Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

45

32 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 45

    "Have you seen the video tape that the director sent to the detective agency?" Osamu Dazai asked Atsushi Nakajima.

    Atsushi Nakajima nodded, he purposely read it several times to note down the figure and appearance of the fleeing patient.

    Osamu Dazai touched the screen with his fingertips, and the video started playing.

    In the dark interface, a beam of light shines down to illuminate the target tied to the chair.

    The special mask covers the target's entire face, including the eyes.

    "He is very similar to the person in the video tape." Atsushi Nakajima said.

    Although the face cannot be seen clearly, all features can be matched. It is almost inseparable, and the escaped patient is the trial object in the game.

    The recording continues.

    The corners of the mouth of the mask evoked a polite smile with a standard arc, and the black and empty eyes were aimed directly at the camera, which was particularly creepy in the silent background sound.

    Suddenly, a large screen behind the target lights up, showing the final number of voters.

    63,925 people chose "please die the scum".

    The screen slowly rolled over a line of words and began to execute.

    At the same time, the crimes committed by the target are listed on the screen one by one.

    The camera imitates the first-person perspective of a gun shooting game, three shots are fired in a row, rough hitting special effects and three real gunshot wounds appear on the trial target.

    Congratulations on passing.

    Accompanied by the sound effect of fireworks exploding, the screen was plunged into darkness amid the colorful ribbons floating down the screen.

    Atsushi Nakajima's dazed expression was reflected on the black screen.

    "The patient has been found, and the work is done~" Osamu Dazai put away the phone, and the raised ending sound woke up Atsushi Nakajima.

    "No, Mr. Dazai." Atsushi Nakajima obviously took Dazai's words seriously.

    He quickly grabbed the corner of the windbreaker, racked his brains and said, "It is more convincing to find the body and further confirm that it is the same person... Ah, and, this is already considered a vicious case, we cannot let the culprit go." "

    Eh—— Just show the video to the dean and call the police." Osamu Dazai made a gesture to go back.

    Jiujiu Lin was amused by Nakajima Atsushi's gaze, and was about to step forward and tell him that Osamu Dazai had no intention of running away.

    Before he could open his mouth, he saw the black-haired young man winking at him, making mouth gestures, shhh——

    really...

    Jiujiu Lin turned his eyes away, and he grabbed his little friend's wrist and walked into the residential building.

    "Mr. Dazai must have discovered the clue early in the morning and brought Atsushi here. It is not the effect of the Tarot cards. The

    prisoner may be in the building. Atsushi, let's go in and take a look."

    They checked floor by floor, this building The building has been built for a long time, and the condition is very poor. All the residents have moved out.

    Until reaching the top floor, the overly neat front of the middle one was separated from the dusty collar door.

    Osamu Dazai walked slowly behind them and yawned, showing a lack of interest and a lazy look.

    Standing at the door, Atsushi Nakajima was a little nervous, "Sorry for the interruption, we want to visit..."

    Before he could finish shouting, Jiujiulin tentatively pinched the doorknob, and the door opened.

    "Aren't you going in?"

    Atsushi Nakajima opened his mouth and nodded silently.

    Jiujiulin saw that he wanted to ask if it was not good to break into a private house, so he explained to him, "I just searched the news, and it was reported that at the beginning of March, all the residents in this area had moved out. The project was originally scheduled to start in April, but the

    group's funds seem to have gone wrong, and the start of the project has become nowhere in sight. Don't worry, the person living here must not be the owner's family."

    As soon as he entered the entrance, Atsushi Nakajima keenly caught the faint sound of the machine running, and he hurriedly followed the sound source to the study room, which was a working paper shredder.

    Atsushi Nakajima rushed over, only saving the last half of the paper, and a few lines of unclear language were printed on the paper.

    "You can't detect without thinking, idiot, original sin..."

    Jiujiulin took a look, and it was full of sentences that seemed to be profound and philosophical, but they didn't make any sense after careful study.

    Looking at the basket full of shredded paper, he always felt that the room was full of discord.

    Where is it?

    "Look, Lin, everything is placed at the same angle. Could there be any clues hidden?" Atsushi Nakajima tried to deduce some clues from the details.

