Love Advice

By TheAbsoluteSword

After coming home from school late, Yuzu accidentally interrupts an interesting chat between her lover and he... More

Love Advice
Love Advice 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Prequel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Love your family
Home is where you are
Day 1
Love explained
Mei, and Yuzus' cake
Christmas Party pt 1
Christmas Party pt 2
Ume scores
Anniversary
My Azalea
Consequence of Coitus
Here comes the brides?
Dress Shopping
Mother's Day
Harumi helps Mei
April's big day
Yuzu BP
Wedding pt 1 Mei
Wedding pt 2 Yuzu
Wedding pt 3 The Ceremony
Halloween Special
Wedding pt 4 reception prep
Wedding pt 5 The Reception
Wedding pt 6 Dance Dance Revelation
Wedding pt 7 Confession?
Wedding Finale
Wedding Night
Honeymoon Begins
Strapped in
Harumis' call for help
Aquarium
Beach Day
Zoo Trip
Yuzus' Birthday
Homecoming
Epilogue

Honeymoon catch-up

114 4 0
By TheAbsoluteSword

"A-ahh," Yuzu moaned. "M-Mei...."

"Is that good?" Mei asked as she continued her motions, yuzus sounds implying plenty but it never hurt to make sure.

"Y-yeah, it's good..." Yuzu gave Mei a thumbs up as she laid facedown on their temporary bed. "You're surprisingly good at this, even with such little experience."

"I suppose that's a good thing," Mei commented happily as she continued making her wife groan and moan. "After all this sort of thing is common with marriage."

"Just like that...." yuzu panted, her toes instinctively curling. "If you want I'll do it to you after."

"Maybe. Let's just focus on making you feel good for now." Mei stated before putting more pressure on what she was doing. She was focused on making Yuzu feel good, but the sounds were certainly a bonus.

"G-Ahhhh," Yuzu squirmed beneath Mei who had been straddling her rear end.

"Was that too much for you?" Mei asked, her voice full of concern.

"It kinda hurt," Yuzu chuckled through the pain. "Could you maybe not push so hard?"

Mei nodded and adjusted her technique to be more fitting for her lover's request. Harder than Initially but not as intense as recently, it shouldn't be too difficult for the capable Aihara.

Bzzzzz

Bzzzzz

Bzzzzz

Looking over at Yuzus' bedside table Mei saw her wife was receiving a phone call. More specifically, it was a video chat request from....Shou? This left Mei feeling baffled.

"Who is it?" Yuzu asked as she looked over to her phone. Being in her position she couldn't exactly see ir but was trying to.

"It's father," Mei commented as her mind was busy processing this. Shou and Ume would occasionally video call way back when he was still all over the country but hadn't had any reason to as soon as he came home for good.

There was nothing wrong with him doing this, it was simply the last thing Mei expected and it caught her off guard. Mei could feel a small tingle of jealousy in the fact he hadn't called her but had grown enough to ignore it.

"Will ya answer it for me?" Yuzu asked.

"Oh, right." Mei nodded before getting off her wife and reaching for the phone. One second later, Shous' face appeared on the screen.

"Mei?" Shous' voice came from the phone. "Thought I called Yuzu."

"You did...Yuzu had me answer it for her." Mei stated, that bit of jealousy growing more aggravated.

"Oh I see, well this works out perfectly." Shou smiled as he looked at something off the screen. "To be honest I was gonna call you but I figured it was more likely that Yuzu was near her phone."

"I see.." Mei let herself smile at the statement instead of hiding it behind a poker face.

"Speaking of, is Yuzu there?" Shou asked.

"I'm not THAT bad!" Umes' playfully angry voice rang out through the phone as Shou chuckled. Mei froze as her confusion returned, Yuzu now sitting on the bed instead of laying face down.

"Uhm...yeah." Mei cleared her throat after trying to register why Ume was loud. "We're currently together."

"I thought so," Shou grinned at his wife.

"Is everything alright?" Yuzu asked as she crawled into view of the camera, right next to Mei. Their parents' voices didn't have any trances of emergency but things weren't exactly obvious either.

"Here, see?" Shou turned the phone so that it was now aiming at Ume and she could see her daughters.

The newlyweds watched as their mother swiftly composed herself from what Mei believed to resembled Yuzus' own flustered state. "H-hi girls." Ume didn't seem prepared.

"Hello mother," Mei responded.

"Hey Mama," Yuzu added. "Everything alright?"

"Well...." Ume fumbled over her words before a spark was lit in her eye. Yuzu and Mei watched in confusion as she approached the camera and took Shous' arm.

