Afterfalls - A New Summer - B...

By Marbles_TheGhost

Updated Mondays // Hiatus End !!! !! Unfinished Cover !! For the fans of Gravity Falls who just couldn't get... More

Chapter One - Leafy Road
Chapter Two - Syrupy Sweet
Chapter Three - Carnival of Terror
Chapter Four - Deleted
Chapter Five - Diminishing Discourse
Chapter Six - Mucus Monster
Chapter Eight - Chaos, Chaos!
Chapter Nine - Dead Dates
A/N
Hiatus.
Chapter Ten - Clone Party
Chapter Eleven - Seeing Things in Black and White
Chapter Twelve - Shapeshifter VS Shapeshifter
Chapter Thirteen - CHAAAAPS

Chapter Seven - Never-Ending Night

6 1 0
By Marbles_TheGhost

*We see the girls in the yard in matching outfits. They are all standing in a line. Ford is watching them holding a clipboard. Mabel and Dipper are watching them from a safe distance.*

Ford: Alright girls, let’s see what activates your powers! Noelle, you’re first!

*Ford brings her to a small room covered in tinfoil.*

Ford: Now Noelle, try to concentrate on making a cloud.

*Noelle puts her hands forward. She puts all of her concentration on where her hands are. A small cloud appears before her.*

Ford (Now holding a small disco ball): Now, focus Noelle. Don’t get distracted by the ball.

*He throws it in the air and it spins. Noelle sneaks quick peaks at the ball. It looks like it pains her not to grab the disco ball.*

Noelle (Giving in and grabbing it): NYEH! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

*She leaps on the disco ball and hangs on to it. She spins with it. The cloud disappears.*

Ford: At least you tried your best.

*Ford drags the disco ball out on a string, with Noelle still hanging onto it, out of the room.*

Ford: Evie, you’re next.

Evie (Walking into the room): If you stick a needle in my arm I will sue you.

Ford: Now, you stay here for a while okay?

Evie: Wait, you're not waiting with me?

Ford (Walking out of the room): No, I have to make sure everyone else knows what to do.

*He walks out of the room. A montage of Evie just waiting in the room. The montage ends with Evie laying in the fetal position.*

Evie (Looking like she might cry): W-where is everyone . . . Did they leave m-me?

*The lights start to flicker. Her eyes are doing the same. We zoom out of the room and see a secret viewing area where Ford is. He scribbles down something on the notepad.*

Ford: Hmm…. Fear…. Abandonment issues….

*The flickering gets worse. It looks like the lights are about to burst.*

Ford: Oh, I think it has been enough time.

*He walks into the room, clipboard in hand. The flickering stops.*

Ford: Evie, good news! We found out what activates your power—

*She rushes over and hugs him. It seems like she's crying.*

Evie (Still hugging him): W-why did you leave?

Ford (Trying to comfort her): I didn’t. I was in a secret room watching you!

Evie (Pushing him away): W-what?

Ford: Um, I was watching you?

Evie: YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME!?

Ford: Okay now you seem angry-

Evie: HECK YEAH I’M ANGRY! YOU LIED TO ME AND MADE ME THINK THAT YOU LEFT!

*The lights & her eyes start flickering again. She puts her arms out and a wave of darkness follows. The lights completely go out. A girlish scream is heard outside. They both run out of the room. It is now nighttime and all the lights are out.*

Gwen: What happened in there!?

Ford: Well you see–

Evie: Nothing . . . The lights went out and we heard screaming . . . Why was there screaming?

Mabel: Oh yeah that was Dipp—

*Dipper covers up Mabel's mouth with his hand.*

Dipper: IT WAS PROBABLY A BIRD. It was a bird.

Ivy: Well, Evie, your powers are like darkness, so you definitely had a part to play.

Noelle: Okay, let’s not point fingers. Let’s just try to SOLVE the problem.

Ford: Well, there is a back-up generator somewhere in town. We just need to find it.

Ivy: Now let’s go in teams.

*Gwen backhands Ivy.*

Gwen: HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE!?!?!?

Ivy: That’s why we are bringing walkie talkies, flashlights, and oh, I don’t know, SAFETY WEAPONS!!

Evie: … I just… I don’t like being alone… :(

Noelle: Awh, don’t worry… Ivy and Gwen can take you! Because I CALL DIBS ON GOING WITH FORD!

Ivy: WHAT?!

Evie: YAY!

Gwen: WHY YOU LITTLE—

*Ford is trying his best not to laugh.*

Dipper: I’m going with Ford as well. Mabel?

Mabel: Hmm… !

Mabel I HAVE AN IDEA!

*She runs inside the house and not 2 seconds later she comes back out. Two figures come running.*

Dipper: Oh no…

???: Candy wait! *Pant pant* I can’t run that fast!

???: Too bad Grenda! Mabel invited us to a sleepover.

*The two figures come out of the darkness, supposedly Candy and Grenda.*

Mabel: Candy! Grenda!

Candy and Grenda: MABEL!!

*The three engage in a group hug.*

Mabel: These are the girls I’m going with!

Noelle: OH! So that way it is even!

Mabel: Ehh, I just wanted an excuse to hang out with my two best gals!

Ivy: LET’S. JUST. GO.

