COTE Reactions

By Kamui1738

Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichi... More

Prologue
Equality
50%-kun
50%-kun (DOTWH Version)
Help me, Ayanokouji-kun
DOTWH - Prologue 3
Fanart
Food Trap
DOTWH - The Beginning
425 Plans
DOTWH - The Truth
Ice Queen
You're Cruel
Behind the mask
DOTWH - A Small Job
Piano & Calligraphy
DOTWH - Ending the Day
Motivation to study
Wrong Exam Topics
A Deal
Saving Sudou

DOTWH - All about Chiaki

5.8K 110 68
By Kamui1738

I'm currently walking to the faculty office. I'm so happy right now. Kiyotaka-sama patted my head and he smiled at me! He patted my head! He patted my head! He even said he'll be sad if I don't enjoy my school life and be happy here! I've never been happier!

Nino: Ugh, why is it from her point-of-view now?

Satou 2: She's that happy for something like that?

Nene: I mean, you'd be happy too, won't you?

Satou 2: Uh... yeah, definitely. Fine! I understand her feelings!

Kushida: The other Matsushita-san must cherish him really much to be feeling this way.

Nishino: Is 'cherish' the word I would use...? Nah, definitely not. Delusional and mental would be more fitting in my opinion.

Ahem! No, I need to focus. Kiyotaka-sama has given me a task. My lord, my god has given me a task. I need to accomplish it with the utmost perfection. I must not disappoint him.

Horikita: How can she glorify another person as a god.

Kobashi: Is it love from her part...? Hard to say, really... Can love make you declare someone to be a god?

Kamuro 2: It's not hard to summarize this. She's deranged.

I switched on my phone. The time is currently 3 pm. My lock-screen wallpaper, home-screen wallpaper and every profile picture I have is of Kiyotaka-sama. Ughh! It's so hard to focus when I see his handsome face on my phone again! Oh no! I'm feeling something moist between my thighs.

Amikura 2: Deranged, huh...? She's quite mad I must say.

Hondou: And I thought I needed to touch grass...

Ike 2: Damn! I wish someone would act like Matsushita because she's in love with me...!

Matsushita: Don't compare us!

Satou: Matsushita-san, all this while I thought I really liked Ayanokouji-kun, but after seeing this, I can really say that you've surpassed all expectations.

Matsushita: Shut up! I'm not obsessed like her!

Ayanokouji: 'So says the stalker...'

I quickly turned my phone off and refocused on the task at hand. I arrived at the faculty office and knocked on the door. Luckily, the one opening it is exactly the person I'm looking for.

Chiaki: Good afternoon, Chabashira sensei.

Sae: Matsushita Chiaki, right? Is there anything I can help you with?

Miku: Yeah, get her to see a shrink.

Kei 2: That's all? She needs to be baptized or something.

Yotsuba: That's all? She should be drinking holy water. Even that might not be enough.

Chiaki: Yes, may I come in? It's gonna take a little while.

Azuma 2: True. Even Doctor Phil is going to take a while to fix a madwoman like this.

Sae: Alright then, follow me to my desk.

Just then a young adult woman of average height with chest-length light-brown hair curled at the bottom with bangs hanging on the right side, purple eyes and a slim but well-endowed body, approached us.

Chie: Wow, Sae-chan getting called by a student. That's a first... Hello Matsushita-chan. My name is Hoshinomiya sensei, homeroom teacher of Class B, it's nice to meet you.

Itsuki: Ugh, why's she sticking her nose in this?

Nino: She's always interfering in our Class's business isn't she? Like, focus on your own class.

Ichika Nakano: Yeah, she should mind her own business.

Chie 2: I didn't even do anything controversial here...

Kikyou: Isn't that the standard as an educator?

Chiaki: It's nice to meet you as well, Hoshinomiya sensei, but unfortunately I have urgent matters to talk about with Chabashira sensei, so I must be on my way.

Arisu 2: Agreed. An insane and mentally ill patient should be treated as quickly as possible.

Chiaki: Speaking from experience, aren't you? The doctor puked when they saw you and arrived late for your surgery. That's why you haven't reached puberty despite being a teenager already.

Arisu 2: Fufufufu. I guess an ill person would not like to be referred to as such.

Chiaki: And a disabled loli doesn't like to be referred to like that as well, either, right?

Chie: Eh, is that right?

Sae: We'll talk later, Chie. My student has called for me.

Chie: Can I listen in as well? I can help too, you know.

Nino: Just mind your own business pedo hag.

Chie 2: You...! Ugh... If I'm not a teacher, I would make you and your sisters cry!

