Twice's Private Manager

By okaylikesmomo

You are hired by JYPE to be a manager for Twice, in charge of their more personal requirements. For fear of s... More

Chapter 1: First Concert
Chapter 2: Dahyun's Night
Chapter 3: SaChaeng Adventure
Chapter 4: Second Concert
Chapter 5: Massage
Chapter 6: Airplane
Chapter 7: MiMo Tease
Chapter 8: Rollin
Chapter 9: Workout
Chapter 10: Learning
Chapter 11: Texas
Chapter 12: Private Jet
Chapter 13: Sharon
Chapter 14: Improvement
Chapter 15: Photography
Chapter 16: DubChaeng
Chapter 17: Used
Chapter 18: MiNayeon
Chapter 19: Feelings
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 21: Final Checks
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Final Checks P2

3.7K 75 25
By okaylikesmomo

You start by sliding a finger up her pussy.

She was already fairly wet, Momo must have already warmed her up nicely. You move your face between her legs and blow air against her pussy, making her legs quiver as you slide your finger out.

"Ahhhh, Momo..." she moans, tilting her head backwards.

The glisten of her pussy in the dim hotel light was so pretty, and you just knew you had to get a taste. You stick your tongue out as far as you can, being careful not to give her any hints about it being you and not Momo. You run your tongue up and down her folds a couple of times, getting a taste of the tanginess of her pussy.

You give her pussy a couple of little sucks, taking in as much of her taste as you could. There was a slight acidity to it which you loved. What made it even better was the fact that Chaeyoung wouldn't stop moaning out Momo's name.

You lean back and take a few deep breaths. You try your best to control your breathing as you realize if Chaeyoung wasn't in a state of ecstasy she would have probably noticed there was a guy breathing between her legs instead of Momo.

Chaeyoung's lower body was moving up and down as she took deep breaths. You could see her pussy leaking, even without you touching it anymore she was still dripping. You put your middle finger in your mouth, coating it with your saliva before bringing it to her pussy.

You think back to that time on the plane and insert your middle finger all the way into her. You move it back and forth a couple of times, enjoying how tight her little pussy was. After a couple of thrusts, you bring your ring finger into her pussy.

"Oh yes Momo just like that."

You start to smile, knowing what happens next. You curl your two fingers and start rapidly thrusting your entire forearm back and forth, your fingers hooking upwards and pressing her G-spot.

"Ahhhhh!" she cries out, not having to be silent like she did on the plane.

The next step was to bring your thumb up and rub her clit. As soon as you did, it was like a lightning bolt went through her body. She started to scream, arching her back as far as humanly possible.

"I'm- I'm- I'm-" she couldn't even finish her thought before she started to cum.

While her pussy started exploding like a hose, you continued to thrust inside her and play with her clit. She was now silently screaming, her mouth wide open with no noise coming out. Her pussy squirted a couple more times, some of it hitting you while some of it flew over your shoulder and hit the wall behind you.

You slowly pull out your hand, watching the girl convulse on the bed. You take a look at the carnage; Your entire arm was covered in her juices as was half the room. Chaeyoung was still breathing heavily on the bed when the door clicked, making her stop suddenly. Despite the blindfold, you could clearly see the confusion on her face as she turned towards the door while pulling her legs together to try covering up.

You lean forward next to her ear and whisper, "Momo's back."

Chaeyoung jumps at the sound of your voice.

"Looks like I missed a bit of fun," Momo says casually as she walks into the room while looking around at the mess Chaeyoung made. "I didn't know Y/N was joining us."

You lift the blindfold off and smile at the shocked girl. She was at a loss for words, staring at you mouth agape.

"I seriously had no idea," Chaeyoung finally finds her voice. She had a slight slur as if she was still drunk.

"Well, I was just coming to check in, but it seems like you two are perfectly okay."

"Oh there is no chance you're leaving now, you're going to help me play a game with Chae now," Momo says as she reaches into the bag she was holding. "Mina was supposed to come but she said she was busy, so we'll change it up a bit since you're playing instead."

You felt a little bad knowing that Mina was busy waiting for you, but you also didn't know how to turn down Momo right now. You'd hope Mina would understand, and if not then you would make it up to her later.

"Alright what's the game?"

Momo pulls Mina's straps from the bag she was holding, "it's simple, Chaengie is going to do a bit of gambling."

Momo places the straps on the bed where Chaeyoung had repositioned herself so that she was bent over the edge of the bed in doggy position.

