Tsukasa: Welcome home. How are you?

Hiro: I'm good. Since I have a day off today, I decide to come by. Where's Grandpa?

Tsukasa: He went to play shogi at Souji-san's place again. He said he will finally beat him, but...

Hiro: *sweatdrop* Grandpa really never learn his lesson, don't he? No way he can even beat old man Souji...

Tsukasa: It can't be helped when he get so determine.

Tsukasa close the shop for a bit, as she wish to talk with Hiro more. She even asked Hiro how is he doing with both his high school life and working at the same time. Hiro said that he have quite hard work because he usually went to Tate Island to look how the Kaiju there are doing, but it was quite lessen when Lina and Eleking watch over the place. EDGE also get some critism because protecting the Kaiju, but EDGE mostly ignore them because most of the people who make critism are the paranoid ones.

Tsukasa: You're really having a hard time, huh?

Hiro: But we're doing a fine work. I'm okay with it.

Tsukasa: And I've watch in the news! I can't believe you face such danger like that everyday! How are you still alive?! Not to mention, that thing from seven years incident appear again!

Hiro: I know how you felt, Nee-san... It wasn't easy, and yes, I was there when it attack so we have to deal with it. But that Ultraman Xenos who beat it.

Tsukasa: Ultraman Xenos...? Oh, that silver giant! He was all over the news. Many said he's an ally to the people, but people in the ARMY said he is under surveillance. Along with that blue giant, too.

Hiro: Oh, you mean Volance.

Tsukasa: Volance?

Hiro: A friend at the preservation center told me about him.

Tsukasa: Ohh... So, how do it feels get in the bad side of the ARMY?

Hiro: *grin* I really like it. I can't wait to make them wash their hands and quit their job there so they can become a force labor at EDGE. *try to hide his smile* Eheheheh... It will be fun.

Tsukasa: *look away* I shouldn't ask... I just don't want you go get

???: Argh! I can't believe I lost again...!

???: Don't worry, Grandpa Ougi. You'll get him next time.

???: Right now, you need to watch your health.

They turn to the shop entrance and sees Ougi with Yuuto and Yoshina. When they look ahead, they suprised to see Hiro there.

Hiro: Hey there, Grandpa, Yuuto, Yoshina.

Ougi: Oh, Hiro. You should've call when you come to visit!

Hiro: Sorry, sorry, I just got my first day off today. After dealing with schedule and paperworks, my day off will be at weekend.

Yuuto and Yoshina are very happy meeting with Hiro again. Hiro take out a packet of korokke that he bought so they all can enjoy it together. Yuuto and Yoshina told Hiro about what happened lately at school.

Hiro: Really? Sawaki and Tamaru get into another fight? They really didn't learn their lesson, huh?

Yuuto: Yeah. By the way, Rin-senpai and Jino-senpai is couple now! Can you believe it?

Hiro: Well, those two really close with each other so I won't be suprised.

Yoshina: Hey, hey, Hiro-senpai, when will you get to school? Everyone miss you and I thought you get time when you have to go directly to school.

Hiro: There aren't much event at the time, and midterm exam is around three months away. Wait, when will the school festivel held again? And the sports festival?

Yuuto: If I remember, after the midterms.

Hiro: I see. Well, I still have time to study. But it might be a bit hard considering my work.

Yoshina: Why did you even take the free exam for EDGE then? Originally, people from age of nineteen may join it, but you get a special pass. I know you're in prodigy in sports, but...

Yuuto: You just as smart as others are.

Hiro: Probably because of my dedication. Captain told me that what make EDGE seems interesting with me.

Yoshina: Really? That's amazing!

Hiro: *look down* But I mostly move on the ground... They won't let me drive a vehicle or pilot a fighter, just ride a motorcycle...

Yoshina: *patting Hiro's back* Don't worry, Hiro-senpai. I'm sure you can someday.

Yuuto: Yoshina's right. You can take it easy for now.

Yoshina: Nii-chan, is that really how you try to comfort Hiro-senpai?

Yuuto: Huh? Was it bad?

Hiro: But I really I come back, really miss this place.

Yoshina: Then you can just come to visit everyday when day off! That's perfect!

But in truth, she think of something else.

Yoshina: *in mind* Eheheheh... If I can be with Hiro-senpai all the time, I'll win! Just you wait, Reiko-nee! I'll win over Senpai in time!

She laughing quietly, while Yuuto just sigh and Hiro confuse what she is laughing for.

(Time Skip)
(Afternoon)
(Kamiki Resident)
(Living Room)

Tsukasa: Now, eat up!