Miku: You're single, even as an elderly woman. No man's interested in you, so you resorted to assaulting a minor. If I were you, I'd be the one crying over how pathetic my life turned out.

Chie 2: You little-!

Sae: No, you can't. This is between student and teacher.

Chie: Please!! I promise I'll remain silent.

Ken 2: Kiyotaka knows all about keeping her mouth sealed, don't you, Kiyotaka?

Kiyotaka: No clue what you mean.

Sae: No means no. That's final.

Chie: Ehh, you're no fun Sae-chan. Such a meanie.

I walked over to her desk and she ushered for me to take a seat as she sat down.

Hoshinomiya sensei sneakily followed us. Well, not really sneakily. She didn't even look like she was trying to hide. She hid behind the corner while spying on us with a grin. Chabashira sensei sighed and just ignored her. She definitely allowed her to listen in on purpose.

Kanzaki 2: Do you not feel embarrassed to be acting like this at your advanced age, sensei?

Chie 2: You're supposed to be on my side, Kanzaki-kun!

Shibata: Hard to do that when this is how you behave.

Chie 2: Come on! My own students betrayed me!

Sae: So, Matsushita, why did you come looking for me? Shouldn't you be making friends or hanging out at the mall or something? It's still the first day, you know?

Chiaki: I'm here because I would like to make a request.

Sae: A request? What is it?

Chiaki: Can you give me the blueprint and map of every building in the school. The mall, the school buildings and every floor. Basically the blueprints of the entire school.

"HUH!?"

Ryueen: The fuck does she need that for!? She planning to blow up this place or something!?

Ishizaki: Osama would be proud if that's the case!

Hashimoto: No, this is something Ayanokouji asked her to get... so, proceeding on that... the hell does he need it for?

Haruka 2: Kiyopon, are you pursuing a career as an architect or something? No, that's ridiculous right? You can't be interested in something as boring as that... or are you?

Kiyotaka: No, I was planning on building a store or something to generate more points. I wanted the blueprint to see where there is space and the best spot to attract customers.

"What!?"

Akito 2: What kind of store would it even be!? In a school!?

Kiyotaka: Let's just say my goals are beyond your understanding.

She widened her eyes in confusion and bafflement. Hoshinomiya sensei had wide eyes at my request.

Sae: Huh? You understand the request you're making, right? Why do you want the blueprint and map of every building in the school?

Shinohara: That's what we all want to know.

Katsuragi 2: No matter how I think on it, I can't understand why Ayanokouji would want something like that in the first place.

Kanzaki: He even asked for it on the first day, nonetheless... just what is he after...?

Chiaki: Unfortunately, I won't tell you the reason.

Sae: Is that right? Why won't you tell me the reason? Are you planning something?

Hashimoto: No, she just needs the blueprint to renovate her home...

Ryueen: Not her, but no fucking shit he's planning something. What normal person would ask for blueprints of the school on the first day?

Ishizaki: The kind that has a master she wants to be railed by that requested for it, probably?

Chiaki: I will not answer those questions. Can you get them or not?

Kei 2: Ok, I know this is weird but... doesn't she look a bit cool right now?

Shinohara 2: No, I agree... the way she's so firm on her stance and just straight up asking for it from a teacher is kinda cool.

Nene 2: If we didn't know about how sick in the mind she actually is.

Ibuki: It's less of cool and more like she doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Sae: Unfortunately I can only give you the map, not the blueprints. Even if you give me a reason.

Asahina: A map only show you the finished product. It gives people directions of the place and area... A blueprint on the other hand, will reveal the vulnerability of the building...

Fuka: Therefore, if one has the blueprint and the brains, they could bring down an entire building just like that... Hahaha! Oh, my Ayanokouji! If only you are as adventurous as your counterpart here! We would've had splendid endeavor's everyday!

Ayanokouji: You are dangerous enough as you are, Kiryuuin. I'd rather not get involved with you more than I have to.

Fuka: Oh, come on! Didn't senpai here help you on the island? Can't you at least satisfy and pleasure your beloved, beautiful senpai?

Ayanokouji: I thank you for it, but you did that out of your own free will.

Fuka: I'm longing for you, Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: Thank you for your feelings.

Fuka: Accept my feelings.

Ayanokouji: Oh, I don't want to trouble you.

Fuka: Fufu~ You're trying to curb me so much... Makes this marathon much more enthralling for me. I love it~

She really is a cold and difficult teacher. Since the start, she didn't look like she particularly cared about her class or her students. She was always cold to everyone. Well, except Kiyotaka-sama. She only warms up to him as far as I have seen. But Kiyotaka-sama already told me what to do in this situation .

