Khaani Reboot

By _ma_belle_

What happens when Mir Hadi claims that he didn't kill Khaani's brother? Is he lying to get Khaani or is he te... More

Original Drama Story
The world fell apart
Where did he go?
Hi!
Not Found
Rivalries
Who's this 'Khaani'?
Stalker
College
Beginning of Chaos
What went down in the hospital
Proposal
Captive
Mrs Mir Hadi
Guns N roses
Love me like you do
Enmities clash again
It came crashing down 7 years ago
The Mir Brothers
To set you free
Estrangement
Come back like a boomerang
Searching...
Without You
The Aftermath
Setting my heart on fire
Hanging by a thread
New hope
Alleged Coward
A Step Closer
Verdict

In Flesh and Bone

181 12 8
By _ma_belle_

There he was, sitting helplessly, while he saw the love of his life, with someone else, who was the reason behind that beautiful smile of hers today. In those few moments that Sanam was saying bye to the guy, Hadi felt that all of his love was too small, in front of this unknown person. He made her smile, like she was free from anything and everything. In this moment, he realized that his brother had lied his way through to his recovery, gave him false hope of Khaani always being with him and waiting for him. He doesn't know who he should lay his frustration on, the only people he loves?

Hamza jolted Hadi back to reality, and he saw the cup of coffee fell from Sanam's hands. Her wide eyes are even wider now.
As they both have eye contact, a tear, which was supposed to die down, fell from Hadi's eye. He wiped it with his bruised hands, took one more look at Sanam, and told Hamza to take him away from there.
"Sanam sharam aani chahiye tumhein. Tum mohabbat ke naam par aik daag ho bas, daag. Tum mein itni si bhi-" Hamza says as he gets interrupted.
"-Bhai bas karein! Apko ussey kuchh kehne ka bilkul haq nahi hai.
"Lekin Hadi."
"Please bhai. Mujhe ghar le chalein mujhe mama se milna hai."
"Haan."
Khaani stays frozen there even though Hadi, Hamza and their guards leave. Her soul cannot handle the weight of her body, so she sits, or more like falls down on the floor. While all the things run in her mind, one thing stands out.
One day when they were still married and at Hadi's house. She deliberately joked to him saying she had a boyfriend in college, to which he responded, "Jis din main tumhari aisi baaton par gussa ya naraz na hua, toh samajh lena uss din mere dukh aur sabr ki intehaa ho gayi." And she remembers how just now Hadi gave her a faint smile. He really is hurt, broken inside.

After a while, she stiffens up her face as she gets reminded of Sarim, and gets up to go inside.
----------------------------------------
Hadi's mother welcomes him home with as much tears as there is love. Mir Shah is happy too but he looks like he is in stress about something.

"Aaj mere bhai ke ghar aane ki khushi mein party karenge." Hamza says with excitement.

"Arrey nahi Mir Hamza, aapke chhote bhai ko rest ki zarurat hai." Sitaara is concerned. "Aur haan beta Hamza, aapa koi guest room mein intezaar kar raha hai."
"Ji aunty. Kaun?"
"Aap hi jaa kar dekh lein."

Hamza goes inside and finds his friend from New York, Momina, sitting there waiting for him.

"Mona?!" Hamz says as he is pleasantly surprised.

"Hamza!" She turns to see him and gets up to go and hug him."

"Arrey Madam yeh New York nahi hai. Kisi ne dekh liya toh galat sochenge."

"Toh sochne do. Hamara kya jata hai." Mona smirks, and puts her hands on Hamza's face.

"I've missed you Hamza."

"Me too, chalo tumhein mama baba se milayein."

"I'm so excited to meet Mr. Hadi!" She jumps in excitement.

Momina is an extroverted, strong, bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl, whose personality is the entire opposite of Hamza. But when he's with her, she brings out the fun version of him. She is the daughter of one of the businessman in New York that Hamza does business with. They became friends as Momina handled her father's business while he was out of the city. She did not like Hamza at first as she thought he was this arrogant, rude man, but once she started to know him better, she started liking him. She had even confessed her feelings to him but he denied, telling her about Zoya and all that he'd done in Pakistan, they had then decided to always be best friends. Momina saw past that criminal and that arrogant, well-preserved man, that there was just a child who lost her mother at a young age, whose father put political pressure on him, and who just needed love, in any shape or form, so she just suppressed her feelings just because she wanted to be by his side.

