Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

49

24 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 49

    "Ordinary people? Sir, whose position are you speaking from?" Jiujiulin asked back, and the words used by the other party were condescending.

    He turned his head and saw the color of the chess pieces represented by Gogol. Logically speaking, the color of the golden general’s chess pieces should be the same as that of Fyodor, but in his eyes, it was a gray color.

    Jiujiulin's eyes flickered slightly, and the position of the white-haired magician was worth exploring.

    If the super-reasoning guess is correct, one of the prerequisites for Fyodor's ability to activate is to admit his own crimes. Due to insufficient information, it is temporarily impossible to determine whether the inner confession package is not included, and Jiujiulin tends to include it.

    No matter from which angle you look at it, this can be regarded as a very sinister trigger condition. No one has never done wrong things, and it is impossible for someone to truly achieve spiritual detachment, so that everyone in the world will go forward with guilt.

    Under Fyodor's scheming, if he hadn't locked the disturbing past in the memory palace just now, he would not be able to say those indifferent words without any fluctuations in his heart.

    Jiujiulin glanced around secretly, at least five monitors were hidden in the room.

    Mr. Kim Jiang openly admitted his crimes in front of Fyodor. Is this voluntarily handing over his life to the Russians?

    Doesn't the magician know Fyodor's ability

    ? The leak of the precondition of this triggering ability is meaningless, and it is unlikely.

    Then if the two are close companions...

    Hiss - it sounds particularly uncomfortable on Fyodor.

    Jiujiulin was frightened by his own thoughts, and shivered.

    "As a normal person, it is very common to feel guilty about taking other people's lives." Gogol described himself as an ordinary person with the exaggerated expressiveness unique to magicians.

    No matter how you look at it, the corners of your mouth are always raised, which looks weird.

    The cloak and the red pom-poms adorning the ends of his hair dangled in the air as he made dramatic, dramatic movements.

    Jiujiulin's eyes were unconsciously drawn to him.

    Then he heard Gogol's clear voice.

    "Ask, what is the way to break the emotional cage of guilt?" The magician was curious about his indifferent posture, which was clearly not written in the materials.

    Jiujiulin glanced at Gogol's gorgeous costume between a clown and a magician, and "Super Reasoning" found a secret door leading to Fyodor from the magician's fiery eyes.

    According to the details he observed, he pieced together the image of Gogol.

    The magician in front of him is like a shooting star shining across the sky. His flamboyant attire and behavior are undoubtedly contrary to the world. What is he burning his life for

    ? The word "cage" happened to uncover the key puzzle that constitutes the core of Gogol's image - freedom.

    A cage means being bound, and Gogol said in words that he believes that emotion is a kind of shackle, an existence that imprisons him. The opposite of bondage is freedom.

    So he imitated the magician's thinking, and responded to Gogol with Gogol's answer,

    "My method is tricky, and it is not worth mentioning. If you really want to say that the only way to break through the prison in the world... then it can only be death. Before being caught in the net of emotions, get rid of the body that dominates the mind in time, and truly achieve the freedom of the soul." "

    Wow—an annoying answer."

    Gogol was obviously pleasantly surprised by his answer, but let go of his hand in despair, The reaction of a magician cannot be easily predicted.

    The white hair on the forehead hangs down, casting shadows on Gogol's golden pupils, covering up the instant sparks in his eyes.

    Interesting person!

    Besides Fei Jia, the second person who understands his pursuit of freedom like a bird.

    "It's my turn, ask—"

    Jiujiulin secretly crushed the bug that he just touched from the back of the table, and approached the magician a few steps. Gogol didn't even hide, and watched his movements with great interest.

    Jiujiulin stood on tiptoe, avoiding the bug and whispered in the magician's ear, "Do you know that just now, if Fyodor is willing, he can kill you who admits guilt without accident?"

    He There was a hint of cunning in his eyes, the trigger condition of Fyodor's supernatural ability was his guess based on super reasoning observation.   

  Gogol's pupils constrict, he has always wanted to inquire about his best friend's supernatural powers, but he has found

    nothing so far... Is it really as the young man said ? 

    Gogol followed his free will and was about to attack the blond youth.     "

The orld." Ninety-Nine Lin caught his attack tendency, stopped and started, and took advantage of the trend to crush the bugs in the room one by one. 

    However, Jiujiulin didn't know that, thirty meters away, Fyodor took off the miniature earphones at the first second of the time stop and put them aside.  

   The black-haired Russian watched with satisfaction that the situation developed as he expected, and he counted softly for seconds, "Five, six..."    

 When he counted to the seventh second, time resumed flowing. device.   

  Beside Fyodor, in the tape recorder playing the same tape as the hut, the second act of the overture experienced a stormy climax through repeated repetitions.     