"We just wanted to announce that I'm pregnant!" Ume cheerfully. She immediately burst into laughter as her families eyes went wide and even the color draining in some of their faces...mainly Shous.

"W-what?" Mei stammered. This was the first time she got to partake in a pregnancy announcement.

"Are you really??" Yuzu asked. She wasn't against potentially having another little sister, but April would end up competing for attention so Yuzu was worried.

"Nah I'm just kidding!" Ume laughed as she patted Shous back, the man slowly regaining color in his face. "Just had to tease Shou a little since he called you girls for me."

"Y-you startled me," Mei confessed, not feeling even a tad bit silly or ashamed in believing her mother in a fairly obvious joke.

"Oh...phew!" Yuzu sighed. "Well that's good, having another kid would be difficult for a woman your ag...."

"Watch it!" Ume playfully snapped at Yuzu, despite this being the norm for them Ume wasn't as capable of hiding her smile.

"Too bad," Shou briefly thought to himself. He wasn't against the idea of having a legitimate child with Ume but logically he knew they already had their hands full with April.

"Mother..." Mei cut in. "You said you were upset with father ,for him calling us, 'for you'?"

"Yeah what did that mean?" Yuzu asked. She had glossed over that part of what Ume said.

"Your mother was missing her girls," Shous' smile had returned but Yuzu and Mei couldn't see it, the camera focusing purely on Ume.

"Aww!" Yuzu giggled. "Mama is that true?"

"I-I don't know what he's blabbering on about," Ume attempted to claim, Her voice and attitude Severely betraying her.

Ever since the wedding Ume had been coping with the fact her little Yuzu was a woman now. The fact that Yuzu was literally married was sinking in slowly and even though it was only a few days since then, Ume found herself missing her little girl.

To make this whole thing feel more inane, Ume knew that Yuzu had been away for longer before. But this time was especially difficult for the mother, prompting Shou to wanna ease his wife's distress. Of course if he could have a little fun while doing so, that's just a bonus.

Of course Ume missed Mei as well but ultimately Yuzu was the one who the woman had raised ever since she was a baby. Meanwhile April was still around at home, kinda hard to miss someone who's a room away.

"It's only been a few days," Yuzu pointed out, laughing a bit at her mom's adamant embarrassment.

"Yeah? And?" Ume countered. "Can a mother not wanna know what her daughters have been up to while on their honeymoon?"

"You could have sent either of us a text message," Mei joined in on Yuzus' side rather than just watching things play out like their father was currently doing.

"Not as good," Ume shrugged. "But while we're on the subject, what are you girls up to?"

"Mhm," Yuzu rolled her eyes. "Well if you must know, Mei was just giving me a back massage."

"Really? Mei was?" This time Shou spoke up. Ume had joined his side so now the phone camera could feature both of them rather than one at a time.

"Because yesterday Yuzu and I attempted to do rock climbing," Mei recalled the events of the previous day. "Yuzu had one hand on the wall and turned over to face me, in doing so she swung over and slammed into the wall."

"I had to make sure you got my good side!" Yuzu seemed offended. "I knew you were trying to take a picture and wanted to make sure I looked good."

"And in doing so you not only got yourself hurt but ruined the photo," Mei sighed. Even though Yuzu got injured, Mei still found the once wholesome photo to be rather funny.

"Well it must not have been that bad, you seem fine." Ume pointed out, hoping it was true.

"Yeah it feels a lot better, fortunately it doesn't look like there'll be a bruise." Yuzu said, feeling relieved that she could still wear her bikini to show off to M...sunbathe and tan on the beach.

"Hopefully Mei managed to help you recover, massages are pretty easy when you get the hang of it." Shou commented.

"Only took a few years of marriage but yeah he finally got pretty good at it." Ume nodded in agreement. "But Mei is a smart learner, I'm sure she'll pick it up in no time."

"I'm glad you have so much faith in me..." Mei responded. She wasn't sure if Ume meant this to compliment Mei or just to point out to Shou how easy it really was to learn.

"What about home?" Yuzu asked. "Did April enjoy Matsuris' sleepover?"

After the wedding Matsuri had agreed to host Sara and Nina for the night, trusting them given how much Yuzu does. While discussing it at their table, Matsuri timidly threw Harumi an invite as well and the older woman ended up accepting.

Once it was time to grab Inori the young boy had asked "are they all coming?" Referring to the 3 girls behind Matsuri.

Matsuri ended up comparing tonight to a sleepover, all while April sat there and listened to them discuss it. Naturally, she couldn't let Yuzus' little sister feel left out so April ended up receiving an invite as well. The young girl was a bit hesitant but agreed after an eavesdropping Ume said it sounded like a great idea.