"Chaeyoung is going to pick a number, and we are going to roll a die," Momo explains. "If it's even, you fuck her pussy, if it's odd, you fuck her ass, this goes on until she cums."

You give Chaeyoung's cute butt a little slap, "I can definitely do that, but why does she pick a number?"

Chaeyoung turns to you and gestures at the straps, "that's where the gamble comes in."

Momo sees your confusion and smirks at you before picking up the straps and whipping Chaeyoung's ass. The cracking noise echoes in the room as Chaeyoung's whole body jolts.

"Ah! I wasn't ready!" Chaeyoung complains while rubbing her butt.

Momo giggles while massaging the spot where she whipped Chaeyoung.

"Ahh now I see," you say as you start stripping down.

Momo gets down on her knees before you and starts stroking your shaft to full hardness, "alright Chaengie, first number?"

Chaeyoung faces forward again with her ass still up, "umm, four!"

Momo rolls the die and then stops stroking you, wincing a bit when she sees it landed on four. She grabs the straps and gives Chaeyoung a quick whip, this time significantly harder than the first time. "Sorry Chaengie, next number!" Momo says gleefully before returning to your cock, this time putting it in her mouth. While sucking you off, Momo reaches her hand over and rubs Chaeyoung's wet pussy as well.

There is a little pause before Chaeyoung picks, "one!"

Momo, still filling her mouth with your cock, reaches for the die and rolls again. You look down and see it landed on one and gasp. Momo pulls your cock out of her mouth and looks up at you in shock with a slight smile.

You watch as Momo picks up the straps again and once more whips Chaeyoung's ass. The girl shrieks and turns around while rubbing her butt.

"Seriously?! Is she cheating?" Chaeyoung asks you angrily.

You point to the die on the floor, "no really you are just unlucky."

Chaeyoung turns back around, her butt already crimson red, "three."

Momo rolls the die again and this time it lands on two. She leans back to give you room and starts stripping down while you take your position behind Chaeyoung.

You line your cock up with her pussy and start pushing into her, noticing her entire body relax the moment she feels your cock. You start fucking her slowly. Despite Chaeyoung having such a tight pussy, she was so wet it felt almost slippery right now; Either way it was amazing.

Your gentle thrusts made a wet squishing noise every time you pushed in. You were really starting to enjoy it when you felt Momo tap your butt.

"Time for the next roll."

You withdraw from Chaeyoung's body, much to her audible disappointment. Momo, still on her knees, starts playfully licking at your balls.

"Can't we keep going just a bit more?" Chaeyoung whines.

"Nope, next number." Momo says definitively as she rolls the die again, landing on five.

"Uhhh, five I guess."

You and Momo both start laughing. Momo grabs the straps and gives her another whip, but you notice it was a bit softer this time around; Momo must have also noticed how red her ass was getting.

The next roll leads to you fucking her pussy again, but this time she was noticebly more wet than last time. Chaeyoung was definitely enjoying the game. After fucking her pussy for a bit, the next roll lands on an odd number.

You pull out from her pussy and she immediately flinches and starts flexing her back, bracing for the hit that wasn't coming. You press your tip against her asshole, her tightness offering you little room to enter at first. You grab her ass with both hands and push forward hard.

"Ahh!" Chaeyoung shouts as you plunge into her. "Fuck that feels good."

Chaeyoung's ass was still probably the tightest hole you have ever put your cock in, but it felt so right. The muscles in her ass were squeezing every inch of your shaft as you started moving back and forth. You were thrusting as hard as her ass would allow, and her moans were all the feedback you needed to let you know she was loving every second of it.

After a bit more, Momo rolls again and makes Chaeyoung pick another number. The girl was struggling as you didn't stop fucking her this time. It worked out that you would keep fucking her ass, so you did just that.

The next couple of rounds were a blur, you switched between pussy and ass a couple of times. You were at the point where you were about to cum, but you knew Chaeyoung was even closer as her moans and screams had been entirely replaced by whimpering. You were currently fucking her pussy when the die landed on six.

Between her heavy panting, Chaeyoung managed to get one word out, "six."

Before you could pull out of her pussy, Momo quickly grabbed the strap and whipped her ass hard, harder than any of the previous times. That did it. Chaeyoung was launched right over the edge with that last hit and began gushing all over your cock. You quickly pulled out, seconds away from cumming as well.