At that time, he wrote for Gogol and Jiujiulin, the climax that will be staged in the hut - Gogol "betrayed" himself and brought Jiujiulin to himself.  

   And what will Gogol do once he realizes that he made the decision he expected?    

 Gogol would question whether his choice followed the soul, and he couldn't tolerate himself as a "best friend" having his life taken away by others.   

  Fyodor couldn't wait to see the second betrayal of the counter-rebels, and the distorted moment when Jiujiulin's face turned from joy to consternation.

    But a hunter needs patience, he has to wait, just a little while.

    in the cabin.

    Jiujiulin asked, "What's your definition of freedom?"

    Gogol blinked, and double-checked the position of the blond-haired youth in an instant like magic.

    After listening to the question, he ignited his curiosity, tapped his brain, and replied, "This is a humid and warm cage. I am looking for a way to escape from it, a way to break free from the thread of fate woven by the gods." After listening to

    him Jiujiulin really understood that Gogol's pursuit is a paradox.

    Undoubtedly, he wanted freedom, but freedom was defined by the brain he was trying to get rid of.

    "You can't do it," he said, pulling out his chair and sitting where Fyodor had been.

    "Material determines consciousness. Hundreds of millions of brain cells form your free will. The body you break free is the existence that constitutes your thinking, and the freedom you pursue has never existed." ——Jiu Jiulin really wants to

    be Gogol broke the fulcrum of existence in this way, but he didn't say it.

    He lowered his eyelids, as if he had lost interest, and said lazily, "You can't even escape the guilt of murdering. The moment you came here to help Fyodor, you have been dominated by emotions." "No, it's me.

    Every A decision is made by 'I'." Gogol coldly emphasized, "Freedom is a bird that soars in the sky without being bound by gravity, and the low-level regulations that follow the scriptures cannot convince me." "I am curious about your relationship with

    Fyodor " Jiujiulin ignored his words and asked curiously while holding his chin.

    Just like the glass beads aimed at the light suddenly brightened, Gogol's eyes lit up, and he sighed, "That's my best friend, my only bond, and as long as (kill him)..." "Just kill him

    , You will be free forever." Jiujiulin felt amused and said in a low voice.

    He could understand Gogol but could never agree.

    Being pointed out one step ahead of time, Gogol looked at him with gentle eyes that made hair stand on end.

    The magician murmured softly, "Yes, if you kill Fei Jia, I will be free from the emotional brainwashing, and we will become free birds together." "There is

    one thing I haven't explained yet." Jiu Jiulin looked up at He, "Friendship should be equal, but you and Fyodor are no longer equal." "

    As I said before, your 'best friend' can kill you at any time if he wants.

    You are conditioned unilaterally Yes, even if I die, I will be imprisoned in the subordination relationship.

    The me who has no sense of guilt in your mouth and duplicity, is truly free, and has the freedom to belong to life from Fyodor."

    Realizing what he said It might be true, Gogol's eyelashes trembled slightly.

    "You want me to take you to Fei Jia." Gogol was also unambiguous, directly pointing out his intention.

    "Not all."

    As he said, Jiujiulin glanced at the chessboard, and found Pushkin who was moving precisely in the direction of Fyodor, and instantly found himself in the fog.

    Did Pushkin really lead Zhongyuan Zhongya to Fyodor under his guidance?

    Even if Gogol betrayed Fyodor as he wished, wouldn't it be out of the opponent's plan?

    Maybe when he thought he was starting to break the game, things were going according to Fyodor's plan...

    So where was the real way to break the game?

    Jiujiulin turned to Gogol, who was in motion, and replaced himself in Fyodor's role to start simulating reasoning.

    How to maximize the benefits in the case of Pushkin?

    Let Zhongyuan Zhongye and himself eat into a coma!

    Seeing Pushkin getting closer to Fyodor, Jiujiulin thought of something and laughed.

    He put forward an idea and asked Gogol, "If you have a possibility in front of you, the possibility of dying with Fyodor, would you like to hear my thoughts?

    " Make a statement, give Gogol enough freedom, and wait for him to make a choice.

    Hearing this, the white-haired magician's heart was pounding. Just fantasizing about turning into a bird with his best friend, he couldn't help but want to go out into the sun, into the noisy crowd, and tell everyone enthusiastically.

    "I'm going to kill Fei Jia with my own hands." Gogol slowly leaned down, aiming his golden pupils at Jiujiulin's same golden eyes, and said word by word.

    Jiujiulin shrugged and said lightly, "No one can guarantee that Fyodor can be killed, otherwise you and I would not meet here." "

    Take me to see Fyodor." He stretched Waist, "When the time comes, you will make your own decision."

    Jiujiu Lin thought, that would be romantic enough, a Quixote-style absurd way to die.

    Fyodor would not like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 502 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...
12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
26K 675 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...