A Bitch's Revenge /a countryh...

By DeezNatzzz

ᵗʳᵃⁿˢ·ᵐⁱ·ᵍʳᵃᵗᵉ /ᵗʳᵃⁿᶻˈᵐīˌɡʳāᵗ,ᵗʳᵃⁿ⁽ᵗ⁾ˢˈᵐīˌɡʳāᵗ/ ᵛᵉʳᵇ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵗᵉⁿˢᵉ: ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵐⁱᵍʳᵃᵗᵉᵈ; ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱᶜⁱᵖˡᵉ: ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵐⁱᵍʳᵃᵗᵉ... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
new cover
Chapter Six

Chapter Five

426 20 5
By DeezNatzzz

The journey of ҉M҉̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚∆π! ҉4҉̴̧̢͙̫͖͕̩̭̞̗̲̞̮̩̌̈́͆͑̏̈́̏̐̇̈́ and #$?! /%.
A war ¿?¿L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝??¿¿?¿?ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ¿¿¿?¿¿?¿?¿ṽ̵͇̟̺̣͓̰̭̲̼̻̪̩̰͒̓̿̄̾̔̊͝ͅ¿?ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝¿?¿   story.

________________________________________________________________________

I crossed a line over two things on my list that I had already done successfully.

I have arranged this list when I woke up a few days ago after I encountered the so called god.
So I don't forget such important details considering that I managed to basically forget my own history.

I do not want to waste any more time and want this revenge to be done as fast as possible so i can finally rest in peace and live the Life I have been working so hard for to achieve...

'Or on the other hand I also want to make the people who wronged me to suffer very slowly and painfully to the point that they will beg me to just end them already'

So hard to decide...
I frowned as I thought about things being so frustrating.

Plus things are going accordingly well and smooth that it's becoming more suspicious now, since as when I can remember me and bad luck are basically twins as the two of us are inseparable.
On the other hand it's my brother Martial who is the twin of Good Luck and fortune...

I shook my head as I stared something particular on my list

'The Great U.N.U or the United Nations University'

I closed my eyes and started to try and remember all the things about that school as it will surely be useful for me..

Come to think about it, it sound so ridiculous for us who basically lived hundred of years and more and are also basically adults will go back to school and such.

But this school does not focus on education... Maybe for lower ones below us Country Master it is, but for us higher ups it's not just school..

But a political battlefield.

In that school you can build up alliances and partnerships, you can also have the opportunity to rise among the higher ups and develop and make your country/city/town etc. better.

In this school that Mr. UN made people such as Country Masters, City Governor or even Town Chiefs are viewed as equal with each other.

But it just got casted aside since once outside of school this rule does not apply anymore so people below higher ups still decides to stay in their lane and be respectful towards us Country Masters in fear of being targeted by them once they graduated.

Well... Except for one..

This is the sole reason she even managed to achieve a high position in the first place, the reason why her city developed beyond someone's imagination especially for a city that isn't even the capital, the reason why so many people got charmed by her and loves her..

New York used the rule to her advantage, she approached several Country Master and disregard their titles and apparently befriended them and treats them as human beings and view them as an actual person instead of just someone with a high rank..

Ew.

'That's sounds like shit from someones shitty novel.'

But of course if you can build alliances and partnerships with other people, you can also makes enemies. Like what I said once outside of school the useless rule of equality that only one person managed to use is deemed worthless.

You can be targeted then and you won't even be able to do anything about it especially if that someone you offended within the University is a very powerful master. Having so much higher power than what you have.

And that's what happened to me. I was already considered doom from the moment rumors about me bullying New York out of jealousy spread around. Especially as majority of the Country Masters who are males are attracted to her like moths to a fire.

So many Country Masters targeted me the moment I graduated and no one showed mercy. My economics dropped so hard that I might even say it reached negative, so many countries denied me partnerships and also cut off alliances with me.

I sigh at the horrid memories of being in so much debt from so many countries because of that, especially my own people loathing me for it.

'All the things I worked hard for my country to achieve all disappeared in thin air like it's nothing just because of a wench I do not even know of.. '

It can't be helped then, she and America can go and fuck each other as much as they want but in the end I will make them pay for the shit they made me go through.

I grinned at the thought as I think about all the possible bad endings the two can have

And as long as I know I might receive the letter of invitation around three months from now. So I still have such plenty of time to prepare and make my moves before I enter the University.

I might be even to laze around a little.

"Waargh... "

An unexpected yawn escaped my lips and looked at my phone to check the time and realized that it's already so late at night.

I will dwell on this more tomorrow morning as it's already late at night I might make a very irrational decision because of my sleepiness.

I fixed my desk and began yawning once again before I finally went to bed.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"Hey... "    ??#$? Called me out as I have been staring off into nothing but air since earlier.

"Y...es? " I flinched and looked up at ?/?#+? Who just frowned at me.

"You've been so out of it since earlier ҉M҉̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚∆π! ҉4҉̴̧̢͙̫͖͕̩̭̞̗̲̞̮̩̌̈́͆͑̏̈́̏̐̇̈́ It's making me worry now.. " He said as the frowned look on his faceelted into a soft one as he stare at my covered face.

