The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 116

140 5 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

That finger ring, Zuo Luohuan had been paying close attention to it for a while.

She had watched all the videos about Ren Pingbo that were still available. Ren Pingbo did not have the habit of wearing a finger ring before. When he sat on the sofa in the living room, his unconscious movement of turning the finger ring was not skillful, indicating that he was not used to wearing it and had only recently started wearing it.

A finger ring that he was not used to wearing was enough to draw a little bit of Zuo Luohuan's attention.

When Ren Pingbo moved his fingers and put on the finger ring, she had already noticed it.

It was a compressed ring that concealed a light gun.

If it were someone else, like Zuo Dihong or Ji Xixiu, who faced Ren Pingbo today, even if they noticed the finger ring, they might not be able to avoid the gun. In their minds, Ren Pingbo was not a person who went back on his word. Since he did not use weapons at the beginning, he would not use sneak attacks later.

Unfortunately, the person standing opposite Ren Pingbo today was Zuo Luohuan. She did not have any inherent impression of him, and she did not believe in the gentleman's way herself. She had to win, no matter what method she used.

However, Zuo Luohuan had not reached a dead end yet, but Ren Pingbo had already broken the rules.

Zuo Luohuan's shoulder was hit by the gun, and the bone armor blocked half of the force, but the bullet was embedded in her body.

She did not care. Instead, she propped herself up with her hands and stood up unsteadily.Across from her, Ren Pingbo had already fallen backwards, his face to the sky. Originally, Zuo Luohuan had intended to aim for his forehead, but her hand had veered slightly and the bullet grazed his neck. But it didn't make much difference.

Zuo Luohuan gritted her teeth and walked over. Ren Pingbo lay on his back, his neck pierced by a bullet, but he didn't reach up to cover it. He even had a smile on his face, unable to make any sound except for the choking of blood in his throat.

Even though he was dying, this man who had cast a shadow over the Federation for nearly twenty years lay motionless on the ground, still like a victor.

Ren Pingbo struggled to open his eyes and looked up at the clear blue sky, similar to the day he had left the Federation. There was a hint of disappointment in his gaze.

"I gave you a chance."

Suddenly, Ren Pingbo opened his mouth and said his last words to Zuo Luohuan, silently. His face still had a strange smile.

Zuo Luohuan watched him take his last breath. This madman had caused countless deaths in the Federation with just a few meaningless words.

She stood there for a long time, finally squatting down to feel Ren Pingbo's pulse. She confirmed that he was really dead and even checked his face to make sure it hadn't been tampered with. Only then did she slump to the ground.

Zuo Luohuan retrieved her bone armor. She had several broken bones and was no better off than Ren Pingbo, except that she was still alive. She opened the camera on her light brain and tried to wipe the blood off her face, maintaining a barely presentable appearance. At least in front of her comrades, she wouldn't look too disheveled.

After a moment, Zuo Luohuan stood up and poured gasoline on Ren Pingbo's body, burning it on the spot. She wanted to completely eliminate any potential threat and not give him any chance of survival, even though she had confirmed his death.

Watching the flames rapidly burning, Zuo Luohuan suddenly remembered the words Ren Pingbo had said to her before: "I gave you a chance."

What does it mean?

What chance did he give himself?

Zuo Luohuan looked at Ren Pingbo's ashes, and his face still had a strange smile even in death, appearing in her mind again and again, as if mocking her.

It is well known that Ren Pingbo was a madman, a genius madman.

Perhaps this sentence was just a thorn he deliberately left in his heart before he died, just to attack her emotionally.

Zuo Luohuan stood on the top of the central city tower, turned around and looked into the distance. It seemed that people were finally coming out on the streets, and there were flying vehicles in the air, which looked like their team's people. At this moment, an explosion suddenly occurred in the direction of the Military Commission.

Even though it was so far away, she couldn't even see the buildings of the Military Commission clearly, but the aftershocks of the explosion caused the central city to shake.

Zuo Luohuan's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't contact Ji Yuezhi and didn't know if they had come out. She quickly turned around, ready to go downstairs to rush over, but her gaze fell on Ren Pingbo, who had already turned to ashes. That sentence was like a curse entangling her.

Zuo Luohuan frowned and limped down the stairs. The handrails that had been touched left deep red handprints, but she didn't notice that the bones in her forearm had broken and were poking out of her skin.Zuo Luohuan finally arrived at Ren Pingbo's room. She started searching from the study, where there were many things, including even the secrets of the Gasherod Empire, information about the robot dog chip, and research institutes throughout the Gasherod Empire.

It was only then that Zuo Luohuan realized her hands were covered in blood that she couldn't wipe off. She looked at her arm expressionlessly, took off her coat, tied her arm tightly, and continued searching for information she didn't even know about.

"I gave you a chance," this was a statement in the past tense, but they only met today.

She kept searching through the items in her hands, her mind racing. What did Ren Pingbo give her? They only met for the first time today, and he didn't give her anything except for returning the ring to her...

Suddenly, Zuo Luohuan paused and quickly searched for the ring box. When she opened it, the ring inside was still the one she had ordered before. She hesitated for a moment, carefully took out the ring, and removed the black velvet sponge that held it.

She tore open the black velvet that wrapped the sponge, and her body stiffened when she saw something inside.

Zuo Luohuan took out what was inside, a countdown timer that was less than 5cm square, with a green button below it.