Itsuki: Having bias is pretty normal for people despite the fact that her job doesn't allow it. Everyone has their own preferences. If we look at it from the perspective of a teacher, then it's wrong. However, looking at it from the perspective of a human changes things.

Arisu: Agreed. It is within their rights as a human to have fondness and bias for someone and act on it. However, doing your job is something you have to, unarguably, do right. That right of biasness essentially gets taken when it comes to doing your job.

Chie: See? I didn't do anything wrong.

Yotsuba: No, you are choosing to listen to things that appeal to you. They clearly said to do your job right and follow it's rules.

Chiaki: Is that so?

Sae: Yes. Is that it?

Chiaki: Unfortunately, I must not and will not fail here.

I took out my phone and showed her my point balance.

Chiaki: Please, sell me those blueprints.

Nishino 2: Following in the footsteps of her master, I see...

Hoshinomiya sensei was left speechless and shocked. Her eyes were much wider than when I first made my request. Chabashira sensei let show a sly smirk.

Shinohara: Looks like Chabashira-sensei is enjoying this.

Kobashi 2: Hoshinomiya-sensei... not so much.

Haruka: So, sensei loves it when we do things to get past the system. She likes it when we win, because that means she would win.

Kei: Difficult to make her feel that way, though. As far as we've seen, it looks like Ayanokouji-kun is the only one that could make her happy.

Sae: I see. You must have gotten the idea from Ayanokouji, right? When he bought information about the S-system.

Himeno: She was following his orders, but I guess she was trying to hide that fact from Hoshinomiya-sensei.

At sensei's statement, Hoshinomiya sensei widened her eyes again. Her mouth was agape.

Kanzaki: It's the first time I'm seeing Hoshinomiya-sensei look so displeased and genuinely shocked.

I ignored Chabashira sensei's remarks.

Chiaki: How much do those blueprints cost?

Sae: Hmm let's see... I've never been asked to give, let alone sell blueprints before. How about 30 000 points?

Katsuragi: That's quite pricey, but I suppose dangerous information like that could destroy the school if it's in the hands of the wrong person.

Hashimoto 2: I don't know about that, Katsuragi...

Katsuragi: What do you mean?

Hashimoto 2: The price. I don't think she just decided on it at the moment... I can't quite put my finger on how to explain it, though...

Katsuragi: I-... Oh, I see...

Chiaki: Done. Please send the blueprints and map to this phone number.

I transferred 30 000 points to her and gave her my phone number. I soon received a message from Chabashira sensei with a file containing the blueprints and map.

Sae: Is that all, Matsuhita?

Chiaki: Yes, that will be all. Thank you.

I got up and left the faculty office. Once I was outside, I sent the file to Kiyotaka-sama and started walking to the paper shop to print out two sets of blueprints and a map. One for Kiyotaka- sama and one for me to complete my other task.

Ibuki: So, she's not done... What else could he possibly want?

Once I've completed my next task, maybe Kiyotaka-sama will reward me. Maybe he will touch me there, and there and explore every part of my body. Ughh!!! Kiyotaka-sama I love you so much. I really really really love you with every cell in my body!

Satou 2: Oh, horny lunatic Matsushita is back.

Amikura 2: Hey, I know the level she's at is crazy, but if Ayanokouji-kun were to do it to me, I'd probably be set for life.

Nene 2: Hard to admit, but... come on. Who wouldn't love that? Which girl in their right mind wouldn't?

No. Bad Matsushita! I must finish my next task first. Otherwise, the dream reward of Kiyotaka-sama touching your body with his heavenly hands will not even be an option anymore!

Shibata: This girl is the wife every man dreams of having. She'll do anything for you and loves it when you do it to her.

Ike: You can say that again! She's beautiful and like this!? I can't believe Ayanokouji hasn't done more!

Shinohara: You want to say that again?

Ike: No, I'd like to live, please...
______________________________________

In the faculty office after Chiaki left.

Hoshinomiya sensei was absolutely stunned. She approached and sat down at where Matsushita was previously sitting and turned to face Chabashira sensei with a horrid face.

Amikura 2: Why's she so down about it? I get being jealous that another class was ahead of the curve like this, but why is she too down?

Chie: S-S-Sae, did I just hear that right? Your student just asked to buy blueprints of the school. I also heard that another student in your class bought information on the s-system? I'm not dreaming, right? I'm not drunk, right?

Chabashira sensei smirked.

Sae: Yeah, you weren't hearing things Chie. This year's Class D is very much different compared to the others.