Somehow Momo knew, and she quickly engulfed your cock with her mouth, blowing you to completion. While Chaeyoung was still cumming in front of you, Momo had brought you to your own orgasm and you started filling her mouth up. It was a beautiful site with Momo's face between your legs while Chaeyoung was making a mess all over the floor.

Momo pulls her lips off your cock and a few globs spill down her chin, landing on her bare tits. She sits back on her knees, looking up at you, and uses her hand to squeeze the last bit of your cum out like a tube of toothpaste. A little drop of white pools up on your tip, and Momo leans forward with her tongue out. Using the tip, and only the tip of her tongue, she cleans up the cum.

"Your cock tastes like Chaeyoung."

You raise your eyebrows at Momo, then both of you start laughing. You look over at the bed where Chaeyoung had climbed forward and was face down, ass up. She was rubbing her sore asshole with one hand when all of a sudden she fell asleep, still face down on the bed.

"Looks like she's done for the night," you comment as Chaeyoung had begun snoring softly. You slide down to your knees next to Momo who was wiping her face clean with a piece of discarded clothing.

Momo leans forward and gives you a short kiss before holding her face right in front of yours. She slides a hand down and starts slowly pumping your shaft back to life.

"Does Miss Hirai want to have some fun now?"

"Mhmm," she purrs with a nod.

You slip your hand down into her bright blue panties, the only piece of clothing she was still wearing, "does she want to play a game, too?"

"Mm mm," she hums while shaking her head, rubbing her nose against yours.

You apply a bit of pressure against her clit, rubbing it very slowly, "are you sure?"

The hand on your cock stops moving. With her free hand Momo grabs the underside of your chin and pulls your mouth against hers. She kisses you again, this time much longer than before. Her lips were as soft as clouds. She moves back and starts slowly pumping you again.

"No games."

You fall forward, making Momo lean back all the way until she is laying on her back. You lay on top of her with as much of your bodies touching as physically possible. For the last month, thousands of fans have been gawking at this girl's body, and now it was all yours; You wanted to feel as much as possible.

You nestle your face into her neck, kissing it warmly while your hands fumble around trying to remove her panties. There wasn't much room to work with, and it would have been much easier to just back up a little bit, but you refused to separate from her.

Once the undergarment had been removed, you reach down and grab her ass, pushing her thighs up towards the roof. With her legs hugging your lower body now, you slide around until your cock is pressed against her folds. Your mouth was glued to her neck when you entered Momo's perfect body.

Momo doesn't moan or shout once you start moving your hips. She only breathes, but in a way it was even sexier like this. All you could hear was a soft wet slapping and the sound of Momo's breathing. The only part of your body that was moving were your hips, gently thrusting into her pussy; The rest of your body was one with Momo's body, squishing together in a pile of warm flesh.

Momo's grip on your body, with both her legs and her arms, tightens. You squeeze back, holding her a bit harder in your embrace while moving your hips a bit faster. The pace of her breathing was all the feedback you needed, you could tell she was already getting close. Your mouth finally leaves her neck as you were hugging her as tightly as possible now.

Faster and faster her breaths came, still no words nor moans. You lift yourself up slightly, finally taking a look at her face. She was completely flushed, her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenched. Finally, just as your cock was about to go numb, Momo's pussy started quivering.

She was no longer breathing, almost like she forgot, and she lay there on her back with her mouth wide open. Her eyes will still shut tight, her face contorted in pleasure. After a couple of seconds, she lets out a massive breath and starts panting rapidly.

You didn't notice it at all while you were fucking her, but the fatigue hit you like a truck now. You fell forward back onto Momo's chest, completely exhausted. Momo lets out an adorable, breathy giggle and starts rubbing your back.

"You alright?"

"Yeah," you pant, "just need... a second..."

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way," Momo begins. "But are you sure you're alright? I've seen you go much longer than this without getting this tired before."

You lift yourself up so that you are on your knees between Momo's legs, "yeah really I'm fine, it's just there was Tzuyu at the venue, then Sana and Dahyun's room, then..."

"Ah," Momo cuts you off softly. "I see, any other night I would love to hear more about... your endeavors... but not tonight."

"In that case, how about we continue our endeavors?"

Momo sits up so that you're face to face again, "I'd like that," she whispers before kissing you. She stands up in front of you, her soaked pussy right in front of your face. "Let's move somewhere more comfortable," she instructs while holding her hand out to you.

