In the beast world, I was tar...

Por pinqu_

兽世之我被冷血暴君盯上了 作者:箐珏 Not my Story Más

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 394

Chapter 261 - 270

117 1 0
Por pinqu_

ʚChapter 261 White Flood Dragon

    Turning into a prototype, Reiser put his tail in front of Ye Mo.

    Ye Mo looked up at him, thought for a while and climbed up along his tail.

    Crawling on his back and sitting down, Reiser also walked out towards the cave.

    "Mom..."

    Seeing this, Little Moser, who was always watching their movements, poked his head out of his cave.

    "Little Moser, come quickly."

    Seeing him, Ye Mo couldn't help laughing.

    "Mom!"

    Hearing her words, little Moser smiled happily, and quickly flapped his wings and flew up.

    Ye Mo originally wanted to reach out to hug him, but suddenly found that he seemed to have grown a lot, so big that she couldn't hold him anymore.

    It's almost as tall as her standing on the ground, right?

    Suddenly it felt like she hadn't had a good look at little Moser for a long time.

    Ye Mo moved aside, then patted Lei Se on the back.

    "Come here."

    Let him stop on Reiser's back.

    And little Moser turned his head to look at Leiser in fear.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo also looked up at Lei Se.

    "..." Seeing her like this, Leiser couldn't say what he wanted little Moser to get out of his mouth.

    "Leiser, can you...?" Ye Mo narrowed his eyes seeing that he was silent, the threat was obvious.

    "Yes, the little female can do whatever she wants!"

    Reiser replied quickly without thinking.

    Ye Mo nodded in satisfaction, and Little Moser happily stood up.

    Seeing that they were standing still, Leiser raised his paw and walked outside.

    After entering the woods, it was finally not so hot. Reiser went all the way through the place where they lived.

    Go down to the location in the forest.

    Along the way, the plant-eating dragons who saw them coming ran past in panic.

    Finally, when they came to a place with dense woods, Reiser stopped for a while.

    Feeling the coolness in the air, Ye Mo raised her head and looked around, her eyes widened in surprise. Not only were there dense trees here, but there was also a pool of water in the middle of these trees.

    Moreover, this pool is still moving, and water is constantly gushing out of it.

    The current was not very strong, but a small gully was formed on the edge of the pool.

    The excess water will flow down the gully and into the sea.

    Thick undergrowth only makes the ground cooler, not quite as cool.

    But the water coming out of this puddle is groundwater, and the breeze passing by is driving the coldness of the groundwater.

    It's getting cooler in here.

    "It's so cool here! Reiser, help me get some of that leaf."

    He got a huge leaf and spread it on the ground, and Ye Mo found a few smaller leaves to use as a fan.

    Then he sat down on the leaves, handed a fan to Leiser, and turned around to give Little Moser a fan.

    But after seeing his wings and claws, he silently took them back.

    Fanning the fan, Ye Mo lay down comfortably, while Little Moser jumped into the pool, swam around and lay down on the shore with a face full of enjoyment.

    As the wind was blowing, Ye Mo felt a stronger wind coming from the side.

    Turning around, it turned out that Leiser was fanning her just like her.

    "Leiser is fine. I have a fan. I can fan myself. You are also hot. Fan yourself." It's

    good to have this heart.

    "It's okay, I'm not hot, I'll just fan the little female."

    Hearing what he said, Ye Mo was a little puzzled, not hot, how could it be possible?

    But looking at him, it seems that he is really not hot, not even a drop of sweat.

    I reached out and touched his body, it was cold, this had something to do with the coldness of his blood.

    Looking at himself, although he has evolved like a cold-blooded animal.

    But at this moment, the body is still a little warm, and it's just for a while on the way.

    She was already sweating a lot.

    And even when she didn't even move.

    With such a comparison, my heart suddenly became a little unbalanced.

    Both are cold-blooded animals, why is there such a big gap, but she doesn't seem to be all cold-blooded.

    After all, it still has human blood.

    What's more, it seems that pregnant women are more afraid of heat.

    Don't think about it anymore, how to lie directly in Leiser's arms, it's really good to have him in summer, heat dissipation!

    "It would be better if there are some fruits." Looking at the pool in front of him, Ye Mo thought for a while.

    If you put fruit in it, it should be very cool, right?

    "The little female is waiting, I'm going to pick the fruit right away."

    Let her lie down on the leaves, and Leiser got up and was ready to pick the fruit.

    "Remember to pick off the coconut, it's the kind of fruit on the tree."

    After speaking, Ye Mo pointed to the tall coconut tree not far away.

    Reiser nodded, then turned around and left quickly.

    After a while, there was the sound of Reiser running.

    Click!

    boom!

    The sound of the big tree being pushed down and hitting the ground made Ye Mo turn her head in fright, only to see a coconut tree being pushed down.

    It turned out that the coconut tree was too tall, and Leiser couldn't get the coconut fruit, so he just pushed down the coconut tree.

    I couldn't help but twitched the corners of my mouth, it seems that I have to pick it myself in the future!

    Otherwise, if you let him come, it won't be long before the coconut tree is pushed down by him.

    Lei Se left, and Ye Mo didn't mind lying down by himself, so he simply got up and followed Xiao Mo Se into the pool.

    Entering the pool, Ye Mo sank into the water, and the gills of the fish were also exposed at this moment.

    The water in the pool turned out to be salty, just like sea water.

    Thinking that this is by the sea, Ye Mo is not surprised.

    Ye Mo swam towards the bottom of the pool, and found that there was a narrow tunnel inside, completely bottomless.

    After thinking for a while, Ye Mo came to the surface of the water.

    "Little Moser, if I haven't come out when Dad comes back, remember to tell his mother to go inside."

    Little Moser nodded, "Okay Mom."

    Seeing his cute appearance, Ye Mo reached out and rubbed his cheeks. head.

    Then swim towards the bottom of the pool.

    The further you go in, the narrower it becomes, and there are even flat tunnels.

    After swimming for a long time, but did not see the end, Ye Mo was a little disappointed.

    Just as he was about to turn around, he saw a light ahead after a corner.

    With a flash in front of his eyes, Ye Mo quickly swam over, pushed aside the aquatic plants blocking the entrance of the cave, and there was a vast sea outside.

    Therefore, that pool is just a sea of ​​sea water in the crevices of the rocks on the sea.

    Swimming to the surface of the sea, looking at the high cliff in front of him, Ye Mo was stunned.

    This location turned out to be at the back of their cave, and she swam so far.

    Or go back quickly.

    Coming to the hole again, Ye Mo swam in.

    Crash!

    Hiss!

    As soon as he entered the tunnel, there was a sea tumbling behind him, as well as a familiar roar.

    understand!

    Ye Mo turned around excitedly, and swam out from the crack in the stone.

    But when he came out and saw what was in front of him, his eyes widened in shock.

    There is no Dabai figure in front of him, but a snow-white flood dragon instead!

ʚChapter 262 He is Dabai

    There are cockles on the back and tail of this Jiaolong, like a fan.

    There are also huge claws, and there are two white dragon horns on the position of his head.

    There are also two long dragon whiskers.

    His body is huge, much larger than the previous Dabai.

    At this moment, the dragon looked at her blankly.

    The eyes are so familiar, this is the way Dabai looks at her.

    But is the Jiaolong in front of him really Dabai?

    She wasn't sure.

    "Dabai, is that you?"

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo called out unsurely.

    Hiss...

    Hearing her voice, Jiaolong happily stuck out his tongue and licked her.

    Ye Mo's eyes widened in disbelief, and it turned out that he really understood.

    "Dabai is really you! You have grown up! But you look more domineering and prettier than before."

    But many of them have grown up, and they have grown up a lot.

    It does look more domineering than before.

    After all, it was a snake before, but now it is a dragon!

    Hiss...

    Hearing her topic, Dabai let out a happy roar, and then quickly twisted his body.

    With its huge body, it rolled the sea water, and Ye Mo was directly rolled around several times.

    "Oh, stop! Dabai, stop quickly!" His head was spinning dizzily, Ye Mo quickly raised his hand to make him stop.

    Dabai also stopped obediently.

    "Huh!" Finally stopped, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

    Reflexively, he reached out to touch his stomach.