She cook a lot of food because of Hiro came home today. Yuuto and Yoshina are joining, too.

Tsukasa: Now, now, no need to be shy. Just eat up!

Yoshina: Wow!

Yuuto: Isn't this a bit too much...?

Ougi: Is there a celebration behind this?

Tsukasa: Since my idiotic brother is home for today, let's just eat as much as we can!

Hiro: Nee-san, you kinda went overboard... Oh, well, you always make good food.

"Itadakimasu!"

They all enjoy the food together, having a conversation at the same time. After done with lunch, Yuuto went home early because he have a band practice with his friends. Yoshina stay and help Tsukasa clean the dishes. Hiro and Ougi are having a cup of tea while watching the view through the window.

Ougi: So how was your dream life went?

Hiro: It just doing fine, Grandpa.

Ougi: I see. I'm glad to hear that.

*slight wind blows*

Ougi: Since your grandmother died, and Tsukasa's parents constant work, you and Tsukasa the only ones who are here with me. But it seems it won't last long.

He pat Hiro's head.

Hiro: Hmm?

Ougi: I am greatful to have such a fine grandson like you. Blood related or not, you're always be my grandson. And I am proud of you, and your sister.

Hiro: *smile* Grandpa.

Ougi: Whatever the path you choose, just make sure it will make you happy.

Hiro: Yes.

*comms beeping*

He turn to his jacket when he heard his comms beeping, and went to take it.

Hiro: This is Kamiki.

Harumiya(Comms): Member Kamiki, there was an unidentified energy signature around Area Y9 in Ebisu City.

Hiro: What? But that's near here...

When he heard an unknown sound, Hiro quickly rush out of the house, suprising others. When Hiro get outside, he look at the sky and saw a portal formed.

Hiro: What is that?

From the portal, something come out and crash onto the ground, that shake the area there. From the smoke, a red eye can be seen before they heard a loud roar, before coming out from the smoke and reveal it is.

《Hypnotism Magical Cyborg - Ragstone Mechalator》

(A/N: In case you wonder what Ragstone is doing here, it because in Cosmos series in Ep 53, Arados sent Ragstone away into a space-time portal.)

Ragstone Mechalator roar and blasting energy blast from its shoulder around the area.

Hiro: What is that Kaiju? I've never seen that thing before.

Above him, two EDGE-Chester Alphas fly across the sky and head toward Ragstone Mechalator.

Hiro: *turn to others* Grandpa, Nee-san, I'm...

Ougi: Go on.

Tsukasa: We'll be okay, don't underestime your own family!

Yoshina: Be careful, Hiro-senpai.

Hiro: *nod* Yeah.

He quickly get onto his motorcycle and ride away toward the scene.

(Scene)

Both EDGE-Chester Alphas shooting at Ragstone Mechalator, trying to slow it down but the armor is too tough and because it part cyborg, it is way stronger than usual.

Okami: Damn it... This one is nothing like we've face!

Asuna: Deputy captain, what should we do?

Sakuya(Comms): Right now, we need to focus on what we can! Don't let it get to the city!

Okami/Asuna: Yes, sir!

As they keep using all their bullets and missiles, Hiro arrive in the area. He take out Nova Evolver and about to transform.

???: Wait.

Hiro stops before a young man, who appear to identical to him shows up and stand in front of him, before he quickly put away the Nova Evolver.

Hiro: Do I know you...?

Hiroshi: No, this is the first time we met. But I know who you are. I'm Hiroshi.

Hiro: Please, get out of here! It's not safe!

Hiroshi: I don't have to. And we need to talk... *smile* Ultraman Xenos.

Hiro: *suprise expression* ...!

EDGE-Chester Alphas fly past them and continue their assault on Ragstone Mechalator. Hiro grip the Nova Evolver tighter.

Hiro: Who are you truly?

Hiroshi: Like I said, my name is Hiroshi. Do you really don't know who are you, don't you?

Hiro: ...

Hiroshi: I can tell you... If you willingly not to help those people.

Hiro: You're telling me to abandoned my team?

Hiroshi: Do you think they care about you? They're humans, nothing but pest that polutated this planet. Our home planet. And that is--

Hiro: We can speak later about this after I'm done!

He walk past Hiroshi and insert the silver crystal into the Nova Evolver.

Silver!

Hiro: Shine brightly, star of evolution! *raise the Nova Evolver* Ultraman Xenos!

He press the trigger.

Evolution!

Ultraman Xenos - Silver Spirit!

He enter his rise sequence. Ragstone Mechalator keep blasting energy ball around, before some slash beam hit it and make it stop. Xenos land on the ground and enter his fighting stance.