You take her hand after sneaking in a quick kiss between her legs and let her help you stand up. She guides you over to the bed where Chaeyoung was still peacefully passed out, and she lays you down on your back. Momo also climbs on the bed, straddling you, and lowers her pussy onto your cock. You feel yourself twitch as Momo starts rubbing her pussy on your shaft.

The pressure Momo was applying on your cock while she squished it between her pussy and your body felt divine; She kept sliding her hips back and forth, basically stroking your cock with her pussy. You could see a few drops of your precum forming on the top, but Momo paid no attention to it.

Momo kept her eyes glued to yours, "ready?"

You nod, unable to speak words. She smiles at you and stops moving her hips so that she can line you up with her pussy. She lowers her body slowly and with the utmost control. You let out a little gasp as you felt yourself about to cum already.

Momo reaches forwards and grabs your hands, interlocking your fingers, "let me do all the work," she whispers softly as she starts moving her lower body up and down slowly. She starts to speed up a bit, moving her hips in all directions, creating new sensations for you.

"I've said it... before... I fucking... love dancers..." you pant between breaths. "Especially-" You can't finish your thought as Momo had started moving even faster, her gorgeous tits were bouncing as if they were weightless.

She starts smiling even brighter at your reaction, she loves seeing you in this state of euphoria, "cum for me," she moans softly, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm... about to..." you moan back while struggling to form coherent words.

Momo leans forward, her fingers still interlocked with yours and her hips still moving as if she had unlimited stamina, and kisses you. Her mouth does most of the work as yours was struggling just to breathe. "Cum inside me," she whispers into your face. "Fill me up."

Your head tilts back, pressing into the bed, and your grip on Momo's hands tighten. It almost felt like you were hyperventilating with how fast you were panting. Then it happened, you couldn't hold back any longer as you shut your eyes and started filling up Momo's beautiful womb.

Momo, however, didn't stop riding you. In fact, she picked up her pace and rode you even harder. Her lower body pounding into you made your cock pulse incredibly hard, shooting your ropes of cum all the way up her body. As you finally started to slow down, Momo squeezed her legs tight against your body and started to shake. Her orgasm gave you a bit of a second wind as your cock continued to pulse and fill her up.

She started to squeeze your hands back harder while your grip started to soften. As her body felt waves of pleasure flowing through it, she let herself fall down on top of your chest. Her body, slick with sweat, was warm and soft as she lay on top of you. You remained inside her until her orgasm finally subsided, at which point she slowly rolled off you.

"Fuck, Momo that was insane," you pant as you lay there on your back, completely spent.

Momo smirks at you while laying on her side, her hand resting on your chest, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

You turn your head and take a look at the snoring Chaeyoung, "I can't believe she didn't wake up through all that."

"I think the alcohol might have played a role with that one," Momo remarks. "By the way, what brought you to Chaeyoung's room tonight?"

You turn back to face Momo, "I was checking up on all of you girls one by one, making sure everyone was alright."

"Aww that's sweet, is this the last room? Are you going to sleep here?" she asks hopefully.

"I still have a couple of rooms to check," you say, thinking about Mina, much to Momo's disappointment. "Plus if you and Chae are here, this bed would be getting pretty crowded."

Momo frowns at you, "it wouldn't be your first time sharing a bed with two girls on this tour."

You let out a little laugh, "you're right, but I still want to check up on the others."

Momo readjusts slightly so that she was closer to you, her breasts squishing against your body making it so you could feel every breath she took, "yeah I guess you have a point," she sighs. "Was Tzuyu alright? She was basically passed out when we got to the hotel."

"Yeah she was alright, actually Momo can I tell you something?"

She had her head resting on your chest facing away from you, but you saw her nod.

"Tzuyu said she loves me."

You couldn't feel Momo's breaths anymore.

"Momo?"

"And what did you say?"

"I said it back," you answer.

There is another pause before Momo speaks again, still not looking at you, "did you mean it?"

You hesitate for a moment, "y-yeah I think so."

Momo lays there for a couple of seconds without saying anything before she suddenly gets off you and stands up, facing away from you as she starts putting her clothes on, "it's getting late, you should probably check up on the others," her voice cracks.

You sit up on the bed, "Momo, what happened? Did I say something?"

She turned to face you while buttoning up the last couple of buttons, she was smiling but you could see the pain in her eyes, "no, I'm fine, just a bit tired. You should go."