In all honesty April was probably gonna crash in a few hours anyway so even if it wasn't the most fun it would fly by.

One quick chat between Shou and Ume, and April was on her way to her first big sleepover. Of course April had to get a final hug from Ume, she didn't ask but it was obvious she would've liked one.

"Said she had a lot of fun with her new friends," Shou smiled at the phone. "Probably helped that Nina wasn't much taller than her so maybe April thought she was younger."

"Papa...." Yuzu sighed. "Sara is the shortstack, Nina is taller than Mei."

"Really? Why haven't you ever told me?" Shou asked. It felt nice to make father-like humor with his girls, of course he might not ever be as good as Ume but little jokes here and there made him feel like it was within reach.

"I....." Yuzu dramatically sighed. "I'm hanging up."

"Ah come on!" Shou chuckled. "It wasn't that bad, right Ume?"

His wife gave him the coldest shoulder Yuzu or Mei had ever seen.....

"Dam that's cold...." Shou laughed it off despite feeling a bit awkward that he was alone in his laughter.

"Oh by the way girls," Ume ignored Shou in a playful manner. "We got all your wedding gifts in the apartment, waiting for you to come home and rip 'em open."

"thank you mother, father." Mei smiled knowing they both helped.. "I only took a few glances but it looked like there was quite a bit. Did it take very long?"

"Nah not really." Shou scratched the back of his head. "We were kinda exhausted so we ended up taking two separate cabs back home, just to fit everything."

"Wow," Yuzu was surprised it was even that tedious. As far as gifts, Yuzu and Mei weren't too worried about receiving them. They knew they'd appreciated every one they got though, and be sure to send handwritten thank you letters after they get home.

"Well we're thankful for your hard work." Mei nodded at her father, throwing the man off his game.

"Y-yeah don't worry about it!" Shou lightly coughed. "Basically everything was already on the table."

"Oh except Matsuris gift." Ume casually commented.

Immediately Yuzu and Meis' faces went crimson at their mothers comment. Did Matsuri go around telling people she got them a sex toy? Mei was beginning to dread the fact they actually used it, sure she could probably lie but Yuzu? This was a headache coming if Mei ever felt one.

First Matsuri gets them a provocative gift like that and goes around making claims that they own one now. Then, she gets Yuzu to unintentionally give away the fact they not only used, but enjoyed it. The girls could already hear the teasing and questioning along the lines of "so did Yuzu give it to you good Mei? Any role play to go along with your sex toy? " etc..

To top it all off, Matsuri told their parents??? Mei felt nothing but shame as it felt like her and Yuzus' sex life was laid out in front of not only them but Ume and Shou. Sure they hadn't done anything wrong, but no one wants their sex life to be public knowledge. Especially when their parents are apart of the public.

"Oh yeah, didn't she leave it in.....Udagawa? That's the name right? Wasn't it in his car?" Shou asked his wife; not actually knowing the specifics.

"Yup, you got it." Ume nodded.

Well....this certainly was a weight of Yuzu and Meis' shoulders. It didn't however make the situation feel any less awkward as they struggled to find their composure.

"Girls? Are you two..."

"Yeahwerefine." Yuzu squeaked, cutting Ume off. Mei did feel at ease knowing Yuzu was on the same page as her.

"Hot in here." Mei commented. "Very warm."

"Yeah you do look a little red." Shou stated as he tried to observe them. "We should let them go."

"If you do need anything don't worry about calling us," Mei added to smooth things over after seeing an opening. "I'm sure Yuzu won't ever be far from her phone."

"Hey!" Yuzu squeaked.

"Well I'm glad I raised her to be addicted to it," Ume playfully contributed.

"But alright, you girls enjoy the rest of your honeymoon....keep us updated every now and then, okay?" Ume added, her smiling not nearly as strong as before.

"Mama..." Yuzu could see how oddly sad this was making her. Her embarrassment being given the back seat as something a bit more important presented itself.

"We will. If you'd like, we can send pictures whenever we go out and do something. I know tomorrow we're going to the aquarium and will likely have a handful of photos." Despite the kind gesture that it was, Mei couldn't help sounding more like the student council president and not like a woman talking to her mother in law.

It was her best method of remaining calm and collected under any given situation.

"Yeah...I'd like that..." ume smiled a bit wider than before. "You girls go have fun alright?"

After a few quick goodbyes Yuzu and Mei were left in a silent room, neither wanting to necessarily discuss the elephant in the room.