His eyes stares into mine seemingly boring into my soul despite him not being able to see mine, it looks like we both held a staring contest for I don't know how long
His eyes shaped as diamonds paired with a beautiful blue color that looks just like a polished crystal. Much more beautiful than mines...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed he's been snapping his fingers in front of me for some time with a very irritated face.

"Wha..t is I.. T" My voice hoarse making it also difficult for me to speak properly due to the lack of water that I have been craving since I woke up this morning.

"As expected you haven't been listening to a word I was saying since earlier ҉M҉̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚∆π! ҉4҉̴̧̢͙̫͖͕̩̭̞̗̲̞̮̩̌̈́͆͑̏̈́̏̐̇̈́"

Ah. Right he was telling me about the things he did to outrun the enemy and miraculously surviving it and he's so proud about it too.

Ah now I feel bad but I can't focus on anything right now when so many things have been going on with this war that suddenly started.

"You know your pretty good of a soldier even when your a woman you know..." #?!-+3/ said out of the blue making me raise a brow at him as he's usually a man who's too proud to even praise or even just admit that someone is doing pretty good.

"W..hat ab..ou.t it" I asked as he just hummed in response.

Silence befall upon us as I began to stare off into nothing again until he begin talking again but I can't seem to focus on it.

Until he suddenly said

"Hey maybe after this will you marry me-" I snapped my head at him so fast that me and him heard a very audible crack

"What the fuck ҉M҉̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚∆π! ҉4҉̴̧̢͙̫͖͕̩̭̞̗̲̞̮̩̌̈́͆͑̏̈́̏̐̇̈́ Is your neck alright?! " His eyes widen as he heard the crack

"No." I answered coldly

"What?! Why?! " He asked surprised

I opened my mouth but before I can answer we heard gunshots in the distance and suddenly I'm covered in blood as my eyes widen and-

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"Hmmm... Red or black? " I said absentmindedly as I have been having a hard time picking a nice clothes to wear for this morning breakfast.

Normally I would have just wore anything I wanted but today I need to lessen the thickness of my skin and at least show some decency as my brothers will be living with me from now on.

'It would be so fucking gross if they see their sister in a fucking slut outfit urgh... '

The mere thought of it makes me shiver down to my spine.

After another ten minutes I finally decided to wear a simple white blouse with blue pencil skirt. Completely different from the choices I have earlier.
I looked in to the mirror and I looked too much of a goody two shoes so I unbuttoned a few buttons just enough to expose my collar bone but not enough to show my cleavage. I also quickly fixed my hair as I'm starting to get hungry now too.

After I'm satisfied with my look I finally decided to come down after I looked at the time and realized I'm already late for breakfast.

I thought nothing of it as my brothers are probably done eating by now making it easier for me to avoid a very awkward meal time.

'I doubt they will even wait for me in anything'

Is what I thought.

So why...

"What took you so long bitch? The foods already cold now because of you. " Del said as he glared at me from across the table the moment I stepped into the dining hall.

"Sigh what a waste it would've been much more delicious if it's still at least warm" remarked Martial which is sitting across from Del.

"Is this how girls do? Always late because they're trying to be pretty and get dolled up? Well bitch as hard as you try you will always end up looking ugly I would rather have a horse as a sister" Del said making my smile harden as I tried to resist the urge to punch him.

"Then why don't you take one as a sister then? After all you and a horse doesn't really have anything much of a difference... Especially in body odor." I said while smiling at him as I sat down a few seats away from the two of them. Which made Martial frown more if that's even possible.

"Shut up bitch! " Del exclaimed angrily but didn't made any further move such as throwing a plate at me or any violent acts against me.

"Plus why didn't you two just ate earlier, you could've just done that and you won't then be able to see my face like what you wanted" I sigh as I began filling my plate with food on the table.

"As if we can do that" Martial said as I looked at him confuse in between me biting my food.

Del noticing my confusion sighed irritatedly and answered my unspoken question.

"Yesterday in the contract you said we should be a " Jolly Family" " He said as he looks like he's about to throw up the moment the words left his mouth.

"Which means we need to do what normal family does... And eating together is one of them" Martial added as he began eating food now too.

"Do you know how hard I tried eating earlier?!? I can't touch shit until I figured out why it's happening! " Del exclaimed angrily biting his sausage.

"What...? So that's why.. " Woah I never got to explore my ability that much as it is forbidden to use in school. And I also don't have people to use it on.

Cause my ability is pretty lame... I mean contracts? Really? So many Country Masters have these cool powers that make them strong and what not...

I shook my head and decided I will start testing it out later to see the capabilities and began eating my breakfast.

Throughout the whole breakfast it was awkward but not as awkward as last night. As only the two of them are making conversations while I sat in silence.

Alas the breakfast is finally done. I made a mental note to never be late for breakfast again as I don't want to anger my brothers that much as they might enact a revenge upon me for starving them every morning...

Wait does that mean I also have to be on time on lunch and dinner so we all can eat together..?

That thought alone seems to took away five years of my lifespan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 6 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
374K 11K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
18.6K 429 41
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 Ever since the East Asians (China, North Korea, and Imperial Japan) attacked the world (yes Imperial Japan got resurrected) and sta...
2.3K 112 7
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ・Historically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...