Okami: He's finally here.

Asuna: But... That Kaiju is really strong.

Xenos and Ragstone Mechalator face each other before they rush forward and ram into each other. Both of them try to push each other down. Ragstone Mechalator grab hold Xenos and lift him up in the air before throw him away, and the Ultra crash onto the ground. Xenos get up and lash his right arm to the side, as an energy blade come out from the brace. Xenos rush toward Ragstone Mechalator and throw some slash at the cyborg monster, but its tough armor make it didn't feel any pain. Xenos slash one more time, but it break when hit Ragstone Mechalator's head..

Xenos: It break?!

Ragstone Mechalator grab Xenos by the neck, lifting him up and start choking him and throw him away again.

Xenos: Ughh! This form isn't fit for this kind of battle...!

In his inner space, Hiro insert the red crystal into the Nova Evolver.

Burn!

Hiro: Blaze up, the flame of wrath! *raise the Nova Evolver* Ultraman Xenos!

He press the trigger.

Evolution!

Ultraman Xenos - Burning Blaze!

He engulf in flames and change into his strength form. Xenos clench his fists and rush toward Ragstone Mechalator, as they put a test of strength again. They keep pushing each other, trying to force each other to back down. But even with his strength form, Xenos unable to match with Ragstone Mechalator before push Xenos back.

Xenos: *struggle to hold his ground* This thing... is too... strong!

He keep skidding back as Ragstone Mechalator keep pushing him until his back crash into a building, making him fall onto the ground. Xenos get back and hit his fist together as they engulf in flame, and pull his arms back.

Xenos: Volcanix Burst!

He throw his fists forward, blasting a powerful heat ray at Ragstone Mechalator. But the cyborg monster take the attack head-on, like it was nothing, before break it.

Xenos: What?!

Even the team are suprised that Ragstone Mechalator easily break Xenos' attack.

Okami: No way...

Asuna: Xenos' attack...

Sakuya: That Kaiju block it like it was nothing...

Ragstone Mechalator roar before kneel down and take a football player stance. The cyborg monster drag its right feet on the ground before running forward, and crash into Xenos, which land a powerful hit that sent him across the sky and crash into another building.

Xenos groan in pain and tries to get up, but the attack cause pain all over his body and he unable to get up. His core turn red and start blinking. Ragstone Mechalator flexing itself and make its way to Xenos. Even though the EDGE-Chester Alphas are shooting the cyborg monster to slow it down, it didn't work at all. Hiroshi watch from distance and felt a sudden anger.

Hiroshi: I had enough of this.

He take out his own transformation device, Nero Evolver, and his own crystal, the Ars Crystal. He insert a crimson crysal into the device.

Crimson!

Hiroshi: Shine in the dark, bright as blood. *raise the Nero Evolver* Ultraman Ars. 

He press the trigger, and the device open and shine in red.

Revolution!

Ultraman Ars - Crimson Delta!

He enter his rising sequence that have bright crimson and silver shard background. Ragstone Mechalator keep advancing toward the immobile Xenos, until a bright crimson light pillar appear between them. Both suprises to see it before the pillar disappear, and reveal the same Ultra who saved Xenos before; Ultraman Ars.

He resemble Nexus Junis form. Ars have almost rectangular eye, the arrow and Energy Core at his chest, bladed gauntlets at his hands, sharp style armor at his shoulders, knees and legs. He have silver, red and black stripes on his body. His appearance suprise them, but they look familiar to him.

Okami: Hey, isn't that...

Asuna: The Ultraman from before...!

Sakuya: The third one... Just how many are they...?

(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

Even from the base, Harumiya watches the battle.

Kikai: Captain, the analyze have showm that this Ultraman have the same energy signature as Ultraman Xenos.

Harumiya: I see.

(Scene)

Ars: You truly are still naive.

Xenos: That voice... You are...!

Ars: Stay still for a while. I'll take care of this.

Ragstone Mechalator roar and hit its chest. Arc pull his left arm back as energy charge in it before punch his hand into the air, shooting an energy blast into the air. The energy explode and raining down the area, before forming a dome around Ars, Ragstone Mechalator and Xenos. The dome completely covered them before disappear out of sight, and the team outside are baffled.

Okami: What? Where did they go?

Inside the Arc Field...

A dimensional field owned by Ars, the Ars Field. While anything is inside the field, it cannot get out or anything outside cannot get in. This dimensional field increase Ars's power and descrease his enemy's power.

(A/N: I choose Agul's ost because Ars has similar belief with Agul.)