"S-so!" Yuzu cleared her throat. "Sure sounds like we got a lot to do when we get home."

"It seems so." Mei appreciated Yuzus' attempt to gloss over what had transpired. Even without words, the newlyweds knew exactly what the other was thinking.

"S-statically speaking most couples use them." Yuzu stammered, hoping her words sounded like a fact. They did not....

"Is that so?" Mei knew it could be true but yuzu was clearly covering up.

"Y-yeah!" Yuzu nodded. "So even if it got out that we had...one I'm sure no no one would think bad about it."

"Even so, I'd like for this to stay between us." Mei moved a few stray hairs out of Yuzus' face, feeling a bit more at ease.

"Yeah I agree." Yuzu couldn't help but giggle at how smooth Mei was unintentionally being.

"That includes Harumi." Mei added.

"Oh come on!" Yuzu playfully groaned. "Are you ever gonna let me live that down?"

"Perhaps." Mei smirked. "We'll see how well you can keep this secret. Deal?"

As previously stated, Mei and Yuzu hadn't exactly discussed who should hear what about their more private moments. Because of that, Yuzu let the beans spill to Harumi about the fact she was now sexually active. Mei had been a bit annoyed but also blamed herself for not setting any boundary beforehand.

There weren't any hard feelings and Harumi had kept the secret well but Eventually Mei felt enough time had passed and she was comfortable enough to tease Yuzu about her slip up.

"Deal." Yuzu gave Meis' nose a quick kiss, both of them happy that their mutual embarrassment had felt resolved.

As far as Matsuri, earlier The couple agreed to tell her that they appreciated the sentiment but ultimately threw out the toy. That was the story they chose to stick with, no matter how flustered Yuzu May become from all the potential teasing.

Even though Mei did briefly consider throwing out the one Matsuri got them and replacing it, only to cut Matsuris' likely smug attitude out of the equation. Technically it wouldn't be a lie (saying they threw it out) but Mei didn't think she could bring herself to purchase such a vulgar item.

"Good...." Mei responded as she laid down on her stomach in the same spot Yuzu had previously occupied. "Now then, does your offer still remain?"

"Offer?" Yuzu asked.

"To try and give me a massage." Mei stated matter of factly. "After thinking it over I decided it would be nice. Only if you're willing of course."

"Oh! That idea!" Yuzu glowed with excitement. "Of course, you can just lay back and leave everything to me."

Her usually infectious attitude had Mei mildly worried about how much Yuzu was going to enjoy touching her like this. But technically it would be a bonus if Yuzu enjoyed this too, so Mei sighed as Yuzu straddled her rear end.

"Do you wanna take anything off?" Yuzu asked.

"You pervert." Mei thought, her ears burning.

"It would probably be easier but I could just lift your shirt up." Yuzu spoke in such a natural tone that left Mei questioning who here was the pervert.

"I guess that's true." Mei sighed. "Yes, that's fine, please."

"You got it baby." Yuzu gave Mei a wink that she couldn't even see. Even though it was just her bare back, Mei was proud of how far they had come regarding their bodies. It felt much easier to see and explore Every little curve on Yuzus' body than it did months ago. Not coming from a sense of arousal, it was simply a fact to Mei.

Even for Yuzu, no matter how divine Meis' back may look she could now remain focused enough on what she's doing rather than let any distractions take over.

"Ahh," Mei winced as Yuzus began the massage.

"Wow Mei, you're really tight." Yuzu was surprised at how stiff Meis' back felt. In retrospect it made sense but at the moment Yuzu didn't have any actual expectations.

BZZZZZ

BZZZZZ

BZZZZZ

"Huh?" Yuzu looked over and saw she was receiving yet another phone call. "Seriously?"

She wasn't against friends or family calling but had assumed they'd be left alone for the most part, at least while on their honeymoon. "Go ahead and answer." Mei told her lover.

"Alright." Yuzu was tempted to let it ring but Mei insisted. "Oh it's from Harumin."

"Hello?" Yuzu asked.

"Yuzucchi I need your help." A panicked Harumi declared through the phone. "I messed up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7K 81
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮." ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ √ ---_---_---_--- (𝔸𝕌) 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚡𝙾𝙲 ---_...
17.3K 569 20
[college/university au] During one night with her father, a tragic event occurs. As a result, Yumeko Jabami is taken in by her aunt. From here she ap...
19.8K 882 59
The final part of B&M Part 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/264046686-body-and-mind Part 2 https://www.wattpad.com/story/266632611-body-and-mind-2
109K 4.7K 9
╰──➢ ✧;── 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 ──; ✧ ╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝐵𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝑅𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 13+ 𝑤�...