*The three groups wander off. Noelle, Ford, and Dipstick all go to a power plant nearby to investigate. Ivy, Gwen, and Evie go to town to look for a back-up generator. Mabel, Candy, and Grenda walk off into the woods to go find Ford’s secret base.*

Dipper: Alright, so, why are we going to a power plant again?

Ford: Incase if when Ivy, Gwen, and Evie find the backup generator and it doesn’t work, we at least have the power plant.

Noelle: Rrriiighht. Well I saw Mabel going to your secret base.

(CONTEXT! Within the first few days of arrival, Ford basically showed Noelle all of his bases, his stuff, experiments, etc.)

Ford: . . .

Dipper: Oh jeez…

Noelle (realizing): …OH CRAP-

***

Evie: Can we just find the backup generator alreadyyyyyyy?

Ivy: But we don’t know where it IS.

Gwen: I’m so BORREDDDDDD

Evie: LOOK! A METAL BOX THING!

*They all rush over to the box. Evie hits it with her golf club and it sparks. The lights somehow get darker than before.*

Ivy: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE IT WORSE!

Evie: I DON’T KNOW!

*In the darkness two multi-colored eyes glow in a cartoon-like way.*

???: Hi!

Gwen: AH-

*She punches whatever it is in the face. Ivy shines her flashlight at it shows a boy about their age with a tan skin, blonde hair in the front (the rest is brown), dark-ish blue eyes, cat ears and a tail (the cat ears are black and pink and the tail is blue and pink), he wears a white shirt with a dark gray tie and has sock-shoe things that are colored black and the same color as his tie, he also wears gloves that is the same colors as his shoes and little yellow and black sunflowers on his ears, shorts, and a chopstick hair clip.*

Evie: GWEN YOU KILLED A…… what are you?

???:  I am the  Lorax. I speak for the trees. Come closer now so I can break your knees.

Ivy: What are you really

???: My name is—

Gwen: WE DON’T HAVE THE TIME! EVIE, THE METAL BOX YOU HIT?! THAT WAS THE GENERATOR!

Ivy: … OH HECK

???: Ah, don’t worry! I can fix it.

***

*15 minutes earlier with Mabel and her friends*

Mabel: Cmon girls! Let me show you a real secret base!

*Mabel climbs up the tree and hangs on a branch. An entrance to a secret base is revealed.*

Grenda: Oolala!

Candy: A secret entrance! Very clever, Mabel.

Mabel: It’s not mine. It’s my grunkle’s!

Grenda: Stan has a secret base?

Mabel: No silly! It’s Ford’s!

Candy and Grenda: Ohhhhhhh

Candy: That makes more sense.

Grenda: ENOUGH TALK! Grenda wants to see secret base. Oooooooohuhuhuhooooo.

Candy: Yes, I do too.

*They go in and pass all the various security measures.*

Mabel: Now for the real treat! I give you… DADADADAAAAA *She pulls a blanket off from a machine.* Boom!

Candy: Dipper?

Grenda: But why would you freeze your own brother?

Mabel: It's an evil shapeshifter! This was just the last form he took before he froze!

Grenda: … I don’t get it.

Mabel: *Sigh* Lemme just—WOAH! *She slips and cracks the glass with her face.* Oh no!

Candy: Oh dear… perhaps we should run.

*The glass keeps cracking.*

Mabel: Good idea!

*The three start running.*

***

*Meanwhile in the present.*

*??? Kicks the generator. It works. All the lights turn back on.*

Ivy: Why did the golf club not work but kicking it did?

???: It is a very sensitive piece of hardware! I mean machinery–

Gwen: Alright, NOW what’s your name?

???: Oh it’s–

*Ford, Noelle, and Dipper approach them.*

Dipper: You fixed the lights!

Ford: Great job! Now we can get back to work!

Noelle: Yep! Cmon girls!

***

*It cuts back to the secret hideout. The glass is broken. The figure with Dipper’s form slowly thaws.*

Shapeshifter: FINALLY! I can have my revenge!

***

*It cuts back to everyone after they fix the lights.*

Evie (Shaking ???): WHAT. IS. YOUR. NAME???

???: MY NAME. IS LIAM. BRUSHWOOD!

Dipper: I heard about you! You're that kid who's been fixing the machines around town right?

Liam: YES! FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHO I AMMMM

Ford: . . . *He smiles.*

Noelle: Ford.

Ford: So, Liam…

Noelle: FORD, FOR GOD SAKE–

Ford: Would you like to help with my lab work? *He holds his hand out.*

Noelle: FORD–

Liam: Eh, why not. *He shakes Ford’s hand.*

*The Lembella plush sits next to the generator, watching. A voice speaks. “They don’t realize they are all pawns in a chess game . . . Pawns that I can bend to my will.”*

(1535 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3K 28
Story is my own Au. Dipper is the prince of the moon and dreams Mabel is the princes of the sun and joy/fun Bill is the demon in disguise trying to...
35.1K 1.1K 12
(continued after ddandmd, I do not own gravity falls or any of the pictures) After spending the first real quality time with his great uncle Ford...
40.2K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
146K 3.8K 26
Weirdmegedon doesn't end well. Bill is able to take over the falls very easily and the rest of the world is soon to come. Mabel must make final quick...