Yes, We're Exes! - Giselle x...

By 1-800-JAYE

After the loss and demise of their family business, Seo Y/N's family was confronted with financial difficulti... More

Yes, We're Exes! - Giselle
Yes, We're Exes! Playlist
1° Silver Lining Clouds
2° An Arm's Distance
4° Menace vs Malevolent
5° Enemies So We Begin
6° French Fries, Dipping Sauce
The Baseball Cap God; Winter
Playlist; Winter's FF
1; dieu du destin
2; "I prayed upon the sky"
3; Whisked Roses, blühende Liebe
4; 어떤 신이에? (ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵈ?)
5; Work of God, Possible Realization
6; Swiss' Bread, 缘分 Yuanfen
7; Because I have you
8; DEF# GABC BAG
9; dorée cheveux, yours
10; love you in the winter
11; polaroids, ferris wheel
12; soleil fleuri, bamboo made
13; A day when the white snow fell silently
The Baseball Cap God extended
Got Married; Karina
Playlist: Got Married [Karina X Female Reader]
1, An Agreement
2, Uncooked Sunnyside
3, Cheesecake & Proposal
4, Controversies, Marry You
5, Settling Down, One Bed
6, "Beauty, you are."
7, Months With You I
8, Months With You II
9, Taking Risks❗
10, Memory's Lane, Soju's Confessions
11, Away From You
12, Lucid Dream, Scenes Scenes
13, Redamancy & End 🔞
Got Married; Unreleased Packs (NEW)
Got Married smut ✓ 🔞

3° Flower That Lingers

684 36 14
By 1-800-JAYE

Nonsense - Sabrina Carpenter

Flashback to high school year...

You and Yizhuo were strolling down the hallway while chatting about how hilarious Mr. Park appeared to be wearing a pink blouse with several black spots on it.

A girl abruptly blocked your path as you two were chatting and laughing, causing you both to stop in your tracks.

Your face was quickly covered in a sense of recognition as you and the girl's gaze engaged intently. You felt a little caught off guard.

It was Uchinaga Aeri.

Aeri was feeling nervous and doing her best to appear sophisticated in front of you, so she had a faint smile pasted on her pinky lip.

Yizhuo grinned to herself as she observed the two of you and expressed thrills for you both discovering a future lover.

"Have a nice day, Y/N!" Aeri spoke to you, then moved past you, leaving you in a state of full confusion.

On the other hand, after comprehending Aeri smiling at you and engaging in brief conversation with you, you became locked in place and were unable to express yourself.

Yizhuo started striking your arm repeatedly while staring at your unable to function state and squealing aloud.

"I see you! You have a serious crush on her!" Within the sound of her laughter, Yizhuo declared.

You flashed a slight smile that, if you weren't attempting to hide it, would have grown to a huge grin as you turned to meet Yizhuo.

Aeri was listening to the conversation you were having with your best friend all the while she was still in the area where she had just greeted you.

In the aftermath of making you a little anxious she felt proud of herself and was totally high on the cloud nine.

Aeri herself was unable to control the sensation that her heart would come crashing in your presence.

"You should talk to Aeri unni more! You go girl!" Aeri could hear Yizhuo's loud voice echoing across the empty hallway since she was still present.

As her feelings for you grew stronger each day, that inspired Aeri to speak with you more and she was determined to pursue you.

You recently transferred to this high school and attracted some people's attention, particularly Uchinaga Aeri.

Furthermore, you are an American, and given that there aren't many Americans in this high school, having you around as an American captivated them.

You were shy and reserved during your first week at school because you had only been to Korea once, when you were a toddler, and you were only there for a brief time, so you know absolutely nothing about Korea.

As she was more bubbly than you, your seatmate, Ning Yizhuo, who has been in South Korea for almost two years, eventually bonded as friends with you.

Aeri and you met in the library, but it seems more likely that she saw you first as she was looking for the money she had hidden among the books and sipping on her boxed apple juice.

She spotted you standing next to Yizhuo when you were reading a book together in the tiny openings between the books on the brown towering bookshelf.

Aeri fell in love with you at first sight and couldn't move, her teeth clinging to the straw and her hands delicately clutching the book.

The girl quickly focused on your nametag, which said Seo Y/N in capital letters.

She carefully reinserted the book into the book shelf in the hopes of getting a closer look at your face, but encountering you made her forget why she had come to the library in the first place.

Sadly, you ran off just as she was getting close to the shelf. She immediately pursued you but was unable to get hold of you.

She searched the area outside the library but couldn't see you anywhere.

You absolutely noticed her without Aeri's knowledge, but you were only able to give her a fleeting glimpse because Aeri wasn't aware that she had been staring at you at the time.

When you first noticed her, your reaction to seeing her wasn't quite the exact same as her reaction to seeing you; you were more stumped by the fact that someone was staring at you while enjoying a boxed apple juice.