    Fortunately, nothing happened, thinking that he had been out for a while, Ye Mo looked up at Dabai in front of him.

    "Dabai, let's go back quickly! Reiser will be angry for waiting for a long time."

    Hiss...

    Dabai nodded, and quickly moved his body down, and then went up one by one.

    Seeing that its head was sticking up under her body, Ye Mo quickly reached out and grabbed the horns on his head.

    This way, she sits directly on top of its head.

    "Yo Ho! Let's go!"

    Dabai swung his tail quickly and swam towards the forest.

    After they left, Nasha excitedly grabbed Ai Fei and got out from the crack in the rock on the other side.

    "Did you see it, did you see it... That's my sister beast, amazing, she is not afraid of that strange monster, and even dared to sit on top of that monster." Seeing

    Nasha's excited look, swollen Ai Fei with a straight face cast a sidelong glance at her.

    "Is she your beast sister? I don't think she can be on top of a monster's head, but you are only afraid and dodged by being chased. You are so weak, how can you be the beast sister of a little female."

    Seeing that he said that she was weak again, Nasha narrowed her eyes immediately.

    Turn around and punch down.

    "Don't think I won't beat you if you look better in orc form."

    Ai Fei was speechless as she covered her swollen face on the other side.

    Can he tell the truth?

    His handsome face!

    Damn Nasha, I'm not playing with you!

    Angrily, she turned around and wanted to fight her desperately, but Ai Fei just turned around, and soon they came to the forest near the sea.

    Regarding its speed, Ye Mo clicked his tongue, its speed is no less than the speed of the giant dragon in the sea.

    Even faster than them.

    When they came to the beach, Ye Mo came down from Dabai's head.

    "Dabai, can you go ashore?"

    It used to be possible, but now, she is really not sure.

    Hiss...

    When Dabai heard it, he quickly came to the shore from the water.

    Then he shook his body.

    "That's great. Let's go. I'll take you to Leiser and tell you that Leiser has accepted you!"

    After speaking, Ye Mo happily walked towards Leiser's place.

    Dabai followed behind her.

    Compared with before, Dabai's walking speed on the shore was much slower.

    Because it walks on its paws.

    And it may be that you are not used to it yet, it walks awkwardly and slowly.

    But that's about the same speed as hers.

    By the pool, Lei Se was still staring at the pool.

    It's not that he's not in a hurry, he's already entered it, but the back is too narrow for him to swim through.

    He had no choice but to retreat and wait for her to come out.

    But after not coming back for so long, Leiser felt that he could not hold back his anger and roared into the pool.

    Just as I was about to go in and have a look again, a loud sound came from the forest behind.

    Reiser instantly became vigilant, and the unfamiliar footsteps made him stand up quickly and return to his original shape.

    "Reiser! I'm back! Look who this is!"

    Reiser, Ye Mo quickly ran over.

    "Dabai!" Seeing the white flood in front, Lei Se narrowed his eyes, but he still found it.

    And it also verified his conjecture.

    He is an orc!

    And it is also the legendary Xuejiao, but he has only heard of it a long time ago, and has never seen it.

    But Xuejiao has a snow-white appearance, and there are very few on the mainland, so it is easy to recognize.

    Xuejiao has grown up for a thousand years and died for a thousand years, and its strength is also very strong.

    And their tyrannosaurus race, five hundred years of adulthood, how long they can live after adulthood depends on themselves and also depends on evolution.

    After the fifth evolution, they can live for thousands of years.

    He has never seen a Tyrannosaurus orc that has evolved six times.

    On the mainland, I haven't heard of any orcs who have evolved the sixth time.

    He also didn't dare to think whether he could evolve the sixth time.

    He didn't think about it before, but now he really wants to become stronger.

    And now...

    he is not even sure, if he fights Dabai, whether he can defeat him.

    The unprecedented sense of crisis made Reiser even more flustered.

    What should he do if the little female likes him?

    Seeing the excited look of the little female, Reiser couldn't help tightening his paws.

    The huge claws were inserted straight into the soil on the ground.

    He also didn't realize it.

    "Reiser is so smart, you can tell it at a glance, yes, it is Dabai, you see Dabai has grown up!"

    Reiser raised his paw and walked in front of his little female, separating her from Dabai.

    But because Ye Mo is too small, he can still see her from the position of his paw.

    "He has evolved, and now he is an adult, little female, you are pregnant with dragon eggs, so don't run around, it's dangerous outside." After finishing speaking,

    Leiser turned his head and glanced at Dabai opposite.

    Seeing him staring down at his little female's belly, Reiser snorted coldly.

    However, in the next second, he was a little speechless.

    Because Dabai in front was actually excited, and then he lowered his head, sticking out his long tongue to lick his little female's belly.

    Reiser raised his paw, interrupting his movements.

    Hiss...

    being blocked by him, Dabai raised his head in doubt, not understanding what he meant.

    "The little female is pregnant, you can't scare her."

    Dabai blinked his eyes and backed away obediently.

    Seeing his sense of humor, Reiser's mood improved a lot.

    "Ahem...well, we are finally reunited, shall we have something to eat together?"

ʚChapter 263

    Seeing them like this, Ye Mo always felt weird, and Lei Se was not hostile to Dabai.

    But there is still some discomfort.

    It should be what he said just now, for fear that Dabai would scare her.

    Originally, I wanted to say that she wouldn't be frightened, but after thinking about it, Leiser might be upset if I said it this way, so let's forget it after thinking about it.

    Reiser nodded, then turned around.

    Seeing this, Dabai also came over and stood beside them.

    Ye Mo came to sit on the leaves, and Lei Se had already picked a lot of fruits.

    I reached out and took some and put them in the pool to wash, and then put them back on the leaves.

    Sitting down with his stomach supported, he realized that Reiser hadn't changed back to the orc form.

    Instead, he just squatted on the ground like a prototype.

    If it weren't for his fierce and domineering appearance and his teeth, she almost thought he was some kind of house dog.

    Looking at the side, Dabai also followed his example.

    But because the tail is too long, the second half of it is coiled up.

    Generally, Reiser didn't turn into an orc when there were other people around, and that was when he was worried that she would be attacked.

    Although Dabai is not an outsider to her.

    But Leiser is still quite vigilant after all.

    Maybe he wasn't worried about Dabai before, but now Dabai has grown up suddenly.

    It makes sense for Reiser to be wary of him.

    After all, he was also worried that she would be in danger.

    Ye Mo didn't expect at all that Leiser was really wary of Dabai because he grew up.

    But it was not because he was afraid of attacking her, but because he was worried that he would rob her with him.

    "Leiser, what are you doing? Don't worry, Dabai won't attack us, hurry up, come and eat some fruit."

    Reiser looked at Dabai next to him, licked his lips, and finally obediently turned into an orc and walked over.

    "Dabai, this is for you."

    After speaking, Ye Mo picked up a fruit and threw it towards Dabai.

    Seeing this, Dabai opened his mouth wide, perfectly catching the flying fruit.

    Ye Mo twitched the corners of his mouth when he saw it swallowed the fruit after it produced fruit.

    "Dabai, this...isn't swallowed whole."

    She seemed to have forgotten that Dabai never chewed food.

    Not to mention spit out the shell.

    But what she just threw over was a coconut!

    Will it swallow the coconut whole and pull it out completely?

    Thinking of Ye Mo, she quickly covered her mouth, it's better not to think about it, if she thinks about it any more, she will throw up.

    Seeing her staring at Dabai all the time, Leiser suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    Hastily walked over.

    "Little female, I want it too."

    "Okay."

    Glancing at Leiser, Ye Mo hurriedly moved a coconut, planning to poke a hole with the bone needles on her wings and give it to him.

    It was directly snatched by Reiser.

    Click!

    Seeing him biting the coconut just like that, Ye Mo's eyes widened in disbelief.

    After biting a hole, Reiser put the coconut in front of her again.

    "Little female, I have already opened it for you. You can drink it. Remember that you are pregnant with dragon eggs, so you can't do tiring work in the future." After speaking,

    Leiser looked up at Dabai again.

    But this time, Dabai was not staring at the little female's belly.

    Instead, she stared at him blankly.

    Reiser gritted his teeth, couldn't he hear what he said?

