A Bitch's Revenge /a countryh...

By DeezNatzzz

ᵗʳᵃⁿˢ·ᵐⁱ·ᵍʳᵃᵗᵉ /ᵗʳᵃⁿᶻˈᵐīˌɡʳāᵗ,ᵗʳᵃⁿ⁽ᵗ⁾ˢˈᵐīˌɡʳāᵗ/ ᵛᵉʳᵇ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵗᵉⁿˢᵉ: ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵐⁱᵍʳᵃᵗᵉᵈ; ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱᶜⁱᵖˡᵉ: ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵐⁱᵍʳᵃᵗᵉ... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
new cover
Chapter Five

Chapter Six

505 27 6
By DeezNatzzz

Your most Loyal Faithful Servant

____________________________________________________________________

After the breakfast my brother already left as they need to get at least a proper basic training to prepare them to have their positions back. So they want to start it as fast as possible.

Just like mine when I was about to become the Country Master I was trained and educated for almost a month and it was one of the hellish time of my life. Especially as I have Mindanao as my tutor, It's so unfortunate to have him as he's the strictest one out of the three of them.

I even still continue to shiver at the mere thought of his name and especially when someone mentioned him in front of me. I can't forget how that man glare and scold me at even the littlest mistake I make...

Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Even though I am a Country Master but those three have lived way before even my great grandparents are born. So it is normally to respect them as they have also taught almost all of the previous Country Masters of this land.

Luzon is strict yet kind trainer and educator he strictly abide the rules and so on also the youngest among them three, he accepted to train Martial.

Next is Visayas the middle one among them three, he's also the most carefree and it seems he will be the one training del to become a general. What a great pair.

And lastly is Mindanao.... Urghh unpleasant memories rose up as I remember how strict and how cold he is, he's also the oldest among them. I don't know how but he miraculously accepted to train me when the other two which is Luzon and Visayas declined me.

But of course I'm very thankful at him, he is strict yes but it's just when it comes to my training, he prepared me very well that I didn't backed down to all the responsibilities and work that I then need to carry out until my reign as the Country Master is done.

I'm also thankful for him, because of the other two declining me I cannot help but feel helpless. I'm basically powerless, especially as they are the major islands, it seems like your own land and people are declining you as their new leader.  And a lot of people already does not support me, I really thought I was done for until he stepped up and decided to train me himself.

And because of it my reputation also improved as Mindanao rarely accepted anyone as he views it as a bother and does not need to meddle with us Country Masters anymore with his other two brothers being there to train the upcoming generations.

But In the present time me and him is in a very complicated and rocky relationship. He wants to become his own country and of course that can't be happening as they are not that stable to be independent.

I sigh at the thought and shook my head, I still need to check out what my ability can do and I need to figure out where or who can I test it on.

Maybe on a servant.? Possible but will be such a bother as they know how to fight back.

Animals? No. Immediate no, I am cold and cruel but not heartless.

Maybe use criminals who committed several crimes that worthy of death? Now that's what I want. I can torture them and play with them as much as I want without feeling any ounce of guilt.

I ringed the bell to call a servant in my room and waited for a few seconds before someone knocked on the door three times and called out asking if I need something.

I told them to come in and noticed than it's one of the neutral servants, the neutral servants are the servants who does not like nor dislike me and does not work for anyone to spy on me, but instead just wants to work honestly and get paid in return.

They are rare and there's only a few but that's understandable.

The people who decided to become spies here are probably getting paid ten times their usual salary.

Well if I were them I will probably do the same after all money is money.

I sigh and shook my head to get rid of the thought

"Bring ten men who are given a death sentence i don't care how old or how severe their crimes are just bring them all to me. " I said as I stare out into the window admiring the greenery of the forest and decided I will experiment on them right in the same forest I'm admiring.

"Bring them down there as I will be waiting. Tell the other servants to prepare a table with refreshments along. Notify me once it is done. " I pointed out in the window as the servant nodded and left without any other word.

Once the servant left I pulled up my phone and just scrolled through social media and checked if I have any important emails I haven't checked yet. I sigh in relief as theres nothing meaning I can still have lots of rest before I begin holing up in my office finishing paperworks again.

