SERAPHIC

By namjindimension

Kim seokjin helped his younger brother to marry the love of his life, what he didn't expect to stand in the R... More

prologue
New beginning
character intro
Surprise for The Dear Husband
once the stranger, now the lover?
Who are you?
MY PRETTY FLOWER
The two horizon of sky..
The prisonor of you
welcome home, love?
you and me
the aesthetic of seraphic
My salvation
The out cast
Demons and the wolf
MIRACLES AND TRAGEDIES
love conquers all.
SCARS

US

678 42 0
By namjindimension

Slight smut
Intersex seokjin
Prepare your holy water. 💦💦💧

Seokjin hands were searching for the man as he rolled down on the other side. The morning blush on the sky were really beautiful matching the hue on seokjin's cheeks. Seokjin drapped the quilt on himself and stood against the window. He sighed when the fresh air filled his oxygen chambers.

"The rain is around the corner" He concluded looking at the various clouds covering the sky. On the que, the cold breeze greeted his body. He put his both hands on the window, embracing the atmosphere. But his eyes widen when he saw the scene unfolding in front of his eyes.

The general was training with his horse, his torso glistened with sweat and a waist cloth tied around his waist. The black ink on his arms and neck highlighed at places.

" There, there" He tried to calm down his baby, and the horse leaned against his palm.

Seokjin felt the heat rising inside his body, he touched his temple. " Why the hell I got a slight fever, when I see alpha like this" He mumbled.

" It's really weird" He said.

Seokjin tied his hair in a bunch and stretch his arms, doing a little warm up. His almond orbs constantly on the man.

He turned his head towards the window, when he heard a soft giggle. His hands turning into a fist, when he heard how some servants were staring at his naked. Well, half naked, husband.

He gritted his teeth, when the lady glanced at the man's hands and bite her lips. If looks could kill, if only.

Seokjin draws the curtain harshly and existed the room.

" Morning ji--" Son hwa see how the omega ignored and left hurriedly.

" What the" She said and decided to follow him, wondering who is going to be the victim of his anger.

The alpha turned around when he heard the same tinkle of anklets.
" Jin" He found the omega standing in front of him, arms crossed on his chest. His eyes were totally boring holes behind him, his long silky locks tied in a bun, and the alpha eyes fell on the arch of his neck.

Son hwa leaned against the pillar as he saw how the couple keep staring at each other, more like seokjin glaring behind the man on some servant? Who has a bucket of water in her hands?

Namjoon followed the gaze of the omega, but before he can look back. A pair of hands cupped his face and smashed his lips to the alpha. And he heard a thud behind him and a soft gasp as someone ran away.

Namjoon hands wrapped around the omega's waist as the said omega kept devouring his mouth. He let seokjin his way with him until seokjin tried to back away, but the alpha tighten his hold on the omega as lift the omega in his arms, pulling him in a hungry kiss.

Son hwa left.

Seokjin gasped for breathe as the alpha tucked his hair behind his ear. The cold fingers against his warm skin was making him purr.

" Good morning, my dear omega " Namjoon said and kissed the corner of the omega's lips and saw how seokjin parted his lips.

The couple stumbled on the hallway, mouths feasting on each other as seokjin was pinned to the wooden walls. His once white skin was painted with red blotches.

As the pair heard approaching footsteps, they both parted and looked at each other. Seokjin hold Namjoon's hands and pulled him to the library. The room was bathed in dark and only a beam of light was entering the room, giving their Sillehoute on the opposite wall.

Namjoon hides his face in the omega's neck, inhaling the raw scent of the omega's.

" Can I" Namjoon asked fiddling with the knots of seokjin's hanfu.

" Yeah" Seokjin said throwing his head back as the teeth dug in his shoulder.
The soft white hanfu fall on the floor.

The rough skin of the alpha's palm on his naked waist was making him shudder. He sucked a breathe when the Alpha's hungery lips met his skin. His toes curled as he tilted his neck and the warm tingly feeling pooling in his belly. Seokjin combed his fingers in Namjoon's hair as he took alpha's pinna between his lips.

Namjoon's hands and lips exploring his skin inch by inch. Namjoon rested buried his face in the junction of the omega's neck and shoulder. Their chest heaving up and down in the same rhythm.

"Namjoon" Seokjin whispered.

" Mhm" The deep raspy voice against his skin sending shivers to seokjin's spine.

" Call me again " Namjoon said, his thumbs rubbing on the skin of omega's waist.

" Namjoon " Seokjin said and the alpha hummed rolling his tongue on seokjin's skin and sucking it.

"It feels icky " Seokjin said, and Namjoon detached himself, and looked at the omega who gazed down on the floor, white cheeks tinted with pink.

Namjoon lift the chin of the omega, looking for any discomfort in those brown doe eyes.

" May I? " He asked and the omega nodded, meekly to him.
Namjoon laced their fingers together and kissed seokjin's knuckles. Locking his gaze with the omega, the alpha kneeled in front of him. He kissed the omega's navel, the buttery skin against his lips.