    "I know, I'm talking, pregnancy is not so delicate, I can do this little thing."

    After speaking, Ye Mo took a sip of coconut.

    And here, Reiser is still staring at Dabai.

    For some reason, he always felt that Dabai was very strange, not like an orc.

    Glancing at the little female who was drinking juice behind her, Reiser quickly turned into an orc.

    "Little female, wait for us here for a while, we will be back soon, don't worry, we won't fight, you, come with me." After finishing speaking, Leiser looked at

    Dabai, and then walked to the side .

    Knowing that the host was calling him, Dabai quickly followed.

    "..."

    Watching them leave, Ye Mo frowned, and couldn't help worrying, would they fight?

    "Mom...it's delicious!"

    Next to it, little Moser was holding a coconut and drinking it with a pointed mouth.

    Glancing at Little Moser, Ye Mo thought about it, it's better to wait here for them to come back.

    She should trust him.

    And here, Reiser brought Dabai to a relatively hidden place.

    Then he turned his head to look at Dabai.

    "Can it become an orc?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the snow dragon in front of him shrank rapidly, and then turned into a snow-white man.

    Seeing his orc form, Reiser felt as if shit was stuck in his throat.

    I can't say the next word at all.

    He turned out to be the snow-white and beautiful male that the little female said before.

    Then think of the little females treating him well and complimenting him on his beauty, especially now that he still has to follow them.

    Reiser only felt the oppression in his heart.

    "You're an adult, why do you still follow us?"

    He wanted him to leave.

    What the little female said before, she didn't seem to know that the snow-white and beautiful male she saw was Dabai.

    He had to get him out before she knew it.

    And still can't fight to drive him away.

    "Follow...Master..."

    The unclear and intermittent words made Leiser narrow his eyes.

    "Who are you?"

    "Big...Bai..."

    "Who am I?"

    "Ma...Master..."

    Looking at the empty eyes, still looking silly, Reiser suddenly smiled.

    It turned out that he was stupid.

    "Now, your male master and master don't need you anymore, you can go."

    Dabai blinked, he is no longer needed?

    But...

    "I need the master... the master... don't go..."

    Originally thinking that he would leave after hearing this, Reiser couldn't help laughing, but after hearing this sentence.

    Reiser's smile suddenly froze on his face.

    Hastily lowered his head to look at Dabai.

    He really wondered if he was really stupid.

    It's just that Dabai's response to him was still blank as usual.

    "..."

    Gritting his teeth, Reiser took a deep breath, and was about to tell him to leave when he heard footsteps in the distance.

    Reiser quickly lowered his head.

    "Hurry up and become a prototype."

    As soon as Dabai heard it, the obedient ones became prototypes.

    "Remember, the little female is pregnant with dragon eggs, you can't get close to her, otherwise she will get angry and drive you away, and you can't turn into an orc in front of her, she won't like it, and will drive you away Let's go, and you are not allowed to speak in front of her from now on, do you hear me?"

    Dabai nodded blankly, expressing his understanding.

    After seeing him nodding, Leiser nodded in satisfaction.

    "And..."

    "What are you doing? You haven't come here after so long."

ʚChapter 264

    Ye Mo pushed away the bushes, staring blankly at Lei Se and Dabai who were standing opposite each other.

    Still wanting to explain something, I saw the little female had already walked over.

    Reiser quickly shut his mouth.

    "No, no, I'll be more careful after teaching Dabai, after all, the little female is pregnant with dragon eggs."

    After speaking, Leiser gently grabbed the little female on the ground and walked towards the direction of returning.

    Ye Mo blinked, is that all?

    It's that simple?

    It's so simple, so why did he come out so far to talk?

    Can't you say it in front of her?

    Remember, when you came here, Reiser still wanted to say something?

    She felt something was wrong with Reiser, but she didn't know where to start.

    Forget it, I still don't want to.

    As long as they don't fight, it won't be a big deal.

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo shrugged.

    Don't think about it any more.

    Time passed little by little, and two months passed in a blink of an eye, and the weather became less hot.

    Looking at the weather, this time should be when she first came to this continent last year, right?

    Think about it, there is still some nostalgia!

    Touching her belly, which was almost six months pregnant, Ye Mo smiled happily.

    Now everything is normal with her stomach.

    People are also normal, and she will check with Jane from time to time.

    Nothing abnormal.

    In order to avoid trouble, she rarely goes out.

    Even if you go for a walk in the forest, you must bring Leiser with you.

    She must let her child come to this world safely.

    Thinking that she could finally give birth to Leiser's healthy baby, Ye Mo was very happy.

    From time to time, other dragons invade the forest.

    But with Dabai and Leiser around, there is no danger in the forest.

    Today, though, she's going to see Rila, because her baby is due.

    She wants to see it.

    Because Dabai couldn't leave the sea for too long, Ye Mo didn't take him with him, so he and Lei Se came to Rila's forest.

    None of them went out, all of them were in the cave.

    I also want to watch my baby be born.

    "Momo, you are here! Come quickly, an eggshell has already been cracked."

    As soon as Ye Mo came to the entrance of the cave, she heard Rila's voice, and Ye Mo hurried over.

    Seeing her speeding up, Lei Se hurriedly followed her, staring at her all the time.

    Afraid that she might fall or something.

    Originally, he thought that his dragon egg must be very healthy, and it wouldn't fall off so easily.

    But look at the little female cautiously every day.

    Unknowingly, Reiser also became cautious.

    After entering the cave, Ye Mo quickly surrounded him.

    Nokia and the others also wanted to surround them when they saw this.

    Just as he moved, he was picked up by Lei Seti behind him and thrown outside.

    Even if there is a female, he can't get so close to his little female.

    After being thrown out, Nokia and the others immediately pulled their faces together.

    They are the beast fathers of the dragon eggs!

    But looking at Leiser's warning eyes, a group of mouse dragons suddenly dared not move.

    "Look! It came out, it's a little Tyrannosaurus, so cute!"

    Seeing the little tyrannosaurus struggling to get out of the eggshell, Ye Mo's eyes sparkled.

    Sure enough, she is going to be a mother, she is really cute in everything she looks at.

    Seeing this, Reiser turned his head and looked at Nokia and the others behind him.

    "So weak!"

    Nokia and the others immediately lowered their heads in embarrassment, not daring to look up at Leiser, and Rilla and the others.

    "Leiser, what did you say?"

    Hearing what Leiser said, Ye Mo turned his head in doubt, expressing that he did not understand what he meant.

    "I said they are weak. Dragon eggs generally follow the race of the beast father, but if the male is weaker, the dragon egg will be born as a female race." So to put it bluntly, it depends on the strength of the genes

    .

    Ye Mo nodded understandingly, so the dragon egg gave birth to a Tyrannosaurus rex, which means that Rila's genes are stronger than those of Nokia and the others.

    Looking at Nokia and the others behind, she thought it was normal.

    The little tyrannosaur that emerged from its shell was not big, about the size of an adult hen.

    After the first little tyrannosaurus came out, it actually started to stand aside and raised its head to roar.

    The first sound was not very loud, he lowered his head and coughed a few more times, then raised his head again.

    This time the cry finally became louder.

    "Hehe..."

    Seeing his appearance, he yelled in a decent way, not bad.

    You can imagine what Reiser was like when he was a child.

    Just after laughing twice, I realized that your cub in front of you raised his head and stared at her.

    No, to be precise, staring at her stomach.

    Aww!

    Suddenly, the little cub roared into her stomach.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo smiled, he didn't mean anything malicious.

    Just as he was about to reach out to touch him, Lei Se stood up behind him.

    Roar!

    As soon as the huge roar sounded, Ye Mo looked at the little tyrannosaurus and quickly turned around, directly getting into the broken half of the eggshell he had just come out of.

    She could feel the little cub's fear.

    She had no doubts at all, if the little cub had thoughts, everyone would probably suspect that he went to the wrong door when he was reincarnated.

    I still want to go back, look at it again and reincarnate.

    "Raise!"

    Seeing that he was scaring the cub, Ye Mo immediately looked at him unhappily, then stretched out his hand and pushed him out of the cave.

    Reiser looked at the angry little female aggrievedly, "He yelled at the little female first! I..."