Ars rush toward Ragstone Mechalator and throw a punch to it, making it back away. Then Ars shoot slash beams at the cyborg monster, but it did nothing because of its tough armor. Ars rush over Ragstone Mechalator and grab it, before throw it to the side. Then Ars get on the cyborg monster and throw hits into it, before Ragstone Mechalator push him away.

Xenos: Wow...

He suprises that Ars able to fight Ragstone Mechalator in equal ground. Ars and Ragstone Mechalator throw punch at each other, causing a shockwave when their fists met. When they back away, Ars crack his fists.

Ars: Interesting. I've never thought I found a fine opponent in a while.

Ragstone Mechalator roar before shooting energy ball ahead. Ars walk forward and deflect the energy balls to the side with his hands like they were nothing. Ars run ahead and jump over the cyborg monster, kicking it in the back and make it fall to the ground.

Ars get on its and grab its shoulder armor, before ripping it off from the monster, making it roar in pain. Then he rip off the other shoulder armor. Ragstone Mechalator felt so much pain before get up and try to get away from Ars.

But Ars appear in front of him, before he throw an energy punch into Ragstone Mechalator's eye, making it roar in pain even more as the visor broke and reveal its damaged eye inside. Ars grab the cyborg monster again, and forcefully rip off the armor at the left side of its head, making Ragstone Mechalator fall onto the ground and roar in intense pain and trashing around.

Ars: Time to finish you off.

He extend his arms to the side and charge energy through his body as his red stripes shine, and slowly bring his hands to his chest and form a cross.

Ars: Arc-Chroom Ray.

He put his hands in "L" style and shoot crimson-silver beam, hitting Ragstone Mechalator and force it to back away. The cyborg monster roar in pain before it engulf in a big explosion. Xenos get back up and hold his shoulder in pain, looking at Ars, before Ars turn around.

Ars: You still have yet to learn what your power can do. You have the potential to surpass me, yet this is such a poor result.

Xenos: You... Why do you know who I am so much?

Ars: Xenos, I know more than you think. And I also closer to you than anyone else.

Xenos: What?

Arc: Xenos... In this form, I am Ultraman Ars. There's a reason why we are identical in both human and our true form.

Xenos: Just tell me... Who are you?! And how do you know me?!

Ars: Xenos, believe it or not, we're the same. Born from the same entity... We're twins.

Xenos: *shocked* ...!

Ars: I am your older twin brother. And you are my younger twin brother.

Xenos: That can't be... How is that even possible...? You where not with me when I was born!

Ars: That is where you wrong. I always together with you, as one. But that incident cause us to separate into two entities.

Xenos: Incident?

Ars: It happen seventeen years ago. The Supernova event.

Xenos: That event was...

Ars: The birth of a pair of twin Ultras... Xenos and Arc, that is us.

The Ars Field slowly disappearing.

Xenos: How am I supposed to believe you? And if you were my brother, then why didn't you ever show yourself until now?

Ars: Listen well, Xenos. This planet is in grave danger. Not just from Space Beasts, but from human as well.

Xenos: Human?

Ars: I purposely let you remain with human so you'll understand how terrible they are. Many years in the future, human will eventually destroy this world by their own hands. Together, we can stop this. We can bring birth to a new race of human who will never try to destroy our home. We can bring a new order to this world!

Xenos: Th-That...

Ars: Xenos, lend me a hand. And we can cleanse this world into a better place...!

He walk closer and extend his hand to Xenos.

Ars: Little brother, time for you to become who you should be. Take my hand, and we can change this world forward.

Xenos: *look at Ars* ...

With this unexpected reunion, Xenos starting to think of what Arc true belief is. His belief will clash with what his brother believe in.

To be continued...

"I'm sorry, but I have my own belief..."

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!"

"Look, this is what human have done."

"Why... Why did this happened?!"

Next time on Ultraman Xenos: "What Human Can Become."

"You're not alone, so don't give up!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Chaos Eyes Від moecyanpile

Наукова фантастика

14.6K 1K 200
In a planet we called earth in year 2020 a catastrophe accured in different parts of the world in which a dimensional rift opened making way for cr...
Earth Warriors (Undergoing Revision) Від Luigi98

Наукова фантастика

17.1K 1.7K 164
In the year 2026, an alien race called the Zlocu led under the command of the bloodthirsty Emperor, Malgan Tomentradi, are waging war across the star...
495 36 5
Long before peace come to the multiverse, there is one single being who reign across one universe. He is known as Alien Reiblood, a being so powerful...
7K 322 31
(Y/N): "NEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Ultraman Nexus is the hero of galaxy and he was being sent by Ultraman King for the mission to r...