Kikyou 2: Ooh! She's actually praising us! This is new!

Chie: W-What do you mean by that!?

Chabashira sensei smirked at her evilly. Torturing Hoshinomiya sensei even more.

Ryueen 2: What a sadistic milf.

Sae: It's because I have a handsome monster in my class.

"..."

Nene: Seriously?

Azuma 2: Did she have to say the 'handsome' part?

Ichika Nakano: I mean, it's obvious Chabashira-sensei's in love with Kiyotaka-kun.

Sae 2: I'm not in love with him!

Miku: Oh, don't worry, sensei. We're not judging you.

Yotsuba: In fact, we understand why you feel the way you do.

Itsuki: No shame in admitting it. Just don't act on it like a certain pedo.

Sae 2: No, I really don't have romantic feelings for him! He's a minor for god's sake! Stop misinterpreting what I mean!

Hoshinomiya sensei would usually tease Chabashira sensei if she said those remarks at another time, but this time she completely ignored it.

Chie: W-what do you mean, monster?

Hashimoto: Yeah, that thing of his is a monster, alright.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The boys laughed hysterically.

Ryueen: That monster of his wiped out the dinosaurs!

Ishizaki: He can make girls crippled like Sakayanagi if he uses it well!

The girls were grossed out by this, however that didn't stop their own desires and thoughts from wandering into the forbidden land.

Sae: If I tell you, I don't know if you will even believe me.

Chie: Just tell me!

Sae: Fine. You see, a student in my class has already figured out most parts of the S-system. No scratch that, he probably understands everything about the S-system already.

Hoshinomiya sensei now looked terrified.

Kanzaki: She's scared... a little too afraid. I doubt this is just about the class competitions anymore. It's probably something personal.

Ichinose: I agree. I just wonder what it is...?

Chie: W-What do you mean by that, Sae? It's impossible to figure out the entire system after only enrolling here for a mere few hours. Even Horikita Manabu took around 2 weeks to understand the system!

Kei 2: Hohoho! Kiyotaka-kun isn't anything like him! He's so much better!

Chie 2: I agree... Kiyotaka-kun's really good...

Sae 2: Stop being disgusting.

Chie 2: I'm just getting in touch with my desires, just like how you are on the screen, when you were torturing me.

Sae: But it's true, though. This student of mine said he has a couple of theories about the S-system. He then started explaining everything to the entire class. The S-system, the hidden cameras, the class hierarchy and the fact that you need to graduate as Class A to get the 100% employment rate benefit. Everything. He exposed everything about the system of this school.

Fuka 2: It'd be great if he exposed himself in front of me.

Asahina 2: Naughty, naughty, Fuka-chan~! Though, I suppose I might just do what you said if he was in my room.

Fuka 2: It's literally a bragging right if he sees you like that.

Chabashira sensei was grinning evilly. She seems to enjoy torturing Hoshinomiya sensei. With every word she spoke, Hoshinomiya sensei became even more horrified. Chabashira sensei continued without without giving her time to digest the information given.

Ryueen 2: I've seen this multiple times. She's sadistic now, but put her in front of the person she loves and watch her be the biggest masochistic pervert you'll ever see.

Sae 2: Don't test my fucking patience with that mouth of yours.

Sae: And that is not even the most shocking part.

Chie: W-What do you mean that is not the most shocking part!? Figuring out the entire system in a day is already shocking enough! What more did this student of yours do!?

Chabashira sensei's grin grew even wider.

Sae: He explained everything to the class in order to make the class feel scared and fearful upon the realisation that this school wasn't the heavenly paradise they thought it was. You wanna know what he did next?

Hoshinomiya sensei didn't move a muscle nor spoke a word but Chabashira sensei continued with her torture.

Sae: After I said that I can neither confirm nor deny his theories, he used and manipulated the fear that he has beaten into his classmates. He manipulated it brilliantly and asked me if he could buy information about the S-system. Naturally, with the fear and the revelation of the school system and the fact that only if they graduate from Class A will they get the employment rate benefits, in their hearts, everyone agreed immediately. That's what I mean when I said that I have a handsome monster in my class.

Nene 2: Again, was the 'handsome' fact about him necessary? You need to control your feelings and urges, sensei.

Sae 2: What did I say before? You wanna die?

Nene: Hais... no, ma'am...

Hoshinomiya sensei was too stunned to speak. She seems to have her life and soul forced out of her. But Chabashira sensei didn't stop. She continued on.

Amikura 2: Come on! You don't have to be so cruel to a corpse.