Those last three words felt like a dagger in your chest. You were at a loss for words, you didn't mean to hurt her. You stand up and take a step in front of her but she turns her head away, "Momo, please, what did I do?"

"Nothing, really," she says with a weak smile, still not directly facing you, "I... think it's probably best if you finish checking up on the others, it's getting late."

You could feel your heart beating all the way in your throat as you got dressed. Your eyes were glued to Momo's back as she stood there looking out the window with her arms crossed. After you finish putting on your clothes, you are about to say something to her, but the words don't come out. You leave the room and lean against the door for a moment, unable to remember the last time you felt yourself in such a desolate mental space.

You started walking aimlessly through the hotel, your mind doing laps trying to make sense of what just happened. You thought the two of you were having a great time, what made Momo so suddenly upset? Was she upset because you started talking about Tzuyu? But she asked about her first-

Your train of thought is disrupted when you hear your phone chime.

MN: I don't mean to be needy, but are you still coming?

Y/N: be right there

You quickly walk to Mina's room, trying your best to forget about what happened in the last one. Before you can open the door, Mina pulls it open for you. She had a slight look of frustration, but it immediately switched to one of concern when she saw you.

"Is everything alright?" she asks worriedly.

You stare at her for a moment, feeling completely lost inside, "no."

Mina hands you a cup of tea before sitting down in the chair next to you. She listened to the whole story without interjecting, and she was smiling understandingly at you, but you had this gut feeling that she knew something based on the way she was looking at you.

"Y/N, the members love each other, we love our fans, we love our jobs," Mina explains calmly. "But you have to understand that it's a bit different with you."

"I... what do you mean by that?"

She takes a sip of her tea before answering, "everyone wants something different in a relationship, and you have to remember you're basically the closest thing any of us have to a significant other."

You take in her words, trying to understand where she was going with this.

"Of course, every member wants different things, but some of the members want more," she continues. "It can be fun to fuck like rabbits, but we're still young girls who never properly got to experience romantic love."

It starts to click, "so... you're saying Momo is jealous?"

Mina frowns slightly, "well, it's not really that simple. None of us are stupid, we know you have to attend to all of us, but I think you got to Momo during a very emotional time. Remember we just finished our first tour after three years, this was a big moment for us."

"I see what you mean," you say while looking down into your cup of tea.

Mina reaches a hand over and places it on your thigh, "hey, don't beat yourself up about it, I am sure the two of you will be able to work out whatever problems you have."

"What if she doesn't? What if Momo just stops-"

"She won't," Mina interjects. "You know we talk together, right? It's not my place to tell you how Momo feels about you, but if Momo is the same girl I know and love, I am sure the two of you will be able to get past this."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks Mina, you really know what to say," you say. "I was supposed to check up on you but you ended up checking up on me."

Mina giggles at your comment, "it's only fair that we look out for you the way you're always looking out for us, but next time maybe don't tell a girl that you love another girl right after you have sex."

You can't help but laugh, "I don't know how I could be so stupid, I blame the alcohol and lack of sleep. Seriously, thank you Mina."

She smiles warmly at you, "You're welcome."

"Sorry that this happened," you say. "Let's get back to why I came here in the first place, you texted me earlier, it seemed like you really needed something."

Mina stands up and walks behind you, "Yes, there is something I need from you," she whispers into your ear while her hand slides down your chest.

"Wait, Mina really, I want to but I've had a lot of that tonight."

"I don't care," she declares with a fiery tone, doing a complete 180 from the seductive whisper just a second ago. "Take off your pants."

You won't lie, it turned you on pretty hard despite being so sexually drained tonight. You let out a little gasp as Mina crouched down in front of you and pulled down your pants just enough to where your cock was sticking out. She grabbed it and immediately began stroking you. She didn't start slow or anything to let you get accustomed to the handjob, she just began pumping away rapidly.

"Mina please... I can't..." you moan.

CRACK

With her free hand, Mina had slapped you right across the cheek. How did this girl go from consoling you to this so quickly, you wonder. Where did that thoughtful and kind Mina go? You decided that it was probably best to just sit there and let Mina have her fun, but you did mentally remind yourself of the safeword.

You closed your eyes and rubbed your cheek while your cock began to swell up in Mina's hand. Once you were completely hard, she let go of your cock. You opened your eyes back up and saw that Mina had already taken her top off and was now positioned between your legs.

