FOREVER • S.ROGERS

Por hansbroekman

In which an Asgardian Goddess finds a Brooklyn Soldier, and they fall in love. ''I love you.'' ''I love you t... Más

CAST
ACT I
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
ACT II
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
ACT III
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
ACT IV
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
ACT V
[25]
[26]
[27]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
ACT VI
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
JAMES SAMUAL LOKI ROGERS
[39]
SARAH FRIGGA REBECCA ROGERS
JOSEPH ODIN NICHOLAS ROGERS
ACT VII
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[EPILOGUE]

[28]

619 15 3
Por hansbroekman

THE DOOR SCREECHES LOUDLY as it's being thrown to a close. Freya and Thor stand up with a groan, before pounding their fists at the steel door. The Asgardian siblings groan in annoyance, when a voice suddenly cuts through.

''Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, guys.'' They look up, their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. ''Over here. The pile of rocks waving at you.'' He says.

''Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be scared, unless your a pair of scissors.''

Freya and Thor share a confused glance, their eyes busily scanning their surrounding.

''Little rock-paper-scissors joke for you.'' Korg grins. ''This is my very good friend over here, Miek. He's an insect and has knives for hands.'' He says.

''You're a Kronan, aren't you?'' The God eventually asks. ''That I am.'' Korg replies.

''How'd you end up in here?'' Freya asks, her eyebrows knit together.

''Ah, well, I tried to start a revolution but didn't print enough pamphlets. So hardly anyone turned up, expect for my mom and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator.''

The Goddess closely listen to his story, nodding in understanding as she takes in the information. Meanwhile, her brother starts running around the place.

''Bit of a promotional disaster, that one. But, I'm actually organising another revolution. I don't know if you two would be interested in something like that?'' Korg continues.

Immediately, Thor ends up behind them with a confused look.

He's slightly out of breath, and he rubs his temples as he looks around. ''How did you...'' he begins, looking between Freya and Korg.

''Ah, yeah, no. This whole thing is a circle. But not really a circle, more like a freaky circle.'' The Kronan cooly says.

''This doesn't make any sense.'' Thor mutters. ''Nah, nothing makes sense here. The only thing that does make sense, is that nothing makes sense.'' Korg replies.

''Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?'' Freya quickly asks.

''Doug has.'' He replies. ''Doug! Our luck, Doug's dead. That's right. Everyone who fights the Grandmaster's Champion perishes.''

''What about you? You're made of rocks.'' Thor quickly says. ''Perishable rocks.'' The Kronan shrugs in response. ''Yeah, I just do the smaller fights, warm up the crowd and whatnot.'' He continues.

''Wait a minute, you two aren't gonna face him, are you?''

''Yes, we are.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Father, we bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn, but rejoice for those who have died-''

''-the glorious death.''

Both Freya and Thor look over their shoulder as they kneel, their faces slightly falling when they meet Loki's eyes.

''Hurts, doesn't it, Thor? Being lied to.'' Loki says, crinkling his nose in a fakely grim face.

''Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction.'' He spitefully spits out.

Thor sadly looks down, while Freya narrows her eyes at the God of Mischief.

With her telekinesis, the Goddess lifts up a stone and throws it at Loki, making a ring of green appear on his body.

The God bursts into a grin. ''Come on, you two didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting.'' He says with a chuckle.

The Asgardian siblings stay silent, before Thor throws another stone at his chest.

''Does this mean you don't want my help?'' Loki asks, putting his hands down in defeat as he looks between his siblings.

''Look, I couldn't jeopardise my position with the Grandmaster. It took me time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable-''

As Loki rambles on, both Freya and Thor roll their eyes in annoyance. The two both throw more stones at him, making Loki come to a stop.

''Get to the point, brother.'' The Goddess of Love and War sternly says.

''What i'm saying is, you two could join me at the Grandmaster's side. Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..''

With a grin, Loki gestures between his siblings and himself, before happily putting his thumbs up.

The two say silent, before Thor throws another rock at Loki's face.

''You two aren't seriously thinking of going back, are you?''

Freya and Thor share a glance, their expressions cold and not changing as they look back at their brother.

''Our sister destroyed Thor's hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than the three of us. She's stronger than the two of you! You don't stand a chance!'' The God of Mischief scoffs in disbelief.

''Do you understand what I'm saying to you?'' He asks, but the God and Goddess stay silent.

''Fine.'' Loki chuckles. ''I guess I'll just have to go it alone.'' He sighs, while his siblings stuk glare at him.

''Like I've always done.''

For the first time, Thor and Freya crack a smile, looking up at Loki in amusement.

''Would either of you say something?'' The God asks, but no response.

''Say something!'' He yells.

''What would you like us to say?'' The God of Thunder scoffs in disbelief.

''Brother, you faked your own death, you stole the throne..'' Freya exclaims as she looks at the ceiling.

''You stripped Odin of his power and stranded him on Earth to die.'' Thor suggestively says, looking at his sister.

''You stripped Odin of his power and stranded him on Earth to die!'' The Goddess adds on. ''Which released the Goddess of Death...'' she rambles on.