Sae: I can also guarantee you right now that he was the one who tasked Matsushita to buy the blueprints of the school. He's definitely planning something, or making preparations for the upcoming class conflict. He really is brilliant isn't he? Only the first day and he's already done so much.

Yotsuba: Mhm! Kiyotaka-san's brilliant! He's just too good at everything!

Hoshinomiya sensei completely broke. Chabashira sensei had never seen her so broken in her life. She was grinning at her, enjoying the torture she put her through. Chabashira sensei stood up.

Sae: If everything goes well, then Class D will be Class C, no they might even be Class B by the start of next month. I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee now. Oh, and don't forget, you are not allowed to reveal anything about the school system to your students till the start of next month. Bye~bye now, Chie~chan.

Amikura 2: So now you use 'chan'!? What a brilliantly cruel woman.

Chabashira sensei left the room, leaving behind a broken and depressed Hoshinomiya sensei.

Yuna: And... that's the end of this video.

Itsuki: She went from broken and depressed to pedophile quite quickly I must say.

Chie 2: I'm not a pedo, you little shit! Don't get jealous just because I get to-!

Itsuki: Hmm? Sorry? Get to what? You wanna finish that?

Chie 2: Hehehehe! Never mind! It would probably bring you to tears if I did! Ahhhnnn~! I'm thinking about that night again!  It's the best! The best!

Ichika Nakano: Ah, shut up, will you? It truly is an old people trait to constantly talk about the past. After all, they know they don't have a future anymore.

Fuka 2: I want to see my beloved Kouhai, so let's move on, please!

The screen started changing again.

XXX

Matsushita Chiaki POV

I'm extremely excited right now. It's Sunday. My favourite day of the week by far. I'm brisk walking towards Kiyotaka-sama's dorm room. Kiyotaka-sama did ask me to pass the blueprints and markings by Friday, but he changed his mind and told me to give it on Sunday as he was practicing skateboarding.

"Her again!?"

Nino: Seriously!? Can she like get off the screen!?

Eichiro: Looks like Matsushita's the star again.

Yamauchi: Since when can Ayanokouji skateboard?

Hashimoto: What markings is she talking about?

I can't prevent my happiness from showing on my face as a wide smile was plastered and stuck like super glue.

Shinohara: I'm getting a bad feeling from that smile...

Satou 2: Same...

Finally, I've arrived. I knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock!

Kiyotaka-sama opened his door, looking heavenly as usual.

Fuka 2: I agree, I agree.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki?

Chiaki: Good afternoon, Kiyotaka-sama!

Kiyotaka: Are you here to pass me the blueprints and markings?

Ryueen 2: What did you mark on the map and those blueprints...?

Katsuragi: Whatever it is, it seems to be quite important.

Chiaki: Yes, I am. But, most importantly, don't you remember what day it is today?

Kiyotaka: It's Sunday?

Chiaki: Yes! And what do we always do on Sundays!?

I asked, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

Kei 2: Go to church! At least that's what Matsushita needs.

Satou 2: Yuna-san's probably given up on her. She's beyond help.

Kiyotaka: Do you really want me to do that? School has started for us, so won't our routines change?

Horikita 2: What routine do you guys do on Sunday's?

Nene 2: In Matsushita's case, probably masturbating now. But, I do wonder what they frequently do.

Chiaki: No! I will not change any routine that I have with Kiyotaka-sama.

Kei: So obsessed...

Kiyotaka: That so? 'sigh'. Alright then, come on in.

Kiyotaka-sama invited me into his room. His smell was spread across the room... It's intoxicating and was acting like an aphrodisiac for me. I'm jealous of his bed and pillows for being able to sleep with him.

Azuma 2: Girl, you just entered...

Sayo: 'Aphrodisiac'... seriously?

Miku: You know you're a lost cause when you're jealous at inanimate objects.

He stood there, with his arms still in his pockets, waiting for me. I put my bag down on his study table and stood straight, waiting for his instructions.

I'm getting too excited for this. It's taking every ounce of willpower and strength to keep myself from getting wet. Just preventing myself from getting wet, already requires me to use the strength of every cell in my body.

If I wasn't restraining myself, I would've came like 7 times with the force equivalent of a firefighters spray hose while putting out a fire, drenching Kiyotaka-sama's floor. He would undoubtedly stop doing this for me then. I have to prevent that no matter what.

Nino: Ok, just what the hell is it!? Even for Matsushita's level, this is weird!

Akito 2: Don't know, but I'm not feeling too enthusiastic.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki, strip.

"Wait a minute!"

Ike 2: Strip!?

Miyamoto: What the fuck!?

Kei 2: So, Kiyotaka-kun actually has those urges!?

