ZDMN : Of musings and daydrea...

Galing kay _the_meandering_soul

Just a collection of random plots / ideas that came into my mind which were turned to one-shots. Higit pa

Intro and Info !!!!
Growing comforts of intimacy
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS - 1]
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS -2 ]
All those little things....
The Shergill's out of the bag
Letting it go....[TS - 1]
Letting it go....[TS-2]
Peril....[SS-1]
Peril....[SS-2]
Peril....[SS-3]
Peril....[SS-4]
Peril....[SS-5]
Peril....[SS-6]
Bhootiya store room.....
Raat hai ya sitaaron ki baarat hai.....
Welcoming the new member !!!
Incognito....[SS-1]

Qu'est-ce que le vrai amour

911 74 7
Galing kay _the_meandering_soul

Hey guys, back with another update...happy reading!!!

BACK STORY: Param and Barkha had to go out of Deolali for some important reason. Thereby leaving Baby with Karan and Monami, who agreed even before they could explain why they had to leave urgently. 

SHERGILL HOUSE

'Chachu bhook lagi hai.' Baby whined cutely as she sat on the kitchen platform.

'Haa Khadoos Shergill mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai.' Monami pouted from her place besides Baby.

'Haa bass 5 minutes mai pasta ready hojayega.' Karan replied as he stirred the contents in the pan.

The former duo looked at each other and then at Karan, pouting at him hands on their belly rubbing it to indicate their growing hunger. He shook his head at the girls who were like the younger and miniature version of each other. He made his way to the fridge and pulled out a bowl of chicken salad he had prepared. And forwarded it to them.

'Chachu salad?' Baby asked disappointed.

'Seriously Karan, salad bhook lagi hai yaar.' Monami said while she looked at her fiance.

'Pasta chahiye na toh isliye chicken salad. And trust me iske baad mai tum dono ke favourites bhi order kar dunga.' Karan explained them. 

Baby and Monami looked at each other and high-fived. But then something struck their minds and they gave each other sly smiles winking at each other. They turned to Karan.

'Chachu aap khilado na please.' Baby said with puppy eyes.

Karan looked at his niece and then at his fiancée who gave the same expression as her younger version. 

'Aapko bhi khila du Rani Saheba?' he asked her sarcastically. She nodded her head in agreement excitedly eyes lighting up. He shook his head in adoration. 

'Tum dono na seriously itne bade drama queen ho.' Karan said a smile gracing his lips.  And forwarded a bite of the the salad to Baby who had it with a scrunched face, later at Monami who looked at the salad in dislike and had it.

'Wow chachu yeh bohot tasty hai.' Baby said as she chewed on the salad.

'Baby pehele chew your food.' he reminded her.

'Sachi Karan, yeh salad seriously bohot delicious hai.' Monami exclaimed still chewing at her salad.

'Rani Saheba, aapko bhi yaad dilaana padega ki pehele khaa lo phir baat karo.' he asked her raising his eyebrows at her.

'Acha ek kaam karo yeh lekar jau bahar mai pasta laata hu.' Karan said handing the bowl to Monami.

'Chachu.' Baby called him and held her arma out. Karan kissed her head and picked her from the platform placing her on her feet. 

Karan turned to Monami and picked her in his arms making her squeal in surprise 'Karan.'

'Mujhe laga tum bhi bologi Baby ki tarah, uthaane ke liye. Isliye aapke bolne se pehele hi maine kaam kar diya.' Karan explained nonchalantly winking at her, she was still in his arms.

Baby giggled at Karan's explanation. 

'Chachu ab chachi ko bahar dining table tak hi le chalo.' she told him with a teasing smile.

'Arrey waah Baby, kitna acha idea hai.' Karan said and walked out with a blushing Monami in his arms towards the dining table. 

POST DINNER

Monami and Baby were relishing on their favorite caramel custard and butterscotch pastry. 

'Waah bhai, jisne mangaya usse ek bite bhi nahi.' Karan teased his girls.

'Chachu aapne bhi toh humme aapka chocolate pastry offer nhi kia.' Baby said pointing at his untouched pastry. 

'Correct Baby!' Monami agreed.

'Acha ji?' Karan asked them raising his eyebrows in playfulness.

'Haanji.' they both replied in unison and continued eating their pastry.

'Chachu?'

'Haa bol mera bachha.' Karan said feeding Baby a bite of his pastry first and then to Monami.

'Hum movie dekhe koi?' Baby suggested pleading eyes glimmering in hope.

'So Agent Baby ko movie dekhni hai?' 