Seokjin knees almost gave up as he leaned against the wall for the support. He looked at the man who was kneeling in front of him, the warm muscle against his lips, a gasped leave his mouth when the alpha nibbled on his skin. Namjoon

Namjoon put his hands on the silk skirt which was hugging the omega's waist. Seokjin looked at those dragon eyes staring intensely at him and he put his hands on alpha's neck bringing him closer as the man's mouth fiercely devoured him.

Namjoon's looked at the omega who has his eyes fixated upon. Seokjin's fingers threading into his hairs and namjoon softly pecked his navel, planting open mouth kisses there making seokjin threw his head back as he felt the slick running down his thighs. Namjoon hugged seokjin's waist, breathing against seokjin's belly.

Catching his breathe seokjin looked at the man who was constantly staring at him. Seokjin kneeled and namjoon was quick to take the omega in his lap. Lips parting, breaths mingling as they both kissed again and again, not even getting enough of each other.

•••

Son hwa looked in horror as the ex prime minister wife graced themselves with her presence in their house. Like always, she came with extra parade of servants and horses.
" This bitch, " Son hwa thought standing in front of her.

" Where is the Lord of the house " Kim ju-an asked, her eyes throwing daggers at her. As it was, ache her deeply to be in the presence of these mere servants.

" I'll call ji- master seokjin " Son hwa said Bowing to her and with out waiting for a reply she existed.

" Jin" Son hwa entered and seokjin threw the pallette on the floor.

" Yah, don't you--' seokjin paled when she looked at her horrified expression.

" The flamingo is here and asking for you " She muttered.

Seokjin looked at her wide eyed and he was on his toes., wiping his hands.

" What is she doing here? " He asked.
" I don't know, but she is with a parade. " Son hwa answerd as the destined Hall came to the view.

" Well, does she step a foot outside without the parde" Seokjin said and they both giggled.

Seokjin composed himself as the door opened and she bowed to the lady. The servants with many trays lined up in the room making him suffocate.

" Hello, Halmeoni " He said with tight lips.

" At ease" She said and scanning him up and down.

" Yeonbin's marriage date is decided. So it'll be an honor for kim household if the general of lunar grace is with his presence. " She said.

" I'll ask the alpha if--" Seokjin was cut mid sentence.

"Will do" She said and motion the servants to put the gifts in front of him.

" Leave " She said and all the servants empties the room. Son hwa looked at seokjin and when he nodded she also went outside.

" Seokjin " She chided.

" Here we go again " He thought.

" It's not nice to be this friendly with those poorly creatures. They are just blood suckers. Being your elder, will give you suggest to stay away from whores--" Her eyes going outside and seokjin gritted his teeth.

" Don't say anything stupid. "
" Don't say anything "
" Don't say"

Seokjin was repeatedly chanting it.

" Son hwa that little bit-"she was cut mid sentence.

" Halmeoni " Seokjin cracked his neck at the lady and the lady glared at her, the disrespect.

" Well, I heard enough stories about your blood suckers," He said and leaned towards the lady.

" Or we can say how you used them to suck yourselves out" His eyes casted down her legs.

" So tell me who is the real whore" He whispered.

" KIM SEOKJIN " Kim ju an shouted at the top of her lungs.

"That's my name lady and if your work is done. You may leave" He said as the old woman stomped her feet and her face was getting red.

" You little shit, you just watch" She said and slammed the door making seokjin flinch at the sound.

" They all are same" Seokjin muttered.

" What you said to her" Son hwa asked.

" Nothing just good old days" He said and winked at her, and they both giggled.

" Son hi" He says "

" Donate the gifts, aagi" Seokjin said Patting her head

" Yah, you fucker" She said and hit him on ribs, making seokjin wince.

"Yah, are you a bull or what" Seokjin said.

In return, son hwa shows his tongue at her.

The Omega's mind was wandering in all the directions, the appearance of grandma Kim and her invitation? A shiver ran down his spine, ah he left the window open. Seokjin still didn't make any effort to get up and close the window. The grey hue was spreading on the horizon, but unlike any other day, today it doesn't calm him nevertheless increased the anxiety.

The omega tucked his knees under his chin, sitting on the bed. He crossed his hands on chest and start to pat his shoulders.

" It's alright "

" It will be fine"

He muttered and closed his eyes, resting his head on his knees. Seokjin's toes dug on the matters as the room gets more  chilly.

" We will be okay" A voice muttered and a pair of arms embraced him from behind, as  seokjin's body  warmed up to him.

"Joonie " Seokjin sighed he laced their palms together.

" We will be fine, my love. Trust me" The alpha said and planted a kiss on seokjin's forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
39.4K 1K 53
USE THIS BOOK FOR YOUR LEOPIKA HEART FILL IT WITH ✨JOY✨ AND ✨ANGST✨ THIS BOOK WILL BE ABOUT MY HEADCANNONS ABOUT LEORIO AND KURAPIKA AND IT WILL HA...
33.7K 2.1K 36
'I think I'm falling in love with him. It's scary, yes but I refuse to let my past get in the way of my happiness. He's all I need.' TW⚠️: Abuse and...