Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 7 [Samaira]

25.6K 1.3K 100
By _Aditiwrites_

Once bidding good bye to Naina bhabhi I was sitting in my room not knowing what to do when a servant came in.

"Choti baisa Rani ke ghar wale aa gaye hai" and I nodded moving out once looking at myself in the mirror !

(The queen's family is here)

My hairs which end up a few inches above my waist were left opened with flowers decorating them and curled at the ends.

This is too less for a royal woman I know !

But coming from a lower class family its pretty difficult for me to suddenly adapt to the royal lifestyle but I am trying !

I heard and the door open and looked at Kuwar saa who was looking at me with a small smile playing on his lips !

"Aap toh bahot hi Khoobsurat lag rahi hai samaira" I heard him say making me blush !

(you are Looking really very Beautiful)

He slowly came towards me and I fisted my dupatta in my fists !

I closed my eyes as he stopped a bit away from me and felt his lips on my forehead making me smile !

Wait I am dead !
I felt my heart stop beating as his hands caught hold of my waist and his lips touched my cheeks !

I immediately pushed him blushing and ran out and The look on his face when he was pushed off was awesome !

He looked so cute for that one moment when he was starled !

Shaking my head I went out to welcome the family to see Aadiya Bhabhi walking out and she looked extra beautiful today !

Especially her graceful walk and blue eyes catched everyones attention !

Of course she is the queen for a reason !!

She passed me a smile and I bowed down a bit moving towards her !

"Bhabhi aaj kuch hai kya aap aur khoobsurat lag rahi hai" I complemented and she shook her head smiling saying "kuch bhi nahi hai bas aaj man kiya" and wait what her cheeks were red she was blushing !

(Is there some occasion today you are ready so beautifully today)

"Rani saa woh log aa gaye" I heard a servant and both of us looked at her as she said "woh log aa gaye hai" and we both nodded.

(They are here)

Moving to the Royal entrance the butler immediately ran and opened the door for them as a noticed Shehza the princess of Mewar and Aadiya bhabhi's foster sister step out !

And trust me i cant put in words How much I hate this 24 year 5'5 girl.

Following her were the king and queen !

"OMG Rudra long time no seeee" I heard her and frowned rolling my eyes and noticed Aadiya Bhabhi giving her a irritated look !

Yep ! This girl keeps changing !
3 years back she loved Abhimaan bhai then after he got married she started hitting on Abhimanyu bhai saa and now If dares to trouble my husband I will make sure to kill her !

"Khamma Ghani Rajkumari" I heard Kuwar saa and looked at him warning him through my eyes and he gave a innocent look !

"Ghani Khamma Rudra hamesha ki tarah aap aaj bhi bahot acche lag rahe hai" I heard her say and Rolled my eyes !

(Ghani Khamma Rudra you are Looking really handsome)

Ha toh acche lagenge hi na mere pati hai !!

"Aap log andar aaiye na" I heard them being invited but Instead Anika Rajput the queen of Mewar stopped saying "Advik bhi hamare sath aaya hai" and I noticed Advik walk out his eyes glued to Adiya bhabhi !

(Everyone please come in)
(Advik is also with us)

Advik is the son of Anika's sister and the prince of Ajmer .

And from the start he has been trying to Find chances to get close to Aadiya di even when she pushes him away he just keeps on going to her !

I noticed him smirk looking at her while she ignored him royally !

We heard footsteps and It was Rana saa his presence made obvious the Gaurds sat down on one knee putting their fists on their chest and standing back up as he nodded.

I noticed him move to Bhabhi as he stood beside her and nodded acknowledging his in laws !

I cleared my throat when I noticed Aadiya di again smiling as he came in view !

"Kya baat hai bhabhi" I asked her softly with a teasing smile and she shook her head making me giggle.

(whats The matters bhabhi)

Maybe something happened !
I see !!

Thats when Aadiya Bhabhi's phone rang and it was Naina bhabhi !

I heard her asking her if she was okay ?
I wonder what happened ?
Is Everything okay ?
Is she fine ?

I could sense the change of emotions in Aadiya bhabhi's eyes !
She seemed worried , confused and anxious !

"Bhabhi kya hua" I asked her and She looked at me for a few seconds before sighing Saying "kuch Nahi" and I frowned as she moved further !

(what happened)
(nothing)

And the entire time She seemed out of the world and worried for Something !
Her mind wasnt here for sure ! and I wonder what happened!

I bet its not just me and Everyone noticed her worry  when she was Serving Rana saa and was about to put the salad in the same plate as the Kadhai Paneer and Rana saa had held her hand and thats when she realised and Shook Her head putting it properly in another plate !

"Bhabhi aap baithiye mai kar deti hu" I said and she nodded giving me a faint smile as I served Everyone and the servants helped me with it !

(Bhabhi you sit let me do it)

"Bhabhi kuch hua hai kya aap pareshan lag rahi hai" I heard Kuwar saa say and she almost immediately replied "nahi nahi kuch nahi hua hai"

(Bhabhi what happened you seem tensed)

Once everyone had their food And retired to their rooms , I moved towards her chambers And heard the gaurds announcing my arrival !

I noticed Rana saa in the room too and bowed a bit showing my respect while he nodded and left giving Bhabhi maa a last look !

