Kpop gg love stuff <3

By TuHa808

Oneshots for 4th gen ggs (rn mostly lsrfm and nwjns but i do write for ive and f9) Features oneshots, imagine... More

❤-Fluff-❤
Minji - Hom(i)e
Hanni - Hug
Hanni - rooftop
Haerin - Winter Cabin
If you were going to bed with Newjeans !
dates with newjeans !
Chaewon - Desk
Chaewon - Date..?
Yunjin fake gf texts!
Kazuha - Bike ride
Kazuha - Breakup
Kazuha fake gf texts!
eunchae snaps !
If you were going to bed with le sserafim !
Hayoung - scare
Yujin - Unfazed
Yujin - I can't be with you
Yena - Street Vendor

Haerin - One and only

510 18 3
By TuHa808

A/n: If you like my type of writing: request! I try a lot more trust, and it also pushes me to write something. I have like 3 drafts that are 95% done but i cba to finish them cause lazy :3
Also this one's a little too serious idk y 2023 me was doin all that.
wc: 2300
Written: 23/06/29 - 24/01/14

You and Haerin had a secret relationship. Haerin thought that it would be okay as long as no one found out. Even though she was basically just lying to her company, it was fine because she loved you. You guys had your own special rules, she would come over every weekend to stay over as long as you didn't publicly announce you were dating her (obviously), that type of thing. Haerin was usually indulgent with these rules because she wanted to see you so bad but she still tried staying cautious. Heavily disallowing you to see her during the day, but willing to travel the seven seas to see you at night. There was something adorable about Haerin and the way her priorities were so important to her.

Anywho, it was the weekend. She came over early for dinner. You were cleaning up the pots and pans before digging in. Haerin sat at the dinner table, with her head resting on the table.

"Tired?" You wiped your hands on your pants and sat down.

"Yeah." She turned to you. Her cat like eyes staring at you. Eating when you come back to the table.

While you two are eating, you asked her about her day. She had a surprisingly packed schedule for today.

"Hold up, I'm getting a call from my aunt." The phone ringer beeps in the silence as it echoes throughout your apartment.

Your happy demeanour quickly faded. Your eyes jolting around in nervousness as it locks with Haerin's. She looked at you concerned. She put her chopsticks down and stood up slowly. Her steps silently approaching you.

"I see. I-I'll... thank you for telling me." You saw Haerin getting closer, you took her hand and held it dearly.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me too much." You responded to your aunt. Her hands felt soft and smooth, you rubbed her thumb as your fingers interlock.

"I'll be there." You end the call. You look at Haerin.

"What happene-"

"My parents were in a car accident." You cut her off. Her eyes widening with a worried look.

"Oh yn, are-" You kissed her swiftly, but gently. She was taken aback, but gave in after you held her body closer to you.

"I'm sorry Rinnie, I don't really feel like talking about this, let's just finish eating." You sat down silently as she stood in disbelief.

——————
Your dinner ran a little quieter than usual as you tried your best to take your mind of the call. Your words jumbled and your sentences cut short, your best wasn't enough. Haerin was going through it as you were, she concerned herself into your affairs, like usual, and worried about them more than you, like usual. You two cleaned the remaining dishes together.

"How was the food today?" The clings and clangs of the pans slightly covering your voice.

"Great, I love your cooking." Haerin responded softly, her eyes reached up to you. Her smile stretched, showing her little teeth.

"Nothing wrong today?" You teased.

"Well there was never anything wrong in the first place."

"You don't have to feel bad about me you know."

"I'm serious Yn, it was perfect." You smiled at her, of course it was perfect for her. Haerin took her food very seriously and had experienced the grandest of the culinary world with her being a celebrity and all. You liked hearing her feedback and after all the adjustments, you were surprised at how good you've gotten and how accurate her recommendations were.

"I'm just joking." You blurted out. She leered at you as you looked at her slyly, she was cute as ever. It really didn't help her case with her full cheeks, pursing her puffy lips. You reached in with your very own and pecked her lips.

"Also can I ask something? I know you don't want to talk about it but.. shouldn't you be at the hospital..?" She inquired nervously as you two walked back to the table.