Nino: What the hell!? He questions us when we do it, but orders her to!?

Honami: What in the world is this!? Kiyotaka-kun!?

Satou 2: You could've just asked me if you wanted to, Ayanokouji-kun!

Horikita: Alright, this was not what I expected at all...

Yamauchi: So, he does do those kinds of stuff with Matsushita!

Haruka 2: Oh, no, no, no! Kiyopon!

Fuka 2: Oh, so when I strip for you, you assume I'm changing, but not for her? Come on, Kiyotaka! Play fair! If you're going to please her, then please me too! I even offered to pay! Why's she getting it for free!?

Chiaki: I wasn't lying, was I?

"SHUT UP!"

Nene 2: You perverted woman! It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair!

Ishizaki 2: We boys always knew it.

Hashimoto 2: Yeah. This guy pulls. He puuuuuuuuuulllllllssssss.

There it is! My favourite thing to hear him say to me!

Nishino 2: Ugh, I can't seem to be happy for her.

Chiaki: Yes, Kiyotaka-sama.

I took off my blazer, letting it fall on the floor. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my skirt, leaving me in my panties and bra. I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties.

Yamauchi: Hey, why is her whole body covered in black censors from neck to toe!?

Ike 2: Yeah! We need to be watching everything or we won't get to ascertain what truly happened behind our backs!

Hondou: Not even the curves?! Come on! I'm giving you guys no stars on rotten tomatoes!

Matsushita: I'll fucking chop off all of your toothpicks if you even so much as get a peek at my body...

Chiaki: I'll put anyone except Kiyotaka-sama who has seen my body through a meat grinder and feed it to your family at your own funeral.

Yuna: You guys seriously thought I would let that happen? Of course I'm going to censor everything. Fucking perverts.

Horikita 2: Good thing for Matsushita-san.

I bent down and picked up my clothes and folded them. I put them beside my school bag, on Kiyotaka-sama's study table.

Nino: The fact that she can even fold her clothes proves how much of a perv she truly is.

Kamuro: I can never even think of folding my clothes in her position.

I went back to my previous position and stood there completely naked, exposing my bare body for my beloved Kiyotaka-sama to look at all he wants.

Ike 2: Ayanokouji! So lucky!

Nene: I'm telling you for a fact if it was any other guy, she would be getting railed every single day.

Satou 2: Wait, I just had a thought... If Ayanokouji-kun was obedient to me like this... OH MY GOD! The things I can do with him!

Kei 2: You're no different than Matsushita.

Satou 2: Hey! I'm plenty different!

He went to my right and inspected my side. He went behind me and did the same as well, followed by on my right side and finished off by coming back in front of me.

Kanzaki: Ok... he doesn't look like he's in the mood for any of this at all...

Ishizaki: He has a gorgeous naked woman in front of him and he doesn't even look phased.

Hashimoto 2: What's he even doing...?

Katsuragi: I have no clue... but contrary to what we all thought, he had no perverse intentions in mind, I suppose.

He took my right arm and traced his fingers from my shoulders all the way to my fingers. He turned my hand to inspect the underparts of my arm as well. He did the same thing to my left hand.

He went behind me and grabbed my neck gently, and glided it down my back. He put both his hands in my underarms and slid his hands down to my waist and butt.

Nino: I can't watch this! I can't! Kiyo should be doing that to me!

Yotsuba: Don't cry, Miku! The game isn't over!

Amikura 2: I'm surprised you don't look that jealous, Honami-chan.

Honami: Well...

Himeno 2: I wonder how it would feel if he did that on me...

He went back in front of me and bent down near my right leg. He put his left hand on my right butt and his right hand in between my thighs, just slightly below my nether regions. He glided his hands down till he reached my calf, not missing a single spot. He did the same with my left leg.

Akito 2: Wow, I'm watching something, alright...

Ken 2: You can say that again...

Finally, he stood up and put his hands on my stomach, and slid it up to my breast. He traced both his hands from the lower, side, top, before finally reaching the front part of it, where my nipples were located.

Asahina 2: No... the only way I can watch this is by imagining my face there...

Azuma 2: That's me right there... that's not Matsushita-san... It's me... Ayanokouji-kun is touching me... not her. Me...

After inspecting my body, he sat back down on his bed and I sat on the floor in front of him, choosing not to put on my clothes. I'm sad that it's over, but it was incredible while it lasted.

Azuma 2: I'm happy that this is over!

Itsuki: Finally!

Ichika Nakano: That was the longest minute in my life...

Yukimura 2: But, just what in the world was he doing?