"Bhabhi Mujhe pata hai Koi toh baat hai Ham toh ek dusre ko pehle se jante hai na aapne hamesha Mujhe apni choti behen jaisa pyaar diya hai toh kya aap apni chinta ki wajah mujhse chipaengi" I asked and she sighed Saying "kuch toh hua Hai Samaira Naina ne Mujhe kaha hai ki kuch bhi karke usko parso tak waha bulwa lu"!

(I know There is Something and you have always treated me like your sister so now will you hide this from me too)
(Something has happened for sure Samaira Naina has asked me to anyhow call her back to the palace)

"par aisa kya ho gaya" I asked her confused.
"Woh jate wakt bhi bahot khush nahi lag rahi thi pata nahi kya baat hogi" Bhabhi said and I sat beside her seeing her getting anxious about it !

(But what happened)
(She did not seem much happy even while she was leaving I dont know whats the matter)

"Bhabhi ham koi tareeka nikal hi lenge" I heard her and she nodded giving me a forced smile.

(We will find a way)

"Are varshiya mela kaha hi hua hai 2 saal se pichle saal Woh Shanaya Baisa ki maa chal basi toh nahi hua aur usse pehle Rana saa ki shaadi ke sath hi manaya gaya tha toh kaha hi pata chala" I heard a few maids and frowned !

(What annual fair last year it did not take palce cause queen Shanaya's Mother passed away and before that It took place with The king's Marriage)

"Varshiya mela ?" I asked confused and noticed Aadiya bhabhi standing up grinning !

(Annual Fair)

"Varshiya mela , uski ek pratha hai ki varshiya mele ki shuruat Rajkul ki streeya karti hai" I heard her and looked at her confused !

(It is a ritual in the annual fair that The royal women start it)

"Aur pata hai Varshiya mela Rani ke nirdesh pe hota hai" I heard her and nodded and that's it !

(and it takes place on the queens order)

"Matlab agar aap Varshiya mele ka nirdesh dede toh Naina bhabhi ko wapis aana hi hoga" I said A wide smile coming on my face and she immediately nodded !

(means if you announce the fair Naina bhabhi has to return)

"Mai turant hi Rana saa se baat karke aayi" I heard her say as she went out and I smiled moving to my room too !

(I will Immediately talk to the king about it)

Well , the rest of the day was simple and nothing much happened just the normal royal routine of not doing anything and attendees following you everywhere !

I miss the easy days where there weren't people looking at me always and always bowing down to !

Maybe its the start so I am getting awkward with all the attention I have been getting for the past days !

The royal annual fair has been announced and Everyone in Marwar was excited for it and we had finally called it a night !

Not to mention its the first event with all the three heirs married and My first royal event as the member of the family !

Well , Padmini maa has been giving Kuwar saa a cold shoulder just like everyone others of the elders which was a bit upsetting too !

Staying in the Palace for the last two years I know how much she loved and adored her son and her suddenly giving him a cold shoulder has been making me feel guilty killing me within , each second !

Each day I think to go meet her and seek forgiveness but I dont even know what to say or speak to her !

Even Kuwar saa is upset about it being the youngest he has been loved and spoilt by everyone in the family and all of a sudden everyone is ignoring him giving him a cold shoulder !

I cant think of how much it would be hurting him If I feel so bad for the entire thing !

Well right now I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled !

Going on with the normal daily routine it was evening when A maid came to me and informed "choti Baisa Badi Baisa kuch hi shano me Raj mahel pahoch jaengi" and I nodded smiling and thanked her for informing me and moved out !

And In a few seconds I noticed the royal convoy enter and I hoe both Abhimanyu bhai sa and Naina bhabhi are alright !

The butler immediately opened the door for them and Abhimanyu bhai sa stepped out forwarding a hand to Bhabhi and I took a sigh of releif when I noticed her stepping out all safe and sound !

I noticed here eyes moved across the people present and stop at Aadiya Bhabhi and a small smile came on her lips.

"Bhabhi" I heard her speak and she immediately walked towards Aadiya bhabhi hugging her and everyone gasped in shock !

Did Naina bhabhi just hug Aadiya bhabhi ?
Wasnt she jealous of her ?

By the expressions of Aadiya Bhabhi , I can make out that even she was too shocked for this and did not expect it but she did wrap her arms around her caressing her hairs as she a small smile broke on her lips too !

"Naina aap theek toh hai na" I heard Aadiya Bhabhi ask and Naina bhabhi nodded as they parted smiling at each other !

(Naina are you alright?)

"Aapka bahot bahot dhanyavad Bhabhi aapko pata bhi nahi hai aapne hame kitni badi samasya se bachaya hai" Naina Bhabhi whispered and Aadiya Bhabhi smiled keeping her hand on her shoulder saying "yeh hamara parivar hai Naina aur yaha rehne wala har ek vyakti mujhe priya hai aap bhi" .

(I am really Thankful to you sister in law you have saved me from a big problem)
(This is my family Naina and i love Everyone here , you too)

"Aasha hai aap hame iski vajah bhi batengi" Aadiya Bhabhi asked and Naina bhabhi nodded.

(Hope so you would tell me the reason)

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

A

uthor's POV :-

So here it is !
And and and the long awaited union of the 3 sister in laws is Coming up Soon !
.Are you guys excited ?

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.8K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
38K 2.4K 23
Impressive rankings : #1 ranasa #7 loveaftermarraige #88india #10 royallove #3rana Abhimaan Singh Rathore : A rude , arrogant king of Rajasthan . Col...
55.2K 1.9K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...