As I scrolls through social media it seems that nothing have changed yet. Im still viewed as nothing but a gold digger and a whore and I see a lot of post, threads and comments about me that none are positive in any way.

I scrolled a few more until an email popped up. I opened it to see that it's an official email from ASEAN himself telling me that before our next official meeting regarding the dispute on Sabah that will happen in a few weeks. We will have several mini gatherings, meetings and such to discuss other topics and issues.

Before when I was still living in my first life I ignored these gatherings and decided that it's not worth my time. But now I see it as an opportunity to at least improve my relationships with the other countries within the ASEAN as I now know that being alone without anyone backing you is the worst way to go.

I typed out a short, yet professional reply agreeing into attending the meetings. And after I sent it a servant knocked into my door and let me know that the table is already set up and the criminals are already down there.

I hid my phone and stood up and walked out of the door. I nodded towards the servant as they left in a hurry afraid of making a even so slight mistake that will make me angry.

I walked down the halls until I reached the stairs and ascends down as I began my journey to get to the back door to easily reach my destination.

Once I got out of the back door I can see in the distance the table they have prepared and began walking once again.

As I near the table I also finally noticed ten men standing up with their hands still in cuffs and with each servants in their sides holding them to prevent them from attacking anyone.

As I sat down in the table someone particular caught my eyes among these men. Because of them being bulky, muscular and tall it is really noticable to notice a short scrawny looking boy who kept staring at me the whole time I walked outside.

'Manananggal. '

'How bold'

"You. Come here" I pointed right at him as the servant holding him in place roughly shoved him closer to me. He silently just began staring onto the ground now as hes probably thinking that he offended me.

"Sit down. " he snapped his head and looked at me with a bewildered expression and seems to take a moment to process my words. I just raised my eyebrows at him as he was about to open his mouth until the servant accompanying him again roughly shoved him down to sit on the chair opposite to me.

I frowned with it but decided I will deal with the servant later but instead focus on the task as hand.

I snapped my fingers and that caught others attention as I took out a piece of paper as I instructed the servants to drop the criminals blood on it. The criminals of course fought back but every servants before entering this mansion is military trained.

Some dropped only a bit of blood while others almost drenched the paper with blood.

I sweatdropped after being handed back the paper now basically dripping with blood as I looked at the boy sitting across from me and he seemed to catch on and immediately bit his finger before the servant accompanying him roughly handle him again. As he hurriedly dropped his blood onto the paper I'm holding out to him.

Feeling satisfied with this I made the contract disappear and dismissed all of the servants except for the one accompanying the boy.

And not even a second later one of the criminals jumped me already, lunging as he grabbed the fork in front of the boy making him yelped in surprise, and aimed it at my head and swinged his arm at full speed and strength with a crazed look at his face.

"ARE YOU STUPID WENCH?! THINKING YOU CAN TAKE ALL OF US WITHOUT EVEN A GUARD-"

"?! "

"..?!

" WHAT THE....?! "

All of the criminals along with the servant all stared bewildered and in horror as the man's head exploded into pieces.

Blood and brains splattered everywhere especially to the boy who was next to the guy, and the food which is then in front of the said guy whose head just exploded.

'What a waste... '

"no one move" making the criminals freeze up in their place not being able to move a single muscle.

Except for the servant but even without me ordering they are already frozen in place to begin with still being in shock.

I wiped the blood off my face as best as I could and once I'm done I grinned at all of them and opened my arms seemingly like a welcoming hug-

"Welcome! rapist, murderers, molesters and predators..! For this will be the last time you will see the day light and also the time where you will wish for nothing but sweet, sweet death.."

And so the experimentation begin.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

I looked around at the mess I made. Not only are bodies and blood are all over the place but also guts and people's oragans.

I figured out that I can make them do things like they are nothing but a puppet, and they also apparently can do such impossible tasks and still survive as long as I say so. They can also teleport in one piece and still be alive once I called out for them while they are far away; like pets in Minecraft.

But alas I had too much fun and became a little bit messy. And the only one remaining breathing now is me the boy and the servant.

I then now made my way towards the boy who seems to flinch the moment I looked at him while the servant is still frozen in place since earlier.