''Have we said enough, or would you like us to back further than the past two days?'' The God of Thunder finally exclaims in disbelief.

Loki takes a deep sigh, pinching his nose bridge in frustration.

''You know, I haven't seen this beloved champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a lathe wager against you two tomorrow. Don't let me down.''

Freya grabs a bottle nearby, throwing it at the illusion of Loki in frustration as he leaves.

''Piss off, ghost!'' Korg suddenly yells, kicking at the walls.

''He's freaking gone...''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Oh, Thor! How about a big wooden fork?''

The God turns around, while Freya grasps her swords from
the crossed back scabbards on her back.

''Uh.. no.'' Thor replies, sending his sister a quick glance as she cleans her swords.

''Yeah, not really useful, unless your fighting off three vampires that were huddled together.'' Korg says as he moves the weapon around.

''Yeah, I really wish I had my hammer.'' The God of Thunder says. ''Hammer?'' The Kronan asks.

''Quite unique. It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. And when I spun it really fast, it gave me the ability to fly.''

''You rode a hammer?'' Korg asks in disbelief.

''No, I didn't ride the hammer..'' Thor sheepishly replies, while Freya watches the scene in amusement.

''The hammer rode you on your back?'' He tries again.

''No, no, I used to spin it really fast, and it would pull me off the -''

''-oh, my, God. A hammer pulled you off?''

''The ground!'' The God quickly exclaims, as Freya laughs loudly. ''It would pull me of the ground, up into the air, and I would fly.'' He says.

''Every time I threw it, it would always come back to me.'' Thor happily explains.

''Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship with this hammer, and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one.''

The God looks up, his eyebrows knit together as Freya laughs brightly.

''That is exactly what it was!'' She exclaims as he walks past the two men with a loud laugh.

''I guess it is a nice way of putting it.'' Thor mumbles with a slight smile he fails to hide.

''Hey, boys!'' The Goddess exclaims as Thor and Korg walk over to her. ''Thats the one who put us in here.'' She tells the Kronan, pointing at Valkyrie.

''Oh, yeah. Scrapper 142. Gotta watch out for those Asgardians. They are hard to perish.''

The royal siblings' heads both fly to the right, looking at Korg with slight wide eyes.

''Asgardian?'' Freya asks in disbelief, the three watching her open a beer bottle with her knife.

''Hey. Hey!'' Thor exclaims as he and his sister walk over to the electric fence between them.

''Hey.'' Valkyrie replies, holding up the remote to the zappers still in their necks.

''Do not zap us with that thing! We just want to talk!'' The God quickly says.

''Asgard is in danger.'' Thor explains as he and Freya closely watch the woman.

She takes a swig of her drink, revealing a familiar mask on lower arm.

The Goddess of Love and War's eyes widen and she quickly hits Thor's side, before pointing to the mark.

''My God, you're a Valkyrie!'' Thor happily exclaims, a perplexed smile on his face.

''You know, I used to want to be a Valkyrie when I was younger. But I wasn't allowed to because I was royalty, or a Goddess, something like they, I don't know.'' Freya happily says, following the Valkyrie with her eyes.

''Me too! Well, until I found at that you were all... women.'' Thor says.

''There's nothing wrong with women, of course. I love woman! Sometimes a little too much.'' he rambles on.

''Not in a creepy way!''

''Just more of a.. respectful appreciation. I think it's great that there is an elite force of women warriors. It's about time. It's just-''

Freya groans as her brother winks, while he supportively puts his thumbs up. She quickly cuts off his words by flinging her hands over his mouth.

''Are you done, brother?''

''Lord of Thunder, Goddess of Love and War! You're up!''

''Please, help us. We need your help!'' Freya hastily says, watching Valkyrie and walk away.

''Bye.'' She grins as she walks away.

''Fine, then you must be a traitor or a coward. Because the Valkyrie is sworn to protect the throne.'' Thor yells after her.

''Listen closely, your majesty's. This is Sakaar, not Asgard. And I'm a scrapper, not a Valkyrie.'' She retorts back, staring at both of them closely.

Suddenly, men start attacking the Asgardian siblings and the two fall to the ground due to the electronic zappers in their necks.

''And no one escapes this place. So you're gonna die anyway.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

The two Asgardian's get thrown back into a chair, restrictors being attached around their ankles and wrists.

''Now, don't you either of you move.''

The two look to their right, meeting the gaze of a sweet, old looking man, a strange kind of cutting supplies in his hands.

''My hands aren't as steady as they used to be.'' He says as he walks closer.

Thor's and Freya's eyes both widen, their eyes involuntary flickering over to their matching long, blonde locks.

''By Odin's beard, you shall not cut our hair, lest you feel the wrath of the mighty Thor and Freya!'' The God of Thunder loudly yells.

The man summons a large cutting device, it's tentacles spin around loudly while the siblings watch in fear.

''Please. Please, kind sir, do not cut our hair!''

''Please!''

''No! No!''

''NO!''

''I shall just pin it back!''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Loud yelling runs over the enormous crowd. All of them watch the hologram of the Grandmaster in the middle of the arena with a grin, excitedly waiting for the fight they've been waiting for.

''And now, without further ado, it's main even time.''

