Taming His Queen

By bloodymarry_

A another Tale of Riansh... Now Get Ready for it ... More

Prolouge
Prolouge 2
THE HELL SEASONS
own by the queen

PROMO

362 52 10
By bloodymarry_

Start -

WHAT?! Just fucking sign this and we're done!" she yelled at mne.

Damn it woman!

"Ma'am, I can't marry you! I just can't"
stammering in my words

I looked away and keep my head low.

I'm scared because any minute she can kill me.

She's heartless and I don't even know why I'm here. I was just dragged by those girls beside me.

I bravely turned around and walk towards the door, but I stopped when I heard the pulling of the guns of the people here in this room.

.I'm a more good looking guy to face this things!

I felt a cold thing in the back of my head, don't tell me there's a--- as soon as turned around I saw the beautiful lady holding a gold gun and pointing at my forehead now.

How can a beautiful woman can be this heartless?

She smirked at me that made me gulped.

Her eves looks dangerous and her posture is so fucking perfect.

Damn I'm starting to think I want to accept her offer but,

I don't want her world, and be a part of it!

"Choose. You'll marry me and sign those fucking papers or leave this goddamn room with a bullet on your head?"

Can I pick neither?!

...

Hope you like it .. give your feedback ...

Thanks

Happy Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
167K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...