"Say... You aren't human are you" I begin, this made the boy visibly flinch as his eyes widen even more as he stared at me.

I just grinned at him, truth to be told I have already sensed him the moment he stepped foot into the estate, as being a Country Master you have a very strong connection to your lands, your people, animals and even inhumans.

"Do you want to live boy? " I asked him as he immediately nodded his head seemingly very terrified which is understandable... But I do not have use for cowards so I glared at him and fortunately he seemed to get what it's going on.

"Y-yes! I want to live and survive..! " His voice were shaking and even cracked at the very end but this is better than nothing.

"Well then you either kill that servant... Or die. " I told him as his and the servants eye widen as they made eye contact.

"W-what... My lady th..is can't be right..? " The servant asked in a trembling voice

I just stared at them for a few seconds before I return my gaze to the boy.

"That servant belittled you and harrassed you on the way here isn't it right? " I nudged him a little closer to the edge. As he began trembling a bit.

"He roughly handled you, no professionalism or anything just because your a murderer-"

" I didn't mean it! " He suddenly retorted making me surprised even him as he immediately covered his mouth with his hands. Now will you look at this, this child is very much easier to crack than I thought...

"M-my lady look! That bastard-" Before the servant can even finish he was immediately silenced by my glare and the sudden overwheming pressure that made his knees weak as he dropped to his knees.

"Now boy... Choose either live or die. If you live you can start a new life again. No one will judge you or even bring up your past and the murder you committed... All you have to do is become my loyal servant and serve me until I or you die. " The boy's eye stared into mine red clashing with mismatched brown and gold..

"You being a manananggal will not hinder your life anymore. " He gasp as he finally tipped over the edge.

He finally stood up slowly. Walked over to the servant who's kneeling making them in a almost even height. As he stare coldly at the servant in the eye. Eyes still wide

A few more seconds pass and I began feeling impatient until-

He punched a hole right through the servants heart.

The servant wasn't able to say anything as he began choking on his own blood staring blankly into nothing until he finally breathes his last breath.

Then his body fell into the ground as the boys arm are now covered in blood and what not organs. While the servants heart is in his hand.

'How gross. '

"Are you satisfied.....My lady..? " He said as he turned to look at me. And I just grinned at him.

"Do you have a name boy? " I asked as I began walking towards him. He shook his head no in response. I would've gotten mad at that kind of answer but right now this child just proved his worth.

"Well then let me give you one... " I finally stopped in front of him as I made him kneel in one knee as I put my hand over his head.

"I Current Country Master Philippines... Will now become your Master, as you will become my loyal faithful servant..." I started the oath of a Master to a servant that is not allowed to be broken as it is made way back in ancient times.

"Do you accept...

...Antonio? " I moved my hand from the top of his head onto his chin and lift his head up to look at me directly in my eyes.

"I... Antonio accept anything my Master order me to.. " He replied.

A moment of silent befall us as I feel a connection between us forming until it's finally done. I told him to get up.

"Great! You certainly made the right choice! Now this will be your first order! " I clapped my hands in glee as I smile at him.

He looked at me expectantly as he await for my next words.

"You need to clean all of this up and leave no spots! " I happily said. As I gestured towards the bloody mess I had made and surprisingly he did not complain or anything

"Certainly My lady I will leave no spot or any spec of blood left behind not even any scent.! " He replied rather enthusiastically as he then rolls up his sleeves

My what a hardworking servant!

"Well then finish it as fast as you can as we still need to talk about a lot after. So after your done just ask around and come to my room ok? "

He stood up straight and saluted "yes my lady! "

(Ok so our classes are now 2 pm up to 6 pm so now I have a lot of time but still not gonna update regularly of course but now yayyyy this book is not on hiatus anymore yippieee!!)

Also I really just finished this chapter so I can upload two to compensate for my long absence even though it's still not enough but I will still continue to try and continue this book ✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 21
So uhh..I think the first version got removed and i am terribly saddened.I spent so much time making the first one.And now its gone..Im pretty sure i...
5 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
692 16 34
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
4K 158 39
The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indonesia) !! »Long Chapters, Updating every...