Thor and Freya stand behind the door, nervously waiting to see eye to eye with the Grandmaster's Grand Champion.

He wears his signature armour over a pair of leather pants, lent swords attached to his back, his cape ripped and his hair short. And a metal shield in his hand. - one Freya had given to him with a smile.

She wears her signature armour, the short golden metal contrast to the pink under-scuffle. Her own swords are crossed in her own back scabbards. And her hair is - yes, in fact - pinned back.

''Sorry about your hair.'' Freya quickly mumbles as she waits for the door to open.

''Yeah.'' Thor mumbles back.

''Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.. Lord of Thunder and Goddess of Love and War!''

The two step through the opening door, meeting an insanely huge crowd around them.

And every single person in it is booing loudly at them.

''Okay, this is it!'' The Grandmaster finally says.

Green coloured powder explodes around them, and the floor starts shaking as the siblings cautiously look around. Slowly, the floor starts to descend.

''He is a creature. What can we sta about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him.''

''He's undefeated.''

Thor grabs his helmet, while Freya grasps hee swords.

''He's the reigning.''

The two stand up straight.

''He's the defending.''

Freya wield up her hands to be prepared to use her telekinesis.

''Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you...''

The Asgardian siblings wait in anticipation as the door slowly opens.

''Your incredible...''

The siblings share a nervous glance as they hear the roars.

''...Hulk!''

The crowd goes crazy, and both Freya's and Thor's eyes widen.

''YES!''

Everyone suddenly calls quiet, looking at the center of the arena with furrowed eyebrows.

''Hey! Hey!'' Thor yells, trying to grab the Grandmaster's attention from upstairs.

''We three all know each other!'' He yells loudly.

''He's a friend from work!'' The two Asgardian siblings exclaim in union, an insanely wide smirk on their face.

''Oh, where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead! But so much has happened since we last saw you!'' Freya exclaims with a giggle.

''Yes! I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh.'' Thor sadly says.

''Loki. Loki's alive! Can you believe it? He's up there!'' The God yells in excitement.

''Hey, Loki! Look who it is!'' Freya yells, waving between her brother and the Hulk.

''Oh, Banner. I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you.'' Thor grins.

''Banner?''

''Hey, Banner!''

''No Banner. Only Hulk!''

Their faces both fall, and their eyes widen in shock.

''What are you doing? It's us, it's Thor and Freya!'' The Goddess of Love and War stressfully yells.

The Inhuman starts charging at the two, knocking both of them down harshly.

They grasp their swords, before the Hulk throws them both into a wall again.

The Asgardian's are stuck, their eyes wide in fear as the Hulk charges at them with a battle cry.

Thor starts pulling on an enormous weapon in the wall, before Freya starts helping.

It doesn't budge, and Banner only comes closer. At the last second, the two manage to pull the weapon out and use it to send him flying back multiple feet.

The crowd falls silent as the walls of the arena crumble, their eyes wide in shock and confusion, just like those of the Grandmaster.

''Hey, big guy. Sun's getting real low.'' Freya whispers as he puts her hand to the Hulk's

''That's if. The suns going down.'' Thor whispers in anticipation as he carefully watches the scene.

''We won't hurt you anymore. No one will.'' The Goddess softly says, a bright smile on her face.

Suddenly, the two both get pulled to the ground on their feet. The Hulk starts ruthlessly slamming them into the ground, before throwing them back.

''Yes, that's how it feels!''

The Grandmaster's eyes widen slightly, making Loki set up a sheepish smile.

''I'm just a big fan of the sport.'' The God says, making him chuckle in response.

The Hulk roars loudly, and Freya and Thor quickly get up again.

''All right, screw it.''

The Royal siblings throw their weapons at the Hulk, before cutting of his weapon with a cry.

The crowd goes wild, yelling loudly in excitement at the scene before them.

''What's the matter with you? You're embarrassing us, we told them we were friends!'' Thor yells loudly, after Hulk smashes them down again.

Kicks and punches get thrown around,  before the two siblings land next to each other on the ground.

The Hulk towers above them, continuously lunches their body's loudly.

Until Thunder suddenly erupts from Thor's eyes and hands, that is.

''Brother, that was amazing!'' Freya happily yells as she gets up from the floor.

And with one last battle cry, the three charge at each other again, Thor and Freya opposed to Banner.

The Goddess punches the Inhuman's face harshly, but he does the same, making all three of them go flying back once again.

The last thing Thor and Freya see is the Hulk, jumping onto them from above.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.5K 1.1K 22
(Sequel to America's Sweetheart) Reunited with the love of his life, Steve Rogers has taken a step back to help Mo Carter adjust to the modern world...
144K 3K 22
After having a rough start, Mia Connors and Steve Rogers are finally free to be together with the full acceptance of their friends and family. But wh...
435K 8.6K 44
Molly is an 18 year old girl who meets Chris Evans at a movie premier for his latest Avengers film. Despite the age difference, they fall in love. Ho...
91.4K 3.4K 27
When Steve saved her, he didn't think he would grow so attached. When Steve left her, she didn't think she'd survive. (AU themes) Steve x OC. Eventu...