Kiyotaka: Your body seems healthy. No injuries were found on it. No internal injuries or illnesses seem to be affecting you. Your body is growing really well. It's strong and athletic but does not have a particularly muscular physique. Your flexibility is great as well. You're perfectly fine. Keep up the good work.

Arisu: So, he was ensuring his little pet was fine and healthy, eh...?

Kamuro 2: Ah, are your services still available? I've been having soreness in my chest here.

Fuka 2: Yeah, I've not been doing well vaginally lately. Could you check that out for me?

Miku 2: Kiyotaka, I'm not feeling well! Please check me out!

Manabu: Ayanokouji, our Suzune has been sick in the head as her body has not been following what her brain wants to do. Could you check that? Make sure she's completely fine.

Ayanokouji: Nope.

Manabu: Damn it! Next plan...

"No, check up on me!"

"How much are your services!?"

"I'll pay any price!"

Kiyotaka: I'm not doing this anymore.

Satou 2: Oh, are you on break? Don't worry, just let me know when you're available. I'll clear my schedule anytime for you.

Kiyotaka: Not doing this anymore. Stop bothering me.

"Damn it!"

Chiaki: Thank you so much, Kiyotaka-sama. Oh, before I forget.

I stood up and went to my bag to take the blueprints I'd marked out. I took it, knelt back down in front of him, and passed the blueprints to him.

Chie 2: This girl's purposely not putting her clothes back on... 'Just like me that time!'

Chiaki: These are the blueprints of the school buildings. The red dots are cameras. There are 4 cameras per class, 4 classes per level, meaning 16 cameras in the first-floor classrooms. There are 3 levels each with 4 classes, so 48 cameras in total for all classrooms. The faculty room has 4 cameras in each corner and they have another room where they can have private consultations with students. I have not gone in, but the room is relatively small. 1 camera is enough to watch the entire room. The director's office has 1 camera covering the entire office as well. There are three rooftops, each at the ends of the hallways and one in the middle. Each rooftop has 1 camera to cover the entire rooftop except, the rooftop at the east corner. Surprisingly there's no camera there. It's definitely a loophole made by the school, just like you said. The hallways have 2 cameras each time we pass a different room, with 2 more on opposite corners of each other. So a total of 20 cameras in the first-floor hallway, since the faculty room is also there, there are 2 more cameras. The same for the second and third floors, due to the director's office being on the second floor and the student council room being on the third. The student council room has 2 cameras, one in the room when we enter, and the other in a small room where they conduct interviews, make tea, or just relax a bit. So, there are a total of 114 cameras in the school buildings, thus far. I'm confident that is the total amount, but there may be more that I missed, though I highly doubt that.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Katsuragi: He was after the position of the cameras...?

______________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

So there are 114 cameras in the school building alone. That's a lot. Imagine how many cameras are in the mall, convenience stores, and around the compounds.

Chiaki can't do this alone. I'll have Eichiro split the work with her. That way, by the end of the month, we should have marked at least the school building and mall. If we're fast, we should have completed marking most of the locations of the cameras in the different stores.

Ryueen 2: Kukukuku! You're planning to mark out the entire school! You crazy son of a bitch!

Hashimoto 2: This is king shit right here!

Ishizaki 2: He's going to be prepared for everything!

Katsuragi 2: It's been a few months... Don't tell me he's gotten everything...

Kanzaki 2: He has... He definitely has...

Kiyotaka: I see. If there are 114 cameras in the school building alone, there'll probably be a much higher number in Keyaki mall. I'll have you and Eichiro split the work. There are 8 levels in the mall, so you guys will take 4 levels each. If you guys finish 1 level a day you should be done by next week but I'll give you guys till the end of the month to finish it since you both have lives to live as well.

Himeno: Crazy... this is next level preparation.

Chiaki: Yes, Kiyotaka-sama.

I brought both my hands out, indicating that I want her to take them. She took them and I pulled her up slightly, making her closer to me, though she's still in a kneeling position.

Kei 2: AHH! NOW WHAT!?

I caressed her cheeks with my hand and smiled warmly at her. She is extremely flushed that her face looked like a tomato.

Kiyotaka: You've done very well so far, Chiaki. I'm proud of you.

Chiaki now had a dazed look as she stared into my eyes. I used my thumb to rub her cheeks.

Satou 2: It should've been me! Not her! Why!?

Chiaki: Thank you so much, Kiyotaka-sama.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki, I don't know if you know this, but I'm really glad to have you by my side.

Nino: Forget her! I'll be by your side, Kiyo! Ask this from me!

Chiaki widens her eyes slightly.