Mina made eye contact with you, her mouth right above your shaft. In one singular movement, she pushed her lips all the way down until they were pressed against your body. She slowly lifted her head up, her lips squeezing your cock from every angle as she moved up, and then once at your tip she plunged down again hard.

Your breathing was becoming uncontrollable as she repeatedly pulled up slowly just to push all the way back down instantly. You were at a loss for words, and you could start to feel your orgasm approach despite how drained you were already.

Almost as if she could feel it coming, Mina removed your cock from her mouth and pulled you over to her bed. She basically pushed you onto your back with a surprising amount of force for such a small girl. Before you could even react, Mina had slipped off her sweatpants and straddled you. She reached a hand between her legs and used it to line up your cock with her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can until I say you can stop," she demands.

You stare at her with wide eyes, honestly not wanting to get slapped again as you could still feel the sting on your cheek. You nod quickly, letting her know you understood. With your tip just barely inside her pussy, she leans forward until she is face to face with you and rubs her fingers across the side of your face. You flinch slightly, but stay composed.

"And don't even think about cumming inside me, yet," she whispers right into your face.

Mina was almost scary right now. She pushes off your chest with her hands so that she's upright again, quickly readjusting your cock so it's aligned properly. She lowers her body, doing a little circular motion with her hips until she is pressed all the way down, taking your entire cock inside her.

You're reminded for the second time tonight how much you love fucking dancers, but you hold yourself still and wait for Mina's cue. She places her hands on your torso and her gaze gives you all the motivation you needed to start. You move your hips back as far as they can go and your first thrust was delivered with as much strength as you could muster while laying down.

"Ah!" Mina cries out while her fingers dig hard into your body.

Clap clap clap clap

The sound of your lower body thrusting into the Japanese nympho was echoing in the room. You were completely exhausted physically, but the sight of Mina's entire body bouncing on your dick gave you the energy to keep going. It was unreal, each thrust upwards made her do a small bounce and let out a high pitched squeal.

You were plowing into her as hard as you could, doing all the work, but it still felt like Mina was in charge. The way she was staring at you really emphasized that she was in control; Despite her whole body moving, she never once took her eyes off you. You almost wanted to turn away, knowing that seeing her face was going to make you cum much quicker, but you were also worried she would be upset if you turned.

Despite your best efforts, you could feel your orgasm already approaching. You knew you weren't allowed to stop, but you also weren't allowed to cum inside her. You kept thrusting as hard as you could, building up quite a sweat. Mina could definitely notice how close you were, but she made you push right up to the edge. When you finally start to open your mouth as a warning, Mina swiftly lifts herself off your cock.

With an inhumane level of nimbleness, Mina had managed to turn her body around and lower herself onto your mouth. She stuck her phenomenal ass out, pressing against your mouth hard with her pussy. She started to slowly move back and forth, bouncing her pussy on your face. Whenever it was pressed down, you worked as fast as you could to lick her, and whenever it was lifted up you would gasp for air.

Mina presses her ass down onto your face and holds it there, "do you want me to stop?"

You tried to make a noise but it was impossible, so you just continued to lick her pussy.

She starts sliding forwards and backwards, giving you even more access to her body, "no? Then make me cum."

You bring your hand up to her leg and pinch it once. Mina stops grinding on you, waiting to see if there would be a second pinch, but you change your mind. Despite Mina doing whatever she wanted with you tonight, she wasn't that cruel; She lifted her lower body up slightly so that you could breathe a bit better.

"Make me cum, oppa," she moans with a slight hint of compassion in her voice.

It became the only thing that mattered in your world, making this Japanese piece of perfection cum. You licked as much and as fast as you could, focusing extra on her clit. Your saliva was coating her folds entirely, and she had started to moan softly.

While your mouth worked, you started to feel the light touch of Mina's fingers on your cock. She was pulling on your shaft with a clawing motion, applying the bare minimum amount of pressure needed for you to feel her touch. You are starting to lose focus of your goal, but you force yourself to continue your work.

You tilt your head forward slightly so that you can put her clit into your mouth. You start sucking on it hard while still licking away; This made Mina start moaning way louder. You move your lips from her clit to her entrance, slipping your tongue in as deep as it could go while your lips became a suction cup on her pussy.

Your changeup in style led to Mina also switching up hers. The soft clawing motion was replaced with a two handed tug as she jerked you off hard. You felt your entire leg twitch at her touch, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to hold back your orgasm. You fought through, determined to make Mina cum first no matter what.

