Elysian | TRAILER SHOP [ CLOS...

By Rose-Gold_Community

Do you wish the books you're about to read have a trailer so you know what you're in for? Tada! You're at the... More

💖 Welcome 💖
💜 EDITOR ; Aura [CLOSED] 💜
💜 EDITOR ; Dee [CLOSED] 💜
💜 EDITOR ; Jas [CLOSED] 💜
💜 EDITOR ; Keria [CLOSED] 💜
💜 EDITOR ; Yuna [CLOSED] 💜
☁ keria :: readyies
☁ dee :: Mjthe112222aaaa
☁ aura :: g-gukkie-e
☁ aura :: fai-ry_haze-l

💖 Rules 💖

234 31 2
By Rose-Gold_Community

💖 1. Follow the community account ( Rose-Gold_Community ).

💖 2. Follow the designer's payments that you want to make a request from, and any others if you want.

💖 3. Add this trailer shop to your public reading list and library.

💖 4. Give this trailer shop and the community a shout-out on your message board.

💖 5. Don't bribe, threaten, or pressure the designers. Though there shouldn't be any reason to do so, it should be said.

💖 6. Let the designer know if what they made for you isn't what you want, and they will have a certain number of remakes to make it exactly what you want; the details are specified on the designers' pages.

💖 7. Fill out their forms accurately!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 543 22
this story is about Re:zero. It's mostly a story with Y/N. I wanted to do this with my oc, because I thought it would be fun. I don't own Re:zero or...
1.1K 100 7
"A king is not born; he is made through struggle, persistence, and hard work." Welcome to the world of 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚, a vibran...
20.9K 960 9
A young girl goes into The Woods alone to prove to everyone that monsters don't exist. But she finds out that they do. Whom or what does she meet?
1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...