It was a nearly mini sign that looked cute, but it made Zuo Luohuan break out in a cold sweat. Ren Pingbo really had a trick up his sleeve.

The countdown made Zuo Luohuan think of the explosives buried under the Military Commission. With Ren Pingbo's madness, it was not impossible for him to want to blow up the entire capital.

At this moment, the countdown had already changed from thirty seconds to ten seconds and was still continuing.Nine, eight, seven...

"I've already given you a chance."

Zuo Luohuan stared at the countdown timer in her hand, her gaze unconsciously falling on the green button. Did Ren Pingbo give her a pause button by returning the countdown hidden in the ring box to her?

Five, four, three...

Zuo Luohuan's thumb pressed on the green button. In that moment, she couldn't feel her own breath, only the numbers jumping in front of her. Pressing it might save her.

Two... one...

Beads of sweat appeared on Zuo Luohuan's forehead. Suddenly, she moved her thumb away. She gambled that the green button wasn't a chance for salvation.

The countdown reached zero, and nothing happened within ten seconds.

Zuo Luohuan dragged herself to the balcony and looked outside. There was no abnormality. She stood at the edge of the balcony for a few minutes, but still nothing happened. However, there were more aircraft in the sky, belonging to various military groups in the capital.

Zuo Luohuan looked down at the countdown timer in her hand. She had almost pressed the green button, but Ren Pingbo was too crazy. She didn't believe he would give her this chance.In comparison... it's only when Zhuo Luohuan presses that button that things will truly go wrong.

Ren Pingbo and Zhuo Luohuan, one was the strongest Alpha in the Federation over twenty years ago, the other is currently the highest-ranked Alpha in the Federation.

Zhuo Luohuan couldn't help but think more about what he said.

Ren Pingbo wants her to think more, to discover this countdown, and even to press this button.

With only thirty seconds, it's a fleeting opportunity, and no one has time to think too much, instinctively pressing that green button.

Zhuo Luohuan chose to give up, she was more inclined to let Ren Pingbo cause the capital accident with her own hands.

In other words, if the capital explodes, the person who chooses to press this button is Zhuo Luohuan herself. Even if she doesn't die, she will forever be a criminal of the Federation.

Zhuo Luohuan finished reading all the useful information in Ren Pingbo's study and burned it clean. Then she walked out of the central city to find her team members and confirm once again whether there were other explosives buried beneath the capital.

However, as soon as she got into a car on the street, she was stopped by someone. It was the 17th Army, and the leader was Ji Xixiu.

The 17th Army aimed their guns at her car, and Ji Xixiu saw the person inside the car vaguely through the front windshield. He raised his hand to signal the 17th Army to put down their guns and walked over himself, knocking on the car window.Zuo Luohuan rolled down the car window and asked, "Uncle Ji, is Yuezhi out yet?"

Ji Xixiu glanced at her miserable appearance and asked calmly, "Do you want to see him like this?"

Zuo Luohuan had tried to wipe off the bloodstains on her face, but she still looked bad. Anyone with eyes could tell that she had been through a fierce battle.

"Your mother went to fix the signal with some people," Ji Xixiu said. "When we came out, Yuezhi and his team were still inside, but their aircraft came out and they said they were fine."

Now they were going to rescue the residents in other invaded areas. For the past few days, the 26th Army had been playing videos of civilians being slaughtered every day, disturbing the morale of the group army.

Knowing that Ji Yuezhi and her mother were safe, Zuo Luohuan visibly relaxed and turned to Ji Xixiu, saying, "Ren Pingbo is dead."

Ji Xixiu showed no surprise on his face, mainly because Zuo Luohuan in the car was in such a sorry state. He suspected that she had fought with Ren Pingbo and was surprised that she was still conscious. He had guessed that someone who could hurt Zuo Luohuan to this extent must have fought with Ren Pingbo.

"I suspect there are still explosives in other parts of the capital," Zuo Luohuan said. "I hope Uncle Ji can send someone to check."

Since the 17th Army had come out, she didn't need to look for the Bone Mech Army.

"Okay," Ji Xixiu gestured to the people behind him and called a medic. He said coolly, "You first treat the wounds, then go find my son."Zuo Luohuan did not refuse, but there was always impatience in her expression, and she asked the medic every few minutes if it was done yet.

"We need to put your bones back together first, it might hurt a bit." The medic wanted to go get some anesthesia, but Zuo Luohuan pulled him back and told him to just do it.

"I'm in a hurry to meet someone, please hurry up." Zuo Luohuan said.

"But we still need to use anesthesia." The medic disagreed.

Zuo Luohuan directly grabbed his hand and pushed it hard. "Can we continue now?"

The medic: "..." Okay, young people are tough.

After the medic finished bandaging all of Zuo Luohuan's wounds, she borrowed a coat from the 17th Army and drove straight towards the direction of the Military Commission.

Ji Yuezhi and the others drove towards the port, searching and organizing along the way, unaware that Zuo Luohuan had already arrived at the Military Commission, which had been reduced to rubble. She followed their tire tracks and caught up to them.

Zuo Luohuan finally caught up to Ji Yuezhi and the others, and they were surprised to see her.

"You're injured, why did you come?" Ji Yuezhi asked.

"I have something important to tell you." Zuo Luohuan said, her expression serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 455 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 65.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
92.9K 2.7K 90
Dominant? Straight Alpha (Female Lead) x Arrogant and Devoted Little Prince Omega (Male Lead) Wen Ruxi transmigrates into a romance ABO novel as the...