While still licking her from the inside, you bring your hand up and start to rub circles around her clit. By the sound of her moans, you knew this was getting to her. After just a minute more of finger and mouth action, you feel Mina starting to squirm and her grip on your cock disappeared: she was close. You were relentless, making sure you would get her to where she needed to be.

Then it finally happened. Mina's squirming turned into shaking and her pussy unleashed a jet of liquid into your mouth. You were lightly supporting her body with your hands, but she completely fell over on her side. You could see her writhing in pleasure as she came, her legs shut tight with a hand between them. Once she finally regained her senses, she turned around to face you with her face right above your lower body.

"That was nice..." Mina coos while repeatedly planting kisses on your cock. "Now, do you want to cum?"

You lay there panting, barely able to lift your head up to look at Mina. You reach behind your back and grab the pillow, propping yourself up slightly. "I want whatever you want," you answer breathily.

She stops kissing and now grabs your cock very firmly, "you want to know what I want?" she asks, a hint of anger ringing through her words. "The other night, I'm laying on top of Nayeon when you unload all over her face," Mina continues, now stroking your cock slowly but firmly. "I let that one slide, but then again tonight you fucked our Tzuyu in front of everyone... and you finished on her face." Mina was glaring at you now, "when was the last time you finished on my face?"

You were flabbergasted, this is why Mina wasn't letting you cum tonight? She wanted to build it up as much as possible just so you could plaster her face? It was all starting to make sense now, minus the fact that during your previous sessions Mina had never asked for this. "Mina I-"

CRACK

"Is my face not pretty enough for you to finish on?" she asks coldly, still stroking your cock.

"Of course it is!"

She brings her hand to your cheek again, making you shut your eyes and brace for another slap. However, there was no slap. She very lightly pats your cheek, "then show me."

Mina slides off the edge of the bed and sits there on her knees with her face pointed upwards. You quickly follow her, sliding down the bed until you are at the base and then standing up in front of her. You start stroking your cock right in front of her face, and she sticks her tongue out to lick the tip. After being edged for so long, you knew it wouldn't take long. You were right, after just a bit of stroking you felt your orgasm coming.

"Mina..."

Just one word was all she needed to hear. She leaned back a bit, staring up at you. She was so pretty tonight. You started thinking about all the ways that Mina has been there for you, and you suddenly felt a rush of emotions while staring down at her.

Those emotions quickly washed away when the first spurt of your cum flew out. A single line going all the way from the top of her lip up her face and into her hair. You weren't ready for that much power, so you quickly pointed down. You start plastering her cheeks, switching between the two every couple of sprays.

She had closed her eyes after the first shot, but you were trying your best to aim around her mouth. It wasn't easy, it almost felt like your cock had a mind of its own as it kept pumping all over her face. Eventually your cock calmed down a bit, and you stepped forward so that you were above Mina now. The last few streams of your cum started to drip on her chin, but you leaned forward so that the final few drops landed on her nose.

There is a pause while you look down at Mina's painted face. She still had her eyes shut, but she was smiling. You crouch down in front of her, not caring about the mess you made, and kiss her passionately. After the kiss, you lean back and wipe your mouth.

Mina had opened her eyes and was laughing at you, "not a fan of the taste?"

"It's less the taste and more the idea."

Mina gazed deeply into your eyes while running a finger across her cheek. She put the cum-coated finger into her mouth and gave it a quick suck. "I personally love the idea."

The two of you had cleaned up and you were laying on the bed while watching Mina pack up the rest of her stuff. She was so adorable, wearing an oversized shirt and some shorts.

"So, Mina."

She turns to face you while rolling up a pair of socks. "Hm?"

"I don't think you have ever called me oppa while we fucked before."

Mina starts to blush and returns to her folding, "what? I didn't call you Oppa..."

You start to smile and sit up on the bed, "you definitely did."

Mina tried to hide it, but her face was bright red, "you're imagining things."

You slide off the bed and walk up to her. "Is my Minari embarrassed?" you ask while hugging her from behind.

She turned around to face you, she was still blushing but she was also smiling, "oh? Am I your Minari now?"

You give her a short kiss. "Do you want to be my Minari?"

She thinks to herself for a second before looking up and kissing you warmly. "Yeah. I do, oppa."

The two of you make out again. While kissing her, you pick her up from her butt and carry her to the bed. You lay her down on her back when your mouths finally part and she starts giggling.