'Yes Agent Shera.' Baby replied, Monami looked at the conversation between the uncle and niece and smiled in admiration at the duo.

'Okay toh batau aap ko kaunsi movie dekhni hai?' Karan asked her standing up to switch the T.V. on. 

'Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani.' Baby replied quick a huge smile on her lips.

'Baby!! yeh toh meri favorite movie hai.' Monami told Baby excitedly.

'Waah Rani Saheba aur Baby ki favorite movie bhi same hai. Tum dono na ek dusre ke chote -bade version ho.' Karan said smiling amusedly as he flipped through the apps and settled on Netflix, the movie on top of the list of 'Watch it again'.

'Chachi aapko patah hai mujhe na Ranbir Kapoor bohot pasand hai.' Baby told Monami excitedly.

'Haww copy-cat.' Monami said pulling Baby's cheeks softly 'Woh toh mujhe bhi bohot pasand hai. High five.' she said and raised her hand for a five.

'Seriously Rani Saheba aap bhi.' Karan asked his nose scrunching in displeasure.

'Chachi aapko kahi jalne ki smell aarahi hai?' Baby asked in a inquisitive tone looking here and there.

'Haa Baby, aapko bhi aarahi hai na.' Monami replied as the duo eyed at Karan who gave an even more irritated look. 

'Movie dekhni hai ki lights out?' Karan asked sternly.

'Nahi movie dekhni hai.' they both shouted in alarm and focused on the movie and their deserts.

The entire while the movie was on, Baby and Monami swooned over Ranbir Kapoor and also on Aditya Roy Kapoor, much to Karan's dislike. Not only did they swoon over them, they danced together at Balam Pichkari and Dilliwali Girlfriend as Karan looked at them his heart warm and a beautiful smile gracing his lips.

Karan had never thought that he would ever fall in love with someone and be engaged. Monami had entered his life bringing a storm of change, in life full of darkness she had been the one to crack his walls of 'khadoosness' as she called it and fill in light in each and corner of his heart. What warmed his heart even more was how quickly Monami had gotten along with his family making it hers. Baby who was more like a daughter to him than his niece had a liking towards Monami since she met her first. And the bond between them was something that made Karan just want to sit back and melt in a puddle of love and fondness for the duo.

KARAN'S ROOM

The movie had ended and even though the two weren't sleepy Karan had told them to get into bed. Baby had insisted on sleeping with Karan and Monami because it wasn't a chance she got often and the couple had implied to it instantly and wholeheartedly. Now Baby lay in middle of the couple trying to sleep, which was far from here eyes. 

'Chachu.' Baby called him.

'Hmm bolo.' Karan asked getting on his elbow looking at his niece caressing her hair with one hand.

'Chachu what is true love?' Baby asked out of nowhere.

Karan and Monami were taken back at the sudden question wondering why would Baby ask this. Given she behaved like an old soul and sometimes was mature beyond her age, but she hadn't asked questions like this one before. 

'Baby aapne question kyu pucha?' Monami asked from besides Baby.

'Woh chachi, mere class mai ek ladka hai Riyansh usne kaha ki usse true love hogaya hai-' 

'Kisse aapse? Usse toh mai chodunga nahi.' Karan said threateningly perplexed how can someone say that to his niece, Special Agent Karan Shergill aka Ulti Khopdi's niece.

'Karan bacha hai woh.' Monami told him her eyes widening in exasperation.

'Toh ?' he replied bluntly.

'Karan tum bache se jhagda karoge?'

'Rani Saheba uss bache ki aese ki taisi, woh meri Baby ko mujhse dur nahi le jaa sakta.' Karan said protectiveness gripping his voice.

'Offo chachu-chachi.' Baby said slapping her hand to her forehead 'Aap bade log bhi, bina baat sunne conclusion pai pohochte ho. Woh mera boyfriend nahi hai, baat toh sunn lo.' 

'Baby aapki chachu ki galti hai unhe bolo.' Monami said staring at him, who looked guiltily.

'Arrey Baby aap batau na kya keh rahe the aap.' he said in an attempt to avoid the glares he was receiving.

'Haa toh chachu-chachi, Riyansh hai na ussne kaha ki usse true love hogaya hai. Aur woh yeh baat har week bolta hai ki usse true love hogaya. Is true love so easy to find?' She questioned her chachu-chachi, pondering over the fact.

'Baby aapka yeh joh friend hai woh aapke tarah smart nahi hai, isliye woh kehta hai usse true love har week hota hai.' Monami explained while getting on her elbow and holding onto Baby's hand.

'Toh phir chachi, true love kya hota hai?' Baby asked again.