Chiaki: I'm sure you'll be fine on your own Kiyotaka-sama, but I'll still stay by your side to make it easier and less troublesome for you.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki, will you continue to stay by my side, please? I need you here with me. Is that ok?

Chiaki is now smiling widely. She seems to be over the moon.

Chiaki: Yes, Kiyotaka-sama, I'll gladly serve you and stay by your side. My life. My soul. My body. Everything is meant for your use and your use only. Please use every part of me without resistance. Please use me to your heart's desire. Please let me be used by you. Every part of me is meant to fulfill every desire you may have. My skills are to ensure your victory, my body is to satisfy your lust and my purpose in being born is to serve you till the day I die.

Nene 2: Oh, god!!! Why!? Why not me!? Why her!?

Brainwashing complete.

Though she's already incredibly loyal to me to the extreme, it doesn't hurt to increase that level.

By saying I need her, I convinced her that I'm the only one who can give her existence purpose. She really is obedient and loyal.

I'll give you what you want, Chiaki. I'll use you to my heart's content. Every single day, I'll make full use of you. Your ability to stalk others, your ability to manipulate conversations and gain information, your obedience and loyalty to follow everything I ask of you. I'll use every part of it.

By now, most of the DOTWH girls have been reduced to tears watching this scene unfold before them.

Kiyotaka: Is that so? Thank you so much, Chiaki.

Chiaki: It's not a problem, Kiyotaka-sama.

I took her hand and pulled her up onto my bed. She seemed confused but followed my lead nonetheless. I'm leaning on the wall, while she is sitting in between my legs. I put my right hand on her right cheek.

Azuma 2: Stop, stop, stop! Don't go any further! Please!

Kiyotaka: Would you like a reward, Chiaki? You've been working really hard for me with the marking of cameras and student council work.

Miku: No! Cut this! Stop! Please!

Onodera 2: I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die!

"My dream! She's living out my dream!"

"This is the worst!"

Chiaki: You do not need to trouble yourself with something trivial like that Kiyotaka-sama. But if you insist, I'll be happy to receive a reward from you.

I put my thumb on her bottom lip. She gave me the same dazed look as before.

Kiyotaka: Is that so...?

Mei-Yu 2: Please stop this! I can't take it!

Ibuki 2: Stop the video!

Horikita: Please don't show this to me...

Ichika Nakano: Stop!

Hiyori 2: No... please no... Kiyotaka-kun... This pain in my chest is unbearable...

I brought my face closer to hers.

Yuna: And... cut.

"Thank god!" The girls breathed a sigh of relief.

"WHY'D YOU STOP IT!?" The boys lashed out.

Yuna: Did you think I was going to show you porn? Nuh-uh! Watching the girls suffer for a while is enough.

With that, we continued our activities till the night. Sometimes, Chiaki will dominate, sometimes I will.

Satou 2: So, she actually did it... with Ayanokouji-kun...

Haruka 2: I wish I was dead.

Airi 2: Rip my soul away from my body right now...

Horikita 2: Cross my heart, I hope to die.

Azuma 2: Just kill me...

Yuna: Hahahaha! Watching these faces of all of y'all is so amusing! The best!

Kei 2: You're that happy when we're suffering!?

Nene 2: Why aren't you jealous!?

Yuna: Why would I be? My honey's always here.

I don't know how to feel about Chiaki. No, I don't know how to feel about anyone.

I could easily use them. I want to use them. Like the tools they are, I want to use them. But a small, a very very very small part of me doesn't want that. I wonder... what could that mean?

Miku: Is this... hope!? Kiyotaka might actually start caring for others!

Well no use pondering about that. I don't even care about figuring it out.

Nishino 2: No, please figure this out.

I experienced something new today. Apparently this something, is the one thing every teenage boy has dreamed of. It was a really nice and satisfying experience, I'm not going to lie. I'm not exactly looking forward to it or want my next time to come by faster. But I wouldn't reject that opportunity. Besides, I can experience that anytime I want.

Yuna: And... that's the end of this video.

Amikura 2: So, he won't reject me if I ask for it!?

Satou 2: Me next! Me next!

Kei 2: No, I'm next!

Fuka 2: No, I've already booked him for a week 4 months in advance.

The girl started making requests and reservations only to be turned down in an instant.

The screen began changing again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1K 10
the students of anhs will react to kiyotaka ayanokoji (timeline: just after the island exam)
13.9K 548 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
3.9K 200 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...
111K 2.8K 21
Classroom of the Elite but with a number of divergences, most notably if Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was female. This fanfic will, to some extent, follow the...