"I'm really sorry, but I do still need to check one more room," you say regretfully while leaning over her.

She definitely looked a bit disappointed for a moment, but then she did her signature tiny smile while looking up at you, "that's okay, I had a lot of fun tonight."

You lean forward and kiss her one last time.

"Goodnight, Minari."

The final room you find yourself in was Nayeon's. You very quietly let yourself in, not wanting to wake her up if she was asleep as it was getting very late now. There was no need to be concerned, however, as Nayeon was sitting on a chair in her bathrobe with a little notebook in her hand.

"Not sleepy?" you ask as you take a seat at the base of her bed.

She puts the notebook down on the table before stretching and letting out a long yawn, "very, but couldn't fall asleep. I thought thinking about lyrics would help."

"And how's that working out?"

She smiles before standing up from the chair and sitting next to you on the bed, "not that well, clearly," she answers while placing a hand on your thigh. "Thanks for checking up on me, but I'm fine. I've sobered up quite a bit."

You place your hand on top of hers, "I know you're fine, but I still wanted to make sure."

Nayeon leans into you in a cutesy way, "why? You don't trust me?"

"I've seen the things you've done after drinking," you answer. "So, nope, I don't."

She laughs before standing up, "okay fair, but not tonight," she says before removing her robe and changing into a pair of silk pajamas. "I am exhausted and it's so late, I don't know why I can't sleep."

"Maybe you have something on your mind?" you suggest.

"Yeah, probably the image of you finishing on Tzuyu's face in front of everyone," Nayeon says as she slides into the sheets. "I'd be far too shy to do that."

"Do you think I went too far? I should have just said no to the punishment, that was definitely too much..."

"Relax, I was just kidding," Nayeon interjects after sensing your concern. "Plus Momo was texting me on the drive back to the hotel, I'm pretty sure Tzuyu isn't at all upset if what she said was happening in the backseat was true."

"I guess we weren't as subtle as I thought," you reply.

"I don't blame you," Nayeon says with a sly smile, "Tzuyu's unreal. Also don't get it twisted, I am definitely not too shy for that punishment."

You chuckle lightly before standing up and grabbing a bottle of water. As you sipped, you stared at Nayeon who was looking at her phone. She looked so cute tonight all snuggled up in the sheets. It was painfully obvious to you that she had tremendous stress nowadays, but you had to commend her ability to push through. You walk over to her and lean down to kiss her cheek. She doesn't move or react.

You sit down on the bed next to her and poke her cheek, "you sure you'll be alright alone tonight?"

She doesn't immediately answer, still staring at her phone despite the screen being off now. After a couple of seconds she turns to you and shakes her head slightly.

"Nayeon I can-'' you begin before stopping abruptly as Nayeon leaned forward and kissed you. You were caught off guard, not by the suddenness, but by how tender it felt. Your faces were pressed into each other while your tongues explored.

You almost forgot to breathe as you went off into another world with the adorable girl. Her plump lips very slowly separated from yours as she moved back. She maintained eye contact with you while she just breathed, her shoulders moving up and down.

"Will you spend the night?" she asks softly, never breaking eye contact.

You grab both of her hands, "yeah, I can."

Her eyes start to tear up and you take the opportunity to pull her into your embrace. "You girls sure are emotional tonight," you say while you rub her back.

She hits your back before separating from the hug while laughing, "you're so dumb sometimes."

You smile softly at her while wiping her eyes for her, "I'm so proud of all of you," you say warmly.

"It's really nice to hear that," Nayeon says while moving over in the bed to make room for you.

Nayeon had turned her back to you, giving you a bit of privacy while you quickly stripped down to your underwear. You slide into the bed and lay next to her, watching her from behind. She waits a moment before turning her head the slightest bit towards you.

You knew exactly what she wanted, and you slid forward to wrap your arms around her body. You couldn't see it, but you knew she was smiling right now. The two of you lay there together, Nayeon in your embrace, and within just a few seconds the same girl who couldn't fall asleep a couple of minutes ago was peacefully passed out in your arms.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
128K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
321K 4.5K 54
Twice is a world wide known girl group... we all know who they are But the world doesn't know you. A dead beat local artist that has been looking fo...
79.3K 3.1K 33
Yuna(You) and your team are part of the mafia. One day there were death threats posted on social media attacking the girls of a girl group TWICE. JYP...