The Twins of Techno

By Ajj713

Two twins wander across a strange stone during a field trip. Strange things start happening after they find t... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

00

4 1 0
By Ajj713

           Hiya! Just wanted to say before the story starts, everything in this story is our (my co-author and I) own original work. Including the characters and the art shown below (my friend did the art). To give specific credit, my friend came up with all the ideas for everything in this story and I took the ideas and expanded on them to make the story longer and more detailed. Check them out!

You can find my friend's account:         @AnimeCandyGirl1         (name is AnimeCandyGirl :p) (has a Lucy and Natsu pfp) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 33 29
A young girl leaves home and travels with her sister and best friend trying to find herself along the way but as they travel they run into trouble be...
117 0 20
Max, Skyarr and Zander are best friends in the 10th grade together. Today is there last day of the year so they decide to do something a little diffe...
2.2K 56 13
Seven teenagers are kidnapped to be experimented on. They develop powers and are forced to go to school, with others like them, to prepare. Prepare f...
156 4 58
Dive in an adventure, deep into the future, where Earth is united and is facing an enemy she created herself. All through the eyes of two twins, star...