    He just wasn't happy about that little brat beating his little female!

    "He was just born, you just yelled at him like that, did you see that? The little cub was so scared that he wanted to be reincarnated, you are not allowed to go in, just wait outside for me obediently." After finishing speaking, Ye Mo made a "you" to him

    . If you dare to come in, I will beat you.

    Then he turned and entered the cave.

    "..." Being abandoned, Reiser drooped his eyes.

    Why did he feel that the little female cared about the cub so much, she would be fierce if it was someone else's cub.

    Then if it is a cub born by the little female herself.

    That...

    inexplicably, Leiser suddenly felt that he would have no place in the family from now on.

    No, if his cubs are born in the future, he must teach them well.

    Let them know how powerful he is, and try to stay away from him and the little female at home in the future.

    Thinking about it, Reiser nodded, that's all.

    Suddenly seeing Nokia and the others who wanted to pass by him and enter, Reiser narrowed his eyes.

    Oh, and they were just behind him, so when he was pushed out, they were afraid to touch him, so followed out of the cave.

    Can't go in by themselves, they still want to go in?

    Reiser narrowed his eyes dangerously.

    "..." Seeing this, Nokia and the others could only back away quickly, not daring to approach the entrance of the cave at all.

    He could only look in the direction of the cave entrance with eyes full of expectation.

    Seeing their interest, Reiser snorted coldly, and then turned his head to look in the direction of the cave entrance.

    Finally, when Lei Se couldn't bear to wait, Ye Mo finally came out from inside.

    Rilla followed, and six cubs.

ʚChapter 265 Rainy Season

    Leiser looked at the four tyrannosaurs, only two of which were rat dragons.

    "Really weak!"

    After despising Nokia and the others, Reiser happily walked towards his little female.

    "..." After being hit, the Nokia group did not dare to be angry or speak out.

    He could only look aggrievedly at Rila in front of him.

    "Having two mouse dragon cubs is already very good. We can have some cubs during this year's estrus."

    Rila glanced at them and smiled.

    After hearing this, Nokia and others put away their aggrieved expressions.

    He looked happily at the six cubs on the ground.

    Coming in front of Lei Se, Ye Mo couldn't help reaching out and patting him.

    "Say that others are weak, be careful that none of your own cubs will be like you in the future."

    Reiser raised his head proudly, "Impossible! I am so strong."

    Ye Mo just glanced at him and didn't say anything, but what did she say? Unexpectedly, what was just said casually turned out to be true.

    Rilla's six cubs, all male, were born and Rilla licked off their excess mucous membranes.

    Then let them move freely.

    The first baby tyrannosaur just born can walk outside as soon as it comes out.

    Others are not very agile in action.

    The two mouse dragons that came out from behind were even more crooked.

    Totally unsteady.

    Watching them teach the children, Ye Mo also felt tired, so she bid farewell to Rila and the others first.

    Returned to his own forest with Reiser.

    In the late pregnancy, she is really tired and hungry.

    Basically, I eat all day, and I still get hungry!

    Just like now, after returning to the forest, she was sleepy after eating.

    After being put on the bed by Leiser, Ye Mo closed her eyes and began to sleep soundly.

    After watching her for a while, Leiser got up and went out to prepare dinner for the evening.

    All is calm in the forest.

    But Ai Fei by the sea was miserable.

    At this moment, he is walking slowly on the beach, he is walking very slowly.

    But it also walked in a decent way.

    Looking at the forest in front of him, Ai Fei was a little excited, he really wanted to yell, little female, look, I can walk now.

    Swish!

    Snapped!

    "Wow! It hurts! Nasha!" Touching the red mark on her shoulder, Ai Fei angrily turned around and looked at Nasha who was holding a vine behind her.

    "Hmph! Walking so slowly! You asked for the beating yourself."

    After speaking, Nasha reached out and rubbed her swollen half of her face and eyes.

    Damn Ai Fei, he was so ruthless, he dared to attack her if he didn't pay attention for a while, let's see how she would deal with him.

    Can't walk, can you?

    She let him walk, if he can't learn it, he smokes!

    Looking at the swaying vine in her hand, Ai Fei gritted her teeth, the hands hanging by her side were clenched and then loosened, loosened and clenched again.

    Finally, taking a deep breath, Ai Fei tried her best to smile naturally.

    "Okay, okay, I'll go and study hard, Nasha, then don't hit me, okay?"

    Nasha, who was holding a vine, saw his smile, and was taken aback!

    Immediately, the vine in his hand quickly swung out.

    "You little boy, you dare to control me with your smile. You think beautifully. I look prettier than you when I smile."

    "Ah!"

    Ai Fei's miserable cry sounded, upon hearing his cry, Nasha blinked.

    It hurts so much, why not hit him?

    But after thinking about it, Nasha snorted coldly.

    Letting you be disobedient, wouldn't it be good to play with her?

    But he just doesn't want to take revenge when he finds an opportunity. She has been beaten by him several times when she was sleeping.

    Therefore, she must not let him go, she must beat him until he begs for mercy and obeys.

    In front, Ai Fei, who was learning to walk, gritted her teeth.

    His eyes were fixed on the front.

    Nasha, I will not let you go.

    Next time I get the chance, I'll hit you and beg for mercy!

    I won't kill you, I'll hit you and beg for mercy.

    Snapped!

    Just as she was thinking about it, her back was slapped, and Ai Fei suddenly became arrogant.

    Spread your legs and walk quickly.

    It's just that before he went far, he fell directly to the ground because of his unbalanced steps.

    "Hahaha...it's fun."

    Seeing him fall, Nasha suddenly laughed.

    And Ai Fei gritted her teeth and stood up, and hurriedly continued to learn to walk.

    Because he knew that when Nasha finished laughing and found that he was still lying on his stomach, she would definitely slap him again.

    Seeing that he was interested, Nasha nodded in satisfaction.

    Time passed day by day, and slowly came the rainy season.

    Looking at the torrential rain outside, Ye Mo couldn't help worrying.

    Because she knew that this rainstorm would last for a long time.

    Fortunately, the location of their cave is relatively high, and the flood will not be able to submerge them for a while.

    And compared to last year, this year they can breathe in water, so the problem is not too big.

    The only ones who are more worried are Xiaofen and Xiaomoser.

    Ye Mo looked at the top of the cave. Although the top was rocks, there were still many small holes in the rocks.

    This allows little Moser to fly up to avoid the sea water.

    As for Xiaofen and the others, perhaps they have figured out a way out one step ahead of her.

    Sure enough, after several days of heavy rain, the sea water began to spread into the forest.

    And soon came to the door of the cave where they lived.

    Because it is by the sea, their forest was the first to be flooded by the sea.

    The sea water entered the forest, and they also started to go outside.

    Watching them leave, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

    The sea rushed up in waves, beating against the rocks.

    Many smaller trees in the forest were washed down by sea water.

    Looking at the tumbling sea in front of him, Ye Mo stretched out his hand to touch his stomach worriedly.

    For some reason, she always had a bad premonition.

    "Leiser, let's go to the small hole on the top of the cave. The sea water should not be able to get in there."

    And if it is impossible, they can also go directly into the sea.

    But if this is the case, I don't know if it will be good for the dragon egg in the stomach.

    Not daring to take any risks, Ye Mo decided it would be better to stay on the shore.

    Reiser nodded and tidied up the animal skins in the cave.

    Then he tied his body and painted his hands and climbed towards the rock.

    Ye Mo waved her wings and wanted to help him, but Lei Se refused.

    With a big belly, she couldn't lift those animal skins, so Ye Mo could only fly in mid-air, watching him busy.

    Little Moser could help.

    But what he can take is too little.

    Seeing that Reiser took the thing up again, Ye Mo hurriedly flew to the edge of the hole on the rock.

    Slowly bend over to help him pull the thing up.

    "Raise, that's enough. You don't need to take too many things, just enough. It won't take long for the sea water to recede."

    Seeing him go back and forth twice and still want to go down to get things, Ye Mo stopped him.

    Even in heavy rain.

    She could hear his rapid breathing.

    He is very tired to carry things like this.

ʚChapter 266

    Hiss...

    Suddenly there was a sound from below, Ye Mo looked down and saw Dabai's limbs and claws tightly grasping the rock.