You thought she looked hilarious like that, and you were attempting to cover up a smile when you saw her face.

Given that she might be a senior in the school and that you were still a newcomer and didn't know many people, you also didn't want to start an issue.

You were successful in igniting Aeri's curiosity the following day and giving her a thrill from the need to go see you and introduce herself.

After seeing you around the school for a week, she made the decision to take advantage of her acquaintance with the school president to learn more about you.

Not that dramatic in nature; she essentially wanted to know your class and check that she had correctly remembered your name.

Flashback ended...

The tiny white paper stick lingered between her fingers that she lifted it to her mouth and inhaled deeply. A greyish smoke then emerged from her mouth as she recalled the times you and her had shared in the past.

Aeri scoffed at the sight of it knowing that she was fond of stealing the flowers from her old house simply to offer them to you as her eyes were busy inspecting the dazzling display of flowers in front of her.

She and her family just moved into this house, where you're currently employed, a year ago.

When she remembers the ridiculous things she used to do for you, Aeri chuckles a little. She still can't believe she was the first to leave and that she got to see you all over again.

She took another puff of her cigarette as you stepped into her room, having been asked by the elder maids to clean and tidy her bedroom.

She had some of her garments heaped up on the couch when you stepped in, and there were also some framed portraits hanging on the wall with pictures of her from her early years.

Then, when you turned to face the balcony area on the left, you became alarmed by the sight of an Aeri smoking cigarettes.

Aeri didn't know you were in her room, and you knew what you needed to do in this scenario, you scowled in silence.

As you readied your position and what you were going to do, you grinned to yourself.

Aeri was currently smoking another cigarette while fervently hoping her father wouldn't discover what she was doing. She had actually just lit another cigarette before you entered her room.

As she took another draw, something rocketed into her head, causing the half-burned cigarette to fly out of her hand.

She bent down to the ground in an attempt to pick up the object that swung to her head and the Japanese turned to face you with an expression of utter confusion.

You were intently staring at her with the precise same intensity you had before.

This is the exact same moment when you initially discovered Aeri smoking on the high school's rooftop and she was tossed as well with something by you.

She was clutching a sandal, and it was your sandal that you had just thrown at her head.

Back then, you flung your shoe at her, but it just struck the back of her leg, and you remembered how much you detested her for touching these kinds of things.

"Why?" She took the initiative to speak first, and while her voice seemed familiar to your ears, it was difficult to ignore the expression in her eyes.

You rolled your eyes vigorously and grumbled loudly. "I don't know why I did that, and you know it yourself too!" As you approached her to get your sandal, you spoke loudly.

You physically yanked your sandal out of her hand as you got close to her, marched away while stomping your feet because you weren't happy with how you'd handled the situation with the sandal.

Although you were grateful to God that Aeri isn't someone who is addicted or someone who smokes heavily, she smokes whenever she feels like it, you still did not approve of it because you can only worry and take care of her. In all honesty, you do this kind of thing most of the time whenever Minjeong spills to you that Aeri smokes at the rooftop or whenever Aeri smokes secretly behind the school yard.

So you've always warned her about her smoking behaviour by throwing stuff at her.

Aeri will stop smoking; in fact, she hasn't had a smoke since she started dating you, but if you or her friends don't catch her, she'll sneak a puff anytime she's bored.

But now that you two are no longer together, she is so close to developing a smoking habit. For the first month after your split, she smokes frequently, however after that, she stops because she constantly thinks about the way you feel towards her former smoking self.

She was never angry with you for doing it to her, and perhaps things are a little different today. "You still remember, I see," Aeri remarked gently.

She was a little miffed when something was thrown at her head a moment ago, but when she realised it was you, she felt a sense of relief because you had prevented her from contracting lung cancer at a young age.

As you retreated to your broom, you scoffed in irritation. "Sorry it was a reflex, next time I'll let you be," you said with the same vigour.

The older girl remained silent in response as she watched you walk away from her, and somehow the animosity between the two of you was still raging.

The question "Oh yeah?" When Aeri spoke, you turned to face her and came up with a harsh stare in your eyes.

Because you've seen this happen before, you and Aeri both know exactly what the both of you going to do, so you were just waiting for it to happen.

Aeri was breathing heavily and fixed her eyes on yours. She would make sure that you saw all she would do.

Then, facing the balcony once more, she tossed the box of smokes off the railing with force since none of you knew where it would fall.

She is no longer a girlfriend of yours, and the way she was throwing the box was exactly how she behaved during your first dispute, so you sneered at her as you made an effort to not argue with her.

Why do you two keep acting out the old scenes?

"Really? At this moment?" Her behaviour has you perplexed, so you inquired while arching your brow.

The Japanese woman swept her hair back as she shrugged her shoulders and made an insensitive face.

Nevertheless, you were aware in your heart that you shouldn't have treated her that way.

