My trust was blown away

By brokxnangxll

Hope you guys like my fanfic!! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Editors notes

Chapter 3

773 13 1
By brokxnangxll

-------------------------------
My trust was blown away
-------------------------------
Chapter 3-Chloe's pov
-------------------------------
"Well come on we need to go to the beach before it's too late"Maddie said. "Too late for what". "You'll see" said Maddie as she ran down the steps"."Bye Maddie's mom" I said as Maddie grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. I closed the door as fast as I could and ran to catch up with Maddie. We ran down to the beach were there were about 20 people. Maddie and I were walking on the sand looking at all the boys. That's when I saw him. It was Josh. Those blue eyes and his sandy brown hair. Maddie knew that I had a crush on him so she said "go talk to him, I think he likes you". I started walking and when I got to him he had the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. I opened my mouth to say something but that's when it happened.
--------------------------------
End of chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
383K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...