    Slowly moving up, on his tail, there are still some things that Reiser packed up.

    After coming to the top, Dabai rolled up his tail and put the things on the edge of the cave.

    The things were brought up, and Ye Mo looked at Dabai moved.

    "Dabai, thank you so much." Hiss

    ...

    Dabai blinked, looked at the male master who was staring at him, and stuck out his tongue obediently.

    "Dabai, you are a dragon, don't stick out your tongue like a snake from now on."

    Seeing that it was still acting as before, Ye Mo shook his head amusedly.

    Obviously, it can also make a huge roar now.

    But it just likes sticking out its tongue at her as before.

    Hiss...

    Hearing her words, Dabai stuck out his tongue happily again.

    "Well, you can do as you like."

    Beside, Reiser kept staring at Nadongxi's little female.

    She smiled at Dabai again.

    During this time, he tried every means to keep her by his side.

    Also let Dabai stay away from her, but stay away no matter how.

    They all seem to still meet.

    It makes him very uncomfortable.

    Thinking of the topic he said before, Reiser clenched his fists.

    What should I do, little female?

    I can't, it hurts to see you have other males.

    Obviously thought about it, even if you have other males, it's okay, as long as you spend more time with me.

    But he really can't do it!

    As long as I'm with you, I want to be with you forever.

    I want you to see only me, all me.

    I want to be by your side, in life, it is me.

    It's all just me.

    Seeing you smiling at Dabai and other orcs makes him feel really uncomfortable.

    I feel so uncomfortable that I want to go crazy and want to ruin everything.

    Thinking of Reiser, he quickly reached out his hand.

    Suddenly being grabbed by him, Ye Mo, who was pulling something, was taken aback.

    Looking up at the pain on Lei Se's face, Ye Mo was taken aback.

    Quickly put down the things in your hands.

    "Leiser, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me!"

    Why did he look at her with this expression?

    It was as if his world had been destroyed.

    Ye Mo was a little puzzled, she was fine just now.

    "I'm fine, little female, I'll pack up."

    Awakened by her words, Reiser quickly reached out to pick up the things on the ground.

    The hides were already wet from the heavy rain.

    Fortunately, the animal hide wrapped inside was still dry.

    Open the hide and simply lay a nest.

    The cave on the rock was small, just big enough for Reiser and little Moser to squat in it.

    And it's still under the condition that Reiser can only maintain the orc form.

    Fortunately, there are some dried meat in it.

    They can only wait for the heavy rain to pass quickly this time.

    It was not long before they were in the cave in the rock that the sea completely flooded the forest.

    Dabai was just floating on the water under the rocks.

    After eating the meat, Ye Mo looked outside, his stomach felt cold, Ye Mo bowed his head.

    I saw Leiser's big hand gently stroking her protruding belly.

    Seeing his appearance, Ye Mo smiled.

    "Our cub will be born in one month, and I don't know if I'm pregnant with an egg or a human being. Leiser, why don't you lower your head and listen to see if there is any movement?" Leiser nodded after

    listening , slowly bent down and rested his head on her stomach.

    Not long after he leaned on it, he felt a dull pain in his stomach.

    The dull pain flashed by.

    Ye Mo couldn't help frowning, and raised his head a little with his hand.

    "Don't press so hard, your stomach hurts."

    After speaking, Ye Mo rubbed his face.

    To be honest, she really couldn't imagine what her and Reiser's child would be like.

    Is it a human or a dragon egg?

    I can't help but look forward to it.

    "If there is no reaction, how could the dragon egg react?"

    After being rubbed by her, Lei Se did not resist, but told Ye Mo what he felt.

    Ye Mo nodded, but there was no response, so it should be the dragon egg.

    When night came, I thought it would be relatively peaceful, so Ye Mo fell asleep early.

    Unexpectedly, not long after falling asleep, the cries of dense sea beasts came from outside.

    He opened his eyes uneasily, but Leiser was not around, not even Little Moser, who was crouching in the corner.

    Ye Mo quickly looked around.

    Not there, seeing Lei Se's figure, Ye Mo became more and more uneasy.

    The sound of heavy rain and the dense sound of sea beasts hitting her heart made her even more uneasy.

    "Leiser! Leiser..."

    After calling twice but no response, Ye Mo hurriedly stood up while supporting his stomach.

    Thumping...

    "Mom, there are monsters outside."

    Little Moser flew into the cave against the heavy rain and ran towards her quickly.

    Upon hearing this, Ye Mo hurried to the entrance of the cave.

    Looking down, his eyes widened in shock.

    I saw dense sea beasts surrounding the rocks.

    And Reiser and Dabai are in the water below, Reiser is now the prototype.

    He is fighting those sea beasts.

    The same is true for Dabai, with its huge tail slapping the surrounding sea beasts.

    To her shock, the sea beasts were different from the ones she had seen in the forest over there.

    The sea beasts here have sharp claws, and they look a bit like lizards.

    But the tail is fan-shaped.

    It also has fish-like ears and gills.

    The most important thing is that these sea beasts can climb rocks.

    At this time, many sea beasts were crawling towards the rocks.

    And Leiser and Dabai were attacking the sea beasts that climbed up the rocks.

    The death of sea beasts one after another, blood stained the sea water under the rocks.

    Smelling the smell of blood, these sea beasts became even crazier, and even the same kind around them began to attack.

    But there are still many sea beasts climbing towards the cliff.

    Moreover, more and more sea beasts gathered, and more and more sea beasts surrounded Leiser and the others.

    Only Reiser and Dabai had wounds on their bodies.

    "Leiser, Dabai!"

    Seeing that they were injured, Ye Mo was a little anxious, just about to control the sea beasts to leave, but at this moment her stomach hurts.

    Ye Mo was stunned for a moment, his face instantly turned pale, and his body could no longer support himself and fell to the ground.

    The pain became more and more severe, Ye Mo gasped for breath, and wanted to crawl over to call Lei Se.

    But as soon as he moved, the pain hit again.

    Fearing that she was about to give birth, Ye Mo quickly lay down and adjusted her breathing.

    Stretching out her hand to caress her stomach, Ye Mo closed her eyes.

    "Baby, you will be fine."

    "Mom, little Moser is afraid." Seeing her appearance, little Moser hurried over.

    "Little Moser is not afraid, come on, help mom to the nest over there, okay? Mom can't do her best."

    The pain came more quickly than she expected.

    Now that she is called Leiser, she has no strength to shout out, so she can only focus on little Moser.

ʚChapter 267 The Lost Dragon Egg

    Upon hearing this, Little Moser hurried over.

    With little Moser's help, Ye Mo finally lay down in the nest.

    "Mom, it doesn't hurt." Seeing her in pain, little Moser could only walk around anxiously.

    Ye Mo stretched out his hand to hold Little Moser.

    "Don't worry, Mom is fine. Be good, little Moser, don't call your father, stay here obediently."

    Hearing her flowers, Little Moser, who was about to turn around and go out, could only stop obediently.

    Then he squatted down and looked at her.

    Ye Mo clenched her teeth, closed her eyes and slowly endured wave after wave of pain.

    Sweat slid down his cheeks, salty sweat trickled into his mouth.

    Ye Mo gritted her teeth, took a few deep breaths, and then imitated what she saw on TV, trying her best to breathe smoothly.

    Finally, a tearing pain came from below.

    "Mom, it's bleeding, a lot of blood."

    Seeing her bleeding, Little Moser panicked, stood up quickly and walked over.

    Ye Mo's face turned pale in an instant.

    She only felt that her body was so painful that she was numb, and there was no feeling below.

    But even though his body was already numb, the pain in his stomach was clearly transmitted to his mind.

    She also didn't have the energy to comfort little Moser.

    Ye Mo clenched her fists and bit her lips tightly, her lips had already been bitten.

    Blood flowed down the corner of his mouth, Ye Mo took a few deep breaths after exerting himself for a while.

    Then start the next wave of force again.

    Finally, she felt something coming out, Ye Mo gritted her teeth and tried again.

    After another severe pain, his body relaxed immediately, and Ye Mo collapsed directly.

    It wasn't until the pain subsided a little that he raised his head and looked down.

