KURAMA

By jellieyyy

Are you a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama? Do you want to dive deeper into his character and explore the many f... More

Letter to the Readers
๐ŸŒŸ Playlist ๐ŸŒŸ
Kurama Facts
Kurama's Personal History
Birthchart
Fangirl Shit
Trivia Pt 1
Trivia Pt 2
Interview with the voice actors (1994)
A letter from the voice actor
Random
Botan's Assault Interview! The Secrets of the "Yu Yu" Four Warriors
A To Z SWF Analysis (as Your Boyfriend)
A to Z SFW analysis (the activities he would do with his girlfriend)
How y'all met (scenerio)
Your first time meeting His mother(scenerio)
when he realised he's inlove (scenerio)
When you realise you are inlove (scenerio)
When you are jealous (scenerio)
Swimming Lessons
Dress (songfic)
Fanart

A To Z SFW analysis (your bestfriend)

95 12 2
By jellieyyy

Certainly! Here is an A to Z analysis of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho as your best friend, keeping it safe for work (SFW):

A - Affable: Kurama is very friendly and approachable, making it easy to talk to him about anything.

B - Brainy: Kurama is highly intelligent and knowledgeable, always having interesting insights and ideas to share with you.

C - Caring: Kurama is a very caring and compassionate friend, always putting your well-being and happiness first.

D - Dependable: Kurama is a reliable and trustworthy friend, always keeping his promises and being there for you when you need him.

E - Encouraging: Kurama is very supportive and encouraging, always motivating you to pursue your dreams and reach your full potential.

F - Funny: Kurama has a great sense of humor and knows how to make you laugh, even during tough times.

G - Gentle: Kurama is very gentle and kind, always treating you with respect and consideration.

H - Helpful: Kurama is always ready to lend a helping hand, whether it's helping you move, giving you advice, or just being there to listen.

I - Insightful: Kurama has a deep understanding of human nature and can provide valuable insights into your thoughts and feelings.

J - Judicious: Kurama is very wise and prudent, always considering the consequences of his actions and decisions.

K - Knowledgeable: Kurama is very knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, making him a great conversationalist and source of information.

L - Loyal: Kurama is a fiercely loyal friend, always standing by your side through thick and thin.

M - Meticulous: Kurama is very detail-oriented and meticulous, making him great at planning and organizing events or activities.

N - Noble: Kurama has a strong sense of honor and integrity, always striving to do what is right and just.

O - Optimistic: Kurama has a positive outlook on life and always looks for the bright side of things, making him a great source of inspiration and encouragement.

P - Patient: Kurama is very patient and understanding, always willing to listen and work through any issues or problems.

Q - Quality time: Kurama values spending quality time with his friends, making sure to create meaningful memories together.

R - Resourceful: Kurama is very resourceful and creative, always finding innovative solutions to problems.

S - Sensible: Kurama is very sensible and practical, always considering the facts and logic before making decisions.

T - Trustworthy: Kurama is a very trustworthy friend, always keeping your secrets safe and respecting your privacy.

U - Understanding: Kurama is very understanding and empathetic, always putting himself in your shoes to see things from your perspective.

V - Valuable: Kurama is a valuable friend to have, always offering his support, advice, and friendship whenever you need it.

W - Wise: Kurama is very wise and insightful, always providing you with valuable advice and guidance.

X - eXtraordinary: Kurama is an extraordinary friend, always going above and beyond to make sure you feel loved and supported.

Y - Youthful: Despite his maturity, Kurama has a youthful energy and enthusiasm that makes spending time with him fun and engaging.

Z - Zealous: Kurama is very passionate and enthusiastic about life, always inspiring you to pursue your own passions and interests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 42
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze grew up being hated, despised, beaten, and abused all because of what he held within him. The nine tailed demon fox that near...
267 0 15
(Its a fanfiction story of yuu yuu hakusho centered on youko kurama with one of my own character misaki sensui.) A connection that binds them togethe...
7.7K 66 29
Thank you for choosing this book โ—Short Little scenarios with some of your favourite charactersโ— -I do not own any rights to the characters besides t...
931 46 17
The demon breathed heavily as he struggled to keep himself steady. "How? . . . When?" "Hmpf," Miyuki only smirked at his way. "Next time, you should...