"Well I can't visit for now, that's all. I can't." You spoke softly. There seemed to be an awkward silence between you too as she stared at you. You could only look down as you lay your head on the table.

You glanced at her, she was bringing her chair next to yours. With her tongue out, trying to carry the chair. She sat next to you and leaned against you. You looked at her, no, analysed more like. Her black straight hair, her cat eyes that leered at you innocently, her fingers intertwining with yours. Her facial features reminded you of nothing and everything. With her empty expressions sometimes, it was always something so unique about her. It was weird, Haerin just felt like home.

———-

4-2, the score of the latest football game you saw on tv. You'll admit, it seems interesting, sports and whatnot. You were never interested in it before though, but now that it reminded you of your dad, you appreciated it a little more. Your dads favourite team lost, unlucky as they were on a streak of wins. You looked around, missing Haerin already. She went back to work early in the morning and you were just sitting in your apartment trying to figure things out. Your phone rang.

"Hello, is this ln yn?" A man said though the phone.

"Yes it is."

"This is dr. —- How are you doing today?"

"It's going alright."

"I see. Well i'm sure you've heard of your parents last night ... As much as we tried, we couldn't save them. We tried our very best, but too much blood was loss for the both of them."

"I understand, thank you for your hard work doctor." You hung up prematurely, bothered so much by the idea of your parents not being here anymore. You were sure the doctor had more to say but did it matter? This feeling sat inside your stomach and stirred around. You had a feeling they wouldn't recover from the accident, but you still hoped for the best. Now that news has arrived, what of it? You cried as you clumsily crumbled onto the sofa.

————————
Haerin came over later that day, she looked over your crumpled body laying on the sofa. Sleeping, you were gonna cope through sleeping. Haerin didn't say a word, purely interested in staring at your unconscious face. Like some odd feeling, you suddenly woke up from it, feeling like you were being stared at.

"How are you doing yn..?" You sat up so she could sit down as well. Haerin put her bag on the sofa chair next to your main sofa piece. She sat down next to you, laying her head on your shoulder and grabbing your hand.

"I'm okay. Maybe a little better now with you." You wrapped your fingers in with hers and laid your head on hers.

"I'm so glad I'm with you yn."
She intertwined her fingers between yours. She brought your hand up to face, admiring the hold you had on hers.

"Really? why? I mean I'm happy to hear that."

"I feel cozy, and when you kiss me.." Tints of blush flashed her cheeks, as she looked at you. "I just feel like I'll always be safe. Always wanna be with you." She squealed as she held your hand tighter. You smiled at her, the first time after the accident. Haerin needed you, but you needed her even more.

"Are you sleeping over tonight?"

"Yep, I brought my stuff over." "She grabbed her bag back, digging through a plastic bag inside "Look yn! Tomato pyjamas!" She said happily, tracing the tomato outlines of her tomato shirt. She kept digging through to show you the pants.

———
"I'm so glad to have you rinnie, you're the only one I have left." She had her eyes closed. Lying down deeply next to you. You calmly put your arms over her. The silence only tainted by the small crunches of the sheet.

"Rinnie." You spoke.

She opened her eyes.

"Yes?" She looked up to your face with her groggy voice. Her bright eyes glistening under the little moonlight, shining from the rays that came through the curtains that were slightly ajar. You moved your eyes to the curtains, focusing on the slight window crack. Haerin loved having the windows a little open to let the night breeze in. It made you cold though, for you it was unbearable sleeping like that but with Haerin's warmth cuddling up into you, it wasn't so bad. And Haerin was happy like that, her smile that you wanted to protect, it's worth much more than just being cold that one night right?

"Nothing." You whispered and she hummed in response, digging her face back into your chest. She was like a turtle, popping in and out of her shell. Her slowed movements were similar to one too.

—————————————————————————
Ever since losing your parents, Haerin came over a lot more. Her manager had seen this, seeing Haerin repeatedly not going home to her dorm. And it was reported.

Beeps clicked after another, followed by the door unlocking. The door opened hurriedly as a figure ran through.

"Rinnie? Is that-" Haerin hugged you. Squishing her face in your warmth.

"The company found out." She mumbled.

