our baby girl (Xavier and Aja...

By JordynBarker5

when Wednesdays twin sister comes to nevermore with her with she fall for the two boys will they find out abo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
important please read!!

Chapter 9

398 4 3
By JordynBarker5

*So sorry that I haven't updated my ADHD was acting up and school has been a pain and writer's block but I am back so yay*

Lillie's POV I was happy that we got presents from uncle fester but he also got me a new outfit so I went to go change into it and it looked like this

The dress

The jewelery

Anf the shoe's I love the outfit it looks so good and I was happy meaning that my snake turned a little back to it's color.

Xavier's POV

Lillie had left to go change into the new outfit and she came back out and sat on the flower swing that she made with Wednesday and now they were messing around with their new weapon's and gadgets and Lillie started giggling because she saw poor pugsley convoluting but they were still giggling  and then when she looked at me and Ajax she just turned away and kept laughing with Wednesday it's probably cause she thinks that we forgot her birthday but we didn't and we didn't forget Wednesday's either.

Alright so y'all I have decided to keep going this is all for now but I will update as soon as I can I have 32 ongoing stories and this is part 11 out of 11.

(3:14 pm)
(222 word's)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...