    A long bloodshot egg, looking at this white egg, the diameter of this egg is not very big, about as thick as a clenched fist of an adult man.

    The length is as long as the length of the open palm.

    The overall size of the egg is slightly larger than that of a goose egg.

    Seeing this egg, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

    She can only say that fortunately this egg is long, if it is round, it is still in this situation where there is no one to help.

    She might really have to confess here today.

    Just as I was about to get up to have a look, I felt pain in my stomach again.

    Ye Mo's expression changed, is there another one?

    Lying down quickly, Ye Mo started to exert strength again.

    After the first time, the latter one was much better and came out much smoother.

    Although the pain is still there, she can still bear it behind.

    Plop!

    With an effort, Ye Mo clearly heard the sound of the egg coming out, but it was the same as before.

    Before she could cheer up, the pain came all at once.

    Helpless, Ye Mo could only continue to exert force. After five times in a row, the pain was finally much less.

    But she has no strength to do it.

    The world in front of her eyes began to become dim, and she was really tired.

    It seems to have a good sleep.

    Thinking, Ye Mo slowly closed her eyes, but just as she closed them, another wave of pain hit again.

    Ye Mo was so frightened that he quickly opened his eyes, what the hell! Is this still there?

    When the severe pain came, Ye Mo stretched out his hand to touch his stomach, and there was indeed a feeling inside.

    Click!

    Bark!

    Suddenly a sound came from the entrance of the cave, and Ye Mo quickly turned to look, only to see two sea beasts crawling up the entrance of the cave.

    Then he stared straight at her position.

    They came by the smell of blood in the cave.

    She didn't expect that there were Lei Se and the big guards below, and they even climbed up.

    Does that mean that Leiser and the others are very likely...

    Ye Mo felt cold, and quickly turned to look at Little Moser.

    "Little Moser, go and find your father."

    Chirp!

    Little Moser didn't leave, but walked to the middle of the cave, and raised his head to warn the sea beast that was climbing up.

    Chuck!

    The sea beast raised its head and roared twice, then quickly attacked.

    Chirp!

    Little Moser rushed over and quickly entangled with them.

    Watching them fight, Ye Mo clenched her fists, she wanted to control those sea beasts.

    But for some reason, at this moment, her control didn't work.

    "Hmm..." There was another pain in her stomach, and Ye Mo clenched her teeth.

    I don't have the energy to look at little Moser who is entangled with sea beasts.

    "Leiser... woo..."

    After a sharp pain, Ye Mo lay down weakly.

    This time the pain was worse than when the first egg came out.

    She's completely out of energy.

    Lying down weakly, Ye Mo looked at the top of the rotating cave.

    She wanted to tell Reiser that she was dying, she was really tired, and she really wanted to sleep.

    "Mother!"

    Suddenly, Little Moser's exclamation came from the side, and he also felt something approaching him.

    l Ye Mo quickly opened her eyes.

    A sea beast quickly crawled towards her newly laid egg.

    "Let go of my child!" Ye Mo looked. I just felt a pain in my heart, and I didn't know where my strength came from.

    Quickly rushed over.

    At this moment, the sea beast bit an egg and swallowed it quickly.

    Ye Mo's eyes widened in disbelief, and a monstrous anger rose from his heart.

    Without daring to ignore it, he quickly rushed over and grabbed the sea beast's mouth that was about to close.

    "Spit out my child, spit it out..."

    Baba...

    The sea beast struggled under her hands and retreated.

    Ye Mo crawled over, and then pressed the sea beast's struggling body with her body.

    With a force in her hand, she only heard a puff, and the mouth of the sea beast under her hand was torn open by her.

    Ye Mo stretched her hand into its throat in a panic, trying to pick out the egg it had swallowed.

    "Hmm..."

    At this moment, there was another pain in my stomach.

    The pain made Ye Mo loosen his grip, and the sea beast corpse in front slipped and fell directly to the bottom of the cliff.

    Rolling down was the egg that she had just dug out and hadn't had time to take out yet.

    "No!"

    Seeing the sea beast fall off the cliff, Ye Mo's eyes widened in disbelief.

    At this moment, what she felt was not only physical pain, but also heartache.

    The ground was covered with her blood and the blood of sea beasts.

    Ye Mo reached out and grabbed the stones beside him.

    Lying down on his back, he looked desperately at the top of the cave.

    "Oh!"

    Even though the pain was still going on, she didn't feel the pain anymore.

    Clearly feel the last egg come out.

    Ye Mo couldn't help laughing.

    Looking at little Moser who was still entangled with the sea beast, Ye Mo opened his mouth, but he didn't have the strength to say a word anymore.

    I could only close my eyes weakly.

    Chirp!

    Watching her faint, Little Moser rammed hard towards the sea beast in front.

    He must kill the sea beast in front of him, he must protect his mother!

    Seeing that he was defeated by the sea beast, little Moser raised his head and yelled twice again.

ʚChapter 268 As long as she likes you, I am willing to accept

    Then it directly hit the sea beast and rushed towards the edge of the cliff.

    Until falling with the sea beast.

    In mid-air, Little Moser quickly shook off the sea beast that was biting his paw, and then flew towards the sky.

    Chirp!

    Finally, he drove the sea beast away and protected his mother.

    Little Moser cried out happily.

    He finally protected his mother once.

    Fly around the cliff in a circle.

    Look at the sea beasts that are climbing towards the cliff.

    Little Moser would stretch out his claws directly and knock them off the cliff.

    Seeing the little Moser flying out from above, and the sea beast that fell just now, Reiser panicked, always having a bad premonition.

    A sea beast actually climbed up just now.

    Wag your tail vigorously.

    Fan the surrounding sea beasts, and then directly change into orc form and climb up the cliff.

    Just climbed up a little bit, a sea beast quickly rolled over.

    Reiser quickly raised his hand and blocked it with his hand.

    Because of this, don't tear off a piece of flesh on your arm.

    Reiser didn't even look at the wound on his hand, and quickly climbed up the cliff.

    Seeing him climbing towards the cliff, Dabai quickly broke through the sea beast's attack and got under him.

    Stop the sea beast from attacking him.

    He quickly came to the cliff, and as soon as he entered the cave, Leiser was stunned.

    There was a strong smell of blood in the cave, and there was a little female lying on the ground with a miserable face.

    Looking at such a picture, Lei Se only felt a pain in his heart.

    He lifted his legs, but found that he couldn't walk at all.

    "Little female?" Reiser called out cautiously with trembling lips.

    No response.

    Finally, Reiser moved his leg, which was obviously very close.

    But he felt as if tens of millions of light-years had passed.

    Finally coming in front of her, Reiser raised his trembling hand.

    "Little female?"

    Reiser reached out and hugged the little female on the ground, looking at the lifeless little face, Reese couldn't help but shed a tear.

    "Little female, don't scare me, okay? Please, wake up, okay?"

    He reached out to touch the little face in his arms, but he didn't dare to do it when he saw the wound on her lip.

    "Can the little female answer me? Please."

    Reiser lowered his head in pain. He only hoped that the little female in his arms could answer him at this moment.

    Tell him she's fine.

    But no, she didn't answer him, the only response to him was the sound of heavy rain outside, and the dead silence of the cave full of blood.

    "I beg you, can you answer me?" Seeing that she still didn't answer, Lei Se was a little anxious.

    He reached out and shook the little female in his arms.

    Because of the shaking, Ye Mo in his arms let out a sigh of relief.

    Hearing the sound of her breathing, Leiser was taken aback, and quickly stopped shaking.

    Then he lowered his head and listened carefully.

    Although it was raining heavily outside, he could still hear her faint breathing clearly.

    "Little female! Little female, you are breathing, right? You are still breathing, you are still alive! You are still alive..."

    Reiser laughed excitedly.

    "The little female is alive...so good..."

    Turning her head to look around, Leiser discovered that there was a white egg under her body.

    Not only that, but there are four more in the nest.

    His cubs are out.

    The little females have given birth to their pups.

    He quickly picked up the little female on the ground and walked towards the nest.

    Reiser directly lifted the blood-stained animal skin and threw it away.

    He also directly threw the blood-stained egg aside.

    Carefully put the little female in his arms on the animal skin.