'Baby true love woh hota hai, jaha koi restrictions na ho, na hi koi jabardasti ho. True love is unconditional, it has no bounds.' Monami said while looking at Karan who looked at her in return.

'Sache pyaar mai koi bandish nahi hoti, sirf freedom hota hai.' Karan repeated Monami's words.

Monami still remembered how she freed Karan from her love. She didn't want her love to be burden on him. It did hurt her but all what mattered was, that she hadn't enforced her love on him. Love was supposed to be beautiful; it was supposed to give you freedom like a gust of fresh breeze in the air. 

'Baby aapko patah hai jab true love hota hai na, everything feels right. Aapka conscious aapko bolta hai ki it was destined to be.' Monami explained to her. 

'Sache pyaar ki yahi taakat hai ki woh rukhna jaanta hai, jab tak saamne waala insaan ready na ho. When you love someone truly, you trust and understand them with your whole heart and aapko woh kehte nahi hai ki mujh pai trust karo ya mujhe samjho, woh bass ho jaata hai when you bond with someone, when you get to know them.' Karan told Baby who was listening to them intently.

Karan remembers how he had misunderstood Monami when she had joined the academy. All those accusations he had hurtled on her because he thought she was one of those rich spoilt brats because of whom he had lost his brother. But over the time he had gotten to know she wasn't what he had thought she was, she was kind, empathetic, caring and loving. She treated everyone with the same respect. Not only that but Monami had the same zeal as that of a soldier, ready to serve her country land first and its people. 

'Also bache aapko patah hai, agar aap kisi se sacha pyaar karte ho na toh you guys are open and honest with each other. Woh aapki khaamoshi ko bhi samajh lete hai. Aur woh hamesha aapki baat sunte hai, calmly; and they try to help you. Sirf itna hi nahi jab aap pareshaan ho rahe hote ho na woh jaante hai ki aapko shaant kaise kare. They have that calming effect on you.' Monami said reminiscing the time when Karan had calmed her down when she was hyper or in panic. 

'Jaise aap chachu ko shaant karte ho jab woh tension mai hote ho kissi mission ko leke?' Baby questioned looking at them. 

'Haa bilkul waise hi.' he told her making the little one smile.

'And you when you love someone truly and deeply, you stand by them come what may. Aap unka saath ache aur bure samay dono mai nahi chodte. And you know agar pyaar sacha ho na toh they stand by you, motivate you woh aapko kabhi neecha nahi dikhaate. Woh aapki weakness nahi balki strength bante hai.' Karan told Baby, while holding Monami's hand over Baby's head and kissing it softly.

When he was about to go on the mission against Dhanu, Karan felt that it was best if Monami didn't know about it. He didn't want her to get worried, and he had started questioning himself if he would be able to give her all the happiness she deserved. But when Monami had taken an oath, with his first medal in his hand and the flaming fire as the witness he was shook to the core. Fire often symbolized intense love, and the medal; his dedication for the country making it clear from her that she respected his decisions of keeping the country and it's people his topmost priority and then his love for which was just as intense as his love for the country. 

'Jaise mumma papa aur aap dono ke dusre se pyaar karte ho?' Baby asked them thoughtfully.

'Haa bilkul waise hi.' Monami replied with a smile, as she kissed her forehead.  Monami and Baby both stifled a yawn, Baby's eyes getting drowsy with sleep.

'Chalo ab bohot hogayi true love pai baate, it's bedtime for you Agent Baby.' Karan said placing a kiss on her forehead and pulling the quilt to cover her properly. 

'Good night chachu, good night chachi. I love you both.' Baby said as she quickly pressed a kiss on their cheeks and turned towards Karan snuggling into him, holding Monami's hand in hers. 

'Good night bache and love you too.' Monami said heart feeling content when Baby clutched her hand. 

'Love you too bache.' Karan said as he held her protectively. 

'So jaiye aap bhi Rani Saheba, good night.' Karan said as Monami inched closer to the duo and hugged Baby and Karan both. 

'Good night Khadoos Shergill.' she muttered her eyes getting droopy, fisting her hand in his t-shirt. He chuckled at her antics and pressed a kiss to her forehead. 

He too closed his eyes, the day's tiredness getting to him. 

02:00 HOURS

Monami turned in her sleeping, her eyes opening for a moment. She checked to her side and saw Baby sleeping peacefully, she caressed her back softly and that's when she noticed Karan wasn't in bed. She sat up looking around and found him sitting in the balcony patio. She quietly got out of the bed, before checking on Baby and pulling the quilt around her properly and made her way to the Karan.

'Karan.' she called softly keeping a hand on his shoulder.