    When Ninety-Nine Lin heard this, he had a flash of inspiration.

    right! Except for the busy paper shredder, everything in the room was in order, and it didn't look like he was running away in a hurry after receiving the news.

    If the person has enough time, the shredder should not work overtime, and there is still half a sheet of paper left; and when the time is tight, it is impossible to adjust the angle of the accessories and furniture.

    Jiujiulin walked out of the study to check the situation in other rooms.

    Sure enough, there was no mess in the living room, bedroom, or kitchen, and even the slippers in the hallway were lying safely in the shoe cabinet.

    He could imagine that person cleaning up the information in a leisurely manner. The shredder was nothing more than a trick or a bad taste.

    Osamu Dazai sat down on the sofa, resting his chin on Atsushi Nakajima and turning it inside out.

    The white-haired boy walked over with his head down, and said in frustration, "I didn't find any clues. Hey, where is Lin?"

    Osamu Dazai pointed in the direction of the balcony, "Here, look at the scenery."

    Jiu Jiulin heard their conversation verbatim.

    He didn't learn how to touch fish like Mr. Dazai!

    Under his feet, the chessboard that only he can see covers the entire city of Yokohama. Yokohama is no different than Sardinia. There are only a few people in Sardinia. The situation is clear and clear at a glance.

    Yokohama's chessboard is more complex than Tokyo's subway lines, with chess pieces of all levels scattered all over the city.

    The characters on the chessboard will also change their chess pieces according to the situation. For example, one day a certain force was Japanese shogi, and the next day it became an unnamed Othello...and so on.

    Without super reasoning, Ninety-Nine Lin could only roughly guess a few forces.

    Dazai "step" in Japanese shogi plays the game with Nakajima "horn" behind him.

    In the direction of the Yokohama landmark, the Black Queen is surrounded by countless Reversi, which is particularly eye-catching.

    Instead, the White Queen takes the place of the Armed Detective Agency, facing off against the Port Mafia.

    The target of his mission, Fyodor, turned into a king to occupy the key breakpoint, eyeing him like a tiger.

    The "King's Chessboard" is not without restrictions, the higher the level of the chess piece, the less the number of times it can be operated. Before mobilizing chess pieces such as the queen that can only be operated once, Jiujiulin must be extremely cautious.

    Right now he doesn't intend to directly manipulate any of the king generals, Jiu Jiulin looked down at the unexpected joy beside him.

    A black "pawn" is within reach of the chessboard plane, and he is about to leave the grid where the residential building is located.

    In reality, he may be in a secret room in the basement or building, and he can escape immediately.

    Ninety-Nine Lin raised his index finger at the little soldier with the heavy burden, and slapped the little soldier onto the chessboard with his face on the ground.

    In chess, knocking down the king generally means admitting defeat, so what about putting down the pawns?

    Seeing the new operation of the negotiator, the system was stuck for a second, and there was no system to stop it, and the auxiliary program immediately determined that the move took effect.

    Seeing that the effect of "putting down the pawns as admitting defeat and exiting the chessboard" is about to be triggered in the real world, the system urgently intercepts it.

    This time I couldn't confirm the situation with my eyes immediately, so Jiujiulin clicked on the page to check the final effect.

    The words "The sideways pawn exits the chessboard" were erased one by one, and he watched another line of words appearing next to him -

    the bug in chess where a pawn fell to the ground was regarded as an admission of defeat has been fixed, and the effect of this move is changed to The soldier fell down on the spot and fainted for 5 minutes.

    Please agree to respect the rules! The system reminded Jiujiulin again.

    The "soldier" who thought he was successful in running was almost forced to step over the success and walk out of the stage of life directly, and stepped into the Santu River; fortunately, the system turned the tide and the soldier survived, but when he took the next step, his left foot tripped over his right foot. He fell face down and fell unconscious for five minutes.

    When "Bing" opened his eyes again, he saw the three heads of Bai Jinhei gathered around him, saying in unison:

    "Are you awake?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
44.7K 982 25
In the first place, Ririka Momobami sticking with Mary Saotome is only for the election reason. Mary getting annoying with this VICE PRES GIRL. Mary...
12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
3.3K 192 83
Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan Tomie is a person with supernatural power...