    "Little female, sleep at ease, I will always be by my side and watch over you." Sitting on the side of the nest, Lei Se looked distressedly at Ye Mo who fell asleep in the nest due to excessive blood loss.

    Now no matter what happens below, he will never leave his little female.

    Because of his departure, more and more sea beasts climbed up below, and the caves were relatively narrow, so they couldn't become prototypes.

    Reiser could only pick up the stones on the ground and start attacking the sea beast that climbed up.

    The sound of the heavy rain was still the same, and the sea water slapped the rock more vigorously.

    And the battle under the cliff is still the same, the sea water is stained red with blood.

    There were more and more dead sea beasts, and the sea beasts that had been besieging Dabai began to turn around and bite the dead sea beasts.

    Seeing them attacking each other, Dabai finally had a chance to catch his breath.

    Slowly retreating to the bottom of the cliff, Dabai looked around vigilantly.

    Because of the battle just now, not many sea beasts came to attack him anymore.

    But there were still those who were not afraid of death rushing over, and they were all thrown away by his paw mixed with sea water.

    "Little female...Little female...wake up, okay?"

    Ye Mo frowned impatiently.

    Who is it? Who is arguing beside her.

    She is really tired and her body hurts, and she really wants to have a good sleep so that the pain will be gone when she falls asleep.

    "Please..." Seeing that she hadn't woken up yet, Lei Se clenched her little hand.

    Two days later, she still hadn't woken up. Leiser had already waited from feeling yes to being afraid later.

    He was really afraid that she would go on sleeping like this.

    No, he must find a way to save her, he will never let her sleep like this forever.

    Thinking of Reiser, he got up quickly and walked outside.

    "Dabai, protect her well. When I come back, you can approach her in the future. If the little female really likes you, I am willing to accept you, please." When she said this, Reiser clenched her fists

    .

    Reiser closed his eyes after exhausting all his strength to say this.

    He felt that after saying this, he had no strength left.

    His body seemed to be exhausted, and he felt relieved, and finally he said this.

    But after saying this, he felt that his little female was far away from him at this moment.

    Hiss...

    Looking at the male master in front of him, Dabai raised his head, and when he heard that he could get close to the master, he couldn't help flicking his tail happily.

    But hasn't the master always liked him?

    Dabai rolled his eyes vaguely, a little puzzled.

    But seeing that the male host in front had already left, Dabai could only raise his spirits and pay attention to his surroundings.

    He wants to protect his master.

    And in the future, he will be able to get close to the master, thinking, Dabai roared excitedly again.

    ...

    Ye Mo felt that she had slept for a long time, and she was very thirsty in the middle, so she couldn't help but want to wake up.

    But when she was very thirsty, suddenly there was sweet water in her mouth, and she was not thirsty after drinking it.

    So I slept peacefully for a while.

    It wasn't until he was satisfied with his sleep that he opened his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes, he saw a pair of blood red pupils.

    "Leiser..."

    Seeing him, Ye Mo couldn't help but shed tears.

    "Little female, you're finally awake!" Seeing her eyes open, Reiser smiled excitedly.

    "I, uh..."

ʚChapter 269 The Snubbed Dragon Egg

    Are you going to say I've been asleep for a long time? However, a weight hit her chest, interrupting what she was about to say.

    Ye Mo stared at Lei Se, who was lying on top of her, with wide eyes.

    "Leiser!"

    He stretched out his hand to help him up.

    However, as soon as he moved, severe pain came from his body and lower parts.

    Ye Mo suddenly didn't dare to move.

    "You... don't move, this tyrannosaurus orc managed to save you."

    Suddenly, an elderly voice came from the corner of the cave, and Ye Mo turned his head quickly.

    What I saw was an old and thin orc, who was obviously a little scared.

    But after Reiser fainted, he seemed relieved.

    After looking around, this is still a cave on the rock, how could he be here.

    "You... are?"

    "I'm a veterinarian, and I was captured by the Tyrannosaurus orcs to save you, but I just said that you bled a lot because of laying dragon eggs, so the lethargy may also be due to excessive blood loss , he keeps drinking his own blood for you.”

    In fact, he wanted to tell him that this method might not work, but he dared not say it.

    She could only watch helplessly as he kept feeding her his own blood.

    Moreover, Ke Luo was shocked to see the Tyrannosaurus orcs treating her very well.

    It turns out that Tyrannosaurus orcs also have such an affectionate side.

    He will also risk his life for the female he loves.

    Ye Mo's eyes widened in surprise, and he gave her to drink with his own blood! Blood!

    I have to say that Leiser's thinking is very advanced!

    It turns out that blood transfusion therapy in medicine has existed in prehistory hundreds of millions of years ago.

    But he also thought that she lost too much blood and replenished her blood.

    Looking down at his hands, he saw scars on his body and arms.

    Finally, the position on the wrist is especially serious.

    Looking at his bloody wrist, Ye Mo hastily reached out and tore a piece of animal skin, and tied it to his hand to stop the blood from continuing to flow.

    Even when she was doing this, her body hurt, but she didn't stay.

    Only now did she know that the sweetness in her mouth when she was sleeping was his blood.

    After tying him up, Ye Mo dragged him to the den again.

    This time, she was lying down alone, but now, both of them were lying down.

    "Veterinarian, can you take a look at him? Thank you."

    He looked up at the veterinarian in the corner.

    "He, he's fine, he also lost too much blood." After all, he fed her so much blood!

    "It's all right? Is the injury on his arm all right?"

    Ye Mo couldn't figure it out, if you feed her blood, just feed her blood!

    Why are there so many wounds on his arms?

    "Those are fine, they are all skin wounds. He fed you blood separately, but the wound above has less blood, so he cut several places." Hearing what he said,

    Ye Mo finally understood.

    He reached out and touched Reiser's face, he was really stupid.

    So stupid that she has nothing to do with him.

    Bowing her head and kissing him on the cheek, Ye Mo raised her head quickly.

    "By the way, my egg, oh no, where is the dragon egg I gave birth to?"

    I suddenly remembered that I had already laid the dragon egg, but I didn't see it when I woke up.

    Ye Mo suddenly panicked, and quickly looked to the side of the nest.

    See if it's still there.

    When she didn't see it by the nest, she remembered that there was a sea beast in the cave when she fainted.

    Ye Mo's heart tightened.

    Could it be...

    "Is that it?"

    Seeing her anxious look, Ke Luo silently pointed to the corner.

    Hearing his voice, Ye Mo turned around and saw five eggs lying alone in the corner.

    Following those eggs, there were also blood-stained animal skins that were thrown out.

    "..."

    The dragon egg was still there, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief, but the dragon egg she gave birth from the pain of almost dying was still in the corner by Lei Se.

    Come to think of it, I'm really a little angry!

    There were dried blood clots on the dragon eggs, Ye Mo stood up enduring the pain, and carried a few eggs into the nest.

    Reach out and take the animal skin to wipe off the blood clots on the dragon egg, and then put the egg away.

    Looking at the five eggs in the nest, Ye Mo sighed, there were six eggs, but they were swallowed by the sea beast.

    Finally, it also fell into the sea.

    Losing an egg, although everything else is safe, Ye Mo still feels a little panicked.

    She reached out and touched the remaining eggs, no matter what, she would definitely protect them.

    Let her children come out of their shells safely.

    "You can leave, thank you."

    Looking at the terrified veterinarian next to him, Leiser grabbed him, he must be very scared.

    Probably because he was afraid that Reiser would kill him, so he never dared to leave.

    "..." Ke Luo looked at the high cliff and the white dragon hanging on the cliff below.

    He wanted to say that he also wanted to leave, but if he went down now, wouldn't he be courting death?

    Even if there is no Jiaolong, there are sea beasts and sea water everywhere below, and he will die if he goes down.

    After moving his body, Ke Luo turned his head to the outside, but he didn't go away.

    No, it was he who didn't go to die.

    "Don't worry, Reiser won't attack you, I promise, if you want to leave, you can leave now."

    Seeing him not moving, Ye Mo thought he was still afraid, and specially reassured him.

    "There is sea water below, I dare not go down." Ke Luo couldn't stand it anymore even though she was still talking.

    I could only say something weakly.

    "..." Well, it seems that she misunderstood.