'Monami tum, neend nahi aarahi?' he asked her as she stood behind him.

'Yeh sawaal toh mujhe tumse karna chahiye, phir se koi nightmare aaya?' she asked him concern blooming on her moonlit glowy face.

'Nahi baba koi nightmare nahi aaya, bas aankh khul gayi toh socha kyu na thodi der khuli hawa mai baithu.' he said pulling her infront of him and hugging her from the waist, his head resting on her abdomen.

She hugged him in return, caressing his back and weaving her fingers through his hand and nape of his neck with another hand. 'Pakka na Karan, koi nightmares nahi aaye tumhe dekh ke toh aesa lag nahi raha but kuch baat toh hai.' 

'Kitni ache se samjhti hai aap mujhe Rani Saheba.' he said breaking the embrace and giving her a smile, pulling her in his lap her back to his chest as she plant her feet at the edge of the small table to hold herself in place.

'Bhul gaye Khadoos Shergill Baby ko kya bola tha, if you love someone truly you know them and understand them even in their silence. ' she reminded him as he caged his arms around her front, holding her safely.

'Baat toh sach hai Rani Saheba.' he replied snuggling into her hair.

'Toh batau kya soch rahe the tum?' she prodded at him again.

'Tumhe yaad hai Monami, jab mai Dhanu ko pakadne ke mission pai jaa raha tha, tab tumne mujhe ek promise kiya tha.' he said caressing his thumb over her forearms.

'Haa uss lamhe ko kaise bhul sakte ho.' she said leaning her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder and gave a soft kiss on his jaw.

'Tumhe patah hai tum mujhe distract kar rahi ho.' he said amusedly to tease her but continued with his talk as he saw her narrowing her eyes at him. 

'Haa toh mai kaha tha, uss dinn jab tumne mujhe woh promise kiya tha; mujhe samajh hi nahi aaraha tha ki mai kaise react karu. I was so overwhelmed, overwhelmed at the fact that ki koi mujh se insaan se itne deeply and unconditionally pyaar kaise kar sakta hai and jisse mere inner turmoils ache se jaanta ho.' he confessed his eyes tearing up like that day. 'Aap ko patah hai mai bewakoof tha joh yeh soch raha tha ki tum meri weakness ho, tum toh meri sabse badi strength ho, mera guroor ho, meri dhadkan ho.' 

'Karan, jaise tum hamesha se meri strength rahe ho mai bhi yahi chahti thi ki mai bhi tumhaari strength banu kamzori nahi. Kyuki humaara pyaar aur rishta strong khud bhagwaanji bhi usse tod nahi sakte.' she told him and linked their fingers together, clasping his huge hand in her petite one.

'Issi liye toh maut se bhi ladkar aagaya sirf tumhaare liye.' he said and tightened his hold on her and hugging her. 

'You know maine bhi nahi socha tha, ki ek dinn mujhe bhi aesa pyaar milega jis mai bandishe na ho, joh meri dreams ko support kare joh mujhe har decision mai himmat de aur mera sounding board banne. Aur naahi maine yeh socha tha ki mai ek dinn happily engaged houngi, with the person whom I love with my entire heart and soul. Thank you for being that person Karan.' Monami said and kissed his jaw again.

'Thank you aapko bhi Rani Saheba, for being my home and comfort person. Maine bhi toh nahi socha tha ki Karan Shergill kisi se pyaar karega. Log kehte hai people often fall in love but we rose in love Monami. Hum apne fears se ladde, humare inner demons ko haraya humaare pyaar ki jeet huyi. Yeh hi toh hoti hai sache pyaar ki takat, we always find each other at the end' he said and raised her engagement ring clad hand and kissed it softly.

'I love you Karan.' she said and tilted her head to look at him.

'I love you too Monami.' he said and captured her lips in a soft kiss. 

So that's an end to this OS, hope you guys liked it.... because honestly, I don't think I've done quiet a good job with this one. 

The os was a request by UnpredictableXAn hopefully you have liked this OS and I've done justice to your idea.

Hasn't been proofread so please ignore the grammatical errors.

If you liked this OS do vote and if you could spare a min and two drop a comment I would like to read your POV.

Until next time Adiosss 🌻🍃

Yours Truly,
Sara 🤍💫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.5K 1K 20
A ziddi dil maane na fanfiction the plot will be of the movie bhool bhulaiyaa but some twists and turns will be my own.
8.6K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
46.3K 2K 12
Just a place to keep the sudden plot bunnies as one or two shots, that pop up in my head on my favourites. 🖤
23.5K 1.1K 17
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn