Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

42

29 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 42

    We encountered an attack in Rome, and the enemy's stand-in ability was very difficult, but luckily we were killed.

    In addition, we successfully met with the mysterious person. After hearing about your deeds, Mr. Polnareff strongly stated that he must meet you before leaving Italy. —— Giorno

    So far, the assassination team and Diablo's personal guards have been dealt with. After Giorno returned to the headquarters, he began to take over all of Diablo's forces.

    When receiving the text message from Giorno, Jiujiu Lin had already fished out the Tenni Hoko from the shallow sea.

    He never expected that Teacher Wutiao's handy seal was really handy, without any exaggeration.

    Because Jiujiulin couldn't see Melancholic Blues, Apaki relayed to him the movements of the white-haired man.

    "He held the knife, probably used the technique you mentioned, and then threw the thing out like water. It seemed that the number of bounces was not ideal, so he pretended not to see it, turned around and left." Looking at the purple

    hair With the man's indescribable expression, Jiu Jiulin felt a picture appear in front of his eyes.

    "...Thank you very much." I would also like to thank Mr. Wutiao, who is not good at swimming, otherwise he would have to dive farther to get super-class spell objects.

    In fact, Jiujiulin couldn't break the seal on the Tianni Hoko. The seal fixed the special-grade cursed object on the bottom of the sea and could not be moved.

    With an idea, he used the steel chain fingers to divide the Tianni Hoko into several parts, the circuit of the technique was broken, and the seal was invalidated. He put it in a bag and brought it back.

    [Fragmented Tennishoko]

    Eleven years have passed, may I ask Mr. Gojo, has your technique improved now? [Touch][Touch]—Ninety-nine Lin Yuan

    's Gojo Satoru in Japan dug out this memory from a corner, and he immediately teleported to the beach and threw a stone full of confidence.

    Seeing the stone sank without hesitation, Gojo Satoru's expression remained unchanged, and he picked up another stone and imbued it with spell power.

    Refreshingly, he recorded a video of a stone jumping eighty-eight times, sent it to Jiujiulin, and attached a link to an article-the world record for water drifting was born, eighty-eight jumps in a row!

    Lin Jiang, do you want to compare, my stone can jump all the way from the Sea of ​​Japan to the Mediterranean [proud]. ——Gojo Satoru

    , didn't the teacher think I couldn't see that you were cheating?

    Ninety-Nine Lin always had a feeling of being unexpected and reasonable.

    "What's wrong?" Seeing him slowing down, Apache turned around and asked politely.

    I felt familiar with the indescribable expression on his face.

    "No, it's not important, let's go to the headquarters." Jiu Jiulin shook his head and put away his phone.

    When the two arrived at the enthusiasm headquarters, the guards at the gate were changing shifts.

    The guide who had been waiting at the side took them to meet Giorno.

    Only Giorno and Naranga are in the office, and Bugarati and Mista are sorting out the information left by Diablo.

    Originally, Mista was appointed as the godfather's personal guard, but because the young genius Naranja couldn't figure out the twists and turns, he stayed in the office to write arithmetic problems.

    "I don't know how to answer this question. When will Fugo come back?" Naranja asked Giorno, who was buried in the documents, lying on the table listlessly.

    "Little ghost, have you already contacted Fugo?" Apache's tone was not polite just because Giorno became his boss.

    "Yes, he said to think about it." Giorno, who was seriously looking at the documents, faintly showed his aura as a big boss in the future. When he saw them coming back, he smiled and asked about the progress of the matter.

    "Thanks to Apaki, I found the special curse object." Jiujiulin sat down on the sofa beside him, "When will the godfather's coronation ceremony be held?

    " Also invite Lin to attend as a quasi-cadre." Giorno took out a stack of documents from a drawer and handed them to him.

    "Before the Trish incident, the enthusiastic party was in contact with the Yokohama Port Mafia.

    According to the documents, we have basically reached a cooperation on weapons. It was originally scheduled to send people to Japan to discuss in detail within one month. It just so happens that I will ask Lin Already."

    Ninety-Nine Lin took the document and looked through it carefully, and the two parties obviously had the image of long-term cooperation. In terms of size, if it goes well, Enthusiasm will become one of the largest partners of the port mafia, a proper party A.

    A smile flashed in his eyes, this is something that even Mori Ogai must seriously consider.

    Whether it is right or wrong, he believes that Mori Ogai will make the right choice.

    "No problem, I will be stationed in Japan when I go back this time." Ninety-Nine Forest responded.

    The tall, silver-haired man knocked on the door politely, pushed the door open and entered.

    "Wow, you were the one who killed Diablo? Sure enough, a hero is born!" The

    enthusiastic Frenchman stepped forward to give Jiujiulin a big hug. He was pressed to the tip of his nose by Polnareff's hard chest muscles. flushed.

    "No, you are." Ninety-Nine Lin saved his face and boasted.

    He had seen the silver-haired man's stand-in in Dior's expansion, and even from Dior's point of view, the "Silver Chariot" was very handsome.

    Polnareff himself is just like the corresponding Tarot chariot card, simple, focused, and an admirable warrior.

    "If there is a chance, I will take you to meet my old friend Jotaro, he is much better than me. Haha, when we were young, we went to Egypt to kill vampires together." Polnareff beamed, "That is invincible Platinum Star!"

    Jiujiu Lin nodded in agreement, as a stand-in of the same type as "World", Platinum Star is superior in all aspects except that the maximum stop time is four seconds shorter than that of World.

    World is the most commonly used skill in his skill page, so it's hard to imagine what kind of strength Platinum Star has achieved.

    "There is news that Professor Kujo has returned to Japan recently, how about Mr. Polnareff and Lin go back to Japan to have a look?" Giorno said.

    Giorno, who was studying in middle school, had to admit that he was stunned for a second when he saw Jotaro Kujo's academic qualifications. And the other party is running around the world in order to study marine life, it is really rare to meet on weekdays.

    "Call first and ask?" Jiujiulin looked at the excited silver-haired man.

    "Yes, there is also a phone. I'm afraid Diablo will find out, and he has been afraid to contact the outside world, and almost forgot about the phone." Polnareff rushed out to buy a mobile phone, but he was demented in his later years It was also impossible to forget Jotaro's phone number.

    Jiujiulin had a good time in Italy for a few days. During the period, with the progress of the passionate property inventory, money was continuously transferred to the account.

    Although it can't keep up with the 650 million to unlock the next character, it's no problem to unlock a mission goal. Based on the uncertain whereabouts of the two-faced Su Nuo's fingers, Jiu Jiulin first unlocked the information about the King of Curses.

    Congratulations to the agreement parties for successfully unlocking "Two-faced Nuo".

    He clicked on the little red dot to check. The system did not make any small moves this time, and the unlocked information table was actually worth 13 million.

    The owner and location of the remaining 12 fingers are listed in detail above, and it is marked to be updated once a day.

    Miraculously, not only did Rime find another finger, but Fyodor also had two.

    Jiujiulin wondered why Fyodor needed his fingers. If he wanted to get involved in the magic world, the Shibuya incident obviously ranked first.

    Although the finger belonged to Fyodor, it showed that the location was in Tokyo. For this reason, he made a special judgment that the Russians were still in Yokohama from the chessboard.

    Jiujiulin didn't believe in evil, and then glanced at the chessboard with super reasoning.

    "Don't worry, he just found it interesting, and he just found out that you were looking for your fingers to mess with you."

    Jiu Jiulin said to himself ten minutes later.

    Then, he remembered that no matter what he said, others would forget it completely, even himself... It's

    better to tell the obvious things to the person involved, anyway, sooner or later you will know, just treat it as a shock in advance.

    Jiujiulin's eyes lit up, he jumped off the couch and ran out.

    "Gioruno." Ninety-Nine Lin trotted into the office and looked at the busy godfather, "Your father is Dio Brando." There was

    thunder on the ground, and Gioruno's signing hand stopped.

    Of course he knew who Dior was, and the chatty Polnareff had already chatted with him about his trip to Egypt.

    Dior, the embodiment of evil in the French population. As for the shameful title of Emperor of the Night, forgive him for not being able to say it.

    "Lin..." Giorno hesitated to speak.

    Ninety-nine Lintoji continued, "But strictly speaking, you have the blood of the Joestar family. After all, Dio's body is not his, but Jonathan Joestar's. If it is more serious, Kujo Jotaro should be called You...Second Great Grandpa?"

    The topic stopped here, Giorno and Jiujiulin couldn't help imagining the picture, and Qiqi shuddered.

    "Excuse me." Ninety-Nine Lin covered his face, and took a look at the page. Fortunately, the countdown was over soon.

    "I think this matter is still a little... Uh, sorry?" Giorno suddenly forgot what he wanted to say.

    He and Ninety-Nine Lin looked at each other, the two pairs of eyes, one golden and one green, looked exactly the same, with a trace of happiness in the circle.

    "It's okay, then I'll go first. If I remember correctly, the coronation ceremony is at two o'clock in the afternoon?" Jiu Jiulin changed the topic.

    After all, it is a sequela of "super reasoning".

    The coronation ceremony was as Giorno said—everything was kept simple, with only a few cadres and some important members participating.

    It is worth mentioning that Fugo finally came back before the coronation ceremony.

    When Naranja saw him, he handed over the math problems he had consciously done in the past few days with tears in his eyes.

    After reading his homework, Fuge, who was still a little uncomfortable at first, was so angry that he grabbed the pen and started to fight with Nalanga.

    "You mentally retarded, how many times do you have to teach me to understand!"

    "Bastard, how dare you call me mentally retarded, I'll kill you, Fuge!"

    Jiujiulin stared blankly.

    "Just get used to it. I don't think it's right if they don't argue three or four times a day." Mista who passed by comforted him.

    No, I can't get used to this kind of thing. He couldn't believe it.

    After the ceremony, Giorno sent several people to Yokohama with Kujiubin.

    Before leaving, Jiujiulin sorted out the bits and pieces of souvenirs he had bought in the past few days, packed them one by one and stuffed them into greeting cards.

    Because the quantity was too large, he finally chose to mail it directly to the High School of Conjuration.

    When boarding the plane, he sent a text message to Gojo Satoru.

    Mr. Wujo, I will go to Yokohama first, and I expect to be back in two days. ——Ninety-Nine Forests

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 102 37
Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system retired, the system suddenly disappeared...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
26.1K 677 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.