After Momina meets his father and Sitaara, they go to meet Hadi.

"Hamza how come your younger brother is married and you're not?"

"He's separated. Uskey samne aisa kuchh mat bolna."

"Oh, lekin kyun, tumne toh picture bheji thi un dono ki?"

"I'll tell you later, alligator." He winks at her and opens the door to go outside in the lawn where Hadi is sitting with Ali.

"Hadi, this is Momina. Maine tumhein bataya tha na, Bashir uncle ki beti."

"Oh, hi Momina! Kaisi hain app. Bahot tareef suni hai aapki." Hadi says with a charming smile, even though he is wounded.

"Hi, main toh theek hun. Aap mere aane se pehle accident karva baithe hain. Hamza told me you know all the cool places in Karachi. I was hoping aap mujhe le kar chaloge."

"Zaroor.  Hamza ne bataya nahi aap a rahi hain."

"Arrey! Mona ne bhi bataya hi nahi mujhe." Hamza defends himself.

"Oh, Mona!" Hadi laughs and narrows his eyes at Hamza as Momina is busy looking around at the flowers in the lawn.

"Abey yaar." Hamza said, gesturing a punch at Hadi.

-----------------------------------------

It has been a  week since Hadi arrived home. He has been a lot better and doesn't need the wheelchair now. Even though he was occupied with meeting a lot of people and going places with Hamza and Momina, he still cannot stop thinking about Sanam. He keeps seeing that smile she had that day, turned into a frown when she saw him.

Momina and Hadi are good friends now. She shares her feelings for Hamza with Hadi and how he is still rooting for Zoya. Hadi feels for her as Hamza had told him that Zoya got married, but he still isn't thinking about moving on.

Next day, Hadi woke up and went downstairs, he saw Hamza, Mir Shah, Sitaara and Momina sitting rather seriously in the living room. It was as if they are in stress about something. He goes to them.

"Hello? Good morning? Koi chai dega? Aap sab aise kyun baithe hain."

Hamza clenches his jaw, gets up and holds his arm to take him away.

"Hadi, apne kamre mein chale jaao. IGP(Inspector-General of Police) aaya hai tumhein arrest karne ke liye. Humne ussey kaha hai ke tum ghar par nahi ho kisi aur din aa jaye. Lekin woh wait kar raha hai tumhari. Jab woh chala gaya toh tum Karachi se chale jana, aur fir hum tumhara America ka visa lagva denge."

"Bhai hold on aik minute. Kya ho raha hai. IGP kyun aaya hai?"

"Tumhari khabar raato raat social media par viral ho gayi hai. Aawaam bahot gusse mein hai aur out of control ho raha hai sab kuchh. Kisi non-profit foundation ne yeh baat social media par failayi hai ke tumne Sarim ka qatal kiya hai aur ab bhi arrest nahi hue. Police par sawaal utth rahe hain. Iss mamle mein ab baba bhi kuchh nahi kar sakte."

"Arrey! Itni si baat." Hadi laughs and starts walking out to the door where IGP is.

Momina's eyes widen and she runs to him.

"Hadi, dekho mujhe pata hai tumhare dimag mein kya chal raha hai, lekin please, don't go to the police. You'll be arrested."

"Momina, let me handle this please." He says calmly and sets her aside politely. 

As he goes outside, he calls to the IGP.

"Faizal Saab!" He shouts, and smiles, while putting his hands up, for the IGP to put handcuffs on him.

His whole family along with Momina is astounded and speechless at this gesture of Hadi, they cannot do anything now. He sees Ali as well coming from outside, with fear on his face.

"Jaldi kijiye arrest IGP saab, aapka time zaya hone se bacha diya maine."

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 20.9K 73
This Story is the continuation of Book KHAMOSHI if u want to understand the plot you need to read the previous Two books TANHAYEE and KHAMOSHI.. T...
106K 9.1K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
125K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
447K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...