"I'll go out since you're about to clean the room," Aeri replied with a mischievous smirk as she walked past you.

As you watched her leave the room while casting her a death gaze, the odour of cigarette smoke had already taken over the space.

• • •

Around eight in the morning, you and Ningning had just arrived at the university, and you were in route to your first class.

Ningning parked the car, and you both got out and walked to the forefront of the university.

Someone was waiting for the two of you without your knowledge.

Your knees start to go paralysed at the mere sight of her, and you can't help but grin at the way she shines.

Jimin, who had the sweetest smile imaginable when she saw the two of you approaching her, rose up.

You know you seem like you're just deliberately exaggerating but your mind was unable to comprehend how a woman could possibly appear so gorgeous.

However, Yoo Jimin is an exception because she is the subject of our discussion.

"Good morning, Y/N!" The two of you stopped in your tracks and Jimin welcomed you first with a charming smile.

You said, "Good morning, too, Jimin," lowering your head a little. With the same smile, you responded to her.

Ningning acknowledged her presence by clearing her throat, and Jimin moved a bit away from you while giving her new friends a little smile.

"Jimin, are you prepared for today? Today is going to be busy." Yizhuo pouted and gripped the bag she was carrying even more tightly as she grumbled.

You blushed at the sight of it and wondered to yourself how this blonde girl could have looked so adorable as she rapidly bobbed her head with the same pout.

The three of you were still talking when all of a sudden a familiar voice shouted at you, and you all turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Hoi, friend!" Minjeong exclaimed, waving from a distance as she gazed at you.

Both of you were wearing the same cheery grin, but yours vanished as soon as Aeri's visage came into focus.

When you saw Aeri making her way towards Minjeong and stopping to stand next to Minjeong, your demeanour immediately shifted to one of agitation.

Aeri raised an eyebrow to see who Minjeong was waving at before turning to face you, but as soon as she did, her face went expressionless.

Kim Minjeong hurriedly dashed in the direction of you, while Aeri involuntarily trailed behind her.

"Oh my god, Ningning! Is that you? Ningning, my girl!" Minjeong yelled, completely disregarding you as she hurried to embrace your best friend.

The two of them started laughing out loud, and Ningning's shrill shriek hit Jimin in the ears, causing Jimin to cover up her ears.

While obviously contemplating something in her brain, Aeri glanced across to the taller girl who was standing near you and nodded discreetly.

Aeri and Jimin were once classmates, but they never really had the chance to have conversations despite the fact that they both knew one another. Jimin intuitively wished to crack a smile at the girl as she glanced at her.

Your face contorted in sensations of unease as well as humiliation at watching your two buddies acting out like the monkeys after being apart for so long.

"Ning, Y/N! Come hang out with me throughout the break!" Minjeong spoke while grinning, "I gotta go now, I'm kinda late for my meeting!" Minjeong declared as she patted your shoulder and marched out to who knows where.

Minjeong and Yizhuo exchanged brief good-byes. Only you, Yizhuo, Jimin, and Aeri are left at this point.

The Japanese girl turned to face you with an uninterested expression after exhaling loudly and keeping her attention on the rushing Minjeong.

"Please do my laundry tonight, a friend of mine There are two baskets filled with shirts." You were suddenly given instructions by Aeri whilst she made the peace sign.

With an innocent grin painted across her face, the Japanese girl nodded, asking, "Okay?" She said in a nice tone as she moved to leave you girls.

"Woah woah woah!" You were already dead, Ningning muttered as she prepared to initiate the shot.

Jimin had her mouth open and a grave expression of amazement on her face as she stared at Aeri, and she then turned to look at you while maintaining the same attitude.

"Why is she saying that?" Jimin inquired, her eyebrows lifted in your direction, but for some reason, you weren't paying attention to her.

You had never been so afraid in your life as your eyes flew to Yizhuo's, who were already bubbling with the flames.

"Seo Y/N, don't tell me you're working at Aeri's place!" Yizhuo yelled, you understanding she was going to beat the living daylights out of you, and you were prepared to flee before she did.

One more shriek from your best friend served as the cue, and you prepared for whatever happened to ensure that you would flee from her.

"Seo Y/N!" Yizhuo screamed your name, beckoning for you to flee the area. You did so, speeding as fast as possible to make a getaway from your best friend.

The Chinese girl practically pulled off her heels simply to run after you as she had already begun racing after you.

Jimin was left there by herself, bewildered and startled by what had transpired as she briskly pursued the two of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.6K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
57.4K 1.9K 66
KARINAxFEMREADER Plot. Lee Y/N, a fashionable, spontaneous and fun-loving city girl, transfers to a new neighborhood and high school after her mother...
115K 3.8K 78
First time writing. After 8 yrs so I'm rusty asf. Plus I have no juice 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 �...
71.1K 1.7K 68
Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes 🥞) It's good to have some one who cares about you but..... It's worst if that ca...