Not My Type

By miniessona

I like men who are mature, well groomed and have a good job. Men who are kind, sweet, has a good image, loves... More

πŸ‚ PROLOGUE
[DISCLAIMER]
πŸ‚ CHAPTER 1
πŸ‚ Chapter 2
πŸ‚ Chapter 3
πŸ‚ Chapter 4
πŸ‚ Chapter 5
πŸ‚ Chapter 6
πŸ‚ Chapter 7
πŸ‚ Chapter 8
πŸ‚Chapter 9
πŸ‚ Chapter 10
πŸ‚ Chapter 11
πŸ‚ Chapter 12
πŸ‚ Chapter 13
πŸ‚ Chapter 14
πŸ‚ Chapter 15
πŸ‚ Chapter 16
πŸ‚ Chapter 17
πŸ‚ Chapter 18
πŸ‚ Chapter 19
πŸ‚ Chapter 20
πŸ‚ Chapter 21
πŸ‚ Chapter 22
πŸ‚ Chapter 23
πŸ‚ Chapter 24
πŸ‚ Chapter 26
πŸ‚ Chapter 27
πŸ‚ Chapter 28
πŸ‚ Chapter 29
πŸ‚Chapter 30
πŸ‚ Chapter 31
πŸ‚ Chapter 32
πŸ‚ Chapter 33
πŸ‚ Epilogue
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

πŸ‚ Chapter 25

2.7K 120 25
By miniessona

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I've  heard that waking up the morning in a stranger's bed, having a real bad headache from hangover and trying to recall everything that went on the night before with the stranger sleeping next you is the most awkward feeling.

I beg to differ though, cause waking up in the morning after, next to someone you have been close enough to, after you  both ate each other's face the night before without even talking about what that was, is probably the worst one.

I slid out of the bed, tip-toeing, trying not to wake Jungkook up, and head to the bathroom.

Okay. I can do this. I was talking to myself in the kitchen, while making my morning tea when I hear the steps.

"Morning." Jungkook said in a hoarse voice.

Fuck. I can't do this.

"Hi!" I said, my voice barely coming out.

Oh for God's sake. Why is this so hard? Why did I kiss him last night? Technically, he was the one who initiated it and I just gave in.

Oh no. Does he think it's a mistake? Maybe it was. Yes, it was.

"Where are you lost?" He asked as he sat on the chair, in front of me. "Can I have one?"

I nodded unable to formulate any words and he took one of my cheese sandwiches.

"It's nice." He said.

Why is he normal? That's a good thing, right.

Oh maybe he wants to forget about it-

"Penny for your thoughts."

"Umm, I-"

"Ahh, are you thinking about last night? Yeah so that, I wanted to say that it-"

" A mistake. Yes, it was a mistake and we should just uh forget it happened. It just um the moment was I don't know what I was thinking, like why we- never mind we should just forget that mistake."

Jungkook gave me a serious look.

"We should-"

" It wasn't." He said, cutting me off.

"What?"

" It wasn't a mistake." He sounded upset. "You have no idea how I-"

His phone rang, interrupting us.

"Hello! Yeah, okay, yes, I'll be there." He hanged up and sighed. "I need to go see my dad, he woke up."

"I'll come with you." He nodded and as I tried to walk out, he added." We are going to talk about last night, later."

Oh God.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

There were so many reasons for why I was stressing right now.

First, I kissed Jungkook last night and apparently we still need to talk about it. Secondly, Jungkook was with his father right now while I thought I should give them some time alone after meeting his dad.

"He is a little better." Jungkook said as he took a seat next to me.

"So, you talked?" He nodded. " How did it go?"

"He was nice. I mean it's the nicest he's been to me after so long."

"You're okay?"

He hummed.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He'll probably be able to go home tomorrow. I should call mom and let her know."

"Yeah, you should. I'll wait here in case your father needs something."

I watched as he walks away, to go call his mom and waited until he is out of sight to enter the room.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked Mr Jeon.

"Better but I'm sick of this hospital bed."

"Well, I think you'll be able to go back home tomorrow." I stated, smilingly.

"Thank God!" He said. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He is on a call with Jeonghan and Mrs Jeon! He'll be back soon."

"Is he- how did he react to the news?"

"About you?" He nodded. "Very scared. He thought he'd lose you. The thought of it, made him so scared."

"I thought he wouldn't- I mean after what I did, I don't think I deserve the love he has for me."

" It's really hard for someone to hate their parents unless in serious cases, Jungkook never hated you, he just wanted to make you proud of him. It made him upset when you wouldn't even appreciate his little achievements. I guess all that he wanted was for his Dad to support him, every child needs that. Your sons need that."

" I really messed up our relationship. Will he forgive me?"

"I think he will, but for that to happen and for you to bring back the bond you had with him, you first need to talk to him, about how you feel right now. I'm sure he'll listen to you."

Our conversation was short, but I hoped, I really hoped, they clear everything and for once, Jungkook can have both of his parents again.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I apologise for making y'all wait so much for an update, but thank you so much for understanding💜

I hope you like this chapter!

Also, I have a new JJK fanfiction lined up, and it'll be coming out soon!🥺

Little Update on life: I'm currently close to completing my last assignments, I hope I'll be able to publish another chapter this week. I'm so tired today, and I'm super sleepy, yet I want to watch Suchwita🫠 ALSO, Yoongi's album is so so sooo good! I'm in love😭❤️

And is anyone a SVT CARAT here? They just released an album, and tit's really good. There is this song I want to recommend if you haven't listened to it already, it's called 'I don't understand but I luv u'. This song is so beautiful and it's currently my most fav.

Coming back to Yoongi, Amygdala made me cry so much, the mv was just ahhgh I got no words! This song is so so personal and it breaks my heart that Yoongi went through so much! I love him🥺❤️ He deserves everything he has been working hard for, every single thing and I wish I could give him a big hug! Ahghh!

Anyways, am I talking a lot? I think I am. I'll leave you, and please remember that you matter, all of you matter, and you're so precious, if anyone or anything is worrying you and stressing you and the pressure is too much, seek help, talk to someone, there are so many people who are here to listen to you, trust me you aren't alone❤️

See you soon, and remember to appreciate yourself because you're workinh hard, you're doing everything you can, rest when you want to, you're allowed to do so!💜

I purple you💜

Don't forget to share and vote🌟 and add me on insta, just search for miniessona, and add me, and let's be friends. You can also come and drop a dm anytime you want, I'll reply💜

Thank you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.3K 14
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ | πŸπŸ–+ To him, marriage is a deal To her, marriage is a dream 𝐊𝐈𝐌 π’πŽπ…πˆπ€ She was a shy little thing. With a...
9.7K 375 23
"you like your knife at my throat don't you?" he asked, a smirk on his face, his breath heavy, as she smiled before replying. "always." When Rivals...
17.2K 641 23
What happens when Lee Y/n gets a suspicion that her new neighbour might be the head of the Italian mafia? and maybe...he is. _-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__...
26K 708 19
{𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 π—π˜‚π—»π—΄π—Έπ—Όπ—Όπ—Έ π—”π˜‚ 𝗙𝗳} Why am I acting like I'm π—”π—±π—±π—Άπ—°π˜π—²π—± π˜π—Ό 𝗡𝗲𝗿?!" π½π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘‹π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π’ŠΉοΈŽplayboy π’ŠΉοΈŽordinar...