"Huh..? What do you mean?"

"The company wants us to break up." She paused.

"They want me to lose all contact with you."

You stood there. You didn't know what to say. What could you say? "Stay with me?" You wouldn't throw away her career for you. Haerin cried into your shirt after. She knew that she was the only one left.

"Promise me yn, please promise me that you're going to stay well without me. I know you're going through a lot but I'll try my hardest to stay in contact. I'll text, call, facetime every chance I get to check up on you, okay?" She paused to breathe.

"Yn wait for me okay? I-I'll be back and we can be happy together." Haerin broke down, stuttering on her words while tugging on your shirt. Her fragile little hands scrunching up your shirt, holding onto you like there was no tomorrow.

"Please. I dont want to lose you." She was panicking, but there wasn't much you could do. You found her cute though amidst the heartbreak you were feeling. And this is the most you've seen her talking.

"Yn you're not saying anything." She looked up at you.

"Okay." You said, chuckling softly at her.

"Huh?"

"I'll wait for you." You smiled at her, staring at her puffed up face. You took your hand and frisked her tears.

"Good. I need to leave now, you have money right? Stay healthy, yn. I'll call everyday to make sure-"

"Yes Rinnie. I'll be fine." You cut her off. You didn't like seeing her being so worried. She gave you a small peck, one that you wished lasted longer. She ran out the door, not forgetting to close the door.

————

2-1. Your team, or your dad's favourite team, lost again. Their first time in the season they lost 2 in a row. This time you watched the whole match, as disappointing as it was seeing them lose, some moments had you tensed up at the edge of your seat. And in that moment, you had something to look forward to, and something that would stay with you.
————
You watched every regular season game from that team ever since. All the way to the playoffs, they were contenders for the final, with the 1st seed in the region, you had great hopes for them. It became a routine, checking when their next game was, then anticipating it. You went outside a lot too, enjoying walks around the neighbourhood. You were surprised at how well you handled your losses. You tried playing the sport, seeing a few things from the professionals, it was fun attempting at it, but you knew that it might be best to just watch.

On a particular close playoff series, game 7 of the conference finals. Your door unlocked, following a particular person walking in.

"Rinnie.?" She ran to you.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you, I couldn't, they took my phone and there were so many restrictions.. But finally, I can be with you again." You were once again found speechless, the warmth from her hug permeated your jersey that you unironically bought. You couldn't believe it, you could feel Haerin actually there.

"It's okay." You were overjoyed, you based in her warmth as you hugged her even more. "Ow." She coughed out in your chest. You couldn't get enough of her. In the beginning, you couldn't help but imagine her being with you. Thinking how it would be sleeping next to her again. Then you started losing sleep over concerns. Like what if she fell out of love with you during that time and completely moved on. Or what if she never returned?

She wouldn't accept your calls neither did she call you like she said she would. You would always go on your phone waiting for a call notification, making sure data, service, wifi, everything was on to receive the call.

"Sorry, I just can't believe you're here. I missed you." You said to her.

"I missed you a lot too." She responded.

"I didn't say I missed you a lot." You looked at her with a raised eyebrow, jokingly. To which she stared at you. "Kidding, I can never tell what you're thinking when you stare at me like that."

"I was going to commit murder on you." She said blankly.

"That's not very nice Kang Haerin."

"Deserved." She said as she put her head on your shoulder, not before punching your shoulder playfully.

me making up random scenarios cause i crave being sad

next up: Tryna make smt a lil more fun and fluffy !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 72
Chaeryeong oneshots and imagines with Itzy members May include -fluff -smut -angst (ya'll already know I hate angst but since i love you guys I can t...
9.3K 226 10
(mainly MALE READERs!) girl group oneshot collection that can be made or requested by me or you of any gender!
37.4K 1K 33
Just some random oneshots about our favorite and awesome girl group Iz*one fellow wiz*one it's a member x male reader I wont be doing request in this...
151K 1.4K 51
ITZY ONESHOTS. ANYTHING ITZY: 18+ fairly well-written fluffy, smuts, g!ps, AUs, imagines, angst, ships, drama, romance READ THE INTRO FOR DIRECTION. ...