    It's not that he doesn't want to go, but there is sea water below, and there are sea beasts. If he goes down, he will die.

    It was only then that Ye Mo remembered that they were different, he couldn't breathe in the sea.

    Got it, Ye Mo didn't say anything, after all, he had to wait for the heavy rain to pass and the sea water recede to let him go.

    Too tired, Ye Mo could only lie down and continue to sleep.

    When I woke up again, it was already a day later.

    Seeing Lei Se staring at her, Ye Mo smiled.

    "Raise, you're awake."

    "Well, the little female is fine, that's great, I thought what I saw before was hallucinations! I was shocked."

    Seeing that she was really fine, Raise I breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Isn't it? If I hadn't told him that you're fine, he'd probably go crazy." Beside him, Ke Luo took a bite of his flesh.

    Said weakly.

    "Leiser, don't let me drink your blood anymore, you will make me worry, do you know?"

    After glancing at Ke Luo, Ye Mo looked at Leiser.

    "No, as long as the little female is safe and survives, I will still drink my blood for you."

    Reiser shook his head, although it would make her worry, but he wanted her to live more.

    "You're stupid, you've lost a lot of blood. It's not enough to drink a little of your blood. That's useless. I can wake up only because I'm full of sleep." The

    only thing that works is to quench thirst and hunger Bar.

    After all, the nutrition in the blood is still very high.

    But you can't tell him that.

ʚChapter 270 Are My Eggs So Small?

    When Reiser heard this, he was stunned for a moment.

    He looked down at his wound.

    Is drinking blood really useless?

    No, the little female was lying to him. He saw with his own eyes that her face turned rosy after drinking his blood.

    Not so pale anymore.

    She lied to him because she was worried about him.

    Thinking about it, Reiser smiled, the feeling of being cared by the little female is really good.

    "Little female, let's eat something first. This is... the food that Dabai brought up."

    After thinking about it, Leiser still said it.

    "It's still Dabai and sensible." Hearing what he said, Ye Mo immediately smiled relaxedly.

    And food, not bad.

    "..." Seeing her exaggerating with a smile, Reiser clenched her fists.

    My heart is also boring.

    Not wanting to see her smile, Leiser hurried over and brought over the food.

    "Little female, eat quickly."

    After speaking, Reiser also lowered his head and began to eat the meat in his hand.

    Ye Mo frowned seeing Leiser gobbling it up.

    Why does she always feel that something is wrong with Reiser?

    "..." Next to them, Ke Luo shrugged after watching their interaction.

    Bow your head and continue to eat your own meat.

    Now he is not so afraid of Reiser.

    After these few days of observation, although he will yell at him in terror and threaten him to save his female.

    But it never hurt him.

    And he has a good relationship with the cub outside, as well as the white snow dragon.

    After living for so many years, he has never seen such a tyrannosaurus orc.

    He even doubted whether he was a real Tyrannosaurus orc.

    But judging from when he caught him back, yes.

    No doubt!

    Thinking of him looking at him with begging eyes, asking him to save his little female.

    Koro sighed.

    Perhaps this female changed him.

    In fact, he really felt that Reiser, like the orcs outside, was also worried about his females.

    Orcs with life, flesh and blood.

    Although he is a Tyrannosaurus orc.

    Because she just gave birth to a dragon egg, Ye Mo is very weak.

    Basically, I eat and sleep, and wake up and continue to eat.

    The heavy rain didn't last long.

    A few days later, the heavy rain finally stopped, and the sea water was slowly receding.

    After exiting the forest, Ye Mo was tied up by Lei Se with animal skins and lay on Lei Se's back, Ye Mo felt a little helpless.

    Her body is very weak, but not to the point where she can't move at all.

    Originally, she said she wanted to come down by herself, but Leiser refused.

    She had no choice but to follow him.

    Next to it, little Moser flew down with the dragon egg wrapped in animal skin.

    Seeing the dragon eggs wrapped in him, Ye Mo remembered, as if he had forgotten about these few dragon eggs these days.

    Mainly, every time she woke up, Reiser made her eat.

    Let her sleep again after eating, she even forgot about the dragon eggs she gave birth to.

    Fortunately, little Moser was more sensible and helped her remember.

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo gave Little Moser a grateful look.

    When she came to the bottom of the cliff, she was put on the stone outside the cave.

    And Reiser told her not to move around.

    Then I went to clean up the cave by myself.

    Everything was ready, and Ye Mo was carried into the cave by him.

    Sitting on the bed, Ye Mo hurriedly asked Little Moser to bring her dragon egg.

    "Reiser, look at our child."

    Reiser, who was packing up other things, heard this and hurried over.

    If she hadn't mentioned the dragon egg, he would have forgotten that the little female had already given birth to the dragon egg.

    This should be the first time he had a good look at his and the little female's dragon eggs, right?

    But looking at the five dragon eggs lying on the bed, Lei Se was stunned. Are these his dragon eggs?

    Seeing that he came over and saw no response, Ye Mo looked up suspiciously.

    "What's wrong? Why did you suddenly stop talking?"

    Didn't he express the dragon egg that he finally gave birth to?

    Will you say something about how cute our child is.

    Well, it’s still eggs, so can you say something, our eggs are really white?

    "Are my eggs so small?" Finally, awakened by her words, Reiser said a little depressed.

    I took out my hand and compared it, isn't it as big as his fist?

    But the dragon eggs of those dragon orcs are huge!

    It looks much bigger than this dragon egg.

    This time, it was Ye Mo's turn to be stunned, and looked down at the five eggs lying on the animal skin.

    Although it is more than double the size of the dragon egg I saw before, it is still her own.

    And what did Reiser mean by that?

    Are you suspecting that the dragon egg she gave birth to is not his?

    "No, these dragon eggs are not yours, hum! They are mine."

    After speaking, Ye Mo put the five eggs into his arms, then turned around, turning his back to Lei Se.

    Seeing that she was angry, Lei Se panicked and hugged her quickly.

    "Little female, don't be angry, I was wrong, okay?"

    What he couldn't stand the most was that she ignored him.

    "Where did you go wrong?"

    Hearing his words, Ye Mo turned to look at the head on her shoulder.

    "These dragon eggs are mine."

    Reiser turned his head and looked at the rosy lips in front of him, and he kissed them directly.

    "Hmm..." Seeing the enlarged handsome face in front of him, Ye Mo rolled his eyes, and then slowly closed his eyes.

    Forgive him.

    In fact, his reaction was fine, anyone who saw such a small dragon egg would doubt it.

    What's more, it's Leiser, who is powerful in himself, and he probably always thought that his dragon eggs would also be big.

    Now seeing such a small dragon egg, it is normal to be shocked to the point of disbelief.

    Hiss...

    A voice suddenly came from the side, and Ye Mo opened his eyes immediately.

    Behind Reiser, Dabai lowered his head and was looking at them with big white eyes blinking.

    Being looked at by it like this, Ye Mo suddenly felt like teaching a bad child.

    Pushing Lei Se away, Ye Mo hugged the dragon egg into his arms.

    "Ahem, you should go to work quickly, I'll hatch the eggs."

    After speaking, Ye Mo started to hatch the eggs in a dignified manner.

    It's just that Ye Mo just remembered that she seems to be a cold-blooded animal now, so her body doesn't have any temperature.

    In this way, wouldn't it be useless for her to incubate eggs like this.

    It's been a long time, without temperature, will her babies die in the eggs?

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo quickly looked up at Lei Se.

    "Leiser, how do the dinosaur eggs of the tyrannosaurus family hatch before they are born?" Reiser,

    who was staring at Dabai and planning to explain the rules to him later, heard what his little female said.

    Hastily turned his head.

    Looking at the dragon egg in her arms, Reiser shook his head.

    "I don't know, the eggs of the tyrannosaurus are usually thrown away, and those who can survive are saved, and those who cannot survive die." Hearing what

    he said, Ye Mo glared at him, asking for nothing.

    "I know why your tyrannosaurus orcs are rare, and you all made yourself extinct."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.8K 1.3K 71
Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan should...
61.8K 896 47
Ruan Yan woke up and found that she was dressed as a poor official lady, and the food business game she played before fainting also followed her. A n...
9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
586K 50.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...